The luxurious Häringe Slott is set in a 17th-century castle within the scenic Häringe-Hammersta Nature Reserve. It offers a 1930s bowling alley and a 82 foot outdoor pool. WiFi is free.Häringe Slott’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and most feature antique furnishings. All have cable TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Scandinavian dishes, featuring seasonal and local produce. Guests can also enjoy a ballroom bar and a weekend brunch.The pretty grounds are ideal for tennis or boule. Bicycle rental is possible onsite.Fors Golf Club is 6.8 mi away. Stockholm city center is a 30-minute drive from the castle.
- The property is so beautiful inside and out. We were surprised by the many special touches everywhere. Our meals were excellent with beautiful presentation. We spent a relaxing day at the huge pool. Loved our stay!
- Free run of the castle, excellent terrace bar and pool and nice food.
- NB, it was glorious and 28C so with that in mind Very stylish rooms. Wonderful buildings. Pool. Absolutely superb pool. Perfectly refreshing maybe 21C? Semi salt water like the surrounding sea. Bedrooms. Very stylish Food. Very good, especially the lunch/dinner menu. Breakfast waffle maker a huge plus! Staff. Very pleasant and helpful in most cases. Location. Lovely estate. Some great trail running routes. Close to the city but totally rural.
- Great location and exceptional evening meal and staff.
- Jag valde Hringe slott p grund av att de hjrtligt vlkomnar hundar och det var en frtjusande upplevelse. Rummet var rymligt, sngarna mycket bekvma och det var trivsamt mblerat utan att vara srskilt mrkvrdigt. Nr man reser med hundar i sllskap blir omgivningarna och mjlighterna till trevliga promenader srskilt viktigt. Hr fr Hringe slott full pott. Det finns strosvnliga parker och leder, som r enkla att flja, genom omvxlande landskap med intressant information under vgen. Vi tyckte att det var roligt att se p alla hstar i nrheten och p nderna i slottsdammen. Maten var vldigt god det skriver hundarna ocks under p eftersom de var med i bde matsal och p terassen och mutades med sm godbitar frn tallriken.
Körunda Golf & Conference Hotel
Located between Lake Muskan and Nynäshamn Golf Club, this hotel offers access to basic gym equipment and an outdoor gym, as well as rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Stockholm is 25 mi away.The modern and stylish rooms at Körunda Golf & Conference Hotel all feature scenic views of the green surroundings, along with a seating area and work desk.Leisure options include a free bicycle rental, hiking and fishing. Massage treatments and a sauna are both offered at an additional charge.Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant serving Swedish and international cuisine, along with the hotel’s Chill Out Bar.Körunda Conference Hotel is 1.2 mi from Ösmo Public Beach. Running and cross-country skiing trails are right next to the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Staff was amazing. The employee working on the evening of our arrival exceeded all our expectations. She would take care of us at the reception and at the restaurant making sure we were comfortable after the long journey. She even made breakfast bags for us because we had to leave before breakfast. Thank you for such a good service!
- Trevlig personal och bra mat. Fint rum med skna sngar.
- Lget. God mat, trevlig servering. Bra sngar och fin frukost.
- allt var fantastiskt. Bra service. Gillade den manliga servitren. Han var trevlig glad och duktig p att lyfta fram sina kollegor.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, schne ruhige Lage am See. Sehr schner Golfplatz, direkt am Hotel. Schner Gut gefhrter proShop. Sauna am See
Nynäsgården Hotell & Konferens
This hotel is located in a peaceful, green residential area of Nynäshamn, about 50 minutes’ drive from central Stockholm. It offers free WiFi, free parking and easy access to ferries.Each guest room at Nynäsgården Hotell & Konferens has satellite TV. The hotel provides express check-in and check-out services. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV and a seating area.During summer season, Nynäsgården’s in-house restaurant serves a breakfast buffet each morning and dinner service is available as well. During other times of the year, dinner is upon request. There is a bar on site.Guests enjoy access a relaxation area with sauna. Guests can also rent bicycles at the hotel, or play table tennis and billiards.Local trains run regularly between Nynäshamn Station and Stockholm Central Station. The ride takes about 55 minutes. Ferries depart from Nynäshamn to Gotland, Latvia and Poland. The ferry terminals are a 25-minute walk from the hotel.
- Friendly hotel at the right location for my job at Nynas.
- Fantastic breakfast. Super nice. And, they fixed so we could park the bicycles indoors
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The location is perfect not far away from the town center but in a quiet place. The garden is lovely and very relaxing especially after a long road trip. The breakfast is very good and with a lot to taste.
- Great location. Easy to get to the ferry. Comfortable room and good internet.
