The 4-star Hotel Yalis is built in the countryside of Alonnisos, right beside crystal clear beaches, offering free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a swimming pool.Hotel Yalis offers fully equipped rooms, featuring air conditioning and TV. Each offers a spacious seating area, private bathroom and kitchen.Yalis Hotel is located in the area of Botsis, overlooking a small bay, offering panoramic views of the sea. It is only 3.1 mi from the island’s main town (Chora) and only 1.2 mi away from the Patitiri harbor.
- It was very nice stay, lovely place, great facilities and service! rooms were comfy and pool great fun for the kids. views were great! Thank you for all and we will certainly be back!
- Staff very helpful and pleasant,excellent breakfast
- The staff were all very friendly helpful and kind The best gin and tonics and cocktails we found Great well organised breakfast The views are amazing we loved our room overlooking the sea
- We loved staying here and it contributed to us having a great holiday. The hotel is in a fabulous location tucked away from main port area with beautiful views from rooms, pool and breakfast area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great bar. Really lovely calming atmosphere. Three great tavernas nearby. Perfect for a relaxing holiday!
- Authentic humane service Excellent breakfast pool snacksMagnificent viewsSuper clean
Just 350 feet from Roussoum Gialos Beach in Alonissos, the family-run Pension Oasis features a snack bar and a blossomed sun terrace with free Wi-Fi. It offers rooms with a balcony overlooking the garden or the Aegean Sea.Simply decorated and fitted with tiled floors, all rooms of Oasis are air conditioned. Each features a TV and a private bathroom stocked with a hairdryer.Restaurants and cafés are within a short walk.Pension Oasis is located 2,950 feet from Patitiri Port and 1,950 feet from Votsi Vilage. The scenic Alonissos Town lies within 2.2 mi away. Free 2-way transfer from the port can be arranged and free parking is possible on site.
- Very kind and helpful personnel. We have been offered a daily boat trip without payment by the family that runs the pension. The closer beach to the pension is about 150 metres away.Comfortable bed and nice balcony.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. And expect for the bathroom the property was clean and very close to nice beach and 15mins away from port.
- Posizione perfetta per girare lisola Bagno piccolo e decisamente datato Letto matrimoniale alla francese piccolo per gli standard italianiIl prezzo vale la struttura, datata ma pulita e accogliente
- ampia la stanza con un ampio terrazzino. buona la posizione a 10 min a piedi sia da patatiri che da votsi. tranquilla e ventilata la camera tanto che ho dormito sempre con le finestre aperte a parte qualche gallo che cantava la mattina presto.
- , . . . .
The family-run Nikos Rooms is located in Votsi Village of Alonissos, just 150 feet from the beach and a short walk from taverns and cafés. It offers a blossomed sun terrace with BBQ facilities and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony.Enjoying views over the garden or the Aegean Sea, all rooms of Nikos are air conditioned and heated. Each unit is equipped with a fridge, a TV and a private bathroom with shower.BBQ facilities and free shuttle services from the port are provided. Guests may participate in the boat trips organized by Nikos Rooms.Patitiri Port lies within 1.2 mi from Nikos Rooms, while the scenic Alonissos Town is at 2.2 mi. Guests will find the sandy Chryssi Milia Beach at 1.6 mi and Marpunta Resort at 2.5 mi. Free private parking is possible on site.
- We had a cozy, cheerful room with a view of the beach. Nikos and his wife are wonderful hosts!
- Close to the Academy, very quiet, relaxing, Niko and Elena were always available if needed, comfortable rooms, nice view from the balcony, restaurants in walking distance and the rooms are very affordable. I will stay here again!! Its the best place!!
- Manos is very welcoming and accommodating. The rooms are simple but clean and comfortable. Short walk to a lovely little pebble beach and in a quiet little village.
- We enjoyed staying in Nikos Rooms and everything was perfect. Room was kept tidy by Nikos wife and they voth were very attentious and always very responsive to our requests The rooms balcony had a beautiful view over Votsi beach. Would love to return there, sometime in the future!
- Nico and his wife were so nice and welcoming, they helped us with everything, picked us up from the port… the rooms were nice and clean, with a balcony
Just 350 feet from the beach of Votsi in Alonissos, Kostas Rooms offers air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea. Shops and fish taverns are within a 2-minute walk.A TV and a mini fridge are included in all accommodations types at the Kostas Rooms. Some units offer a kitchenette with cooking facilities. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Staff offer free transfer from the main port Patitiri, just a 5-minute drive from the property. The scenic town of Alonissos is 1.9 mi away.
