Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Located 2-minutes walk away from Edinburgh Airport, Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport offers free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a fitness center and a bar. The property features a 24-hour front desk.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. All guest rooms are fitted with a seating area.The hotel offers a complimentary buffet of hot and cold items each morning, including waffles, pastries and a selection of cereals. A 24-hour menu is also available in the hotel, offering a variety of snacks and drinks.Edinburgh is 7.5 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, a few steps from Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport.
- The location is perfect for the airport. I have stayed at this location 3 times. The staff and hotel accommodations have always been excellent.
- Spotlessly clean, excellent Covid compliance. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful.
- The staff were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Located within easy walk of the terminal car hire. Considering the location little noise
- Close to the airport. The room had everything we need. They had a good menu with enough selections for dinner.
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
This DoubleTree by Hilton hotel provides an express 24-hour shuttle bus to Edinburgh Airport, which is just 2 minutes’ away. It features a sauna, a gym and a fine restaurant.Rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport are light and airy and have large opening windows. They include a flat-screen TV, internet access and a work desk. There is also a 24-hour room service menu.Combining a lounge, bar and elegant restaurant, The Space offers all-day dining with free WiFi. It serves international and Scottish cuisine, including locally sourced steaks. The bar has a wide selection of whiskeys.The health and fitness center has a beauty salon and offers a variety of aerobic classes every day.Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium are both within a 10-minute drive. The city center is 10 miles away and has a wealth of attractions including Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
- Spacious room with large, comfortable bed. Proper desk for work. Nice, bright bathroom.
- Very close to the airport and car rental return, spacious rooms, comfortable bed.
- Room for improvement on the breakfast like other hotels I used had a better breakfast during these covid times
- Clean refurbished rooms and CV19 deep clean programme
- I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is because it is so close to the airport terminal. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are actually quite large, clean and warm, it was January and quite cold outside. The bathroom has a bath which I do like to use to relax. A nice hotel.
ibis budget Hotel Edinburgh Park
One of our top picks in Edinburgh. An 8-minute drive from Edinburgh Airport, ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park lies just off the City of Edinburgh Bypass and 30 minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Park Train Station. The Gyle Center Tram Stop is located just opposite the hotel and leads to Edinburgh Airport and city center.This ibis hotel offers free parking and free WiFi throughout.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV and en suite shower.A continental breakfast buffet is available to guests at ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available at all times.Edinburgh Park provides direct rail services to the city center in around 7 minutes. It is 20 minutes’ walk to Edinburgh Gateway rail station, which offers connections to London. Edinburgh Zoo is an 8-minute drive away, and Edinburgh Castle is around 20 minutes from this hotel.
- Due to COVID, room service for some cake and ice cream, cant complain about that! Perfect stay for the price you pay
- The location is really great for early morning flights! Very easy to access!
- This hotel is the best option for people on budget who need to stay close to the airport. The tram stop is just a few minutes from the hotel. Very nice staff. Quiet rooms.
- Good price, close to Edinburgh Gateway station, close to Morrisons, clean, quiet, great for couples
- Triple room good for family who wished to stay together.Breakfast was not included.Had coffee which was good
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Edinburgh. Located 5 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh Marriott Hotel has a 50 feet pool, a gym, free WiFi in public areas, and free private parking. The hotel also serves Paddy & Scott’s coffee in the bar – both to stay in or to go. The Airlink Bus stops outside of the hotel and provides regular connections to the airport and city center.Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is 4 miles from the city center and 5 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh Zoo. The M8 junction is 1 and half miles away and the Gyle Shopping Center is next to the hotel.The Cast Iron Grill restaurant and The Brew Bar Lounge are ideal for a meal or drinks.The Leisure Club also features a treatment room, a spa bath, a sauna and a steam room.Each bedroom has 24-hour room service and Marriott’s luxury bedding with Egyptian cotton sheets.
- The staff was very helpful in allow my late checkout.The desk is very good for working
- Love the quality of the bed linen. The Marriott never lets us down, breakfasts are amazing.
- The Location is great, good size swimming pool, nice area to sit have a drink, resturante/breakfast area is nice, close to bus stop motorway a garage, comfortable rooms, nice beds too, staff friendly
- The staff are really friendly and will try and make your stay just right for you. It was the staff who made this stay really special.
