Clarion Inn Willow River
One of our top picks in Sevierville. The 100 percent nonsmoking Clarion Inn Willow River hotel in Sevierville is located within minutes of popular attractions and all the fun of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, including Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Smokies Park baseball stadium, Sevierville Events Center, Dollywood theme park and the Dixie Stampede dinner attraction. The University of Tennessee and Walters State Community College are also nearby.Full-service features and amenities at this Tennessee hotel include: free wireless high-speed Internet access,daily newspaper, 24-hour coffee and hot apple cider, fitness center.Be sure to take advantage of the exceptional 24-hour indoor heated pool, seasonal outdoor lazy river pool, hot tub, sundeck and the Southern-style gazebo.Business travelers to this Tennessee hotel will appreciate our business center with computer and printer, and conveniences like access to copy and fax services. A meeting room is available to accommodate most events and business functions.All guest rooms are furnished and include a sitting area with sofa sleepers, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and private balconies with mountain or river views. Suites feature fireplaces and whirlpool bathtubs.Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience.
- Because of covid it was just a little bag of stuff. But it was good
- Very clean, very nice and helped in anyway they could.
- Staff Was Very Friendly WelcomingHotel grounds were beautiful inside out
- The property was clean and easy to find, with quiet surroundings. Excellent location, close to attractions and shopping. Great accommodations for families.
- The room was beautiful the staff was nice and helpful and the setting was immaculate
La Quinta by Wyndham Sevierville / Kodak
One of our top picks in Sevierville. Located in Sevierville 17 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this hotel features both an indoor and outdoor pool. A hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville/Kodak. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.Guests of Sevierville/Kodak La Quinta Inn & Suites can enjoy a breakfast of waffles, eggs and sausage. A variety of baked goods and fresh fruit are provided. Juice, tea and coffee are included.Gatlinburg Convention Center is 16 miles from this hotel. Sevierville Events Center is 2 miles away.
- The room was nice. It was clean, comfortable and stylish.
- The staff was super when we checked in. Room was clean fresh.
- The facility was extremely clean, staff was professional and friendly and the location is perfect because its right on the outskirts of the buzzing action! The rooms are clean and modern! The rooms are very nice! The place was also quiet at night!
- The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was always friendly when we spoke and there was a nice aroma of cinnamon when you walk into the lobby.
- The perfect central location for our vacation which consists of time in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, the mountains and the Douglas Lake/ Dandridge area.
Econo Lodge Sevierville / Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Sevierville. The Econo Lodge hotel is ideally located less than five miles away from downtown Pigeon Forge and the majestic Smoky Mountains, and just one mile from historic downtown Sevierville. This hotel is located adjacent to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Ruby Tuesday and Starbucks, and within walking distance to many other restaurants. The surrounding area provides a variety of activities, including Sevierville city parks, a movie theater and Smokies Park, home of the Tennessee Smokies baseball team.Guests are invited to enjoy amenities like free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls and seasonal outdoor pool with water slide.Business travelers can take advantage of conveniences like the public computer with Internet access and copy and fax services. All of our guest rooms come equipped with standard amenities as well as curved shower rods, hair dryers, refrigerators, spacious work desks and cable television. Some rooms feature microwaves, coffee makers and whirlpool bathtubs. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested.For added convenience while you travel, we offer coin-operated laundry facilities. Ample parking is available for cars, truck and buses.
- Basically all was well. There was only one chair in the room, even though space was limited. Thankfully we had a foldup chair in our car. The mattress was not the best, nor was it the worst. For the price we felt we got our moneys worth. This was our second stay at this Ecno Lodge.
- Mostly new construction! Luxury vinyl tile floors are very nice.
- The staff was great. I really appreciated them accomodating my needs since I have a knee injury. I liked the location… Out of the super crowded downtown PF but still close to restaurants and stores. The price was great. Room was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel is being renovated so the front was closed off but it was easy to see that we had to go through the side door. The rooms were updated and not like the photos, theyre really really nice! The bed was extremely comfy, everything was clean and plenty of light. The location is greatnext to a Kroger and gas station thats both walking distance. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when we had questions! Overall, the renovations are turning out to be very very nice!