- Lovely garden , quiet location, friendly staff , great breakfast
In the beautiful Stockholm archipelago, looking out over the beautiful waters of Hemviken Bay, is the Smådalarö Gård Hotel, a manor house with origins dating back to 1810. There are guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and wooden floors. WiFi access is free.Guests are welcome to start the evening with cocktails in the bar or by the open fireplace. The dining room offers Swedish cuisine inspired by the archipelago setting. After dinner, coffee can be enjoyed in the Orangery.At Smådalarö, guests can use the free lakeside sauna. A variety of sporting activities can be enjoyed such as petanque, billiards, volleyball and tennis. Even paintball can be arranged for groups of 6 people or more. Row boats can be borrowed and guests can also try taking a dip into the lake from the jetty.The main building at Smådalarö Gård also houses 11 conference and meeting rooms. The center of Stockholm can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- This hotel was beautiful, inside and out! There was a lovely restaurant looking out over the water, with eating areas inside, and outside. The outside seating area was on the same level as the restaurant. And there were also two other very nice seating areas, that are separate from the restaurant where you can take a drink, or sit with a book under the trees. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated, with good sized bathrooms and all amenities. We borrowed canoes and explored, then went into town and ate in the garden of a cafe. Would definitely stay here again but for more days next time! Staff was also very warm and friendly, and also efficient and helpful.
- Great location and surroundings. Friendly staff, good food. Large rooms.
- Rooms were nice, clean and not too small. Bath has a great shower. Views and location are breath taking. Hous has alot of atmosphere and staff is friendly.
- The chef is clearly on the road to stardom and supper was delicious.
- The hotel was next to the water, with nice views. But no/few rooms have such a view. There are nice views from the restaurant inside/outside, which is where breakfast is located. Also there are patios outside. The area around the hotel is very nice, and quiet. The soaps/shampoos were good, Breakfast was good, with enough variety. Ironing facilities are located in the hallway. The room had a hair dryer.
Attendo Park Hotell
This hotel is in the Stockholm suburb of Huddinge, next to Karolinska University Hospital and Södertörn University. All guest rooms include a kitchenette and a seating area with flat-screen TV.Wooden floors, a desk and a bathroom with shower are standard in Attendo Park Hotell’s rooms. The kitchenette has a fridge, a stove and an electric kettle.General facilities include a heated parking garage with video surveillance. Free wired internet access is available throughout the premises. There is a fitness center located 150 feet from the hotel.Flemingsberg Station is less than a 10-minute walk away, and the ride to Stockholm Central Station takes 20 minutes. Central Flemingsberg, 350 feet from the hotel, has shops, restaurants and services. Stockholm International Fairs is a 9-minute train ride away.
- Hotel sent me clear instructions if I arrived late. They were prepared for me. I arrived very late but found breakfast prepared and tucked in my fridge! The blessings were clean and had a good night sleep. The room was spacious and the WiFi good. Good customer care and a value for money hotel.
- Breakfast was a nice buffet, well set out but could have gone a bit past 9 am
- Especially the staff was so friendly and you felt very welcome indeed. They were smiling, serviceminded og they gave service that could not be expected. I am very thankful. The rooms are really good and clen. I will absolutely choose the samt hotel next time. Thank you for the amazing service and stay at your hotel
- Very clean and easy for a family with little baby.
- The location was great since it fit my purpose of traveling perfectly
Quality Hotel Winn Haninge
Lcoated 650 feet from Handen Train Station, this hotel is in Haninge and just a 15-minute train ride from Stockholmsmässan Exhibition Center. WiFi is free. All rooms feature a TV.An indoor car park is available at Quality Hotel Winn Haninge. A children’s playground, jogging trails and swimming lake are very close by. Central Stockholm is within 20 minutes’ drive.
- Great location in Hanninge. Staffs are very nice, easy check in. Room is very spacious. At the back of the hotel is commuter train station but it is NOT noisy at all.
- Amazing breakfast, close to a train station. Great feeling when you get in. A nice modern warm design, really comfortable. Beds are super comfortable.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Good location near the bus and metro.
- We stayed for 4 nights and had an allround fantastic experience. Breakfast was outstanding so much choice great food. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. We had dinner on three evenings and the atmosphere in the restaurant was great vibrant and fun dinner was excellent too.
- Overall it is a very nice hotel. Its facilities were pretty nice, everything was perfectly clean and super comfortable. The breakfast just had everything you could possibly imagine!
Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden
The historic Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden is located in the Stockholm Archipelago, a 20-minute drive from Stockholm city center. It offers a private spa center and a terrace with views of the sea and harbor.All rooms at Hotel Saltsjöbaden have a TV and a work desk. Some offer great views of Baggensfjärden Bay. WiFi is available in all rooms.Relaxation options include a pool, sauna and luxury toiletries, which can be enjoyed at a surcharge. A wide variety of body treatments can also be booked on site.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room Franska Matsalen. Guests can enjoy Swedish cuisine in Sea Front Restaurant & Bar, made by award-winning chefs. Focus lies on local products and seasonal ingredients, and guests can also try beers from local breweries.Staff can provide tips on activities in the area, such as sailing, archipelago cruises, golf and tennis. Swimming is possible at a beach just 650 feet away. In the winter, cross-country skiing and downhill skiing are also possible in the surrounding area.Saltsjöbaden Train Station is located 650 feet from the hotel.
