Parador de El Hierro
Set between the mountain and the sea at Roque de Bonanza, this secluded hotel looks out over the Atlantic Ocean from its setting on the tiny, tropical island of El Hierro.The modern Parador de El Hierro provides a peaceful venue for your visit to this volcanic island paradise. It is surrounded by a lush garden and outdoor swimming pool – a great place to cool off from the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands.The Parador’s elegant, colonial-style interior opens onto a row of balconies overlooking the ocean. Most of the hotel’s rooms also boast magnificent sea views, creating a relaxing and unforgettable atmosphere.
- The dinner at the Restaurant the food was quite exceptional!
- The localisation is amazing. Lunar and beautiful scenery directly at the Atlantic. You feel the nature there. The breakfast good and enough, well balanced and not too heavy. Nice staff. Wonderful swims in the swimming pool with salt water.
- The location in the middle of magnificent nature was wonderful. Everyone of the staff was friendly and they made me feel very welcomed. Breakfast was fabulous.
- If you want to visit El Hierro island, there are only 2 hotels of more than 20 rooms on the entire island. Parador by far is the best hotel on El Hierro.Wonderful location right by the wild ocean. Nice restaurant with superb breakfast and delicious meals. Lovely terrace with view. Since my last visit here on 2013 the rooms were renovated and really look good now. Bathroom with tub. Absolutely book a room with Sea View! The best here is the view, so do not save money and make the mistake to get a room that looks onto the street and mountain. This is a nonsense.Very nice place to stay, I love it! Its a good 3 stars hotel with 5 star position!
- The amazing location for a first night on El Hierro is perfect. The hotel is a delight in every way.
Balneario Pozo de la Salud
This modern hotel is located right on the coast on the small Canary island of El Hierro. It offers a spa, an outdoor pool and a terrace overlooking the ocean.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Balneario Pozo de la Salud feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a kettle with herbal tea. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. Each one has views of the ocean or the mountains.Balneario Pozo de la Salud’s spa offers various clinical, esthetic and relaxation treatments. It has a hot tub where you can relax. The hotel also has a children’s playground.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food. There is also a bar.El Hierro is a popular destination for scuba divers. The Balneario is 35 minutes’ drive from Puerto de la Estaca, where you can catch a ferry to La Gomera or Gran Canaria.
- Fabulous location and view of the ocean, sound of the ocean in the hotel and the extensive treatment offerings at reasonable prices. The meals were good and the breakfast offerings expansive.
- Location was fantastic! Room right on the water so can hear the waves as you sleep. Breakfast was good. Confortable bed.
- Wonderful location!Very friendly staff!Good food! Nice breakfast!
- The staff was amazing, and the view of the hotel is incredible
- The room we stayed in was very spacious and had a window with a sea view. I recommend spending the extra money for a room with a sea view.. it was beautiful! Great location, amazing views, views of the ocean, very comfy bed . The room was big enough, clean and tidy and plenty of sunlight. Falling asleep listening to the sound of the ocean was lovely. The food for breakfast was OK, but nothing special. All you can eat for dinner was lovely.. with loads of choices! Finally, all the hotel staff were really friendly and helpful!
Hotel Villa El Mocanal
Boasting stunning views of the sea, mountains and countryside, this charming rural-style hotel features spacious accommodations and free internet connection.Villa El Mocanal is perfectly set in the north of the tropical island of El Hierro, 8.1 miles from the airport and 3.1 miles from the capital, Valverde.Spend your day relaxing with a drink at the welcoming bar, which you can enjoy on the lovely terrace, surrounded by gardens.Take advantage of free parking to explore the great natural setting. Drive down to the island’s port area and fantastic beaches, set 8.1 miles away.At night, you can sample traditional Canarian cuisine at the Villa El Mocanal’s restaurant.Then, relax in your spacious room, and watch the sunset from your private balcony.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful views from terrace.
- la ubicacin fue genial. la atencin exquisita, sper amables
- La ubicacin es extraordinaria, las vistas impresionantes, desde la cama se vea el mar, coincidi que un da no haba nubes ni bruma y se poda perfectamente la isla de La Palma el mar tranquilo como una balsa de aceite.Fantstico.
- EL DESAYUNO BUENSIMO, LA TRANQUILIDAD Y LA BUENA ORGANIZACIN A LA HORA DE SENTARNOS EN LAS MESAS PARA DESAYUNAR.
- El desayuno apetecible y la localizacin buena siempre que tengas coche
Hotel Boomerang is located in Valverde, the capital of the small Canary Island of El Hierro. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at the Boomerang feature tiled floors and lots of natural light. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on El Hierro. The island is a popular destination for scuba diving.Hotel Boomerang is 10 minutes’ drive from El Hierro Airport. Also 10 minutes’ drive away is Puerto de la Estaca, where you can get a ferry to La Gomera or Tenerife.
- I liked the friendly staff, the hotel breakfast and the quietness around at night.
