Opal Hotel Amman
Set in Amman, 2 mi from US Embassy, Opal Hotel Amman offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Featuring a terrace, the 5-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All units in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. All guest rooms in Opal Hotel Amman are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations.The property has an in-house hot spring bath, hairdresser’s and business center.Royal Automobiles Museum is 3.3 mi from Opal Hotel Amman, while The Children’s Museum is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 29 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Amman Airport Hotel
Amman Airport Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, rooms with free Wi-Fi and buffet breakfast. Located 1.2 mi from Queen Alia International Airport, it provides an airport shuttle at a surcharge.Amman Airport Hotel’s rooms have deluxe bedding and are fitted with a full-size wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a large work desk with access to electrical outlets.Guests can order international dishes and local specialties including spicy stews and falafels in Amman Airport Hotel’s smart-casual restaurant. In summer, a glass of wine can be enjoyed on the restaurant’s terrace.Amman Airport Hotel is 30-minute drive away from Amman’s city center. Al Qastal’s historic attractions are a 5-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- They had security screening, staff spoke English, room very clean and comfortable, shuttle to airport extremely quick and convenient.
- The Staff are so wonderful and the hotel is very clean
- The family was happy about the hotel ,its cleanliness ,location .tramsportation arrangement .Thank you all
- Check In Experience was amazing, Staff are so Friendly, the room it was perfect and clean,Food are so tasty at the restaurant, I enjoyed stay at the hotel , I loved pool bar all what I need was provided ,I would recommend the hotel over All it was Amazing Experience.
- Super convenient for getting to the airport and the rooms are fine
Grand Hotel Madaba
The Grand Hotel Madaba is an elegant hotel in the heart of Madaba, within easy walking distance from the Church of Apostles and 2 minutes’ drive to the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land and the ST. George church.This 4 Stars hotel has 84 Spacious and neat rooms all of which have private bathrooms. Many rooms have balconies with a pool and city view.Buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s restaurant. Other shops and restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.The knowledgeable staff are happy to offer assistance and recommendations for city sight-seeing and tours arrangement to the Dead Sea and mount Nebo.Queen Alia international airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Easy walking distance to centre of town.
Plenty of hot water
- Very Clean hotel. Ok breakfast. Could walk to town and main sites in Madaba and restaurants. In room waterboiler and teas, including herbal tea, were provided.
- Very good every Thursday there is a free trip to the Dead Sea nice swimming pool no cheap connection for wadi rum,Petra… but you can go back to Amman with 1 Jd and get another bus from there 6Jd each to wadi rum
- Additional bed for our kid was fully ready when we checked in.
I arrived late to the hotel and they welcomed me in an amazing way, the room is clean and cozy!
I had a couple of beers at bar it was nice and tasty
- Easy walking distance to centre of town.
The Salome is a 2-star hotel in the historical city of Madaba. This hotel offers spacious guest rooms, friendly service and free Wi-Fi, all in close proximity to the downtown area and the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.The hotel’s 34 guest rooms are all neatly decorated and furnished, offering a relaxing and comfortable environment. All rooms have air conditioning and private bathrooms.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served each morning in the Tia Restaurant. The restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide range of Mediterranean and international cuisine, including many special Jordanian dishes.The Salome Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the downtown area and the Church of St George, where many of the famous mosaics are found. Mount Nebo is within easy reach and the historical city of Amman is a 30-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and we found everything to be very clean. The breakfast was very good and we actually were able to grab something until 10:30am, which was convenient to sleep a bit longer.
- Everything was really good. Breakfast was very tasty and staff are friendly.
- The staff was very nice and accomodating, they lent me a hairdryer without any cost, the room was clean, the bed comfy and there is a great restaurant close by – Aljar. Perfect for a one night stay.
- Good value for money, not far from the city center, friendly staff… Would come again. 🙂
- Very friendly staff. The lobby is warm and inviting. The buffet breakfast was good.
