Villa Virginia Hotel
Located in Voutyro village, this hotel is 4.3 mi from the town of Karpenisi. It offers panoramic forest views. Free parking is available.The rooms at the Villa Virginia Guest house have a balcony, satellite TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have a spacious seating area with a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast prepared with fresh, local ingredients. There is also a cozy lounge with a fireplace where guests can enjoy warm drinks.
- Excellent location!Very helpful and polite staff!Tasty and homemade breakfast!
- Very pleasant and welcoming staff. Silent surroundings and good and clean freah air.Nice room design.
- Location as it is close both to Karpenisi and surrounding villages. Quiet location and helpful staff
- Very friendly staff. Very well kept hotel. Gives a cosy feeling.Dont miss the breakfast salad made from vegetables grown in the hotel backyard.
- ! !! !
Emotions Country Resort
With its impressive architecture, peaceful location, spacious indoors and outdoors areas and beautiful views, Emotions Country Resort is ideal for a relaxing or active getaway any time of the year.All the rooms offer mountain views and combine traditional décor with modern amenities, including DVD/CD players, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Enjoy a cold winter’s day in the lounge by the fireplace or a warm evening on one of the garden terrace.Emotions Country Resort is located in the picturesque village of Voutiro, 4.3 miles from the center of Karpenissi.Skiing, horse riding, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking are some of the activities you can enjoy during your stay.
- Emotions is a boutique hotel beautifully decoratedwe liked a lot the painted ceilings and the nice colors. Breakfast was great as well as all other meals we had at the hotel. A special thanks to Dora who made our stay unforgettable.
- Excellent location in the mountains, wonderful view of the forests, many available activities for kids parks, games, amazing food in local restaurants.
- The views are amazing, the rooms are very nice, and Dora is the most welcoming person ever
- Greate location with amazing views of the mountains. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good with vegetarian options and local produced products included. The village is quite close to main town and to beautifully located villages full of local delicacies.
- Everything was perfect, very clean, perfect location. Very friendly staff.
Ninemia Stay and Play
Ninemia Bungalows Resort is an agrotourism guest house located in a lush green environment in Karpenisi, close to Karpenisiotis River. Featuring an animal farm and a large garden with BBQ facilities, the property also offers autonomous rooms and apartments, a bicycling path and 2 children’s play areas.The apart-hotel Ninemia offers a variety of accommodations types, each uniquely named and decorated. Most have large verandas, a living room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with dining table. Free Wi-Fi and free parking facilities are provided to all guests.A homemade breakfast buffet awaits guests every morning at Ninemia’s coffee room. The traditional wood oven can host barbecues for guests and their friends.Guests can play football at the 5×5 court, table tennis or enjoy an early jog or bicycle ride at the specially constructed pathway. Besides the indoor and outdoor play areas, pony riding is also available for children, and science park tickets can be arranged.Those who wish to explore nature and country life can engage in farming activities such as gathering fruit or feeding the animals.
- Everything! The place , the green around! The host are the best!! Warm and so so nice people!
- Kids heaven , a fatty tail for parentsPerfectAnother level of kids oriented place
Agroktima Armonia is set amid tall plane trees, close to the banks of river Karpenisiotis. This 5-acre agro-tourism guest house offers wooden houses with views of the lush countryside and surroundings mountains.Free bicycles are offered to all guests, while excursions can be arranged on site. An artificial lake, basketball and volleyball court, playground and BBQ area are featured on site. A spacious private parking area is also available.Guests stay in rustic rooms or wooden 2-story chalets, all with a fireplace and heating. Each is complete with kitchenette and bathroom facilities. Modern media includes free Wi-Fi, a satellite TV, DVD/CD player.A homemade breakfast, with pure locally sourced ingredients, is served in the comfort of your room. For a taste of authentic local cuisine, traditional taverns are available within 1.9 mi.Velouchi Ski resort is 12 mi away. Agroktima Armonia is only 5.6 mi from Karpenisi, and less than 6.2 mi from picturesque villages Mikro Chorio and Megalo Chorio.
- Excellent place, friendly personnel , kinds friendly
- Highly maintained house, great view, very comfortable for a family. Great location, and great for kids. Very nice breakfast. The host are pleasant and caring
- ! ! ! !!!
- , . , ,, , , .
- . . .
Located among fir trees, stone-built Elatodasos is 2.5 mi from Karpenisi and 11 mi from Velouhi Ski Center. It offers studios with a fireplace, free Wi-Fi and a balcony overlooking the mountains.Featuring stone walls, wooden ceilings and floors, studios at the Elatodasos guest house include an LCD TV. A kitchenette with a fridge and electric kettle is available. Each unit has a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The scenic villages of Mikro Chorio and Megalo Chorio are within 3.7 mi. Free private parking is provided on site.
No reviews yet.
Next to River Karpenisiotis, Naiades offers self-catered apartments with furnished balconies overlooking the fir-tree forest of Mount Velouhi. Luxurious units feature hydromassage cabins and fireplace. A rich traditional breakfast with local products is included.Apartments are individually decorated with dark wood furnishings and floral fabrics. Kitchens are fully equipped with fridge, mini cooker and coffee maker. An elegant dining area is included. LCD TV and free Wi-Fi access are standard at Naiades Guest house.Guests can have breakfast in the garden with views of the mountains, or in their rooms. 24-hour room service is available. A playground is provided for younger guests.The area of Klafsi offers many rafting and hiking facilities. Karpenisi is 5 mi away. Velouhi Ski Center is at 12 mi. Free, on-site parking is possible at Guest house Naiades.
