Tenuta La Bandita
Set in an 18th-century restored country home, Tenuta La Bandita offers elegantly furnished accommodations. There is an outdoor swimming pool, an à la carte restaurant and tennis courts.Rooms at the Bandita have antique furnishings and come with a TV and mini bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant is located in the villa of the estate and specializes in characteristic local cuisine. Homemade pasta and organic food are used.The property is located in the Tuscan countryside, a 30-minute drive from the coast at San Vincenzo. Piombino is 21 mi away.
- Lovely staff! Really rustic and old property with beautiful views. Would highly recommend. A bit dated but very charming! Our room was a bit cold
- We spend a week at la bandita and had an amazing time. The estate is beautiful and located in a nice and quiet area. The staff is super friendly and will help you with everything. Also great dining/breakfast, really good food, prepared with local products. All in all an perfect stay which i can recommand to everybody!
- We had a wonderful stay. The buildings and gardens are fantastic, chic but not intimidating. The staff are extremely professional and friendly. We enjoyed walking round the farm and seeing the animals too.
- The villa was situated in the Tuscan hills with a gorgeous view of Sassetta and the surrounding hills. It was a perfect place to walk our dogs and enjoy nature. We spent most of our time at the villa, as the meals were delicious,and we relaxed by the lovely swimming pool and enjoyed a refreshing swim before dinner. The hostess, Daniela, and her staff, were delightful. Daniela helped us book our wine tasting tour at Argentiera and suggested Chicca Maiones food and wine tour of Bulgheri, which was fabulous! She also arranged for us to go horseback riding near the beach. I would highly recommend staying at Tenuta La Bandita!
- The breakfast was very little I think especially for people from north part of the Europe the area is really beautiful but we had a room with small window so we were not able to enjoy it in the room. I think that is important to ask before for the room with the view.
La Cerreta – Terme di Sassetta
One of our top picks in Sassetta. La Cerreta – Terme di Sassetta offers eco-friendly accommodations in Sassetta, surrounded by woods and olive groves. The farm stay features a spa center and hot spring bath, and guests can relax by the 3 thermal pools boasting hydromassage functions.Rooms are located in 3 adjacent buildings, dating back to the 18th century, and are immersed in the nature.The property’s restaurant serves on-site produced items, along with biological food and wines of its own vineyards. Massage treatments are also available upon request.San Vincenzo is 15 mi from La Cerreta – Terme di Sassetta, while Volterra is 35 mi from the property. Piombino can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- The location is perfect. Room was beautiful. Bed was so comfortable. Decor/art is lovely. Loved how peaceful it all was. Everyone was very respectful. It was nice to be able to adventure around to each point restaurant, room, spa. Food was delicious pumpkin fennel soup, cheeses, homemade/local wines, pappardelle pasta with wild boar and spaghetti with carbonara was cooked to perfection, mushroom and kale crostinis were great appetizers. Their homemade tea at the spa and fruit cups were a nice touch while relaxing and enjoying all the spa has to offer. The pools are just so lovely and romantic.
- Ecological place , zero wasting , nature in peace! More than every words !
- Wonderful place, PERFECT for a couple of days of TOTAL RELAX. We will definitely return to try the spa this fall.
- Il ristorante ha un men per celiaci sia colazione, pranzo e cena. Tutta la struttura ha una manutenzione ottima.
- Die Thermenlandschaft ist sehr schn und sauber.Auch die Zimmer sind gerumig und sauber.Die Anlage ist sehr weitlufig und Naturverbunden, perfekt zum abschalten.Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiter
Campo Di Carlo
Campo Di Carlo is a charming bed and breakfast offering comfortable accommodations in an ancient stone farmhouse, surrounded by the centuries-old woods of Val di Cecina and Val di Cornia.Close to the Etruscan Coast, this beautiful period building was carefully renovated. All of the property’s ancient charm was preserved and the building now houses comfortable rooms with attached bathroom, still preserving many of the attractive original features.A generous buffet breakfast is available every day and the well-equipped central kitchen is available for guests’ use.Around the main buildings, a huge, well-kept park and the outdoor swimming pool, equipped with deck chairs, sun loungers, parasols and a pavilion, provide the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a peaceful relaxing stay.Comfortable, attractive and rustic, Campo di Carlo is a great choice for a regenerating countryside break.
