Set in Selva, 5 mi from Ortisei, Apartments Burvel offers a garden and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchenette and a private bathroom with bidet and shower. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Apartments Burvel has a spa and wellness center, including a hammam and a sauna.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy table tennis on site, or skiing in the surroundings.Bolzano is 27 mi from Apartments Burvel, while Bressanone is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Bolzano, 22 mi from the apartment, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very friendly hosts delivering fresh bread in the morning. Super nice apartment, clean, comfy and roomy.
- Ben organizzato e molto pulito… ti senti a casa
- Krasne ubytovanie kusok od centra a lanoviek s prekrasnym vyhladom, domaci velmi mili, supermarket je par metrov. Pokial sa chystate v lete s viacerymi bicyklami, ulozny priestor na bicykle je pomerne maly, ale zmestili sme sa. Vsetko hodnotim na vybornu.
- Alles war perfekt, die Wohnung genauso wie auf den Bildern. Die Lage, im Zentrum, sehr gut, 2 min zum Supermarkt, 5 min zur Bushaltestelle, Bars und Restaurants in unmittelbarer Nhe, Parkplatz vor der Tre. Das Inventar hochwertig, die Kche solide und bestens ausgestattet, die Betten super bequem, alles Mbel vom Schreiner, das Bad sehr gepflegt und schn. Sogar einen Lift gibt es, fr Menschen die nicht so gut zu Fu sind. Die Aussicht super, wir hatten die Erkerwohnung mit 2 Seiten Balkon, Sden und Westen, das heit, ziemlich lange Sonne. Wir haben den Brtchen Service in Anspruch genommen, eine Annehmlichkeit die die Vermieterin anbietet.
Located a few steps from Ciampinoi ski elevator, the Jasmin offers a self-catering apartment with free WiFi and a balcony in Selva di Val Gardena. Free private parking is available on site.The apartment features a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. It includes 3 bathrooms.Apartment Jasmin is a 10-minute walk from the center. Saslong is 2.2 mi away. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.
No reviews yet.
Romantik Villa Cesanueva
Set right by the Ciampinoi ski elevators, which have links to the Sellaronda ski area, Romantik Villa Cesanueva is located in Selva di Val Gardena, on the Dolomites. Offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking, the property features a garden and a restaurant.With views of the mountains, rooms have a private bathroom. They come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. Some have a spa bath or a balcony.Guests can enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast buffet including homemade cakes.The property is well placed for cycling and hiking excursions.Ortisei can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car from Villa Cesanueva. Corvara in Badia is 12 mi away.
- Tastefully designed boutique hotel w excellent service, personal attention, elegant modern take on traditional local style. Very good restaurant on site. Highly convenient to village. Ski lift 150m away. Ski bus outside the door.
- Very cozy place with the superfriendly staff! They helped us with everything we needed and also made our vacations extremely positive and enjoyable!
- Extremely friendly and warm staff. Great breakfast. Fantastic location in front of the ski lift and 5 minute to everything else you need.
- This hotel is so much more than you might think when you arrive. The inside, as well as the outside, are totally renewed recently. Our room was a great size, good bed, private balcony, and a fantastic large rain shower in the ceiling of the bathroom, which was very large with lots of counter space. The restaurant and bar are wonderful excellent food and regional specialties, and very special and friendly staff. This familyrun business is very warm and inviting. Location is in town and walkable to anything in town. And the gorgeous Dolomites are right outside the door for those who love the outside.
- Beautiful surroundings, new modern warm interior. Delicious breakfast. The family/staff does everything to make your stay perfect. Recommended!
A few steps from the main ski elevators of Selva di Val Gardena, Residence Carin offers Alpine-style apartments with private panoramic balcony. Free on-site parking is available.Each apartment features a kitchenette, dining and living area. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.The Carin is 5 mi from Ortisei. Bolzano is a 1-hour drive away.
- Location. Great set up to have your own space to get over jet lag. Parking. Walk to everything including trailheads. Free bus pass, though we didnt need. If we stay longer next time, they will be of great value
- Nice location, clean, fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds.
- The location was perfect. Very close to the ski station. Amazing view of the dolomite through the balcony !
- Host Arnold and his wife are delightful. Very friendly and their facility is a paradise.
- Very well equiped, spacious, clean, balconies on 3 sides, elevator to top floor, 2 bathrooms and seperate toilet and as bonus a eadhingmachine with ironing board. Dog friendly. We extended our 5 nights with another 3 nights because we liked the appartement.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Hotel Else offers accommodations in Selva di Val Gardena, 2,300 feet from Dantercepies. The hotel has a sauna and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is room service at the property.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. Saslong is 2.2 mi from Hotel Else.
