HOSTAL ALTO PÁRAMO
Located in Villadangos del Páramo, HOSTAL ALTO PÁRAMO features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms at HOSTAL ALTO PÁRAMO feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.León is 15 miles from HOSTAL ALTO PÁRAMO, while Astorga is 17 miles away.
- Not the prettiest of Hostels but very practical and functional and a great team giving brilliant service.
- Clean and spacious room .Staff very accommodating.
- The staff were all very friendly!! The food was great!Especially the lady who pushed through my broken Spanish and served me a delightful 3 course meal.
- I walked 1.5 past the hostel and had to walk back. I thought it was a cross between the Bates motel and and old truck stop but how wrong I was. The welcome was fantastic staff really pleasant, helpful and good fun!The rooms were really good clean, bright and very comfortable. Evening meal was just fantastic Staff team made it for me
- Die Zimmer sind sehr einfach, aber sauber und perfekt fr eine Nacht. Das Personal ist mega nett. Und viele nette Leute aus der Umgebung, die hier schlafen. Hatte einen super witzigen Abend und Essen war auch gut. PreisLeistung unschlagbar.
Hotel El Paso Honroso
Located next to the river in the town of Hospital de Orbigo, El Paso Honroso features functional rooms with a plasma TV. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free on-site parking.The cafeteria at Paso Honroso serves traditional homemade food, such as grilled fish and seafood. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar.The hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and wooden floors. They also come with a private bathroom.León Airport is 16 mi from Hotel El Paso Honroso while León Golf Club is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Fishing is popular in the nearby Orbigo River.
- Very comfortable room with A/C conveniently located by the historical centre. I appreciated the friendly and helpful staff.
- Friendly staff, bar/restaurant downstairs, good room with private bath
- Across the street from the DIA supermarket and the staff were super helpful and friendly. As we left the next morning the owner told us how to get back on the Camino as this place is about 5 blocks away from the Camino. Very nice as we didnt ask, he just offered excellent customer service.
- Room and bathroom are good size. It was quiet we were on the 2nd floor on the opposite side of the highway
- The air conditioning was wonderful! Good shower/bath tub, good restaurant and bar.
Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones
Located in Hospital de Órbigo, Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones has a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides city views and a terrace.At the hotel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones has certain accommodations that have a balcony and river view, and rooms contain a private bathroom and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.León is 23 miles from Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones, while Astorga is 10 miles from the property.
- The location was great! Staff were very helpful and attentive. Good storage, tub/shower, hair dryer, comfortable bed, great view of bridge, good restaurant and bar downstairs.
- Stayed here while walking the Camino de Santiago, which was a right on the path, and a very welcome sight upon arrival. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Huge bonus actual window screen, so fresh air could come into my room but flies could not. Excellent food was available in the restaurant downstairs, market and pharmacy were right nearby.
- Dinner wasnt till 8pm and we were hungry at 6, the man at reception fixed us a plate of cheese, ham bread for a total of 2 euros. Very kind.Great view from our room of the bridge
- Good location next to the jousting bridge! Nice rooms. Good lunch
- Location on the Camino, view of medieval bridge, clean, comfortable room with shower/tub. Friendly, helpful staff.
Hotel Avenida III
Hotel Avenida III is set in Villadangos del Páramo, 11 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. This hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.The hotel features 2 buildings with 65 rooms. The hotel counts with free WiFi, heating, TV and private parking. The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a business center at the property. Guests can also find a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving traditional food and special menus for pilgrims.Astorga is 17 mi from Hotel Avenida III, while La Bañeza is 17 mi from the property. The closes airport is Leon Airport, 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- The property is not in villadangos but it is the first accommodation a person sees on the canino coming near the village of vilkadangos which is 2 kilometers away proper. It was clean. There was good water pressure, water was hot and good drainage. The staff was not there, they were next door in the cafeteria. When coming to this accommodation, ring the bell or use the card to let yourself in and if you have a booking, they will have already laid the key for room in the desk.
- I enjoyed my stay here. The staff were accommodating and friendly.
