Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA
Hotel Pessets is situated next to the Noguera Pallaresa River in Sort, in the Lleida Pyrenees. Its facilities include a spa, swimming pool and gym.Rooms all offer views of the Pessets’ swimming pool and garden or over the town. They each have free Wi-Fi, as well as satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower.Hotel Pessets’ restaurant serves cuisine from the Pallars region using seasonal and local products. There is also a bar-cafe and an attractive terrace.The spa at Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA includes a steam room, sauna and heated swimming pool. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.Cheap public parking is available nearby. Sights in the local area include the Sant Maurici National Park and the Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu.Hotel Pessets is just 10 miles from the ski slopes of Port-Aine and Espot-Esquí.
- Great locationVery friendly stuffNice and clean rooms
- Location , staff , facility , pool and food was excellent
- Location is excellent, very close to the canoeing stadium.Breakfast was quite good, nice variety.The hotels garden is beautiful, wellmaintained, including the pool.
- Right in the centre of town its a nice traditional old style hotel.Room was clean and staff helpful. Bar good and local wines well served.
- Under ground parking, clean bright hotel with friendly staff and good food.Great motorcycling location for a 45 mile ride into Andorra.
Hotel Restaurant Les Brases
One of our top picks in Sort. Surrounded by the stunning mountain scenery of the Spanish Pyrenees, this alpine-style hotel is set in the picturesque village of Sort.Les Brases offers the ideal setting for a healthy outdoor holiday in the mountains. It lies in the charming village of Sort, where you can try a range of adventure activities such as rafting, climbing and skiing. You can also enjoy the local culture with a visit to the nearby Aiguestortes National Park.After a day in the open air you can sit down to a hearty meal in the hotel restaurant or drink in the coffee bar. From here you can take in the fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and river. The property also features a seasonal swimming pool located 350 feet away.Free parking for motorbikes is available on request, subject to availability.
- Great hotel. Fit our needs. Traveling Spain on motorcycles and we needed a place that was within walking distance to downtown and had secure parking. This place accomplished that.
- Excellent location short walk to everything. We had a great time as a family. Went white water rafting and canyoning with la rafting company. Teenagers called them the best two days of their lives.
- Staff is nice.Bedroom is nice with a big bed.Bathroom is big and shower is great.Cleanliness was great.View of the room was to the street and river that was nice as well
- This hotel is a typical 3 star hotel. Perfect for budget travellers or those passing through. Restaurant downstairs was actually quite good.
- We walked around town and came back to have dinner at Brases, just great food and good service for a reasonable price! Friendly English speaking front desk! When you are in Sort, stay at Brasses!!
Located in the Catalonian village of Sort and near the French border, Pey Resort blends rustic and modern decor in a pretty, rural setting. It features gardens and an outdoor pool.All the heated rooms include a TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Pey Resort offers a café-bar and lounge. Sort also has a small selection of dining options.Located by the Pyrenee Mountains, skiing and hiking are possible in the area. The hotel can provide ski storage and tourist information.
- The location, service, treatment was great. The pool is wonderful. The girls in reception and staff are very friendly.
- The breakfast buffet was really good. All the food there was amazing. The views from the room were awesome. You could see the mountains from the bed. The wifi connection was good everywhere in the hotel.The hotel is located in the town so you can walk everywhere.Finding a spot to park your car is very easy.
- The location was great centric but not the most busy streetServices, the pool area, the whole outside area in the backHelpful staffSort is a great place to stay easy access to the surroundings
- Stay a few times great pool great rooms 25 quid a night
- Helpful staff, good breakfast, comfortable room and very reasonably priced.
Set in the small town of Sort in the Catalan Pyrenees, Florido is a charming mountain hotel with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and extensive gardens. It features a guest lounge with a fireplace and a café-bar with a terrace.The soundproofed rooms at Hotel Florido feature beautiful wooden beams and parquet floors. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is ideally located to explore the surrounding Pyrenees and Aigüestortes Nature Reserve. Guests can also enjoy activities such as paint balling, quad biking and rafting.Florido Hotel has ski storage facilities and ski school can be arranged. It is easy to reach Andorra with its many ski stations. Port Ainé Ski Resort is 9.3 mi away. Free parking is available at the property.