Located in Madaba, a 12-minute walk from The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George, Mariam Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. The property is around 6 miles from Mount Nebo, a 14-minute walk from Haret Jdoudna and 1.4 miles from Madaba Bus Stop. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Mariam Hotel have a TV and air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a balcony.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Mariam Hotel has a terrace.The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- I love the staff at Mariam. They are always helpful, friendly and warm. The breakfast for the price is good. Beds and blankets are comfy. The call to prayer near Mariam Hotel is just beautiful to wake up to and the taxi drivers the Mariam Hotel works with are reliable and friendly. Prices fair all around.
- There is a great swimming pool. The breakfast was also copious and delicious. The air conditioning worked perfectly. The staff spoke perfect English.
- I find the staff at the Mariam incredibly helpful and friendly which keeps me coming back. Madaba and the Mariam Hotel are the perfect jumping off spots when visiting Jordan. Breakfast is also pleasant and a good deal for the price with a great view on the rooftop.
- the hotel is really nice, the staff is extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and the location is central. Good value for money!
- Very nice location and pool-side dinning. Breakfast on top floor overlooking the city was very lovely.
The new and modern Rumman Hotel is a cozy, family-run business. It is quietly located only a 10-minute walk from the historic center of Madaba, also known as the City of Mosaics.The Rumman has 22 nice and simple guest rooms, all with a private bathroom. The hotel has an inviting outdoor restaurant where you can enjoy your included breakfast.Wireless internet is free of charge throughout the entire hotel.The staff in the 24-hour reception offers car rental service and can help you arranging tours in the area.
- Staff is very smiling, very helpful and very professional !
- Good place to stay overnight & not to far from AMM airport & Dead Sea
- The hotel owner and staff were very helpful and helped arrange a driver for our trip to Petra. Good location, walking distance (20 minutes) from the major sites in Madaba. Accommodations are sparse and simple but clean and have everything we needed. The breakfast buffet was great.
- Polite and helpful staff. Convenient bed. Sufficient breakfast. Spacious parking slot. Location in walking distance from the main places to visit and on the way by car to/from the airport.
This hotel is very professionally run, and despite this very welcoming too. As a matter of fact, for my budget, by far the best hotel I found in Jordan. Rooms are big, extremely clean, and full functional.
On my return journey, I stayed a second time here as Madaba is well placed for the Amman airport, and there is plenty of parking space around the hotel.
Next to the hotel there is a wine/beer shop, although expensive.
Staff is honestly caring about their guests.
A special “thanks” to Bahaa who kindly assisted me taking the public transportation to Dana 😀
One of our top picks in Madaba.Located in Madaba, Delilah Hotel offers simply furnished accommodations. It features free Wi-Fi in all areas. Mount Nebo is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.All air-conditioned accommodations are fitted with tiled floors. The suite offers a living room with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet at the hotel’s restaurant. An airport shuttle can be arranged upon request.Madaba Church is a 5-minute walk away, and Queen Alia International Airport is 16 mi from Delilah Hotel.
- A nice hotel located near a busy part of town. Lots of historical places within walking distance and the Dead Sea is only about 45 min away. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Would come back here again if I get the chance.
- Clean, light rooms, staff was very helpful and nice. Good location to go to Amman airport. Recommend to stay here.
Omar,the Manager, was super. He made great effort to offer us drivers for a half day tour to Amman. All the personnel at the reception was very helpful.
The 4 beds room was in reality 2 seperate but connected 2 beds rooms with separate bathrooms.Perfect setting!
Great location, close to the airport.
Staff were really friendly. Excellent breakfast
- Perfect peaceful location, few meters away from the main street. We had a place to park our car, wifi working with no problem. The receptionist spoke perfect English. They sent us a lot of information about sightseeing before we came to the hotel. I recommend.