- Given bedsheets would have been more cleaner. Not up to Marriott standards
Moxy Edinburgh Airport
Located in Ingliston, Moxy Edinburgh Airport has a restaurant, fitness center, bar, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Private parking is available on site.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at Moxy Edinburgh Airport have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are contain a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Edinburgh is 7 miles from Moxy Edinburgh Airport, while Stirling is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, a 14-minute walk from the hotel.
- The room was really light and modern with great facilities. We particularly liked the bathroom and the fact that there was an ample amount of products to use. The bed was very comfortable and we both had a very pleasant nights sleep.
- Very funky. Clean, comfortable, great staff. Walk to airport. We were really impressed with the size of the room and the facilities.
- great location! the walk was quicker than the taxi que at the airport!
- Nice room, perfect location. The bus stopped right in front and easy walk to the terminal.
- Location to airportSize of roomBathroom shower size and hot water was great
Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport
Next to Edinburgh Airport, the award-winning Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport offers a 24-hour shuttle service at a surcharge, long-stay parking, and rooms with power showers. Central Edinburgh is 15 minutes’ drive away.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express feature a TV with satellite channels and in-house movies, free WiFi, and a spacious work desk. Rooms also include a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on the ground floor.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the property’s Great Room. The on site restaurant serves lunch and evening meals,Free parking is provided for the duration of the stay and the M8/M9 motorway is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport. Edinburgh Castle and the central shops and attractions of Princes Street are a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Quite close to the airport and there is a shuttle available 24h, taking you from the airport to the hotel for free, making it easy to travel safely to the hotel when arriving at night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The double bed room was quite spacious, with a big HD TV, an ironing board, a kettle for making tea or coffee there is sugar/sweetener and milk as well and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean and there were two sets of clean towels. Due to the virus issue the breakfast was served in paper bags, consisting of a bacon/sausage roll made freshly in the kitchen, a croissant, a small pack of jam and one of butter, a banana, a box of juice, and tea or coffee. You can either have a seat at a table or eat in your room. I was very content with the food and the room.
- staff very friendly and kind and helpfulquiet especially for airport hotelnice to grab a quick roll and juice at 4 am departure!
- The reception, the room, the food and the beverage were all very nice.
- The experience was one I would recommend to anyone. Room was extremely comfortable and staff could not have been better. Wish we had stayed longer Having stayed in many HI Express the standard is always of a very high standard. The breakfast was of exceptional quality.
- The location is super close to the airport we were driving parallel to the runway while driving there. But I never heard any airplanes the entire time I was there. It appears to have been recently renovated. The room was updated and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. I was pleasantly surprised by my stay.
Novotel Edinburgh Park
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! This 4-star Novotel is 650 feet from Edinburgh Park Rail Station and a 12-minute train ride from the city center. It has modern rooms and a heated indoor swimming pool. Located just off the tram line itself, trams are available every 8 to 10 minutes and can connect you to the airport and city center in 15 minutes.The Novotel Edinburgh Park is located next to Edinburgh’s leading business parks of Scotland. It is just off the M8 motorway and only a 10-minute drive from Edinburgh Airport.Each spacious room includes a large work area, a mini-bar, complimentary WiFi, and 26-inch flat-screen TVs.The stylish Elements restaurant serves creative dishes, with a range of modern and traditional cuisine. Elements bar provides a range of drinks and light meals in a cool and relaxing atmosphere.Guests can exercise or relax in the hotel’s gym and steam room.Up to 2 children (under 16 years) can stay free (with breakfast) when sharing a room with adults. This includes access to video games, baby equipment and a healthy children’s menu. Families also get late check-out on Sundays until 17:00.
- Staff fantastic, always clean. A shame the facilities werent available but couldnt be helped. Highly recommend.
- Nice place, stayed there for a 3rd time. Out of the city but easy to get in on the tram line is a very short walk away, but usual have driven so stay there due to easy parking
- The staff coped superbly with the necessary restrictions, for the packed breakfast and for dining in the bar. The location was ideal for our planned activities, as well as happening to be suitably isolated during the pandemic, although we had been intending to stay at this hotel for some time anyway.
- Social distancing guidelines were well adhered to.Ease of access to the tram.
