The St. Regis Amman
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in Amman, 2.4 mi from Zahran Palace, The St. Regis Amman features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can make use of a bar.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The St. Regis Amman offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodations.The St. Regis Amman also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the on-site ATM machine at the hotel.US Embassy is 2.5 mi from The St. Regis Amman, while The Islamic Scientific College is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 23 mi from the accommodations.
- One of the best hotels ever, everything was just fabulous…i like it
- Everything was nice the bed soft comfortable very clean bath room , it was amazing days I spent in Amman . Very recommended hotel
High quality in all.
The hotel put attention in details in all subjects:
Design, quality, service, food etz
- its was the best experience and the stuff very nice and Humble. And the room highly standards
- Spacious room, super bed, big tv, bathroom, ambiance, impeccable clean
One of our top picks in Amman.Ideally located on the Firth circle and within walking distance of Abdoun, the five-star deluxe Fairmont Amman hotel offers contemporary design and unparalleled views of the stunning Amman hills.The 317 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites are remarkably spacious, complete with premium amenities. Each air-conditioned room offers state-of-the art technology including wired and wireless high speed internet access and media connectivity panel. The living area has a 43″ flat screen LED TV and the luxurious marble bathrooms come with a walk-in rain shower and deep soaker tub.Fairmont Amman offers a range of exceptional venues, with a diverse range of gastronomical experiences such as Nur with its Levantine cuisine, Caprice, which fuses art, music, and culture with a range of signature cocktails mixology. Tsuki offers contemporary Japanese cooking, while Nasim serves fragrant hot and cold mezze, marinated grilled meats and traditional Jordanian dishes.Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Amman combines an exclusive facility focusing on fitness and movement, with vitality pools, hamam scrub room, Dead Sea pool, inhalation steam rooms as well as healing saunas.Queen Alia International Airport is a 35 minute drive from the airport to the hotel. Free valet & private parking is available on site.
Staff were so so helpful especially the concierge
Service was fast and excellent
breakfast Buffett was excellent
We Enjoyed staying there
- Hotel was excellent in general. Highly recommended.
Clean, comfortable with high standard of hospitality and high level of service.
Unforgettable experience with this luxurious hotel
- The 3rd floor spa and gym is exceptional. High quality, exceptional service, extraordinary facilities. Has to be experienced to be beloved. Major kudos. The hotel has several great restaurants from Jordanian to Lebanese (also the breakfast room) to Japanese to a stakehouse to a wonderful care, pastry shop, teahouse all is just wonderful.
- Stellar. My third stay at the Amman Fairmont and, as always, it did not disappoint. From check-in to check-out, extremely professional, top notch service and great food.
- Staff were so so helpful especially the concierge
Almond Hotel Apartments
One of our best sellers in Amman! Offering city views, Almond Hotel Apartments in Amman has accommodations, a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a shared lounge and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property.Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There’s a private bathroom with bidet in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the apartment.Almond Hotel Apartments has a sun terrace. Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodation.US Embassy is 2.1 miles from Almond Hotel Apartments, while Zahran Palace is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 22 miles from the apartment, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Amazing location that is close and center for everything
- friendly helpful staff, amazing location, clean quit room
- Great two bedroom layout with functional kitchenette. Perfect for a family with little kids. Lots of space and very roomy. Wonderful breakfast offerings. Great view and location.
The location, bed, cleanliness, quietness and the room were very very good. Very comfy.
The staff vey nice
Clean and comfortable room
Many thanks for all friendly staff especially Ahmad, Maher and Ibrahim
The Conroy Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Only a 10-minute drive from the Old City, The Conroy Boutique Hotel is set in a striking building of Amman’s Umm Uthaina area, near shops and restaurants. It features an in-house club and 24-hour room service.Equipped with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning, rooms at The Conroy boutique hotel have a modern lay-out. Some rooms include large flat-screen TVs in spacious seating areas.Characteristic Middle Eastern specialties and a fusion of continental food are served at the hotel’s restaurant. Guests dine in a bright ambiance overlooking the gardens. Famous Murphy’s House of Rock Pub serves drinks and features live band shows weekly.Staff at the 24-hour reception of The Conroy boutique Hotel can facilitate car rental or advise on nearby attractions.Queen Alia International Airport is a 25-minute drive away and private parking is available for free.
I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
They always got me Uber and going to places was easier because of having their number and them translating for me.
I highly recommend this place. Many shops are around this hotel and restaurants as well.
It is newly constructed property,Rooms & amenities are modern.it is centrally located in Amman city.
Staff is very supportive.I recommend this place to stay.
- Friendly staff! Upgraded us to a very spacious suite. Free valet parking for our rental right at the curb. Decent breakfast — standard Mediterranean fare (hummus, pita, cheeses, salads, eggs). Seriously a great stay!
- The hotel was very clean, new, the room was a good size, and the pub and restaurant downstairs were extremely convenient and fun. Breakfast was a really large spread, and it was all good! Old town Amman was about a 12-15 minute Uber ride from the hotel.
- Staff was verry kind and helpful, location was very good and we got an free upgrade from the receptionist.
- I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Located on the highest hill of Amman, Four Seasons Hotel Amman features luxurious accommodations with panoramic views of the city. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a gym, a spa and a squash court. At the Spa you can enjoy massages, body treatments, facials or nail treatments for male and female. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.All air-conditioned accommodations at Four Seasons Amman is furnished with warm colors and carpeted floors. Each suite and room comes with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.Enjoy Levant cuisine at Olea or our unique Friday Brunch; The Foyer Lounge for light meals and international favorites; our new Winter FIVE for a sweet and cozy escape; and Five Grill & Lounger offers refreshments while boasting a view of Amman in the summer. La Capitale is a classic French brasserie that provides a comfortable place for everyone to spend time at whether for a business lunch, dinner with family or friends or a drink at the bar. La Capitale is vibrant, inspiring and approachable to accommodate the eclectic mix of guests that will spend time at the restaurant and Hotel.Four Seasons’ Concierge desk can arrange local excursions and give you all the information you need during your stay in Amman.Four Seasons Amman is a 30-minutes drive from Queen Alia International Airport, and the Dead Sea is 40-minutes away by car. Free valet parking is available at the hotel.
