Raleghs Cross Inn
One of our top picks in Watchet. Located in Watchet, Raleghs Cross Inn features a restaurant, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The inn provides some units with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot. All guest rooms in Raleghs Cross Inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.Guests at Raleghs Cross Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Watchet, like hiking and cycling.Taunton is 15 miles from the inn, while Bridgwater is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 43 miles from Raleghs Cross Inn.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful.Felt safe, everything was sanitised.Room was lovely. Had a great view across the countryside.
- Great location for exploring Exmoor and surrounding area. Fantastic food. Clean room. Friendly approachable staff.
- Love that I could take my little dog there, lots of people have dogs in Somerset! Which is so nice. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Tea and coffee in the room was very well stocked. Nice lawns with cute little huts outside, and a big dinosaur I just had to get a photo on!! And lovely pub grub at the hotel.
- Lovely cosy hotel pub lovely everyone is very friendly breakfast was lovely
- Good choice for breakfast. Friendly staff.Lovely Sunday carvery.
The White Horse Inn
A Traditional 17th-century village freehouse with a beautiful riverside location, set on the very edge of the Exmoor National Park, tucked in between Cleeve Abbey and Torre Cider Farm, our beautiful location is the perfect base from which to explore some of Exmoor’s most renowned beauty spots.Our comfortable bedrooms have all been recently modernized to include private bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, and color TV. We offer an extensive menu of top quality pub food everyday. There is also additional rooms in a lodge in the property’s garden. All rooms feature underfloor heating.
- The staff were so friendly, welcoming and attentive whilst adhering to all CV19 restrictions. The food was lovely, freshly cooked and piping hot.
- The location was beautiful, right next to a river, with inside and outside dining. The staff were exceptional really friendly and welcoming. The venue had only recently opened again, following COVID restrictions, but the guidance/social distancing processes were seamless and the staff were amazing.
- Cozy and really friendly country pub. Comfortable room, great breakfast. Ate at the pub every night, lovely food and beer. Roasted duck was amazing.
- Ambience, quiet location, good breakfast, easy parking.
- Very tasty breakfast, lovely cosy inn and country pub, little single room very comfy and clean.
Notley Arms Inn Exmoor National Park
Notley Arms Inn Exmoor National Park in Elworthy provides accommodations with a garden, a shared lounge, a restaurant and a bar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the inn are fitted with a kettle, a desk, a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will offer garden views.Notley Arms Inn Exmoor National Park offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.The accommodations offers a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Notley Arms Inn Exmoor National Park. Luggage storage is provided.Cardiff is 25 mi from the inn. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- Pub and rooms decorated to a high standard. Food and service was absolutely amazing and Landlady and landlord very welcoming.
- Very friendly owners. Beautifully decorated. Delicious roast dinner. Very comfortable room. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- From a very warm welcome to suggestions for local walks and activities, we left feeling that we were leaving friends. The room was spotless and the bed ever so comfy. The Notley Arms itself is beautiful and welcoming with lots of areas to dine, drink and relax.
- Location is perfect to explore the region, the rooms are plush the food is great. Run by a professional hospitable team.
- I felt very welcome and the room was really cosy. Dinner was amazing and so was breakfast. A really relaxing stay with nothing to worry about.
The Washford Inn
Featuring a restaurant, The Washford Inn is located in Taunton in the Somerset region, 17 miles from Woodlands Castle. Providing a bar, the property is located within 15 miles of Somerset College of Arts & Technology. The property provides free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served daily at the property.Taunton Deane Borough Council is 15 miles from The Washford Inn, while Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly, efficient. No problem with check in or out. Food of a great standard.
- Friendly owner with good local knowledge. Relaxed atmosphere although COVID regs well observed. Excellent and well presented food. The evening meal we had and the Sunday lunch were both very good and gave exceptional value for money.
- Only had Breakfast and was very filling, didnt have Dinner but the food smelt wonderful and I believe everything was made on the premises, the smell of the food proved that. The staff were very friendly and very helpful , 5 Stars Thank you will go back again and look forward to it.
- Great people and interesting location near to railway museum.
In the Exmoor National Park, the 13th-century Luttrell Arms offers medieval features and picturesque gardens. It features individual bedrooms with antique furniture, a TV, CD player and tea/coffee facilities. The local beach is just 1 miles away.The Luttrell Arms restaurant serves modern British food, while the cozy bar offers a traditional menu. There is a pretty garden with an outside seating area.Some of the rooms feature elegant four-poster beds.Set on a hillside in the quaint town of Dunster, Luttrell Arms is just 5 minutes’ walk from Dunster Castle.
- Good food, great beer, comfortable rooms, quaint setup of rooms with helpful staff
- The staff are very friendly and helpful The bed was super comfortable. Food excellent would recommend
- Beautiful room, lovely view of the castle from the bathroom!
- Valentines Day visit. Room and location was excellent together with blue skies.
- Great food, friendly staff and traditional coaching inn feel. Nothing chain or generic about it.
Dunster Castle Hotel
Offering a restaurant, Dunster Castle Hotel is located in the medieval village of Dunster. Free WiFi access is available. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Extras include bed linen and ironing facilities.At Dunster Castle Hotel you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, an ironing service and laundry facilities. The property offers free parking.The restaurant and bar are temporarily closed due to COVID-19The hotel is 1,650 feet from Dunster Castle. Bristol Airport is 50 mi away.
- excellent breakfast. Eggs Benedict outstanding! Very good tea/coffee and very satisfying in every wayhosts, JohnKisa are just outstanding….extremely welcoming and friendly.Room was lovely Weve already rebooked for next year…just love itReeves restaurant opposite is outstanding, and the walks around the village and castle wonderful
- Lovely room, very comfortable bed and food was excellent.