- Wonderful holiday, amazing place, authentic Tuscany countryside, best accomodation and service in Campo di Carlo! We are returning next year with our son as well Thank you, Cristina, for your hospitality and advices regarding trips! We enjoyed very much!
- very friendly Cristina, location, atmosphere, garden, pool…nearly everything
- Campo di Carlo is located near Sassetta out on the countryside. It is a quiet, beautiful, serene place with a lovely host Cristina. She gave us tips and made reservations for restaurants, pointed out and gave us directions to dog beaches and nice places to see. The pool is lovely. Dogs are allowed and the atmosphere at Campo di Carlo is relaxed and uncomplicated. There is a very clean kitchen available, which guests can use. The rooms with a rustic interior are nice and very clean. We spent ten days and could have stayed longer, as there is much to do in the vicinities.
- It was truly beautiful. Cristina was more than obliging. Excellently run establishment. So Authentic a beautiful extremely well maintained stone farmhouse. With beautiful pool and outdoor area. Delicious breakfast. Full access to the kitchen. Fully equipped. Own mini bar always fully stocked. Very very resonably priced drinks. Very peaceful and tranquil. Other guests also nice and friendly. Cristina was always friendly, available and more than obliging.
- Davvero un posto bucolico e curato nel mezzo della campagna toscana non troppo lontano dal mare. Il WiFi funziona molto bene. Top la cortesia dello staff
Le Dame del Borgo
Le Dame del Borgo features apartments with a seating area and flat-screen TV, all scattered in the historical center of Sassetta.Set in different locations within the hamlet, the apartments consist of a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with bidet. A fridge and coffee machine are also available.San Gimignano is 31 mi from Le Dame del Borgo, while Volterra is 22 mi from the property.
- We enjoyed the nice location of the apartment, together with its clean large rooms. The full availability of the host during all of our stay has been highly appreciated. Taking a step back, it has been very fast and neat the process of check in.
- Nice apartment near the historic center of picturesque Sassetta, bars and a shop nearby. Perfect for bike riding and enjoying Tuscany. Next time again!
- Personale gentile, alloggio accogliente, location tranquilla
- Tutto perfetto a partire dalla accoglienza della signorina Deborah alla appartamento che era delizioso..Sassetta stata una bella scoperta…la gente cordiali e ospitale…lo.consiglio..
- Appartamento molto curato e con tutti i comfort, sicuramente da consigliare.
Locanda degli Alberi
One of our top picks in Sassetta. Offering an outdoor pool and garden, Locanda degli Alberi provides self-catering accommodations in Sassetta in the Tuscan countryside. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Apartments at Locanda degli Alberi feature a seating area, kitchenette and gardens views. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.Locanda degli Alberi is a 20-minute drive from the coast. Peretola Airport is located 54 mi from the accommodations. Pisa Airport can be reached in 1 hour.Guests receive discounted rates at the Terme di Sassetta thermal baths 0.9 mi away. Discounts are available for the private beach nearby, while parasol and deckchairs are free for public beaches.
- We had a very nice stay in the apartment. Everything was clean and tidy, the communication was very good, for example to receive restaurant recommendations. Very good price for value. Sassetta is worth a walk.
- We didnt book the breakfast in time, but still the owner was nice enough to bring us a basket with coffee, hot milk and some biscuits. Thanks to that we could have our breakfast and go, also I had forgotten an earing, they put it in a porcelain box and we could pick it up later. Very nice place, calm, beautiful. Appartment is spacious and very clean, owner is very nice and her cat salem is a softy.
- The apartment is fully equipped. The pool on the site
- Appartamento pulitissimo e fornito di ogni comfort. La proprietaria disponibilissima e gentilissima… Quando le persone amano il loro lavoro e sanno quello che fanno!!! CONSIGLIATISSIMO!!!
- La struttura, ben curata e il paesino delizioso! Lucia un host molto carina e disponibile.Sicuramente ritorner in questo posto con la bella stagione cos potr usare la piscina ….fantastica.
One of our top picks in Sassetta. A family-run stone farmhouse with outdoor swimming pool, the Tenuta Seripa is set in the green and quiet Tuscan countryside. All rustic rooms offer free Wi-Fi. Parking is free, and the seaside in San Vincenzo is a 30-minute drive away.The rooms feature traditional terracotta floors, antique furniture, and exposed wooden beams on the ceiling. Some have a balcony, and some come with spa bath. Self-catering accommodations is also available.The Tenuta’s restaurant serves characteristic local food. Breakfast is a generous buffet including homemade cakes.