- Breakfast was great and facilities where good as well.
Hotel staff were very welcoming
All services were excellent
- Service was great. Everyone went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay be it front desk or the spa or the lounge and restaurant. Fadi our driver was also fabulous!
- Terrific breakfast although the restaurant could become quite crowded. Great gym facilities and a convenient location. Concierge was extremely helpful.
- Beds were very comfortable and the staff was excellent
Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in the 5th circle in the heart of Amman’s embassy and business district, this luxurious 5-star hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and gym. Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel is 20 minutes away by car from the Roman Amphitheater and Citadel, as well as other important cultural and historical sites, various malls and shopping centers.Each of the 268 spacious rooms and suites are fitted with chic and elegant furnishings. Guests can enjoy the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience beds. Modern facilities include free WiFi, a satellite TV in every room. Some rooms of Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel have a seating area and a private terrace.Massage treatments and a steam bath are available at Sheraton Amman spa. There is also a modern gym equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. Wi-Fi access is also provided.At Sheraton Fitness, guests can have interactive fitness activities or unwind at the hot tub, sauna or steam room. Snacks are served at Club on Five pool bar and grill. Guests can enjoy relaxing massages and treatments at Shine Spa.A daily breakfast is served at the Spice Garden all day dining restaurant which also serves themed buffet dinners. The Green Lounge offers a selection of coffees and teas from all the continents and live entertainment in the evening. The Bar features an eclectic atmosphere with a big selection of beverages.Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel is a 25 minute drive away from Queen Alia International Airport.
- Great location, very clean, very helpful staff, and great facilities
- Stuff were so kind and helpful the food was good and the place is so Clean…. I would recommend it
- Fabulous breakfast, lovely room. Only drawback is that there is a limited number of good restaurants within walking distance.
- Everything was well kept and the staff were amazing. They went above and beyond. The pool, jacuzzi, saunas and spa were great. I would definitely go back if in Amman. Breakfast buffet and Happy Hour package are well worth the price! Awesome hotel!
- Everything was fantastic. Strongly recommend this place
Providing accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and flat-screen TV, Prestige Suites is located 2.4 miles from US Embassy and 2.6 miles from Zahran Palace.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals.The Islamic Scientific College is 3.7 miles from the condo hotel, while Rainbow Street is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 23 miles from Prestige Suites.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Amman.Khuttar Apartment is located in Swefieh and offers self-catering accommodations. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property is 2.5 mi from Grand Cinema and City Mall .Air-conditioned accommodations have a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. The living room comes with a satellite TV. A bath or shower is fitted in the private bathroom.At Khuttar Apartment you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities like a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage are offered.Queen Alia Airport is located 17 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Great comfy and welcoming place the people are very gentle and polite .. big thanks to mr.ammar
- I love this apartment… Clean, tidy, nice workers and very helpful, nice breakfast etc.
- The breakfast was great, there was free parking out front; there was a shopping mall across the street with restaurants & a grocery store
- Relatively new hotel,Very clean room, friendly staff, excellent location
- The water pressure is great in the shower. The location is awesome; next to three malls and a few minutes away from most attractions.
The Compass Hotel
Set in Um Uthaina, The Compass Hotel has a bar. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The accommodations features free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. The Compass Hotel provides certain units with city views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms at the accommodations include air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Amman is 5.6 mi from The Compass Hotel. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Staff amability, confort of the bed, new facility, location
- Great value for money. Good ambience and exceptionally clean
- Great customer service, location and v dry good breakfast….new hotel with easy parking
- Loved the hotel- such lovely staff and the rooms were super clean and very new!
- It’s very clean & the facilities are very good & in a great location
Panorama Amman Hotel
Panorama Amman Hotel is a 3-star property Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The accommodations features a shared lounge, a concierge service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hair dryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the hotel also boast a city view. At Panorama Amman Hotel, rooms include a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodations.Amman is 6.2 mi from Panorama Amman Hotel. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 22 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Location great , you have everything around (Galeria mall 5 min walk, restaurants… etc)
Front desk manager Ahmad Wali very kind and helpful…
Rooms newly renovated..
The hotel has been recently renovated and redecorated. I visited the hotel in 2018 and I visited again in 2020, and I have to admit that hotel has really improved.
The hotel’s location is great; in the center of Amman, which made all travels convenient.
The staff were very friendly and wanted to make me feel comfortable. Whenever I called the reception, they’d answer my calls and do what I requested immediately.
The food was delicious and the rooms are super clean and spacious.
Would highly recommend this hotel if you’re visiting Amman. I’d choose it over any other hotel.
- It is perfectly central in Amman. You can walk to McDonalds, Popeyes, Pizza Hut, KFC and 100 more jordanian restaurants. There are shops, bakeries, pharmacies everything within a five minute walking distance. I travel to Jordan often and this is the best location and nicely renovated rooms.
- This is a hotel to stay in, very comfy and quite. One of the staff members (Omar) offered me a pickup and drop off at a suitable price. Lovely staff and great location, definitely recommended. Many thanks to the Manager Waleed Al -Manasrah for being very helpful.
- Cleanies and the staff very kind and the breakfast was nice
- Location great , you have everything around (Galeria mall 5 min walk, restaurants… etc)
Looking for: Best Hotels in Umm Uthainah