Set in a tastefully restored 12th-century monastery, Hotel Bramante still has its original stone walls and terracotta floors. Located in Todi, it features an outdoor pool, a wellness center and a restaurant with panoramic views.The 4-star Hotel Bramante features antiques throughout. Its rooms include a TV, mini-bar and air conditioning. All rooms offer views of the valley, and some have a terrace.Sports facilities include a tennis court and five-a-side football pitch. Guests can relax outside in the hotel’s gardens or indulge in a beauty treatment at the wellness center.Umbrian specialties and international cuisine are available at the property’s 2 restaurants. During summer, BBQs are held by the poolside.Bramante Hotel provides free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It is 1,000 feet from the elevator down to Todi’s town center. Umbrian towns, such as Perugia and Spoleto, are less than 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff friendly and very helpful, location near Todi perfect. Dinner menu was good with good wine list
- Richly colorful decor and friendly owners. The history of the hotel and elaborate renovation were interesting to learn about. Had a nicely relaxing stay.
- Close to bottom of funicular to downtown Todi easy walk.
- Location was great, really a beautiful place with a fabulous view of Umbria. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The building is super nice, an old monastery converted into a hotel. It has a lot of character and the halls are hand painted. We took a cooking class in the hotel and learned a lot about the local cuisine through it. The staff was super helpful. Everyday we played tennis and relaxed by the pool. The restaurant was very good and we would recommend to take the tasting menu. In general we would recommend this hotel to all of our friends and family.
One of our top picks in Todi. Offering free parking, Hotel Tuder is 0.6 mi from Todi’s historical center. Its restaurant serves Umbria specialties and features panoramic views of the Tiber Valley.Furnished in a classic style, rooms come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV. Some bathrooms have marble details, and some rooms feature a balcony.The Tuder Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Perugia and a 50-minute drive from Spoleto. The A1 motorway is 16 mi away.
- Good location, good sized rooms, very friendly staff.
- Perfect location. We stayed here before. Largish, comfortable, wellappointed room with perfect AC so hard to get in Italy!. The room and bathroom were spotless, and the whole hotel is very well run. We will certainly return.
- THey are honest, what they promisses and write at the description on booking.com they offer.
- Clean rooms brilliant aircon and the staff were very friendly
- Comfortable beds. Quiet rooms. Pleasant staff. Nice place.
Monastero SS. Annunziata
Monastero SS. Annunziata is set in Todi and features a shared lounge. The hotel offers both free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, every room includes a desk.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Monastero SS. Annunziata.Perugia is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Orvieto is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, 22 mi from Monastero SS. Annunziata.
- The property is located inside the ancient wall of the city and it is really close to the cathedral and the Main Street. It is an old convent with all the original forniture, there is the chapel of the convent and you do your breakfast into the refrectorium that is beautifully painted. The staff is really kind and the WiFi is perfectly working.
- Breakfast in the refectorium of the former monastery. Very friendly and helpful staff I spoke Italian with them. Near Porta Perugina inside the ancient city walls i.e. you can drive in to load and unload baggage, but you have to park outside.
- The location is very convenient to get around town, the structure is beautiful, the rooms are comfortable
- An extremely comfortable stay in superb surroundings. being an old convent. The ambience of the location was second to none. The old building and grounds were fascinating to expolre. A steady uphill walk to the town centre, but when reached was breathtaking. Visitor centre staff extremely helpful
- The 12th century original art works, the ancient artifacts, the courtyard, the church.
Residenza D’Epoca San Lorenzo Tre
One of our top picks in Todi. Residenza D’Epoca San Lorenzo Tre is in the center of Todi, just a few steps from Todi Cathedral. It offers a panoramic terrace, a garden, a common living room, and rooms in a 19th-century style. Wi-Fi is free.All rooms are en suite, and elegantly decorated with antique wooden furnishings and terracotta or parquet floors. Some rooms also boast exposed oak-beamed ceilings.At the San Lorenzo Residenza D’Epoca you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in the common areas. The terrace is equipped with benches, tables and chairs, while in the common living room you will find sofas, a small library, and a cozy fireplace.Breakfast is served daily in the air-conditioned dining room, and it is a sweet and savory buffet. It includes homemade cakes and pies, together with tea or coffee.There is a garage where you can keep your bicycles. Orvieto is 22 mi from the proeprty, while Perugia is a 40-minute drive away.
- My wife and I recently returned home after a threeweek sojourn through Umbria and parts of Tuscany. Among our seven different lodging places, in cities and towns both large and small, none were equal to the Residenza in room comfort and personal attentiveness both. The Residenza is in the most perfect location imaginable for exploring lovely Todi our room was quite large and offered a spectacular panoramic view our three breakfasts were always just right for launching us into our various day outings and, last but not least, the staff! Not only were we recommended a restaurant so delightful Enoteca Oberdan that we ate dinner there on two of our three nights, but when I called to notify the staff after checking out that I left behind in an armoire three of my most important shirts, without hesitation the staff mailed my forgotten clothing via overnight post to the next hotel on our itinerary. Todi is a mustsee city and the Residenza is a mustvisit lodging option. Grazie Mille!!
