Petra Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Marriott Petra Hotel is in Wadi Musa. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The rooms here have a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Some rooms have a mountain view. Extra facilities include a sitting area and cable channels.At the Marriott Petra Hotel, there is both a buffet and a sit-down restaurant. The property also includes meeting facilities, luggage storage and shops on site.The hotel is 2.2 miles from Petra, just over 1 miles from Obelisk Tomb and 1.5 miles from the College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management.
The staff are so kind and welcoming
They offer help without asking them
The service is extraordinary
- Everything was great, from the facility to the staff. My children cried when we ended our stay and we wish we would of stayed longer!!!
- Stuff but extremely friendly and efficient. Checking experience was very good. Our room was upgraded without even asking. The room itself was very comfortable and we had connecting rooms which was great. The view from the hotel is excellent with sunset over Petra that was amazing. The front desk also organized our Petra tour with a guideUsing the back entrance. That cost a bit but it’s worth it. They also arrange a late check out because the Petra tour took time. Overall an excellent experience and I would recommend this hotel highly.
- My daughter has Celiac disease and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her dietary needs, including changing the oil in the fryer so she could have french fries and having the chef purchase gluten free pasta for her dinner. Traveling and staying at hotels is often stressful for her because we often don’t know if there will be anything for her to eat and the Petra Marriott ensured that she had a wonderful experience.
- Every thing is amazing and wonderful actually i love stay here so next time i will come here just for vacation not working to enjoy it more
- The staff are so kind and welcoming
Petra Guest House Hotel
Petra Guest House Hotel is located at the entrance of ancient Petra. It offers air-conditioned rooms that overlook Wadi Musa’s mountains.All of the rooms have traditional furnishings. Each offers an private bathroom with bathroom amenities, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The restaurant serves daily breakfast. The Cave Bar, set in a restored 1st century Nabatean house, features Arabic and European specialties in an al fresco setting. The bar also serves cocktails each evening. Guests receive a discount when dining at the restaurant.Guests can relax on Petra Guest House Hotel’s outdoor terrace or walk in the landscaped gardens. Hotel reception can arrange car rental and is available 24/7. Laundry and ironing services are available at the hotel.Aqaba King Hussein International Airport is 78 mi away. Guests can reach Amman Airport with a 3 hours’ drive.
- Best place to stay in Petra. The staff is lovely, especially Khaled who helped us with everything. The location is absolutely perfect…right at the entrance of Petra. Rooms are large and comfortable, and the Cave Bar is an awesome experience. HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your stay in Petra.
- Fantastic location! Just a few steps from the Petra Visitors Centre. Beautiful views from the rooms. Clean and well maintained rooms. Very pleasant and friendly staff.
- Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Our room was large and comfortable. Nice views of Wadi Mousa And, the location of the hotel couldn’t have been better. Just head out and around the corner and you are entering Petra itself.
- The breakfast buffet was fantastic! We were a little early the first day because we wanted to get started hiking and the guy in charge was not so warm and fuzzy about informing us we were too early. Everyone else was great! Location was incredible. Room was fantastic! We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary and they made it extra special with a fruit plate and upgraded room. 🙂 Thank you! Loved it so much we plan to return.
- After a long drive south from Amman Airport (via Mount Nebo, and Al Karak Castle) we were extremely happy to get to the hotel to rest up for tackling Petra the next day – and were instantly glad we had booked with the PGHH. Not only did we get a free room upgrade to one of the larger villa suites – but were warmly greeted, roomed, showered and fed and watered (well beered!) all within an hour of arriving. This level of comfort is priceless and to be honest – set the tone for our Petra visit the next day also (which was mind blowing). In case you didn’t know already – the Hotel is about 20 metres from the front gate for visiting Petra. Oh and the breakfast is amazing! *PS – Try the Petra Beer sold at the Cave Bar …
Petra Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Located in Wadi Musa, a 16-minute walk from Petra, Petra Plaza Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also have a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Petra Plaza Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Petra Visitor Center, College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. And Obelisk Tomb.
- Great stay . Small hotel but excellent features . Comfortable and sparkling clean. Great location . Very friendly staff .
Due to preventive COVID measures , breakfast was nicely wrapped up and served to our table with very nice selection of cheese, jam , bread, spreads , vegetables and fruits… juice and coffee were nice as well . Location of the hotel is great too..
Would surly stay again
- Staff was very kind and helpful. Great location with many options for restaurants. Clean and comfortable. One of the beat stays I’ve had in any hotel around the world. Highly recommend!
- Everything!! But #1 would be the amazingly friendly and helpful staff!
- The staff is very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean . The hotel location is also very good.
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, Infinity Lodge is located in Wadi Musa, an 18-minute walk from Petra. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The property has a hot tub, evening entertainment and a tour desk.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at the hotel also feature a patio.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Infinity Lodge.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Petra Visitor Center, College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. And Obelisk Tomb.