- A magic place with friendly staff. Ideal to get a break from the busy days. Nice view nearby hills. The manager welcomed to dinner and breakfast and was very kind to answer all the questions we had. The clean swimming pool was a great start for a day.
- Very calm and beautiful surroundings, immaculate accommodation and very attentive staff member, nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely recommend to others. Thank you for a lovely relaxing stay, perfect.
- After a bit of an offroad drive youll end up at beautiful place and a warm welcome from Massimo directly at the Gate. The house and the surroundings are kept in a very good state and with fantastic views into the valley. Rooms are clean, spacious and have everything you need. Carla, the Chef, will prepare meals depending on what youd like an the all taste delicious! Breakfast is also to be recommended especially if you can sit outside on the terrace and enjoy the sunrise. If youre looking for an authentic tuscan experience you should definitely go there!
- The quiet and the calmness of the place were fantastic we had a very romantic and peaceful stay.
- Die Lage ist auergewhnlich. Weit ab von Stress und Trubel, in den Bergen. Zu erreichen ber gefhlt hunderte von Kurven. Das macht die ganze Unterkunft aber auch so besonders. Wer Ruhe und Gemtlichkeit sucht ist hier richtig. Das Essen war sehr lecker und regional. Jeden Abend werden 2 Gerichte angeboten, eine kleine aber feine Auswahl. Dadurch sind die Gerichte stets frisch und liebevoll zubereitet. Das Bett war toll, wir haben grandios darin geschlafen. Das Frhstck war frisch, vielseitig und ebenfalls liebevoll zubereitet. Ein rundum gelungener Abschluss unserer Rundreise durch die Toskana!!!
Pian Delle More
One of our top picks in Sassetta. Pian delle More is a former 18th-century Tuscan mill, restored using ecological materials and sustainable architecture. The apartments are all self-catering. The property is 1,000 feet from a horse riding stables, and a new spa with stone pools and hydromassage.The estate is surrounded by thick woods, ideal for picnics, trekking and biking. Designed and run by the owners Lucia and Roberto, it offers free Wi-Fi, free covered parking, a swimming pool for adults, and a smaller pool for kids, open from June to September.Each apartment offers an outdoor dining area, a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, and a satellite TV with DVD player. Some of the larger apartments are complete with a fireplace.Pian delle More is just 6.2 mi from the Costa degli Etruschi coast. The beaches of Marina di Castagneto, San Vincenzo and Baratti are within a 15.5 miles radius.A children’s corner with crayons, games and hammocks is also available. The owners can also suggest and book local excursions, tours, and restaurants.
- Unbelievable nice and helpful stuff! They made out holiday even more beautiful than the nature and the location
- An incredible place. The attention to detailbe it in the landscaping, how well stocked the kitchen was with plates and pans, the quality of the breakfast, and the helpfulness of Ilaria and Robertois amazing. Definitely coming back!
- Superbe petite maisonnette, trs confortable avec tout le ncessaire, dans un endroit trs tranquille.Marina et Lucia sont disponibles, trs gentilles.Elles ont rendu notre sjour magnifique avec leur bons conseils et leur aide.On les remercie du fond du cur!
- Ausgesprochen freundliches Personal, sehr hilfsbereit mit guten Restaurant und Ausflugstipps! Grozgiges Apartment super ausgestattet mit sehr bequemen Betten.Sehr gepflegte und ruhige Anlage in einer Senke, einige Hhenmeter unterhalb von Sassetta gelegen. Die letzten 30 Meter zur Unterkunft sind auf einer unbefestigten Strae zurckzulegen. Grozgige Parkpltze. Fahrzeit nach Sassetta ca 5 Minuten mit dem Auto, von dort aus hat man einen tollen Blick ber die toskanischen Hgel.Von der Unterkunft aus kann man Spaziergnge und Radtouren unternehmen, zum Meer fhrt man ca 30 Minuten. Fr Ausflge ist man auf ein Auto angewiesen.