- The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was nice and the view was beautiful.
- Stayed overnight with a group of friends travelling through France and Spain by motorbike..Our room was clean and tidy, with the standard expected facilities. We used the swimming pool, a relief during a heatwave in the region.. were served cold beer from the bar and a good standard of buffet breakfast.Good tour hotel.
- Great location, comfortable rooms, friendly service, short stroll into town for a beer food, or enjoy a drink in the hotel garden
- The hotel was beautiful and located in a great place, near the town centre and restaurants, but also next to the countryside. The breakfast were amazing with an incredible selection of meats and cheeses and freshly baked pastries every morning.
- It was very nice overnight stay. The staff at the hotel was extremely friendly. When we reached the hotel it was very heavy thunderstorm, it was difficult for us to go to the town for dinner, especially that our dog is very afraid of thunder. The gentleman at the reception was so kind to bring us few pizzas from the restaurant. We were really very thankful!
RVHotels Condes del Pallars
Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, this mountain hotel is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape and features extensive gardens. It offers outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The simple rooms at RVHotels Condes del Pallars include TV and a private bathroom. They are also equipped with heating and a work desk.There is a restaurant and guests can also enjoy drinks in the bar. During some periods of the year, there are activities and events organized for free in the swimming pool by Rosa dels Vents. There is also a gym, available for a surcharge.RVHotels Condes del Pallars offers mini golf, indoor football and table tennis facilities. The tour desk can organize activities and excursions, such as horse-riding and canoeing. The picturesque village of Sort is just 2.5 mi away.Port Aine Ski Station is 12 mi away while Espot Esquí is 25 mi from the hotel.
- Good location to get to the parks and activities. Good breakfast. Children like the activities swiming pool, tennis, minigolf, etc.
- Clean and modern bathroom, good water pressure. Great breakfast buffet, loved it. The room was spacious, bed was ok. Location was near the hiking trails we had in mind.
- The Front Desk staff are super friendly and informative, Special BIG Thank to Rosana, and Clara. My stay was wonderful with comfortable, spotless clean bed and room. Good breakfast with fruit, cereals, potato omelet and tasty Chorizo. The river view is fantastic. Location is excellent. I love to come again and again.
- Location, services, staff amazingly kind and friendly seriously they are the best!. Perfect for families, groups of friends and to practice sports. Beautiful landscapes!
- The staff was very nice and the hotel is next to the river. The kids in general liked the buffet meals.
This charming family-run hotel is located in Rialp and offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and tiled floors. Ski storage is available and there is a seasonal outdoor pool just 150 feet away.Some rooms at Victor Hotel enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding. The modern private bathroom comes with amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and the restaurant offers homemade meals made with local produce. Hotel Victor also has a bar.Guests can enjoy free guided walks every Monday and Friday in July. The tour desk can also arrange ski passes and offer useful information on the surrounding area.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, the hotel is an ideal base for activities such as canoeing and horse riding. The Assua, Aneu and Cardos Valleys are nearby. The town of Sort is approximately 1.2 mi away. Andorra is 50 minutes’ drive away, and the Aran Valley is 45 minutes away.
- Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Great value for money. Excellent breakfast.
- The owners are very caring, charming and very helpful people who run a good quality, high value for money hotel. The hotel itself is very modern clean and tidy although space around the loo was rather tight.Motorcycle parking in a locked garage beside the hotel was appreciated.