- Amazing view , great location and very friendly host
- Nice location, friendly owner, excellent value for money.
- Mr Kostas was a great host, very clean room and great location, easy parking at the main road and very beautiful view from the balcony.
- The facilities in the room were very basic tea making only .The island is hilly .there is a local bus to Chora 1 60 e one way.there are day trips by coach from the port at a price of 5 to 10 e per head return all beaches have big stones so take shoes for the sea.chyrsi milia beach is sandy.sunbed are approx 3.5e for one all days
- Would recommend Kostas rooms if you stay in Votsi. Kostas picked us up from port and dropped us back at the end of our holiday. He even called into supermarket on way for us. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. Great view from balcony. location is good just above the port. 5 diff tavernas to choose from. Nice quiet beach. Pool bar around the corner. No buses run to Votsi. If travelling in August, book car in advance as all gone when we arrived. Did hire quad bike to tour for a day. Great beaches and coves to visit.
One of our top picks in Votsi. This pension is located in the scenic, fishing harbor of Votsi in Alonnisos 150 feet from the beach. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a furnished balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea.Rooms at the Pension Votsi are equipped with air conditioning and an LCD satellite TV. Each has a fridge and an electric kettle while some also have a kitchenette with cooking hobs.Guests can relax in the terrace while watching the comings and goings of the fishing boats in the harbor. The hotel’s small library can provide books and magazines.Votsi is a traditional village with some shops and fish taverns. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car and bicycle rental to explore the scenic Old Town of Alonnisos 1.2 mi away. Patitiri, the capital and port of Alonnisos is 0.6 mi away.
- Very clean facility, hospitality, great views from the room. Hosts really made their best to help us have an unforgettable time. The location is great for relaxing vacations. Highly recommended!
- Amazing stay. We were picked up from the port, owner is very nice and showed us the room, advised on restaurants that are close by. Asked us whether we want car/quad/scooter and in 10min there was someone to bring the vehicle. Breakfast made by her mom which was delicious! We received upgrade to sea view because it was free. The best stay we had during our 2 weeks SkiathosSkopelosAlonnisos.
- The apartment is amazing! The cleaning are incredible.. Like 4 star hotel. The home made wine has a delicious taste of the island and it is ready in your fredge when you arrive! The owner is very kind and ready to satisfy all your need. You can feel better than at home
- At this place you get what you see on the pictures. It is a fantastic place to stay, comfortable room and bathroom, clean and with beautiful view over the bay. Maria and her family that run the pension are very kind, they want to make it as comfortabel for you as possible. The breakfast is superb, with local specialties made by Marias mother. In other words a great place to stay and to come back to.
- Really nice sea view! Extra clean and functional studio! The hostess is so kind and helpful
One of our best sellers in Votsi! Μagdalini is located in Votsi Village, just yards from the closest beach. It offers rooms and studios that open to a balcony with garden or Aegean Sea views.Each accommodations unit here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some have a kitchenette with a mini oven and kitchenware.Cafes and tavernas are 100 feet from Magdalini. A grocery store is 500 feet away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- This is quiet place, very clean , with amazing view. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
- It is quiet and not too many tourists at that time of year. It is a local community, and not too much dressed up.
- The Accomodation, The View, the people,The food,The lovelyBeaches.Everything
- Excellent location, amazing view, friendly staff. Everything was perfect
- Spacious, clean and beautifullydecorated rooms. strategically located at the quiet settlement of Votsi. You can walk to Patitiri passing through Russum Gialos. The owner Magdalini gave us the most helpful and valuable information about the island. We had the best time. Thank you and hope we will see again soon.
Just 500 feet from Votsi Beach, Pension Dimitra features a garden and a sun terrace. It offers air-conditioned accommodations with private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Roussoum Gialos Beach is 1,000 feet away.All rooms and studios at Dimitra are bright and airy. Each has a TV and a mini fridge. A private bathroom with shower is included while some units come with a kitchenette.The village and port of Patitiri are 0.6 mi away, where several supermarkets, bakeries and shops can be found. Steni Vala Village with its seaside taverns is at a distance of 5.6 mi.