- Nice hotel. Ski lift is next door. Center of the city is 5 min walk! Personnel is friendly and experienced! Breakfast might be not sophisticated but should be enough but if you stay more than one week I guess you will start to dislike it Hotel room at least where we stayed is light and spacious but lack a kettle and tea cups. Bathroom is clean and tiny There is a sofa where a kid can easily stay.
- Staff were really nice, the hotel was exceptionally clean and the food was amazing
- The location of the hotel very good, close to the bus stop, trekking trails, lift and restaurants. Fantastic owner and staff.
- Ottima posizione, staff accogliente e disponibile, cibo ottimo di buona qualit e preparazione, ambiente pulito e tranquillo. Per chi vuole riposare dopo passeggiate indimenticabili.
- Abbiamo soggiornato 3 notti in camera comfort moderna. Ottima accoglienza, ottima cucina con piatti curati. Abbiamo usufruito dellarea benessere, un piccolo gioiello. Ritorneremo sicuramente perch ne vale la pena.
Featuring ski-to-door access from the Sella Ronda slopes, Garni Schenk is an intimate hotel with free Wi-Fi. It offers Alpine-style rooms with a balcony and a satellite LCD TV.Rooms at the Schenk have exposed-beam ceilings and carpeted floors. Each comes with Dolomite or garden views, together with free toiletries and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.A hot and cold buffet breakfast is provided daily. The village of Selva di Val Gardena has a number of restaurants serving Tyrolean cuisine.After a day skiing or snowboarding, guests can relax in the winter sauna. In summer the area has many hiking and mountain-biking trails.The Sella Ronda ski elevators are just 50 feet from the hotel. The Puez Odle Natural Park is 1.9 mi away.
- Family owned property, sweet girl at front desk was so helpful and kind. Views from every room was remarkable. Rooms were lovely and well decorated.
- Beautiful small family owned with a personal touch Hotel in Selva di Val Gardena. Very clean rooms, extremely nice staff. Delicious breakfast with fresh homemade pastry every day! Patricia was very helpful and caring to make sure we had a nice stay. Umbrellas for guests use, the owner even made us late night tea when we asked one evening .Location excellent so much better and prettier surroundings than in Castelrotto. We easily drove to Alpe de Siusi twice and did an all day hike WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!! And breathtaking views. Many restaurants around Freina restaurant in Freina hotel 5 min walk from our room was by far our favorite with AMAZING FOOD and even better service. Thanks Dino !!! We ate there 4 times! It was that good! So book your vacation and enjoy!
- Everything!! Amazing location, staff, and facility. We had a delicious breakfast and our room had an amazing view of the mountains. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and was beautiful!!! Carlo was very helpful with information about hiking and bus transportation. The staff was amazing. Its the only place I would stay if I came back to the area!! I did not want to leave .
- Good location, great value for the price. Underground garage is an asset.
- Heavenly beds with fabulous down comforters. Charming tyrolien touches abound. Breakfast was fabulous especially the fried eggs with ham and chives . The view from our room with a balcony was verdant mountain scenery filled with flowers.
Garnì La Grambla
Garnì La Grambla is set in Selva di Val Gardena, 500 feet from Ciampioni cable car. A ski bus stop, with connections to the closest ski area, is located 650 feet away.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Garnì La Grambla features free WiFi throughout the property.Free parking is available on site.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking. Saslong is 2.2 mi from Garnì La Grambla, while Sella Pass is 3.1 mi away.
- Location is very nice, from balcony you see beautiful mountains, or you can just go walking around this property it all nice. Staff is very helpful and they give perfect tip for hiking and Restaurants.
- Good location, on the main road. However, you cannot hear any noise with the windows closed. Very nice staff speaking excellent English. The coolness in the room was a surprise, but the thick duvet prevented freezing at night.
- una struttura a conduzione familiare e si percepisce.
- Lhte a t dun accueil chaleureux, dune vritable gentillesse et grande aide, de plus il parlait trs bien anglais donc nous avons pu changer et converser avec lui. Il nous a aid pour les diffrentes randonnes possibles, de trs bons conseils concernant le restaurant o nous avons mang le soir. Le petit djeuner tait au top, du choix varis pour tous les gots et sans repartir la faim au ventre. Il y a un parking o nous avons pu laisser notre voiture mme le lendemain le temps de notre randonne. La situation gographique de lhtel est idale, en effet le tlphrique pour faire la randonne de Sassolungo est juste 10min pied. Pour conclure, nous conseillons vivement cet htel et cest avec plaisir que nous avons sjourner la bas et que nous y retournerons si loccasion se reprsentait. Encore merci !!