- It is right on the Camino but about 1 mile before the next town. Since the next town was not close, it was good that the hotel has a restaurant.
- Clean, well equipped quiet rooms with a balcony. Okay overlooking the road and trucks but good for laundry. Food at nearby hostal good value.
- The room was spacious. The restaurant was located at the associated hostel across the road. The food was great and the staff made me feel like I was a local.
Hotel Rural Aqua Luna Spa
Located in a beautiful area of Secarejo, Aqua Luna Spa offers a garden and terrace with solarium. It features spa and wellness center with various relaxation treatments. Free parking is available.The comfortable rooms are air conditioned and come with a TV. The private bathrooms offer a bath or shower and hairdryer.Restaurant services are available on request and include custom-made offerings.The capital of Secarejo, Leon, is a 40-minute drive away. Burgos Airport is 134 mi away.
- We were welcomed from the moment of arrival. The room was very nicely presented and very clean. Breakfast was good and again we were welcomed as we went into the breakfast room
- La comodidad de la habitacion y el trato de la anfitriona
- El hotel es sper acogedor y la duea encantadora, las habitaciones muy cmodas y limpias
- La atencin personal de Nati, nos hizo sentir como en casa.
- Nati, la anfitriona un encanto, transmite paz y es muy entregada y amable. Todo limpisimo, se nota que cuida mucho los detalles, todo decorado con gusto y desde que entras respiras el relax. La habitacin de 10.
Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo
Located in Villaviciosa de la Ribera, Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo has a bar, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a concierge service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and free toiletries. All rooms have a desk.Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Guests at Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villaviciosa de la Ribera, like hiking, cycling and fishing.The hotel also provides a business center and free private parking.León is 22 miles from Palacio del Conde de Rebolledo, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
- The couple who run the hotel, Antonio and his wife couldnt be more helpful.The grounds, pool and hotel are in a very remote location, beautiful but quiet.
- If you are looking for a restful and quiet location this is brilliant off the beaten track with a few local restaurants cheap but excellent within a few KMs. The Hotel is beautifully maintained and the grounds and pool delightful to spend time in. Your host Antonio is full of life, speaking little English but so welcoming and vivacious he is worth a visit on its own. Leon with its many historic buildings and delightful squares is an easy 25min drive away. This was one of our friendliest and most fun stops enjoy!
- Hay que destacar la simpata y el buen hacer de Mara y Antonio, estn pendientes de que todo est siempre perfecto.El desayuno es estupendo y tanto las instalaciones como la habitacin estn muy cuidadas y limpias
- El trato muy agradable y cercano,nos sorprendio encontrarnos un sitio tan bonito en un pueblo tranquilo con sus castaos centenarios y bien situado entre Leon y Astorga, el desayuno excelente con zumo de naranja natural y tostadas de pan reciente y embutido, bollo casero, un acierto de sitio relacion calidad precio. Esperamos volver para aprovechar la piscina. Wifi funcionaba. Mobiliario de las habitaciones de epoca.
- La casa es muy bonita y amplia. La zona es tranquila.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Located in the historic town of Astorga and next to its main square, this hotel is set on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Hotel Astur Plaza features a restaurant with a wine cellar, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The EntreCepas restaurant serves traditional dishes featuring meats and a wide selection of beers and wines. There is also a large lounge-cafeteria with a glass roof. Packed breakfast is served at the property.The rooms at the Astur Plaza have parquet floors and each comes with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the square and others are interior-facing.Guests can enjoy discounts at a spa located close to the hotel. Astorga’s Roman Museum is just 150 feet away.The Medulas Mine is 50 mi from the Hotel Astur Plaza, while León City is a 40-minute drive away.
- Great location! Able to walk everywhere pretty easily!
- Full service hotel in great location. Our balcony looked out onto city hall. Nice room with comfortable bed and roomy bathroom
- Warm staff, VERY clean rooms, comfortable, good location. Its a solid choice on the Camino.
- Friendly, good location at Plaza Major and lots of restaurants.
- Location was perfect for the Camino! Bed bath were satisfactory. Breakfast buffet simple but lots of options. Great WiFi.