- Lovely hotel. The location of the hotel is great. Beautiful and clean rooms. The hotel owners are very kind and welcoming. It is highly recommended
- .Room was big , comfortable and clean . Great people , Very friendly stuff.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff,very good breakfast
Roch Hotel has a traditional restaurant and a lounge with open fireplace. This rural hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Pyrenees, including the beautiful Aiguestortes National Park.Hotel Roch is set in the small village of Altrón, and has stunning mountain views. The hotel’s cozy room have sloping ceiling, and offer central heating and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A short drive from the hotel, the town of Sort is a starting point for outdoor activities, including rafting and climbing. The ski resorts of Port-Aine and Baqueira-Beret are within a short drive.Roch Hotel’s reception offers ski storage. The hotel can also prepare packed lunches and give information about attractions and activities in the area.
- Xavi, the owner was excelent helping us on anything, the staff is familiar so he was on everything with a smile.
- We arrived late at night, he was waiting outside to welcome us and help with the parking. Got help with getting our luggage into the rooms. Traditional and authentic breakfast something for everyone.
- Xavi y su familia, representan la verdadera esencia de la oferta turstica de proximidad sostenible. Trato super familiar, entorno idlico, comida de extrema calidad y proximidad. En fin para el que le guste este tipo de turismo ms tranquilo y sostenible, es un opcin genial. Volveremos sin duda.
- Un bon lloc on desconnectar, en un poblet encantador. Latenci del Xavier, excepcional!
- Latenci excellent, et fan sentir com si estiguessis a casa. Lesmorzar bonssim i sper complert. Repetirem lexperincia!
Featuring a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Hotel Riberies is located in Llavorsi. This hotel also offers a spa and wellness center and private equestrian facilities.All rooms have air conditioning and parquet floors throughout, and they include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. You will also find a mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. Some rooms come with a fireplace and a hot tub.Hotel Riberies also features a fitness center, games room, and a lounge area. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Activities such as hiking and skiing can be done in the surroundings, and Hotel Riberies also offers its own equestrian facilities. Andorra la Vella is 53 mi from the property, and Puigcerda is 71 mi away. De la Seu Airport in Lleida is a 1-hour drive away.
- The staff was very kind and helpful.The breakfast was great.The view of the horses from the window was interesting
- Breakfast overall very good but coffee, that was really badService was very attentive.Very quiet, which we appreciated.
- Location, fantastic food, value for money, beautiful views. Hotel gave us a upgrade to a mountain view.
- Amazing location and outside space. The breakfast was very simple and kind of poor. I would expect better quality. Apart from that, everything was awesome
- Nice hotel in amongst the mountains. Good facilities and good food.
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau is set within the Medieval village of Escaló, 6.8 mi from the Aigüestortes National Park. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.A sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub can all be found at Hotel Castellarnau. The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Pallars Sobirà region. Buffet dishes can be enjoyed in the garden, by the River Noguera Pallaresa.The ski resorts of Port Ainé, Espot and Baqueira Beret a short drive away. The location within the Aneu Valley is also ideal for adventure sports.Each room has a safe, a TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.
- Great hotel, great location, great value, sit and relax by the river.
- Good for walking the dog, shaded parking, friendly staff
- Able to walk the dogs from the hotel and shady parking. No extra charge for dogs and relaxed attitude towards them. Good location for exploring the area.
- Lhabitaci correcte i lesmorzar variat i quantitat
- Desayuno correcto, bufet libre, el surtido el indispensable para ser correcto, buena calidad. Parquing muy amplio.
This hotel is in the center of Espot, 1.9 mi from the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Saurat feature mountain or garden views and include a private balcony. All are heated. Also included are a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Saurat’s L’Avet de Sant Maurici restaurant serves homemade cuisine using local products. Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hotel’s garden and out on the terrace. There is also a lounge, library, café-bar, and children’s playroom.The Gran Pallars Espot Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from Saurat Hotel.
- exellent breakfast. best cofee in spain.central location. free psrking.helpfull staf.
- It is a good place, in the centre of the village. The dinner was very good, and the hotel was cosy. The staff was friendly and the bedroom was beautiful and cleaned.
- The staff was very nice and cooperative and tried to answers our request as much as possible.
- The hotel is located in the heart of Espot. The breakfast buffet was good with many choices and great coffee.
- Nice location in the center of village. Breakfast is ok.Great view from a balcony,
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sort