- No breakfast due to covid but no big deal restaurant was close.
Baymont by Wyndham Sevierville Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Sevierville. This Sevierville, Tennessee hotel features an outdoor pool with a sun deck and offers free WiFi in every room. Baymont by Wyndham Sevierville Pigeon Forge is 6 miles from Dollywood theme park.A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the contemporary rooms. There is free WiFi and a seating area along with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a hot tub.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay. Baymont by Wyndham Sevierville Pigeon Forge also offers a business center.Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum and NASCAR Speed Park are 1 miles from this hotel. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is 14 miles away.
- The location was very close to retail shops and some restaurants, within walking distance.
- Comfy beds, clean rooms, good location, would recommend to others
- Great value, clean rooms, friendly staff, very comfortable beds.
- The room very clean .the check was quick . I really enjoyed the hot tub in the room Everything was close by ,so very convenient.
- Great location, nice clean rooms, nice view. Close to stores and restaurants, actually within walking distance. The staff is very friendly. Will stay here again.
Quality Inn & Suites Sevierville – Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Sevierville. The Quality Inn & Suites River Suites is minutes from the Sevierville Events Center at Bridgemont, Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall. Smokies Park baseball stadium, home of the Tennessee Smokies, is also nearby.This hotel is near the Dixie Stampede, Dolly Parton’s dinner attraction, and Dollywood’s Splash Country water park. Dollywood theme park is seven miles away. In addition, Cades Cove park, where wildlife is abundant and several hiking and horseback riding trails originate, is just minutes away.Fun-filled attractions and unique entertainment are close by. Several shopping centers, restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the immediate vicinity.Guests of this hotel are invited to enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast and free coffee. The landscaped outdoor pool is complete with waterfalls and a children’s pool. Alternatively, guests can relax by the indoor heated pool and large hot tub.This Sevierville, TN hotel provides business travelers with free high-speed Internet access and fax services.All nonsmoking guest rooms include refrigerators and cable television with free HBO. Rooms and suites with microwaves, coffee makers, private balconies or terraces with mountain views, fireplaces and hot tubs are available.
- The staff was friendly. The luggage karts were a great help. I enjoyed the balcony view.
- It was clean. It was easy to get out and back into. I wish I had paid more attention that it had an a indoor pool.
- Great location with clean, comfortable sitting area and beautiful view of the mountains from our balcony.
- No breakfast. Should geta discount for that. Room was large and comfy.
- There was NO breakfast! Breakfast was advertised and I had planned for it. Very disappointed!!!
Super 8 by Wyndham Sevierville Riverside
One of our top picks in Sevierville. Located in Sevierville, Tennessee, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast. It offers rooms with free WiFi access.A coffee machine is available in each room at Super 8 Sevierville. Guests can also enjoy a cable TV and a balcony. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer.A vending machine, 24-hour reception, and free parking are available for guests’ convenience.Parrot Mountain and Gardens is 16 minutes’ drive from this motel. Guests will be 10 mi from Dollywood amusement park.
- Room was fine overall, the bathroom tub stained on the floor very bad. Very spacious and a nice outside view, Bed was comfortable. No breakfast option due to COVID199… I will always look for WyndamHotel Chains…
- Access to the main highway and the room had two beds and each had its own room. Never saw that kind of setup before. Really liked it. Not fancy but clean. Would stay there again.
- We loved having the beds separated In two rooms and watching the animals from the balconey
- Peaceful, nice staff, beds were comfortable and the private patio was awesome! River flowing watching the raccoons and squirrels at night!!!
- Loved the beds having their own bedrooms! The beds were the most comfortable weve had compared to other hotels.