- Very cleanBig roomExcellent bathroomExcellent Gym and swimming pool
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
A charming stone-built Victorian villa dating back to the 1880s, Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is located on the A8, which links Edinburgh Airport to the city center. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in all rooms.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, with a regular service to and from the city center and airport.Guests can enjoy the beautifully landscaped Victorian walled gardens. A full continental, vegetarian or traditional cooked Scottish breakfast is served in the large conservatory.Each room at Corstorphine Lodge is tastefully decorated, with original cornices and architectural features. Rooms have a large LCD TV with over 50 channels, and a drinks tray with tea, coffee and biscuits to enjoy. Most have views of the gardens and the Pentlands Hills.Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh Business Park, The Gyle Indoor Shopping Center and Murrayfield Rugby Stadium are all within 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Very good breakfast. Easy to control shower. 3 x twin beds as requested. Stable wifi. Free car parking on site and in adjacent street. Very good value for money. Information about local facilities and attractions available on entry.
- An exceptionally well maintained setup, best value for money. Would certainly stay here next time.
- The historical house, close to shops and bus stop. They served us an excellent breakfast. They cleaned our room everyday and gave us new towels when we wanted them. We really enjoyed the location and excellent public transport.
- The family room was awesome we had a beautiful view of the mountains and a lovely eating area inside the room.
- The location was exactly what we needed after a long night of travel. The neighborhood was great, lots of great restaurants nearby….
Leonardo Edinburgh Murrayfield
One of our top picks in Edinburgh. This 4-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and a 50 feet indoor heated pool. It has a quiet location, less than 5 miles from both Edinburgh Airport and the city center.Leonardo Edinburgh Murrayfield is close to the A90. Busses run regularly to the city center.The hotel also has a sauna, steam room, aerobics studio and air-conditioned gym.The sleek rooms have modern décor. Some rooms have views over Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh or the River Forth.Breakfast is available daily as a pre-packed balanced option delivered to your room.The stylish Westview Restaurant offers good-value food, made with fresh, seasonal local produce. The restaurant has views to the Pentland Hills and the Firth of Forth. The Westview Bar has a flat-screen TV.
- Staff went out of the way to help. Noticed that leisure facilities were open so at last minute we called to book a slot they managed to squeeze us in which pleased the children . Also my daughter forgot her swimming goggles and they provided a pair.
- Fabulous view from our room. Gym and pool were fantastic. Plenty of free parking.
- Huge room, great location, friendly and helpful staff and good views of the city. Highly recommended!
- We booked this for the price and its location near the airport. We had an early flight and needed to return our rental car. Plenty of parking at the hotel. Reception was friendly. We booked a family room and an additional for our family of 5 I think we could have all fit in the family room as it was huge. It had a king bed and semiprivate bunk beds. They seemed to be enforcing COVID rules, which was reassuring. Free wifi was fine in our top floor room. Note that is probably easier to have a car at this location although we saw a bus stop nearby. Didnt book breakfast as our flight left too early.
- Unfortunately due to covid there was only a bag and a hot roll for breakfast, but room only suits us. The pool had just opened so it was easy to use, but would have to book slot now. The room had a lovely view over to Fife.
The White Lady Wetherspoon
Featuring a bar, The White Lady Wetherspoon is located in Edinburgh in the Lothian region, a 14-minute walk from Edinburgh Zoo and 2.3 miles from Murrayfield Stadium. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet. At The White Lady Wetherspoon every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.EICC is 3.1 miles from the accommodation, while Royal Mile is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 4.4 miles from The White Lady Wetherspoon.
- The breakfast commences 0730. It is amazing value
- The ease of check in and out . Every thing you need in the room . perfect for the city centre .
- Room was immaculate, staff polite, just a nice hotel….Bargain price, regular buses on doorstep into edinburgh, without city prices
- The rooms were large, parking is available behind the property and the staff is very friendly. The rooms werent the cleanest but not filthy. Conveniently located about 20 minutes driving to downtown and 10 minutes to the airport.
- The room was clean and tidy it was of a suitable size for 2 people , the staff were friendly and helpful. There was a super market and other restaurants around the hotel .Accessible to buses that goes to city center within 10 minutes.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Turnhouse