The Bedingfeld Arms
This period property has been a coaching inn since the 18th Century, and is located in a richly historical area of rural Norfolk. The Bedingfeld Arms has been restored with stylish interiors and bright rooms with attached bathroom.The inn is located opposite Oxburgh Hall National Trust site, and within a 10-minute drive of the reconstructed Iceni Village in Cockley Cley.Each of the 9 rooms feature high quality furniture, luxurious pocket sprung mattresses, a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and an private bathroom.Guests can enjoy lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, which features the original fireplaces and a modern well-stocked bar. Outside, guests will find a beautiful outdoor eating area with picnic tables dotted across the lawn.Outdoor activities are available in Thetford Forest, just a 20-minute drive away, and the area is easy to explore by bike.
- Beautiful setting in the heat of rural Norfolk. Modern amenities and accommodation with a great restaurant and bar. Lovely garden too. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Very cozy, friendly, amazing restaurant good bar. Nice room great decor.
- Excellent dinner menu and breakfast. Fantastic open fire in the bar area. Good selection of beers. Overall a really nice hotel.
- I love the people that work in Bedingfeld! They were so friendly and welcoming. They took care of me and my pup! Thank you very much!
- I thought the breakfast was expensive if you dont eat a full English! And only one cup of coffee for breakfast so my husband had to keep asking for more. Also no selection of bread for my husbands sausage sandwich, only white.
The Olde Windmill Inn
The Olde Windmill Inn is a 17th-century village inn which features a children’s’ play area, lawn and patio area which can accommodate up to 90 people.An private bathroom, built-in wardrobe and a TV are featured in each room at The Olde Windmill. Free broadband internet access and local phone calls are also provided.A wide range of cask ales, keg beers and lager are on offer at the bar, with fine food and wine served in the restaurant. A traditional Sunday roast is also available.2 golf courses are located within 5 miles, and the sea port and market town of King’s Lynn is only 30 minutes’ drive away.
- A comfortable superior room with all that we needed. Friendly staff meeting all Covid guidelines. Breakfast excellent.
- Beautiful location. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable room. Fantastic dinner
- This place is a Gem! Superb location, the room was fantastic and the hard working staff is top notch. Had a wonderful meal at the restaurant and a great night sleep! The atmosphere in this quirky beautiful building is so warm and welcoming!
- Food menu extensive with plenty of choice. Great tasting food,. Excellent service.
- Very friendly, helpful and patient staff. Lovely Room Room 1 highly recommended. Excellent choice and quality at breakfast.
The Crown Hotel
In the heart of Thetford Forest, The Crown Hotel offers 2 restaurants and 2 bars. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Both restaurants and both bars serve varied dining menus and bar menus. Locally sourced produce is used whenever possible. A full English breakfast is available every morning.The bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has its own bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Other facilities include tea/coffee and desks.The Crown is in the village of Mundford, which is a 40-minute drive from Norwich.
- The staff was really nice and were quite helpful with any questions we had. We reserved a table for dinner, which was just excellent. The room was wellappointed, with a remodeled shower room which was quite nice. Breakfast was served in a sociallydistanced way, and was not bad not quite to the level of dinner, but good.
- It was historic and quaint. Loved the feel of the town. There is no front desk to check in. I checked in from the Pub! My kinda place. Food from the restaurant was great as well. There was no A/C but I opened my windows and slept like a baby listening to nature. Shower pressure was amazing for such an old building. I will definitely book here again
- The whole experience was very good. Works dinner party was plentiful and on the whole well presented. Range of drinks at bar very good. Bedroom spacious. Bed to soft for me.
- The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and area quiet to give a good nights sleep. The locals and staff after initial frostiness were very friendly and welcoming.
- Great full english breakfast, very generous portions! The staff were absolutely wonderful we felt so welcomed and looked after. We stayed in Hannah house full 4bed cottage and it was spotless and the shower has incredible pressure. A wonderful nights stay! Just to note that while one bedroom is on the ground floor with 3 steps I think the other 3 bedrooms are up a staircase.