- The view and locale were amazing. The staff went above and beyond to cater to any need before it arose. The fireplace in the room was stocked with wood daily the fireplace itself is well contained and can be closed off with a screen and left to burn without the need to be minded. The breakfast was delicious and freshly made for us every day, and we were even asked if we wanted anything else made for us each time!
- . . , . , . , .
- , , , , . , . , ! . !!! , . .
- .. .. .. .. .. !!
Located in Nóstimon in the Central Greece region, Petrini Villa provides accommodations with free private parking. The accommodations features a spa bath.The units feature a fireplace, a living room with a sofa, free WiFi, a kitchen, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a balcony and views of the garden. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.The villa offers a terrace.Guests at Petrini Villa can enjoy skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Karpenision is 7.5 mi from the accommodations, while Mikrón Khoríon is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Araxos Airport, 52 mi from Petrini Villa.
- Well featured apartment, most friendly owners and amazing view from the balcony. I wish I could wake up every morning to such a view…
- . , . , , , . . , . . . . . . , .
- . .
- . . , . . . . .
- , , .
To Kallion has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Klávsion. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a fridge, oven, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at To Kallion can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a barbecue. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at To Kallion.Karpenision is 5 mi from the guest house, while Mikrón Khoríon is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Araxos Airport, 53 mi from To Kallion.
- The location is spectacular, its remarkably beautiful. The staff were just so lovely, so helpful and the breakfast is fabulous. Ive travelled extensively all over the world and this is up there as one of the most beautiful Ive ever been. I cant recommend it highly enough.
- Great location in the wild, quiet and beautiful.Yanis the owner helped us with everything.Great breakfast.
- A beautiful view from the room, friendly owner that tries to do the best for his guests. The location of the village is unique and surrounded by beautiful nature.
- I stayed at the Kallion on one of my business trips to Karpenisi. The hotel was extremely clean and the breakfast was delicious with great variety including eggs, variety of cheeses, cereal, homemade pies and marmalade, Greek yogurt, great coffee. The view from the hotel was breathtaking. I could not have selected a better place for my afternoon coffee than the main veranda of the hotel. Yianni and Anna are great hosts and provided me with all the information I needed on things to do and places to visit. The price for the room is excellent considering what the hotel has to offer and in comparison to other nearby hotels. I highly recommend this place for its magnificent view, the kindness of the hosts and how clean everything is.
- Small cosy guesthouse with very stunning view. The room was very clean and linen smelled so nice. The personel was very friendly, Yanis gave us many advices what to see and it helped us a lot.
Surrounded by lush greenery, in the traditional settlement of Koryschades, Old Inn is built of stone and wood and features a warmly decorated bar. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and rustic rooms with fireplace and a balcony.Overlooking the fir-tree forest, all rooms of Old Inn are fitted with beamed ceilings, wooden floors and handmade furnishings. Each features a mini-bar, a coffee machine and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath and free toiletries.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Drinks and coffees can also be enjoyed at the on-site bar. Room service is also available.The scenic Karpenisi Town is 2.5 mi away from the property, while Velouchi Ski Center is 7.5 mi away. The town of Lamia is at a distance of 46 mi. Activities, such as skiing, cycling, rafting and trekking can be enjoyed at the area, while horse riding activities can be found 1,300 feet away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Our stay in the Old Inn was more than great! The family that owns the Inn is so so kind, polite, great hosts and always there to help us with anything. They were kind enough to upgrade us to a large room with great view at the forest and a fireplace in the room, although we were a couple. I cant describe the serenity the view can give you any time of the day, even laying in bed at night with the moonlight. The breakfast is homemade and simple, just what you need for a quiet stay in the mountain. I highly recommend it and cant wait to return!
- Perfect area for hiking! There are many trails in the area and there are a few right at the doorstep of the Old Inn. The owner, Kirk, makes you feel like a part of their family!
- This is a small but very beautiful boutique hotel in one of the best locations to stay near Karpenisi. Tastefully decorated room with a fireplace and lovely breakfast. I cant praise more the manager of the property Miss Afroditi for her great hospitality and recommendations!Definitely a great choice if you are planning to stay in Evritania!
- We liked the Breakfast and how tight was our room the 2nd day when we returned to our room.
- Excellent place to be for one or two romantic nights. For Families good place for weekends. Surrounding forest excellent for walking and relaxation tours. For single travelers nice place for R and R.
Epoches Luxury Suites
Epoches Luxury Suites is centrally located in the historical settlement of Koryschades, just 2.5 mi from Karpenisi, surrounded by dense forest. Free covered parking is provided.Combining stone and wood materials, each unit at Epoches Luxury Suites combines modern comforts with a traditional setting. Each comes with 2 elegant bedrooms and a seating area with traditional stone-built fireplace. The apartments’ private gardens offer view to the forest. Marble bathroom, TV, mini-bar and room service are also provided.Horse riding and hiking are activities that can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. The more adventurous ones can engage in activities such as rafting and canyoning.
- King size bed, the view from the room, safe parking, friendly staff, free room upgrade from the owner, room decoration, room size.
- Fotis, the owner, called us before our arrival, to update us with the lockdown information. He was so caring and responsible. He and his staff where so kind and hospitable.the room was amazing, not less. Breakfast was rich and was served in the Villaggio restaurant few meters away from the hotel, which is a lovely lovely place, with a fireplace and wonderful views.We loved everything and well return once more.
- Perfect location, Quiet and large rooms. Traditionally decorated rooms with selected antiques.
- This is one of the best places I have ever stayed in . Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful staff and management, lovely location, beautiful bedrooms and common kitchen/sitting area.
- Massive room and amazing breakfast, huge shared lounge and kitchen downstairs makes it perfect for groups or weddings, families and friends. Beautiful village too with great dining options nearby. Dont stay in Karpenissi it has no charm, this is the best place!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Voútiron