- Lovely staff, great breakfast and exceptionally clean.Good base for visiting the area, on site parking was a bonus.
- Very good breakfast. The staff catered for any breakfast that you wanted. Well cooked and tasty.
- Food was excellent and the staff very friendly, welcoming and helpful, location was excellent and ample parking which other hotels do not offer in the area.
Yarn Market Hotel
Located within Exmoor National Park, the Yarn Market Hotel is just 1,650 feet from Dunster Castle. A family-run hotel, the Yarn Market welcomes children and pets.The rooms with attached bathroom feature a TV and free Wi-Fi is available in some rooms. Family rooms are available and cots and highchairs can be provided.The hotel lounge has a TV and DVDs to watch free of charge. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free car parking passes are available..The restaurant is open for dinner with the menu varying nightly and a breakfast buffet, including full English breakfast, is available.The Yarn Market is 1.2 miles from the sea and just 2.5 miles from the West Somerset Steam Railway at Minehead. The hotel has a walkers’ drying room and there are walks for hikers of all abilities in the local area.
- First impressions were of an old fashioned establishment not a bad thing in my book with maybe a little updating in the decorating needed. But the bedroom was really comfortable with plenty of space for our dog and lovely views of the Yarn Market. The staff were exceptional. Special mention must go to Kyle who worked tirelessly and the lovely effervescent Roxy who just lit up the place! Dogs are very welcome here and there was a separate dining room for dog owners which is so unusual but so welcome there were quite a few dogs!. Dunster is a stunning place and the walk to the beach is only a couple of miles and well worth the walk.
- We had made a late booking for the August Bank Holiday weekend and arrived slightly more in hope than expectation that the 3 Yarn Market hotel would meet our expectations. However, we were delighted with our room and bathroom, including the hotels cleanliness and total attention to hygiene Covid19 timing!. All food was thoroughly enjoyed, being well prepared, cooked and presented by their chef. Throughout our stay we found all staff to be uniformly helpful and considerate. We look forward to returning to this little gem of an hotel which undoubtedly made our holiday break.
- From the moment we arrived until we left we could not fault the hotel. Staff so friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in a beautiful village. Excellent walks.
- The owner and all staff were absolutely great…kind, helpful full of energy and so polite. I shall certainly stay again when I am in Dunster….and I shall recommend to friends too.
- Historic building, friendly, helpful staff, comfortable room
The Rest and Be Thankful Inn
Located in Minehead, The Rest and Be Thankful Inn provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a restaurant and a bar. Rooms come with a patio.The rooms in the inn are equipped with an electric tea pot.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes Full English/Irish, vegetarian and gluten-free options.Cardiff is 28 miles from The Rest and Be Thankful Inn, while Exeter is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners and staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Nice and quiet during the night so had an amazing nights sleep. Bed comfortable, food and drink really enjoyable.
- Lovely breakfast with very friendly staff and a good location for walks
- Great base for a couple of days walking in the area. Great food, lovely staff, highly recommend.
- First time of staying here. Its family run and very friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Also had an evening meal one night and that to was delicious. Very reasonable prices for food and drink. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you to Eric and his family for such a warm welcome.
- Lovely location very friendly staff , room very basic but cosy and had everything you needed, breakfast was plenty full and lovely
West Somerset Pub & Accommodation
Facing the beachfront, West Somerset Pub & Accommodation offers 3-star accommodations in Watchet and features a bar, shared lounge and garden. The property provides evening entertainment and an ATM.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a DVD player.You can play darts at the hotel.Taunton is 18 miles from West Somerset Pub & Accommodation, while Bridgwater is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
- We didnt have breakfast, bedroom was adequate.
- Beds were comfortable. Bedding was clean. Rooms were warm.
- Lovely friendly hosts who took an interest in our travels. Provided us with a safe place to park our touring bicycles. Moved us to a room with a bath so we could soak our tired legs. Really appreciated the gesture. Gave us helpful advice on restaurants in the area. Thank you
- I think it was a lovely hotel to stay in, staff was lovely, lush atmosphere
- Great location, lovely comfortable, clean rooms and awesome shower! Overall excellent value for money.
Alcombe House Hotel
A 5-minute drive from the center of Minehead, Alcombe House Hotel provides elegant bed and breakfast accommodations on the north Somerset coast. There is a dining room and bar, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.Each guest room has an private bathroom with hairdryer and luxury toiletries supplied. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, alarm clock and tea and coffee facilities.Dunster Castle is a 5-minute drive away, on the edge of Exmoor National Park. Taunton and Bridgwater are around 40 minutes’ drive, with Ilfracombe 1 hour along the coast.
- Everything perfect, all facilities you could want.Attention to detail makes such a difference.
- Great room, knowledgeable staff. Large walk in wardrobe, powerful shower
- Was very cozy, the room was exactly as it was presented in the listing, very clean, beautifully decorated, made me feel at home, the mattress, pillows linen were perfect for a good night sleep. The entire hotel is created with love care including for the customers.
- Met by Frank who had given us a larger room as we were stoping for the week. It was brilliant. Bed was comfortable. The bathroom was massive. Towels were really white soft. The shower was brilliant. The towels were changed several times in the week as was the bed linen. We also had a fridge which was great as we had good weather. The whole building was very clean. Frank was very nice un intrusive.
- An exceptional hotel. If you are in the Minehead area for whatever reason, you should make this your first port of call. It is a lovely place to stay at.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Treborough