- The room was big, very clean, with a nice balcony. Hot water at all times. The room was cool even without using the air conditioning. The owners are nice and flexible. It was very helpful that they let us stay later than check out time on the last day, as we had our ship back at 16h.
- , ! COVID19 ! ! !!!
- Balconi spaziosi con vista , aria condizionata, proprietaria molto accogliente
- . .
- Posizione comoda, bella vista, ventilato.Molto pulito.Personale gentile e disponibile.
Located right above Votsi Beach in Alonissos, Pension Dimitris features a traditional restaurant with a sun terrace enjoying unobstructed views over the Aegean Sea. It offers air-conditioned units with free Wi-Fi access and balconies.Overlooking the sea, the studios, rooms and apartments of Dimitris are equipped with a TV and a fridge. Each has a private bathroom with shower, while some also include a well-equipped kitchenette with small electric oven.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Homemade dishes accompanied by a cold beer or local wine can also ne enjoyed for lunh or dinner at the on-site restaurant.The scenic Old Town of Alonnisos is located 1.2 mi from the property, while Patitiri Port is 0.6 mi away. The sandy Chryssi Milia Beach is at a distance of 1.6 mi A variety of taverns and mini markets can be found within a short walk.
- Wonderful Location, at the beginning I was worried that it might be far from the city but there you can rent a Moto bike for 10 Euro per day and see all over the Island, and at the same time you are not in the port and you have an almost private beach! The land lady was really kind she brought us new towels and kept the room clean even if it was not mentioned in the services, she brought us the snorkelling mask for free and offered to us her homemade sweets. The breakfast was wonderful with fresh orange juice and homemade cakes.
- Excellent bathroom obviously newly renovated does not match rest of the accomodation.Kitchen fully equiped.Amazing views of Votsi bay from the balcony. Excellent WiFi signalconnection speed.Familyhandled business reminded me of past decades when hospitality was genuine and not consumingoriented.Nikos epic 1stday conversation, Yiannis and the rest of the family are so warm and authentic people.
- we had a spectacular view from our room. beach is very near. the hosts are the most friendly and nicest people youll find on the whole island! thank you very much!
- Perfect ocean view, super clean room and comfortable mattress, great Greek traditional food prepared from a traditional Greek mom. What more can you ask?
- Accueil familial trs attentionn. mais discret.Situation paisible sur marina de pcheurs.Sentiment dtre en Grce plutt quen villgiature touristique consumriste bruyante.Donc trs bien.
Located in Votsi, a 4-minute walk from Rousoum Gialos Beach and 2,100 feet from Spartines Beach, Dimitra’s Apartment provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a TV. With sea views, this property provides a balcony.The air-conditioned apartment consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a hairdryer, and a seating area. The kitchen features a fridge, an oven and a stovetop, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The apartment has a sun terrace. A car rental service is available at Dimitra’s Apartment.Bigfoot Beach is an 8-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Skiathos Airport, 32 miles from Dimitra’s Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Located 1,650 feet from the beach in the area of Votsi, Kamelia Villas features an outdoor pool surrounded by a stone-paved sun terrace with shaded area. It offers accommodations with a fully equipped kitchen and free WiFi.The air-conditioned Villa Kamelia opens out to a balcony with outdoor dining area for 6 and views over the sea, the old town and the harbor. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, fridge and dining area.Restaurants and bars can be found within 1,000 feet. The port and the village of Patitiri are 1.6 mi away. Free transfer service is provided and free private parking is possible.
- I really liked the place. The people are very friendly and the house quite comfortable. It may easily host 5 people and has 1 bathroom and 1 wc. The piscine is sufficient and clean. Certainly it will be my first priority if/when I visit Alonissos again.
- Nice terrace, beautiful garden, excellent location, quiet, no traffic, closeness of the sea, large and spotlessly clean pool, friendly and very helpful hosts. Hosts helped us to book an early morning taxi on the day of our departure, which we really appreciated.
- I spent 9 days in this villa. I really liked it. The villa has very clean and large rooms.I really appreciated my stay there.My host was very friendly. On the second day she even brought me some nice pastries and homemade jam. Much appreciated. Distances wise, the villa is about 510min drive from the port. There is also a shop and restaurant easily accessible by foot 5 min walk. Highly recommended.
- HostLocationValue for moneyViewsprivacyspace
- Ive loved a lot of things, to sum up amazing location, beautiful villa, very supporting staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Votsi