- I have gone Petra many times, since I live in Amman, and this definitely the best hotel I’ve seen there. The service is too notch. The view from our room was amazing. We loved dinner and breakfast, especially out on the patio. The owner, Mohammad, is wonderful. Our only disappointment was the closures at Petra because of Covid-19. 🙁 we had planned to stay for two night, but only stayed for one because Petra was closed.
If you want to stay close to Petra, at a place of wonderfull taste, wake up to discover from your own window how amazing is the landscape and still feel like home then Infinity Lodge is for you! Mohamed and Holly are exceptional hosts, like you knew them forever.
- The room decor made you feel like you were in a cabin on top of a hill and that’s exactly how it felt. The beds and pillows were comfortable. There was complimentary water. The dinners they had were spectacular! Kudos to the chef! And they helped us out a lot with picking us up from a bar or the Turkish baths. The manager and his brothers were very accommodating and sweet.
Modern, and cosy clean spaceous rooms with coffee (instant), tea and water provided in the room. Good water presure in the shower.
Great dinner optional available in house (between 11 and 15JD).
Super friendly hosts !
- Everyone was very kind and nice. The hotel is on the mountain, so there is a very nice view. The food was very tasty. The style of the hotel and room really amazing!!!!
Petra Moon Hotel
Just 300 feet from the entrance gate to Petra, this hotel features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It also has a roof garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.The soundproof rooms and suites at Petra Moon come with satellite channels, a DVD player and extra-long beds. Each has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Local and international meals are available for lunch and dinner. There is also a grocery store and a vending machine with drinks.Car rentals can be arranged by the staff at Petra Moon. Horseback riding and hiking trails are available to all guests.The hotel is only 300 feet from Jett bus station. Aqaba Airport is 100 miles away. A shuttle to Aqaba, Amman, and Aqaba Airport can be arranged by Petra Moon’s staff.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the staff were SO kind and helpful.
- Great location. Amazing breakfast buffet included. Great dinner buffet for a reasonable charge of 12 jd. We would for sure stay again!
- Good ambience. Good room. Warm people. Great location. Good service. Value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Great location 3 min walk to Petra Entrance. Excellent breakfast buffet
- Perfect location for visiting Petra. Maybe a five minute walk from the hotel to the entrance gate, which is huge at the end of the day when you are exhausted from all the walking. Clean facilities, spacious bathroom, great breakfast. Having 3 separate beds was fantastic. Room service staff were exceptional. Overall this is a great base for exploring Petra.
Petra Corner Hotel
Located in Wadi Musa, an 8-minute walk from Petra, Petra Corner Hotel features a terrace and views of the garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Petra Corner Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Petra Visitor Center, Obelisk Tomb and College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management..
- Great location: 10 min walk from Petra Visitor’s Center and 10 min walk into town. Very friendly staff. Yummy breakfast with lots of options. Modern, comfortable facilities (hotel opened only 3 months ago)
- the staff were so friendly and lovely with our son. It is a short walk down to Petra but a long walk back up (especially with a two year old in tow). The breakfast was pretty diverse, dinner was very tasty and our room was spacious and included a sofa
- Great room with all the basics and little more. Comfortable beds, good shower and heating worked well. Good location near restaurants and Petra visitor center. Okay breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming and organised transfers and a terrific day trip to Wadi Rum for us at very late notice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Very convenient location for visiting Petra.
- It’s a brand new Hotel & the location is perfect!! Not too busy & Not too quiet. 5-8min walk to the main gate of Petra & restaurants / convenient stores. I got upgraded to a Superior room & the view from the balcony at night was wow! Staff very helpful especially Mojo at the reception! Thank you for showing true Jordanian hospitality!
Located in Wadi Musa, a 14-minute walk from Petra, Shaqilath Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a patio.Shaqilath Hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Petra Visitor Center is a 15-minute walk from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 3.4 miles away.
- Family owned hotel with all the comforts of home. Room was very comfortable and clean. Don’t miss the home cooked dinner…it’s the best in downtown! Location is superb! Highly Recommend!!
- We stayed there for one night and were happy for this apartments. Very cosy, clear, hot wather, nice place on the roof.
location,staffs are friendly
they have shampoo,conditioner,even body lotion.
entrance of Petra only 3 min. by car.
coffee was good.
- I loved everything! the view from the hotel is great and it is quite close to the Visitor Center. It has enough parking space. The air conditioning provided enough heat (we went in february and it was cold outside). The breakfast was great and included enough of options (eggs, cold cuts, cheese, salads, olives, fruits, cereals with milk, local foods like hummus and others). The staff was extremely nice and helpful and they know english very well. Bed was very comfortable, room spacious. Very quiet and peaceful.
