Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/ Wexford Sewickley, PA
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/ Wexford Sewickley, PA is located in Wexford. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a business center.The rooms will provide guests with a mini refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and a tea/coffee maker.The property has a fitness center and an indoor pool.Pittsburgh is 13 mi from the hotel, while Thompson is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were nice too.
- The breakfast was fine with various items to est. The coffee was great.
- Easy … everything was easy. Lisa was great at extending my stay. Shes very efficient and nice. Housekeeping staff members are very nice. Communication was great.
- Terrific Staff, Grab n Go breakfasts, near highways so easy to travel to cities, shopping, great eateries,
- We were beyond satisfied with the quality of our stay! Rochelle was amazing as we checked in and Lucy was amazing as we checked out! Room was amazing, clean, smelled amazing. Room temperature was amazing throughout the night. I will be staying again!
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
This hotel at the junction of Interstate 79 and Route 228, offers a heated outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Fresh warm cookies are available in the lobby each evening.The Quality Inn Cranberry Township offers free Wi-Fi access. Laundry facilities, as well as fax and copy services are provided.Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV, spacious working station, and a coffee machine. They are decorated in bright colors and have an private bathroom.Various restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Lonestar Steak House, Bob Evan’s, and Max & Ermas.Venango Trails Golf Course is 5 miles from the Pittsburgh-Cranberry Township Quality Inn. Central Pittsburgh is 20 miles away.
- I had requested that my room be on the first floor since I had a dog to take out. The staff accommodated my request. Over all my stay at the Quality Inn was great. Would definitely stay there again.
- Room was clean. water pressure in shower was adequate. The TV was nice with Direct TV channels. The wifi worked well. The free hot breakfast was good I had eggs, bacon, toast, juice and fresh fruit. It is conveniently located, easy to get to Route 79. I stayed here for a thanksgiving visit.
- Located right off the highway, so easy on and off for traveling. There is a mall across the street and a plethora of restaurants in the immediate area. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The eggs were delicious. Lots to choose from. The room was very quiet. Not having to walk the building to my car was great.
- The receptionist was outstanding and took care of our every needs. She she should be moving up.
Super 8 by Wyndham Mars/Cranberry/Pittsburgh Area
Located just off Interstate 79 and Interstate 76, this hotel in Mars, Pennsylvania features free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast. Pittsburgh city center is 20 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each room at the Super 8 Mars. A flat-screen cable TV, coffee machine, and desk are also included. Suites have a spa bath.Newspapers are available at the 24-hour reception. The Mars Super 8 offers free parking and fax and copy services.Several restaurants are within walking distance, including Bob Evans and Pig Iron.The Bladerunner Ice Complex is located across from the Super 8. The Westinghouse Headquarters is 5 miles away.
- The beds and pillows were so comfortable and me and my spouse had fun private time
- When I was checked in the person at the front desk remember me from the last time and asked how the weather was were I lived. Very friendly and nice.
- Clean, comfortable beds, good location, and EXCEPTIONAL PRICING.
- Fluffy and comfortable pillows. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was great. Bed was comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly.
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Featuring an indoor pool and a restaurant, this Cranberry Township hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh.A cable TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each of the spacious guest rooms at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry. A dining table is offered and guests can make use of the in-room refrigerator and coffee machine. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A fitness center is available for guest use at the Cranberry Township Hyatt Place. Water sports facilities and meeting facilities are also available and dry cleaning services are offered.The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 19 and Interstate 79 are all within 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, providing for easy transportation. North Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- They did their best with COVID protocol. I was the only one checking in at the time and was asked to call ahead of time for arrival. Signs up for masks and for 2 people in elevator at a time. Grab and go breakfast at front desk was a good idea. No coffee maker in the room due to COVID, but had it at front desk.
- Management and staff were great and the facility was absolutely amazing. Breakfast was pretty dang good considering were in a pandemic. The rooms were clean and the cleaning staff were exceptional. My 2 boys loved the pool and the big rooms to play.
- Modern, clean, convenient to the turnpike, minimal road noise.
- We were able to reserve the pool amd enjoyed our stay
- The room was big, nice that there was a little space to sit and the bed was comfy with plenty of room
DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry
Featuring an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry features a full service restaurant on site. The Pittsburgh city center is just 20 minutes’ drive away.A TV with cable channels is offered in each room. A coffee machine, desk, and ironing facilities are also available. An private bathroom is provided and comes with a hairdryer.Guests are welcome to the on-site fitness center. Meeting rooms are also available and luggage storage is provided.The Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 79 are both within 1.9 mi of the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Cranberry. PNC Park and Heinz Field are both within 25 minutes’ drive away.
- It was beautiful, clean, welcoming and safe pet friendly. The staff were all friendly and helpful and made our stay very nice they were all following Covid protocol and thats important in our lives today.
- Great water pressure in the shower. Clean fluffy towels
- Other than the elevator issue, everything was great! From checkin to checkout, all employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean, from the room to the lobby. We even ordered room service and the food was delicious!
- Friendly staff, great food, clean and modern property, clean and comfortable rooms
- Great Place!!! Clean rooms, soft beds. Staff very nice and helpful! The bar is nice and the cookies are my favorite!!