Riverview Inn – Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
One of our top picks in Sevierville. Located 15 mi outside of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with scenic river views. Dollywood Amusement Park is 5.6 mi away.A microwave, refrigerator and free WiFi are provided in each guest room at the Riverview Inn. They have cable TV, carpeted flooring, and an private bathroom with hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast with coffee and doughnuts, served in the motel lobby. A 24-hour reception is also available at the Sevierville Riverview.The Titanic Museum Attraction is a 5-minute drive from the motel. The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction is 6.8 mi away.
- A great value for the location. Nic rooms that are not fancy. Fair prices for a decent place.
- It was quiet and clean. Like the patio out my back door and feeding the ducks.
- Nice place for the money, good location close to everything, good parking as well and friendly staff.
- The stay was very well an pleasing. This is our second stay at the motel.
- Go every year for an event, location is great, staff is wonderful , rooms are extremely clean comfy always the perfect place to stay
Club Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge
One of our top picks in Sevierville. Located within 6 miles of expansive Douglas Lake, this Tennessee lodge features an indoor water park, seasonal outdoor water park, and fitness center. Guests will also be 10 miles from historic Pigeon Forge city center.All apartments feature a fully-equipped kitchen, balcony, and washer with tumble dryer. Club Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge apartments include a seating area and dining area as well.This Sevierville Club Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge offers guests free property-wide Wi-Fi and a convenient on-site deli. Miniature golf and an indoor park are offered for an additional fee.Sevierville Golf Club is 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Guests will be 12 miles from Central Gatlingburg and 15 miles from the wildlife and hiking trails of Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Great resort . Suites are big and great water park
- The one bedroom apartment was huge and accommodated 3 adults and 3 kids great. We were able to get first floor right next to the indoor waterpark! The indoor waterpark kept all the kids busy for hours and hours especially with the arcade games! All types of food on the property was great and kids eat free! Food was fantastic at 3 places we tried!
- Over all great place to stay. The family loves it we will be back
- The Hotel itself was great, location was great and great staff.
- Everything, thats why this is my 4th time staying at Wyndham
The New Hotel Collection Smoky Mountains
One of our top picks in Sevierville. Boasting a terrace and views of city, The New Hotel Collection Smoky Mountains is located in Sevierville, 6.2 mi from Dollywood. All rooms boast a kitchen and a private bathroom. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Parrot Mountain & Gardens is 6.8 mi from the hotel, while Sevier Distilling Company is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 31 mi from The New Hotel Collection Smoky Mountains.
- The property was remodeled very nicely. It was more than enough space for my family and I. We loved the family living space.
- Very nice hotel. A lot bigger than I expected. We had a wonderful time.
- The property was very clean and what I saw on pictures online was what I saw in person
- Great price for the numbers of bedrooms and appearance. Very nice decor in the apartment itself. I would have given it an overall 10 but but all the amenities for the hotel wasnt complete due to COVID19. Also Zachery was very accommodating and nice.
- Thay didnt have breakfast but we hade a kitchen to cook it so it was a plus and will definitely be back
Hampton Inn Sevierville
One of our top picks in Sevierville. This Sevierville hotel is only a 15-minute drive from Pigeon Forge and Dollywood Amusement Park. It offers a large indoor pool area, games room with arcade games and free Wi-Fi.Sevierville Hampton Inn features cable TV, a microwave and refrigerator in every room. A coffee maker and work desk with ergonomic chair are also provided.Guests have free access to the whirlpool and gym as well as the full-service business center. Breakfast is served daily at the Hampton Inn Sevierville.The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is less than 30 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Tanger Outlet Mall is 3.6 miles away and the Dinosaur Walk Museum is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very nice and accommodating staff in an easy to access location.
- Breakfast was good, the serving staff was excellent! I wish I could remember the ladies name that served on October 12, she was exceptional
- Clean, affordable and close to everything. No hassle about no masks. It was great!
- Breakfast was good, friendly staff, good coffee, quite rooms, nice rooms with amenities.
- Proximity to things I wanted to do at affordable cost.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sevierville