- Location is excellent and the staff is very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Its rooftop terrace has a great view of the town and the nearby hills
- Location, location, location. Great views from rooftop terrace. Good breakfast.Staff helped me negotiate tight, but free parking. Very patient with me.
- From the moment we walked in to this Hotel, a good few steps to climb!! but worth it as we loved it, amazing views from our room, great rooftop area to relax , all very peaceful , calm and all were very available and so helpful but also very resourceful , nothing was a problem Breakfast was lovely , a communal table but it worked very well. Location superb as everything was within minutes of our hotel Thank you Ceiara
- Extraordinary property, proprietors, and location. San Lorenzo Tre is so special. Rooms are lovely and spacious, home is filled with history of the family and is lovingly cared for by Chiara, the owner. Breakfast is delicious. All in all, service is superb!
Hotel Fonte Cesia
Fonte Cesia is set in the heart of the medieval town of Todi, just 650 feet from the cathedral. It features a traditional restaurant, air-conditioned rooms, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Set in a renovated 17th-century building, rooms at the Cesia include a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms boast a balcony.The elegant restaurant has ancient, domed ceilings. It also features a terrace overlooking the city center.Monte Castello di Vibio, famous for its olive oil production, is reachable by car in 20 minutes. Perugia is 25 mi away.
- Breakfast very good ,only 100 metri dalla piazza proncipale di Todi
- The buffet breakfast was extensive, carefully arranged and delicious! Le Cisterne has a wide ranging menu and the kitchen produces fine food and pizze.
- Room 111 has a very large terrace. Maxamilliano was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Other staff were also extremely friendly and helpful.
- Hotel location and cleanliness in this quaint and authentic Umbrian hill top town
- Huge triple room with amazing view! Make sure to check out the view from the rooftop! Very friendly and helpful staff
Set 0.9 mi from the main piazza in Todi, Villa Luisa is a green oasis of peace and relaxation featuring modern accommodations, its own swimming pool and superior, hearty cuisine.Villa Luisa Hotel is located in the heart of Umbria, the beautiful Italian region filled with forests, stunning landscapes, famous medieval towns and artistic villages. Spectacular monuments and sights are to be discovered all over the area.Within 25 miles of Villa Luisa Hotel you will find the main attractions of Umbria. Centrally positioned in Todi, the hotel is a strategic choice for your stay in the region.As part of the local traditions in hospitality, the hotel serves a varied menu of regional specialties. You will be delighted with the flavors of Umbria, enjoying delicacies such as truffles, bruschettas, characteristic salami, roasted and grilled meats (including game meat) and other dishes.Naturally, everything is prepared with the freshest ingredients and the best Italian olive oil. Adding a contemporary touch, some traditional dishes are available in re-imagined gourmet versions. Special dietary needs and personal preferences can be accommodated.
- The view of the countryside from room and patio is a peaceful way to begin the day! The staff was welcoming. Although we didnt eat there this trip, we have eaten wonderful food in their restaurant several times in the past. Breakfast was abundant and enough variety for our family.
- Perfect hosts, hotel was very relaxed ,nice atmosphere and staff were very pleasant , grounds were beautifully manicured, pool and surrounding area exceptionally clean .
- Excellent food from the restaurant, good breakfast. Amazing views
- Lovely meal in the restaurant. Easy parking. Convenient location.
- Nice balcony to have breakfast on. Plenty of free parking.
One of our top picks in Todi. Set in an ancient building of Todi’s historical center, Flora Hotel offers accommodations with free WiFi throughout. The property is 28 mi from Assisi, and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom.A sweet and savory breakfast is served daily including fresh fruit, croissants, yogurt and cold cuts. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The property is an ideal starting point for exploring ancient monuments and churches in the surroundings. Perugia is 29 mi from Flora Hotel, while Orvieto is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, 30 mi from Flora Hotel.
- great location next to main square. The owner and his wife were exceptional hosts. They were warm, friendly, extremely helpful. Although alone for this part of my trip, I felt quite comfortable because of their kindness and caring.
- a charming elderly couple well furbished building with quality breakfast in center of town.
- Very comfortable, clean, large, quiet room. Staff very helpful and friendly. Small breakfast room but nice selection of Italian breakfast treats. Fantastic location just off the main square in Todi. Wonderful restaurants very close by.
- Good setting, especially the views from the pool and terrace area. Easy access to the town carparks. The restaurant was not running due to covid19 but plenty of restaurants in the town itself.