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Located one mile off Interstate 79, this Cranberry hotel is a 20 minute drive from central Pittsburgh. A restaurant and bar, as well as a pool are featured on site.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator are included in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry. They are decorated in dark wood furnishings and also have coffee-making facilities.Guests can use walking track at the Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hilton Garden Inn. A 24-hour business center is also provided.The on-site Great American Grille serves a made-to-order breakfast and classic American cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Pavilion Pantry offers drinks and snacks.The Treesdale Golf and Country Club is a 10 minute drive away. Cranberry Commons shopping center is across from the hotel.
- Love that you have non dairy options for coffee and vegan options. Thank you!
- Very pleasant and helpful staff.Gave us our floor preference.Very nice, spotless room. Inhouse bar, serving what I would have to say, was one of the best burgers Ive had in a long time.There are many nice places in this area to stay, but I would return here, without question.
- Beautiful hotel. Great location. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend this hotel!
- the bar tender made me a hot totty since I was nit feeling well
- staff was frendly, clean property, conveanet location
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center, Home2Suites Cranberry is located in Cranberry Township. Free on-site parking is offered and free WiFi access is available.All guest suites include a microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen cable TV. A sofa bed is also provided.A 24-hour front desk and concierge services are available at Home2Suites Cranberry. Luggage storage is offered for guests’ convenience.Cranberry Woods Business Park is just 450 feet from the hotel. The Village at Cranberry Wood is 1.1 mi away.
- Centrally located and restaurants within 5 min walking distance. Love the walking trail behind the bldg and that it has security stations along the path. Very Dog Friendly.
- Booked hours before arrival. Friendly and professional staff! Very clean
- Room size, friendly and extremely helpful staff. The room was very clean.
- The housekeeping staff especially Tammy was excellent. She went out of her way to have another nice male housekeeper flip my mattress because it was saggy in the middle. She also works hard and always asked if there was anything we needed for the room. Leah was really sweet and helpful when we had any issues. There was another woman that offered to bring in a coat for me to wear since I forgot mine from home. We were in a hurry to leave and had a long drive. We did not care for younger girl with the glasses that worked morning as she was somewhat argumentative with the TV issue which was not necessary. She could of had maintenance look at it. I only asked why we could not get a prime channel of NBC unaware of a channel feud with direct TV since we did not have that cable network where we currently live at.
- breakfast was standard but the all night cereal bar and access to microwave food was great
Home2 Suites by Pittsburgh – McCandless
The Home2 Suites in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is a 10-minute drive from downtown. Guests staying at these accommodations can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and access to free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Home2 Suites by Pittsburgh – McCandless includes a sitting area with a sofa and a cable TV. The suite features a kitchen. A hairdryer can be found in the private bathroom.Exercising in the on-site fitness center is an option for guests at the Pittsburgh – McCandless Home2 Suites. There is also a business center.The Andy Warhol Museum is 10 miles away. La Roche College is a 4-minute drive from the property.
- Loved it the staff was amazing and the rooms were clean
- Conveniently located. Large and comfortable rooms.
- Comfortable bed, good wifi, helpful staff. Close to many places to eat.
- The room was clean, beautifully decorated and spacious. The staff was kind and very accommodating. Especially Katie who greeted us and processed our checkin.
- Friendly helpful staff. Clean facilities, love the kitchenette so convenient!!
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Cranberry
Near Thorn Hill Industrial Park and less than 1.9 mi from Cranberry Woods Office Park, this hotel in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania offers enjoyable amenities and relaxing services.Hampton Inn Pittsburgh – Cranberry provides easy access to motorway I-76 and is within driving distance of Pittsburgh city center. Guests can play a game of golf at the nearby Cranberry Highlands Golf Club or watch a race at the Beaver Run Motorsports Complex, with is 20 mi away.After a free breakfast, guests can relax on the outdoor deck. The Cranberry Hampton Inn also features an indoor pool and exercise room. Guests can also relax with a free beverage and snack at the Manager’s Reception every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening.
- With Covid restrictions in place, breakfast was still good with a variety of cold foods. Coffee was offered safely with front desk staff pouring for you. Room was clean.
- Staff was friendly.clean room.quite atmosphere.enjoyed our time here.Cranberry , Pa. Is beautiful!me.thank goodneas for Google maps for getting us around the area.its a little confusing for someone that doesnt live here
- the breakfast was very spartan. likely due to covid restrictions but not up to previous standards
- It was a great small get away for me and my boyfriend. The front desk lady i forget her name was so polite and kind!! the room was very clean and the pool was great to use even with the covid policies. I would definitely go back
- Room was spacious and very clean. Beds and pillows provided wonderful comfort. The staff was outstanding. I dropped a couple towels in the showerdepth perception has failed me in old age. They were courteous and promptly gave me more towels. We loved our stay.
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Located off Interstate 79 in Cranberry, Pennsylvania this hotel includes free WiFi access. David Lawrence Convention Center is 20 minutes’ drive away.Each guest room at the Red Roof Inn Cranberry features cable TV. They all have an private bathroom, while select rooms boast a microwave and refrigerator.The Cranberry Red Roof Inn offers 24-hour reception services and free parking to all guests. Laundry facilities are available on site.Pittsburgh is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Cranberry Highlands Golf Course is 5 mi away.
- The rooms were very clean and there were a lot of places to eat at nearby
- The room was clean and tidy. Its a quite and convenient place. Off the main road enough not to hear the highway traffic.
- No frills, but thats no problem. A comfortable place for the price.
- I love the whole stay everyone so friendly and helpful
- Well we had a handicap room, which was fine. It was a little less crowded and still had everything we needed. I love the plug station that is attached to the one night stand. I bathroom was great too.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wexford