- Amazing hotel and environment, nice SPA, helpfull staff.
- Fantastic location and sea view. The building is breathtaking but could use a light surface renovation. Spectacular breakfast and great staff.
- We were here as part of the American Cruise Event and all was terrific. Thank you Pat Foley
- Breakfast excellent. Dining and meeting room excellent
- Beautiful Hotel in beautiful surroundings. Nice views. Good Breakfast. Comfortable Rooms. Close to Stockholm .
Quality Hotel Globe
This hotel is next to Tele2 Arena, Globen Shopping Center and Ericsson Globe Arena. Globen Metro Station is within 1312 feet, just a 12-minute ride from Stockholm Central Station.The modern rooms at Quality Hotel Globe include a TV and free WiFi. Some have a seating area.Breakfast is served in the Arena Restaurant, with interior views of the Ericsson Globe Arena. Found in the spacious lobby, Bar & Brasserie X offers drinks and Scandinavian cuisine with a French twist.Stockholm Exhibition & Congress Center is within 10 minutes’ drive. Stockholm City Hall and Stockholm Waterfront Congress Center are 3.7 mi away.
- Friendly stuff, great breakfast and close to the subway.
- I had the early checkout and the hotel kindle prepared the breakfast for me! Thank you!
- the service was greatfood for dinner great mix and my dinners were delicious
- Great location! It was 5 minutes from the venue and it also has a supermarket right next to it, so everything is right there! Ill be back…
- Staff really friendly specially Fahria, room really clean and beautiful! The breakfast was amazing!
Elite Hotel Marina Tower
One of our top picks in Stockholm. Located right by Saltsjö Bay, Elite Hotel Marina Tower offers free WiFi and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs. Stockholm city center is a 10-minute bus ride away. Guests enjoy discounted admission to the on-site Sturebadet Marina Tower Spa and fitness center.All rooms at Elite Marina Tower Hotel feature contemporary furnishings and wooden floors. Some rooms include a small seating area and a work desk.The hotel’s terrace offers magnificent views of the bay and Djurgården island.Both Swedish and international meals are on offer at the in-house restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. On Sundays, guests can enjoy breakfast until 12:00 and check-out until 18:00, except during high season.The vibrant Södermalm district is a 5-minute walk away. The nearest bus stop is within 150 feet. The neighboring Saltsjökvarn Brygga ferry terminal offers connections to Djurgården, as well as Nybrovkajen harbor in Östermalm.
- The staff is amazing , breakfast was delicious and lavish . The hotel and rooms are great too. Hotel s surrounding was nice
- Very large room, the location is right by the sea. very nice breakfast. the hotel looks like an old castle.
- Staff very helpful attentive, food is amazing location is super
- That in hotel has SPA, comfortable bad and very tasty food.
- The location is ideal. A bus pass includes the 15minute boat ride to downtown, leaving about every 20 minutes. We also took advantage of this boat to go all the out to Lidingo and back. Water view rooms are good sized and you really get a sense of Stockholm as a city built on the water. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Maude´s Hotel Enskede Stockholm
One of our top picks in Stockholm. Located just 2 minutes’ walk from Svedmyra Metro Station of the Green Line, this intimate hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Stockholm’s city center. Private parking, WiFi and sauna access are free to access. Globe Arena and Tele2 Arena are 10-minutes away by metro.Guest rooms at Maude’s Hotel Enskede are tastefully decorated with warm colors, wooden floors and modern furnishings. A flat-screen TV is standard in each room.A cup of coffee or glass of wine can be enjoyed on Maude’s Enskede’s attractive terrace or in the cozy dining room. Free coffee, fruit and cakes are available all day in the lobby.Stockholm International Fairs is 10 minutes’ drive away, while bus connections are also available within walking distance. Guests can reach Stockholm Central Station, by taking the Metro, in about 20 minutes.
- It was clean and tidy, its a small motel so no fancy bells and whistles just a good oldfashioned motel. The staff friendly, good breakfast, comfortable room. We were there just as an overnighter as we hadnt been to Sweden before and we hadnt finalised our stay plans till after we had booked here.
- Its location very close to the T. Nearby grocery store. Friendly staff. Nice overall.
- The staff made us feel like we were at their Swedish home. The breakfast was fabulous!
- Front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Location to subway was great. Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms were clean with nice linens. It was great to have convenient parking there.
- Close to the metro and the staff was awesome! Room was clean and breakfast was really good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Västerhaninge