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga By PortBlue Boutique
Set in a beautiful Art Nouveau mansion in central Astorga, this hotel is just 350 feet from Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace. It offers a spa and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga By PortBlue Boutique serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. The Chalet de Josele Restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside.The spa features a Finnish sauna, a hot tub, an indoor pool and a hydrotherapy shower.Astorga Cathedral is 500 feet from the hotel, and there are Roman ruins within a 5-minute walk. Astorga’s Chocolate Museum is just 2 minutes’ walk away.With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, the Ciudad de Astorga is 40 minutes’ drive from León and around 1.5 hours’ drive from Oviedo. There is parking on site.
- Delicious dinner and buffet breakfast, kind and helpful staff, central location on the Camino, comfortable beds and wonderful deep bathtub.
- The Spa is wonderful, worth the 14 euros to go there.
- I stayed here while walking the Camino de Santiago and it was a very unpilgrim experience, which was just what I needed at the time. This is a boutique hotel with all the bells and whistles, very luxurious, and about as far away from an albergue as you can get. The staff, backpack and trekking poles notwithstanding, was very welcoming and professional. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel was right on the Camino path and conveniently next to the Cathedral.
- Luxurious modern rooms, beautiful garden in back, nice restaurant and excellent spa! Great for a rest day on the Camino.
- The reception staff are outstanding. Helpful, informative, enthusiastic about introducing visitors to their community. Asked for late check out and received it with no hesitation.
Posada Real Casa de Tepa
One of our top picks in Astorga. Set in the walled town of Astorga, Casa Tepa is next to the cathedral and Gaudí Palace. This restored 18th-century palace offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Formerly home to the Earl of Tepa, Casa de Tepa’s most famous resident was Napoleon. The house has large grounds, a gallery and a spacious library with a fireplace.Each of the Casa Tepa’s rooms is unique. Some rooms have a private balcony, a patio or a lounge. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom.The Casa is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and next to the A6 and A71 Motorways. León is about 30 miles away and Ponferrada is 37 miles away. The staff can arrange hiking or horseback riding trips.
- This a unique and exceptional pension that has been in the same family for over 200 years. From the comfort of the beds and decor to the quiet comfortable courtyard complete with honour system bar, you are made to feel at home. Good breakfast at a reasonable price.
- The bedroom was large and comfortable. Access to the rest of the house was a nice experience. The owner and proprietor was very friendly, helpful, and took a great deal of pride in his house… A rightfully proud owner of this fine family home.
- Everything was delightful! The couple who own the hotel really enjoy their work. They were very pleasant helpful. There were a lot of places to spend time relax other than just your room.The breakfast was delicious plentiful.We really enjoyed our time at Posada Real de Tepa!
- Location. Room. Old world feel and decor. Beautiful garden with honesty bar. Lovely breakfast. Staff. Comfy bed.
- Property is interesting and comfortable. Garden is lovely and private and several sitting rooms upstairs are great for relaxing. Staff was great, as was the breakfast. Really a lovely stop in an interesting town.
One of our top picks in Astorga. Hotel Gaudi is set across from Astorga’s Santa María Cathedral and Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. Its dining room offers views of the palace.Typical meals from León and the Maragato region are served at Hotel Gaudí’s restaurant. Pilgrims can enjoy special meal options, including local dishes such as cocido maragato, a stew. The hotel also has a bar-cafeteria, a garden-terrace and lounges.Each room at Hotel Gaudi is air-conditioned and heated. Satellite TV and a hairdryer are included.
- Great location across from Gaudis Episcopal Palace and the Cathedral
- The staff was very friendly. Someone was at the desk when we arrived and checked us in right away. The room was very clean with very comfortable beds.
- Location. Across the street from the cathedral and the Gaudi museum. We had a view of both from our window. Spectacular!
- The location was fantastic directly across from the cathedral and palace. And right on the Camino. There is a bar/restaurant on the first floor, so convenient. And a very quiet hotel.
- Beautiful hotel right across from the cathedral and Museum,
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sardonedo