- The staff are so helpful and eager to assist however they can so you get an affordable and very real Jordanian experience. They will work to ensure you get the best deal and most authentic experience. Rooms are large and very comfortable, it’s an easy walk to Petra. It was a fantastic stay, especially due to the help and advice of the staff!
Town Season Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Located in Wadi Musa, within an 18-minute walk of Petra and one mile of Petra Visitor Center, Town Season Hotel has accommodations with a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a shared lounge, an ATM and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Town Season Hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Al Khazneh The Treasury is 4.1 miles from Town Season Hotel, while Petra Church is 4.1 miles away.
- Property offered shuttle to Petra. Has a lot restaurants close by.
Thé staff was just amazing !
It’s the first time in my life that an hotel took care of me like that, always small nice words when you’re at the reception, always here to
Help you with a big smile and I really appreciate it !
Was perfect I would say, the breakfast was really nice with a big choice, and also pancakes and waffles.
Really close to the main entrance of petra by car anyway they get free bus to access also to petra
The service is first class. Everybody was always trying to help to give more service. The rooms very comfortable hot water refrigerator with coke water and everything
Shuffle service to Petra excellent you call and they pick you. We definitely recommend it
- Fantastic hotel and great staff….they even helped me to get an early check-in…..and the restaurant at the 4th floor has an amazing view (see attached photo)
- The location is excellent, near many shops & groceries stores. The breakfast service is also good.
Al Anbat Hotel & Restaurant
Al Anbat Hotel and Restaurant is 3 star hotel located on the main street of Wadi Musa, on the hilltop overlooking the Petra mountain range. Free shuttle service is offered to and from the Visitor’s Center and the hotel.Each private room has modern furnishings, a LCD TV, an air-conditioning unit, a mini-fridge, western facilities and complimentary toiletries. Every room offers free WiFi.Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool. Turkish Bath can be enjoyed at an extra cost with service that include, steam room, Jacuzzi, and massages.Other facilities on site include the coffee shop, souvenir shop, and supermarket.Transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an extra cost. Additional services like tours, guides, and arrangements for continued travel after checking out of our hotel can also be arranged through the hotel. Free parking is available in front of the hotel for guests.
- Really good restaurant, with a lot of options at the dinner and breakfast.
- Location was great, I left the car at the hotel and didn’t move it for 2 days, we got around with the hotel transfer. The view was spectacular. the room was warm and very large.
- The breakfast was a delicious spread of traditional Jordanian dishes including tons of yogurt. Our rooms were great — king size beds that were very comfortable, much needed after a 20 mile day in Petra! One of the bathrooms smelled a bit mil-dewey, but on the whole the rooms were very clean. The balcony views were quite amazing from our rooms!
- Easy parking, restaurant indoors, for when we felt exhausted.
You are up in the mountains, so the view is fabulous and the air is very refreshing (which is important if you visit Petra from the warmer regions of the Dead Sea or Aqaba)
2. The owner Hussam is a great guy. He will try to help you with everything, and won’t ask anything in return.
3. The place is great and very comfortable. You can have some snacks free of charge at the kitchen. The hotel management is ready to arrange the dinner/lunch delivery to your room.
Anbat Midtown Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.This newly renovated hotel in Wadi Musa provides a free shuttle to Petra Gate and its visitor’s center, 0.6 mi away. It also offers a sun terrace, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.All air-conditioned/heated rooms at Al Anbat Midtown 2 come with satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each private bathroom is stocked with a shower, bath towels, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.Breakfast , lunch and dinner is available daily in the small restaurant of Al Anbat Midtown Hotel. A number of supermarkets, cafés and eateries are located within the hotel’s direct surroundings. Guests can enjoy some fresh air at the roof top.Queen Alia International is 145 mi away, while Dead sea is 96 mi away. Aqaba Airport and the aqaba border crossing is is 78 mi away from the hotel. Free street parking is in front of the property. Transportation is available upon request to/from any location in Jordan at an added charge.
- Great hotel, very nice staff. The room was very clean. There is air conditioning and hot water. The breakfast was delicious! The hotel is located near center and near restaurants, supermarket etc. I will come me back! 🙂
- Good price and quality ratio. Tasty breakfast. Nice city view from dining room
- The staff was super kind, the rooms comfortable and very clean, the breakfast was very tasty and generous! ☺️ Ah, the shower, such a good water pressure and hot, and the powerful hair dryer! Perfect after the hard day in Petra!
– free transfer service to and from Petra
– very nice stuff
– great view from the restaurant at level 5, were they serve breakfast
– near exchange service, restaurants, local shops (2-3 min by walking)
- His cousins hotel was nice since we did not stay here cant say but would have liked the location
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wadi Musa