Great Danes Country Inn
Located in the charming village of Beachamwell, on the edge of Thetford Forest, the Great Danes Country Inn has a bar, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Some bedrooms at the Great Danes are located in the main building and some are located in the old forge. They all come with an en suite shower and tea/coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant and guests can request a cooked option at an extra cost. The bar has a fire place and local ales, while the restaurant serves traditional food.Kings Lynn is a 30-minute drive from the Great Danes Country Inn and the property is surrounded by countryside walks and cycle paths.
- This was a countryside location in a relatively remote small village opposite a large village green. The continental syle breakfast was delivered to our room at an agreed time and was what you would expect. We were visiting relatives in the area so did not avail ourselves of the restaurant/bar facilities which were there. Our room was spacious with a good sized shower room.
- The owners were informative and the room was warm and welcoming. Although we didnt arrive until 8.30pm we were provided with the full menu and had a lovely meal in our room. Breakfast was also served in the room due to Covid and we were provided with a full tray of pastries, toast, cereals, fruit, coffee and juice. Scrummy!
- Due to covid no full cooked breakfast available however breakfast supplied to your room was excellent
- Visited friends so didnt spend much time here but all was good
- Off road parking. The room was spotlessly clean and covid measures in place at the property.
Offering a restaurant, Castle Hotel is located in Downham Market, 20 minutes’ drive from King’s Lynn. This charming hotel features a bar, restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Castle Hotel features an original brick-fronted façade adorned with hanging plants. The traditional rooms have bright, colorful décor. All rooms have satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.The elegant restaurant offers table d’hote menu options and snacks are offered in the cozy bar.Free parking and luggage storage are offered on site.Hunstanton’s beaches and the coastal national park running along the Wash can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Norwich is an hour’s drive away.
- English breakfast was very good. Room was excellent.
- Our room had some really good things including good ceiling lights so you werent in the gloom all the time and a socket near enough a mirror to see to dry your hair easilyThe staff members here are wonderful friendly, helpful, efficient and always ready to help. We read reviews before booking and many commented on how good the staff members are and they are right. The staff made our stay really comfortable and memorable.
- The hotel was really lovely very quaint and well located. The staff were really friendly and really went out of their way to be helpful. Staff ensured we were able to check in early, and we were very pleasantly surprised to find out that check out time was 11am, so that was also an added bonus! Would definitely stay there again.
- I find the staff at any hotel make or break things. Every member of staff were really nice, polite, helpful and just seemed so pleasant. Breakfast was good, parking was great and the location for Centre of town excellent.
- Great choice for breakfast, very helpful and attentive staff and a good atmosphere.
Located in Shouldham Thorpe, Jolly Brewers has a bar. There’s a restaurant serving International cuisine, and free private parking is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Jolly Brewers rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.King’s Lynn is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Hunstanton is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 39 miles from Jolly Brewers.
- Food amazing. Staff very welcoming and accommodating. Will be using the Jolly Brewers again. Thank you to Aaron and team xx
- Breakfast was substantial and well cooked. Staff were very pleasant and very helpfull
- The manager Adam is a fantastic guy, and his staff are excellent. They cannot do enough for you. The food is absolutely fabulous and the breakfast selection is out of this world.
- Excellent service and very friendly staff, great value for money!
Lynford Hall Hotel
Lynford Hall Hotel is a spectacular mansion with a beautiful location in the heart of Thetford Forest in Norfolk, among lakes, parkland and thousands of acres of forest.The hotel is located in Mundford, about 7 miles from Thetford and the American airbase in Lakenheath. It is easily accessed from the A1065, A134 and A11.The Jacobean-style Grade II listed mansion was constructed between 1857 and 1862 to replace a former hall built in 1720. Its beautiful landscaped gardens overlook Lynford Lake.Lynford Hall Hotel is a prime East Anglian wedding and business location. The popular TV series ‘Allo,Allo’, ‘Dads Army’ and ‘You Rang My Lord’ have been filmed here.