Saint John Hotel
One of our best sellers in Madaba! Located in the center of Madaba, in the vicinity of the Pilgrimage and Tourist Site. Saint John Hotel offers modern accommodations. It includes free Wi-Fi in all areas, a fitness center and a terrace with 360 degree view of the city.All rooms are fitted with memory foam mattresses, mini-bars, eco friendly air conditioning and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and complimentary toiletries.Guests can enjoy local and international culinary delights throughout the day at the restaurant. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including horse riding and cyclingSaint John Hotel is 5.3 mi from Mount Nebo and Queen Alia International Airport is 16 mi away.
- The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and given a valuable history lesson by the manager who, together with Omar, gave us precious tips on how to make the most of our visit. The bedroom and bathroom were clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was carefully prepared and tasty. We also had dinner at the hotel restaurant, which was a marvellous surprise. The restaurant manager and his staff were very helpful and polite. Parking next to the property was super convenient. Madaba is a true gem that can’t be missed. We definitely recommend both this hotel and this destination.
- Great people and very helpful. We had a fantastic stay. The hotel was brilliant.
Great place to stay in Madaba, just in the city center, nice view from the skybar, good breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. Free parking and lots of shops and restaurants nearby. On our arrival, at check-in, we received a great history lesson about Madaba and its attractions plus lots of useful tips and info.
Any issue we had with our 6 rooms was quickly resolved.
Omar, the manager and front man of the hotel made our stay here very pleasant. Thank you very much my Jordan brother.
The location of the hotel is perfect at the center of Madaba city. You can reach any sightseeing place within 10-15 minutes by foot. Parking is available onsite near the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, quite warm comparing to the winter season. Top floor restaurant has a nice view terrace, you can observe whole city panorama. Currency exchange service is available at the hotel, however, in the city you can find a better rate.
The hotel and restaurant staff seems friendly and helpful.
Staff is excellent especially Mr. Omar. He helped us in making tour stay comfortable and arranged a good local tour.
Location is near the churches.
Grape Village Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, 5 miles from Action Target / The Country Club, Grape Village Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Each room at the 4-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Grape Village Hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Royal Shooting Club Pistol Range is 5 miles from the accommodation, while US Embassy is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 17 miles from Grape Village Hotel.
- The staff is super helpful, easy parking, and breakfast included. Great hotel!
- Absolutely everything. Staff was extremely helpful. location was perfect. Food was wonderful and tasty. Bed was very comfortable. it was close to the airport.
- Clean good location five minutes walking you will be in the city center
- Excellent location, comfort and price! I will stay again.
- Since it was 3 of us travelling, we liked that there were rooms with 4 single beds. Rooms are nice and clean. Hotel is well taken care of and has free parking just outside. Breakfast has big variety of food. Not super tasty, but OK.
Mosaic City Hotel
The Mosaic City Hotel is a small and friendly hotel in the heart of Madaba, within easy walking distance of the Church of St George and the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.This 3-star hotel has 51 spacious and neatly decorated guest rooms, all of which have private bathrooms. Rooms are furnished with one double or twin beds; many rooms have balconies with lovely garden or city views.Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the hotel’s restaurant each morning. Lunch and dinner can also be requested, though there are many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.The friendly staff at the Mosaic City Hotel will be more than happy to make recommendations for sight-seeing or help with car rental. Attractions in the area include Mount Nebo, the Dead Sea and of course the world’s largest collection of ancient mosaics, for which Madaba is famous.
- Breakfast and location in the city are near to all the main sites (walking distance). Excellent base to get around.
- The staff bent over backwards to accommodate our requests and they did it with a smile.
- This property is impeccably maintained and operated. The on-site bar and restaurant are a treat. Off street parking for our rental car was nice. Staff was very nice.
- family run hotel in the heart of madaba. Confortable rooms, good service and great breakfast. My usual stay in Madaba
- Great location in the center of Madaba. Short walk to most of the things tourists want to see. Parking available close to hotel. Lovely little shop inside the hotel with local craftwork. Good jordanian breakfast every morning. Didn’t get to try their evening meal but its available if you want. Appeared to be family run, staff very helpful. Good restaurants all around for local jordanian food.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Umm al ‘Amad