- I had made an error in my reservation booked for 2 instead of one person, Im traveling solo and this was easily cleared up and changed on my arrival. No fuss.
- Great location in the centre of town, spotlessly clean, quiet very friendly host.
- Very helpful and friendly staff who spoke excellent English. Really lovely clean modern hotel. Comfy beds. Brilliant shower Thank you.
- Pleasant central location with on street parking opposite
Hotel Ida Inés
One of our top picks in Frontera. Ida Inés sits in the Valle del Golfo, on the north-east side of El Hierro, in the Canary Islands. The rooms offer wonderful views of the coast and the mountains, and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms have TV, telephone and kettle. All have private bathrooms with hairdryer.The property serves breakfast.El Hierro Airport is about 9.3 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- No croissants. Beds OK Kichenette was frig and kettle, coffee and peppermint tea. No milk provided or ordinary tea. Breakfast in dining room good
- Friendly and welcoming staff, hotel very clean and breakfast great.
- Great little place, cute little patio just outside. Easy parking and helpful host. Breakfast was great, freshly picked fruit from their garden and close by.
- Great location, magnificent scenery just a short drive away. Town centre only a 5 minute walk away. Very friendly helpful staff. Great value for money.
- La atencin de los dueos , su amabilidad y hospitalidad
Located in Frontera, Hotel Puntagrande is set on a tongue of lava rocks, surrounded by the ocean with a spectacular view from all the rooms and from the panoramic terrace. It offers a naval museum on-site. Free WiFi is featured in the common areas and free private parking is available on site.At the hotel, each room comes with a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and some units at Hotel Puntagrande have a balcony, while suite has two large private terraces offering sea and mountain views.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or an Italian breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Puntagrande.Valverde is 5 mi from the hotel.
- Everything!! Amazing place, do unique and full od small surprises IT was an surprises for my bithday and it was Perfect!! So worth to start there, building itself is amazing, sorroumdings, people, history, all amazing
- The hotel is absolutely amazing, friendly staff and great service. I loved all the small details like bio shampoo and bio tea Its definitely worth a visit Also the island El Hierro is beautiful, very small but with many places to see.
- The experience of hearing the waves just outside the bedroom window cannot be surpassed.
- This is a spectacular place surrounded by magnificent sea and rocks. I had a room with a balcony and I didnt want to go to sleep so mesmerizing it was to look stars and watch and listen waves.
- very friendly staff, nice small house with small rooms. Good breakfast
Lua Hotel Boutique
Located in El Pinar del Hierro, Lua Hotel Boutique provides a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. With a bar, the property also has a terrace. Certain accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a city view.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Lua Hotel Boutique also provide guests with a sea view. All rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.Guests at Lua Hotel Boutique can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and snorkeling, and bike rental is available at the hotel.Valverde is 8 miles from Lua Hotel Boutique.
- Hotel tout nouveau ouvert en juillet. Bien situ sur la route de la restinga et Valverde. Il offre 2 terrasses avec un paysage magnifique.Le personnel est trs attentionn et disponible 1 petite bouteille de vin mousseux offert pour notre venue.Trs bon petitdjeuner. Des soires o lon peut dner sur le toit sont organises les jeudi et vendredi et les plats sont vraiment trs bon.
- Buena ubicacin para excursiones buen restaurante excelente suite con un soberbia terraza. Gustavo, el dueo, y todo el personal son un dechado de amabilidad y estn ah para solucionar los problemas,Animo y a seguir en la lucha en estos momento difciles.
- La habitacin y el bao son muy confortables. El personal muy atento y el detalle del minibar incluido en el precio.
- Im Ort El Pinar gelegen, guter Ausgangspunkt, um die Sdkste kennenzulernen, die wunderschn und ein must ist. Sehr schne Unterkunft, an der Rezeption spricht man perfekt Deutsch. Wir hatten ein Zimmer mit Balkon mit Blick auf den Ort und auch auf die Inseln La Gomera und Teneriffa. Wir knnen diese Unterkunft absolut empfehlen und mchten irgendwann wieder dorthin.
- Gustavo y Mara estuvieron todo el tiempo pendientes. Los desayunos fueron magnficos y muy saludables.
Located on the beachfront in La Restinga and featuring a terrace, Sur Restinga has free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a patio. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Sur Restinga have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Guests at Sur Restinga will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Restinga, like hiking and cycling.Valverde is 21 miles from the hotel.
- Great place to look at night at the sky. The presence of the Atlantic, literally, outside ones door is very rewarding.
- The staff very friendly and location infront the port
- The staff were super, efficient and friendly. The location was superb, the room was spotlessly clean and ideally laid out there was nothing not to like! Could live there for ever!
- Everything was just great! The young manager Linda was very friendly to us, helping on our way to the hotel and supporting us through our El Hiero visit. The very best property to stay on this island!
- We got nice studio but no balkony ,The personal fixt us a new room with a fantastisk balkony , everyone very friendly and service minded We recomend this hotel Just at the habour and beach Allan and Majvor
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tigaday