- The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and the breakfast were amazing
- very Reasonably priced as a quiet period betweenChristmas but before New year I think they upgraded room as almost empty Room nice ,food nice ,bar very nice, lovely and warm ,grand building.memorable stay
- The staff was exceptional and made me feel like I was at home
- Location was lovely, and the link to Allo, Allo was nicely quirky.
- I LOVED staying at Lynford Hall. The staff was so friendly and welcoming to me. As a single person travelling alone it felt like a 2nd home. I enjoyed the trails around the beautiful property and the house has a very interesting history with lots of cool stories. I stayed for 2 weeks and I hope I get to stay here again soon.
In the historic market town of Swaffham, this award-winning boutique hotel features an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and luxury accommodations in beautiful boutique-style rooms and suites.Strattons is in the bustling market town of Swaffham, in the heart of the historic Brecks, a unique and beautiful landscape stretching across Suffolk and Norfolk. Swaffham features a wide range of Georgian and Victorian architecture, and Strattons sits within a conservation area.Luxurious and chic, each individually designed room has a number of unique features, including carved four-poster beds, open fires or free-standing baths.Strattons’ award-winning restaurant uses local and seasonal produce, including eggs from the hotel’s hens, mushrooms from the forest, and fruit from the orchard. The menu features dishes such as potted Kings Lynn brown shrimps or roast partridge in red wine. CoCoe’s cafe deli has fresh, light dishes including fresh-baked bread, organic wine, homemade cake and cookies.
- Everything was spot on Great location. Friendly staff. Fantastic room. Even made a furry friend, Bert the local cat
- It is a lovely quirky noncorporate place with very friendly staff. Comfy and cosy as well as stylish.
- Amazing fresh locally sourced breakfast with a good array of options. Artfully presented, healthy and still substantial enough to set me up for a days walking. The food in the restaurant in the evening was also fantatsic would recommend the cheese board! and had some great drinks to go with it.
- We loved the quirkiness of the Hotel all the lovely little touches very nice.
- The suite was wonderful, just what we needed for a change of environment. Staff were also very good, accommodating and helpful.
The Andel Lodge is a Georgian house set in 3 acres of grounds, just 4 miles from King’s Lynn. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a bar, a restaurant and grounds.Guests can relax in the lounge/bar with a drink or have dinner at the hotel’s dining room, which offers a menu of fresh, local produce. Breakfasts and lunches are also available.All the bedrooms are individually decorated and have a bathroom. Facilities include tea/coffee and TVs.
- We stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was lovely. Well decorated with a big bathroom with a Jacuzzi. The room was quaint and charming and very well decorated. The food in the restaurant was delicious and reasonably priced.
- Pleasant experience and a good location for visiting the area.
- Lovely staff FriendlyLovely foodNice and warm Nothing too much trouble
- Great staff, very friendly. Good value and tasty food. Hotel very clean. Would definitely recommend!!
- I loved the location and gardens and the face the room was outside the main building and this gives you the freedom to come and go with upsetting anyone else if you late back. The evening dinner was nice food and freshly made and we both enjoyed what we had in truth. No breakfast but this was no great issue for us in truth.
Located in Swaffham, Red Lion features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. At Red Lion every room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Norwich is 27 miles from the accommodation, while King’s Lynn is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 30 miles from Red Lion.
- The room was very clean and warm, there was plenty of tea, coffee, etc. Being in central Swaffham it was perfectly located for us to attend our friends wedding. Booking out time of 12.00pm was much appreciated too. I would definitely recoomend the Red Lion.
- No breakfast available location excellent for exploring the town
- Perfect stopover when walking Peddars Way. Microwave and fridge in room. All very clean and comfortable fluffy towels. Very pleasant and helpful hosts.
- Absolutely lovely stay! Staff really friendly, let me check in slight early on our way to the race track, room was really great, decorated really well, great size and very comfy. Nice and quiet, got a great night sleep. My daughter loved the fact there was tea/coffee facilities and that she could have a hot chocolate! Will 100 book again!
- Excellent place to stay staff friendly food great rooms clean tidy
Looking for: Best Hotels in Stoke Ferry