- Toll eingerichtete Wohnungen und die Mglichkeit im danebenliegenden Restaurant zu frhstcken und Abend zu essen
Glamping Pian delle Ginestre
Glamping Pian delle Ginestre is located in Sassetta and offers a restaurant. The accommodations is 13 mi from San Vincenzo, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the tented camp.Glamping Pian delle Ginestre offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Follonica is 22 mi from Glamping Pian delle Ginestre, while Punta Ala is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Marina di Campo Airport, 32 mi from the tented camp.
- we had a wonderful stay, its a very special place and the food was absolutely delicious! would everyone recommend to stay there!
- Colazione, cena ottimi ! I gestori? Simpatici, cordiali e molto, molto, attenti a soddisfare le nostre esigenze
- Tutto meraviglioso posto fantastico per godersi silenzio e relax immersi nella natura. Roberto e Ilaria gentilissimi ti fanno veramente sentire a casa, sempre disponibili e cordiali a qualsiasi richiesta.
- Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, sehr sauber und leckeres Essen. Absolut empfehlenswert!
- Die ruhige Lage ldt ein zum totalen Entspannen, man kann aber auch in 5 Minuten ins nchste Dorf Sassetta fahren, um dort zu essen, schne Skulpturen oder einfach das urige Dorf anzuschauen. Wandern geht auch super in der Gegend. In einer dreiviertel Stunde ist man an einem der schnsten Strnde der Toscana. Das Essen, Frhstck wie Abendessen sind in allen Aspekten exquisit!!! Die meisten Zutaten kommen aus dem eigenen Garten, von den eigenen Hhnern und ein leckerer Wein vom eigenen Weinberg ergnzt das Ganze.Wir waren die Ersten, die den Whirlpool ausprobieren durften und haben die Erfrischung sehr genossen. Auerdem sind die Gastgeber supernett und stets hilfsbereit und haben immer ein offenes Ohr.
Agriturismo Santa Lorica
Offering a free outdoor pool equipped with sun loungers and parasols, Agriturismo Santa Lorica is located in the Tuscan countryside, 2.5 mi from Sassetta. It features a shared lounge with a fireplace and homegrown vegetables and olive oil.With free Wi-Fi in public areas, rooms at the Agriturismo Santa Lorica come with garden views and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.Homemade cakes and marmalade both feature for the sweet and savory buffet breakfast. The restaurant specializes in characteristic Tuscan cuisine. In fine weather, guests can enjoy dining outdoors.The coast of San Vincenzo is a 30-minute drive from the property, while Piombino is 24 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Particolare la cena con prodotti dellagriturismo, molto genuini e buoni
- Cena ottima . Titolari gentili e molto disponibili
- Personale molto disponibile e simpatico, posto bellissimo e molto confortevole circondati dal verde, cibo cucinato molto bene e molto gustoso seguendo ricette tradizionali della zona.
- Abbiamo apprezzato la gentilezza e la disponibilit dei gestori. Tutta la famiglia lavora l e amano coccolare i clienti. Il cibo fatto in casa dalla colazione ottima alle cene a base di cinghiale! Favolose! Ci torneremo di sicuro
- latmosfera era molto gioviale e i gestori simpatici
Appartamento Martina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sassetta, 9.9 mi from Marina di Castagneto and 12 mi from San Vincenzo.This unit features a kitchen with a fridge. A TV is available.Baratti is 20 mi from Appartamento Martina, while Massa Marittima is 27 mi from the property. Pisa International Airport is 53 mi away.
- Appartamento molto grazioso situato in uno splendido borgo arroccato con una bellissima vista sul verde. Molto pulito, ben curato e silenzioso. Proprietario gentile e disponibile.
- Praticamente tutto!! Cordialit, disponibilit dellhost e pulizia impeccabile.. situato in un piccolo paesino a 20 minuti dal mare. Ristoranti ottimi nelle vicinanze.. consigliatissimo!!
- Appartamento situato in un borgo molto bello pulito e curato nei dettagli. La propriet cortese disponibile e discreta. L appartamento pulito e accogliente dotato di ogni sua parte per essere vissuto in pieno e cosa da non trascurare accettano animali che non da tutti.. consiglio pienamente e se ci sar occasione credo di tornarci.
- Luogo tranquillo e silenzioso, ideale per rilassarsi. Proprietario gentile e disponibile. Ottimo prezzo.
- Lappartamento molto carino e ben tenuto.Proprietario molto disponibile e gentile. Molto caratteristico e curato il paesino di Sassetta con tutti i servizi a disposizione.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sassetta