- Wir hatten nicht so hohe Erwartungen bei einem GarniHotel und waren positiv berrascht. Die GastgeberFamilie war extrem zuvorkommend und sehr nett. Sie haben uns Tipps fr die Wanderungen gegeben und nach Nachfrage beim zweiten Tag sogar Brot zum Frhstck besorgt.Die Lage des Hotels ist perfekt fr die Wanderung z.B. nach Seceda.Das Zimmer war sehr gro, das Bad ebenso ausreichend gerumig. Das Bett war bequem und warm. Alles sehr sauber. Im Zimmer gab es mehr Mbel als in manchen Hotels und es blieb sogar noch Platz fr Yoga brig.Ich wrde das Hotel weiterempfehlen.
Savoy Dolomites Luxury & Spa Hotel
Savoy Dolomites Luxury & Spa Hotel is located in the village of Selva Di Val Gardena. The hotel offers a restaurant, a bar, and a wellness center. There is also a garden and bicycles are available for free.This modern 4-star hotel features air-conditioned rooms with carpeted floors and a balcony. They also have an LCD TV with satellite channels and a mini-bar.Breakfast is served daily and includes a choice of sweet and savory food. The restaurant offers varied menus and a salad buffet.Savoy Dolomites Luxury & Spa Hotel features a wellness center with a sauna, a Turkish bath, and a hot tub. The garden also has a children’s playground.You can reach the ski slopes directly from the hotel, taking the elevator from the hotel’s ski room. The Ciampinoi chairlift, which gives connects to the famous Sella Ronda ski circuit, is just 150 feet away.
- This is a lovely hotel. The common areas and rooms were beautiful and the spa was top notch. The breakfast buffet was bountiful with a variety of foods to choose from. We had dinner on our last night it was an exceptional meal. The staff was professional, courteous, and very helpful.
- Excellent spa, access to slopes, service at the restaurant and reception
- Very nice hotel with lovely atmosphere.The breakfast had everything you could wish for.The dinner at the hotel was of excellent quality and the wine selection was also excellent.The staff at breakfast and dinner held absolutely top class.
- We stayed at a deluxe king room and it was gorgeous! Big, spacious and clean. Great location.
- The breakfast was wonderful with a wide range of delicious food to suit all needs. The dinners are well worth paying extra for when you book and are truly excellent four courses every night including a salad buffet which exceeded expectations. Everyone who works at the Savoy is charming, super helpful and more than competent at speaking at least four languages at last count! The spa area is very relaxing and our bed was very comfortable.
Mario’s Ski apartments
Boasting mountain views, Mario’s Ski apartments offers accommodations with a balcony and a kettle, around 5.6 mi from Saslong. Free WiFi is available in this apartment, set 5.6 mi from Sella Pass and 2,650 feet from Val Gardena – Gröden.This apartment is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with a bidet.
- Buona la posizione molto vicina al centro di Selva comoda per raggiungere a piedi ogni esercizio commerciale. Ottimo il bagno ed il soggiorno ampio con divano comodo.
- Bella casa organizzata benissimo in modo funzionale con gusto vicino alla vita del paese. Casa che consiglio e che frequenter appena torner a Selva di Val Gardena
- Bellappartamento in una localit incantevole.
With ski-to-door access from the Sella Ronda slopes, Garni Sayonara features a Finnish sauna and Alpine-style rooms and apartments. Each has a balcony overlooking the Sella Ronda slopes.Accommodations at the Sayonara has wooden furnishings and includes a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The apartments include a kitchen and dining area.Homemade jams and cakes feature in the buffet breakfast along with local cold meats and cheeses. Eggs are available on request.Set in the center of Selva, the property is well placed for activities in the Val Gardena. It is a 45-minute drive from Bolzano.
- The host Lucia was so nice. She made sure everything was perfect for my stay. Told her I may arrive after the appointed check in time and she gave me her mobile number to call if so. Also let me use an additional adapter so I could charge my electronics. The breakfast was a nice Italian style breakfast with sliced meats, croissants, juice, fruit salad, she even offered to scramble me some eggs, and made me a fresh cappuccino which was delicious. Would stay here again in a heart beat.
- We spent a week here in Selva. Garni Sayanora is a lovely family run BB. The welcome on arrival was wonderfully warm and friendly. The breakfast is great a choice of egg each day along with meat,cheese and fresh bread/cakes as well as the usual cereals/yoghurt/croissants. The rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable, if a little dated. We had an amazing view from the balcony! The property is literally 5 minutes walk from the Costabella lift to access the orange Sella Ronda, lift no 84 an old but quiet 2 man chair for Plan de Gralba and the Green Sella ronda and La Stua for beer at the end of the day!
- Location is perfect. In the mid of the village close to restaurants and skilifts. Breakfast very nice. Owner very helpful and friendly. We even got a whole apartment for the 2 of us instead of a 2 person room.
- Owner is very nice. and talkative. She provided us worth travel tips and free bus ticket. Accommodation is close to center. Breakfast were very good.
- The owner of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. She gave us tickest that we could use on the busses and helped us to choose a good hiking route for the day. We enjoyed our stay, thank you!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Selva