- Thanks for the warm welcome, I was delighted by a free welcome cappuccino and croissant …At the heart of Todi, central, kindness and silence
Roccafiore Spa & Resort
Overlooking vineyards and olive groves, Roccafiore Spa & Resort is set in the Monti Martani hills, just 2.5 mi outside Todi. This converted Umbrian farmhouse is now a luxury countryside resort and spa.Surrounded by unspoiled nature, the Roccafiore features a free wellness center with an indoor pool, hot tub and relaxation areas. An outdoor swimming pool is open in mild seasons and is surrounded by gardens and vineyards.Rooms are named after world-famous vintage racing cars, according to the hotel’s owner passion for motors. Each room has a different style, and is furnished in wood and in natural fabric, or with pastel shaded decorations and antique furniture. Modern rooms are also available.The restaurant of the Roccafiore offers a choice of characteristic regional cuisine, featuring locally produced ingredients. Breakfast is a generous buffet.The resort is in Chioano di Todi. The surroundings include several unique cities of art, such as Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Spoleto, Gubbio and Montefalco.
- The staff was all very helpful and nice. The hotel itself was very impressive and the restaurant was a wonderful surprise.
- overlooking rolling hills and vineyards with a gorgeous view of Todi, the residence is more like a family home that a hotel. The pool is wonderful and the garden relaxing. top quality chef in house with gourmet dishes and fair prices10 minute drive from Todi but also on the wine road that leads from Todi to Montefalco, a beautiful 45 minute drive past castles and vineyards with many tasting rooms open on weekends
- Perfect rooms and common spaces. Wonderful location.
- Pretty much everything! Its a unique place, an excellent management of the facilities, beauty spread all over from the architecture, to the landscape, to art and food. All probably thanks to an enlightened owner, something quite rare but precious in Italy, luckily. There should be more and more of inspired and beautyloving people like the person behind all of it. Its been an amazing time and experience to repeat… Chapeau!!
- Absolutely beautiful property with amazing views from everywhere, incredible restaurant we dined there on both nights just because we liked it so much, nice pool in a beautiful setting next to the vineyards, convenient location about 10 mins drive from Todi. Stay here and you wont regret it! I already want to come back!
Torre Sangiovanni Albergo e Ristorante
Torre Sangiovanni Albergo e Ristorante is set within the walls of Collevalenza’s medieval hamlet. Once a 13th-century watchtower, it has been restored to offer a variety of rooms, suites and apartments.This charming, historical hotel is decorated with antiques, family possessions and Persian rugs. The owner, Rosary, completed the restoration in 2012.Accommodations at the Torre Sangiovanni hotel includes free Wi-Fi air conditioning and a TV. The beds have orthopedic mattresses.The Torre San Giovanni restaurant serves traditional recipes of the Umbrian cuisine and special dietary dishes on request. During summer meals are served in the garden facing the ancient park of the castle.
- What an amazing property, Rosary was the best host and all our requests were met. We could choose our breakfast which was varied and plentiful. The location was quite with plenty of parking available.
- A family atmosphere and the staff were friendly and excellent and nothing was too much trouble and will hope to return.
- The people were fantastic especially the owner she was so warm and friendly we could not have picked a better place
- Sembra di essere immersi in un paesaggio fiabesco. Staff molto gentile e disponibile. Voglia di ritornarci.
- Personale gentile e simpatico, la struttura in un suggestivo antico complesso con torre.
Tenuta Di Canonica
With a unique panorama over the medieval town of Todi and the Tevere Valley, the Tenuta Di Canonica is ideal for a relaxing break in the heart of unspoiled nature.The Tenuta is an ancient structure, which dates back to the Roman era. You can still see the original, Roman brickwork.Each room is comfortable and spacious and has a beautiful view. Tenuta Di Canonica is surrounded by woods, olive groves, and fruit trees. You can relax in the large garden and take a dip in the swimming pool. Inside, you will find a cozy lounge, a small library, and a conference room.Start your day with a rich breakfast buffet, complete with freshly baked bread and cake. At dinner, the restaurant serves a delicious mix of regional and Italian dishes. In warm weather, all of your meals can be enjoyed outside on the panoramic terrace.
- Gracious setting with spectacular vistas! The staff accommodated every request.The dining setting was beautiful and we enjoyed having our meals there. The driving at night could be a bit of a challenge so having the dinner available was a superior option.
- Everything from the view, the room, the staff, and the breakfast were exceptional! So nice to have the option of drinks and a lovely dinner after touring around the area. Many thank yous for sharing your lovely estate!
- The restaurant was great for dinner and views from the property spectacular
- Very nice villa and garden with the pool. Beutiful things allover and we loved Tikrutina. Fantastic breakfast beatifully output and very friendly personnel.
- I would highly recommend staying here if youre looking to get off the beaten track and relax. Excellent hotel, with breathtaking views. 10/10.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Todi