Chambres d’hôtes de l’Auberge L’Astrassadou
Auberge l’Astrassadou offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a restaurant and bar, and easy access for people with reduced mobility. It is 4.3 mi from the A75 motorway and 6.2 mi from Saint Flour Train Station.The allergy-free rooms at Auberge l’Astrassadou feature a TV, a private entrance, an iron and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bidet, shower, hairdryer, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and the restaurant serves regional specialties.Auberge l’Astrassadou is a 30-minute drive from Lioran ski resort and there is a supermarket 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The property is in a small village off the dual carriageway. Follow your Sat Nav, and then you will see signs to the beautiful facilities run by Nathalie et Lionel.
- Very special location. It was situated in a former small village school.
- Very helpful regarding husbands gluten intoleranceVery comfy large bed
- The food was excellent as was the warm welcome. Lionel and Nathalie were the perfect hosts friendly and funny. The room was very modern and clean would go there again excellent I would give it 10 out of 10.
- It was located in a beautiful little farm village with stunning panoramic views and the host were excellent
La Maison des Chats
Located in Saint-Mary-le-Plain in the Auvergne Region, 3.1 mi from the village of Saint Poncy and 23 mi from Murat, La Maison des Chats features a terrace and a garage.The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. A shelter for horses is available and water is provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is available on site. Brioude is 16 mi from La Maison des Chats, while Saint-Flour is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 mi from the property. The property is just a 2-minute drive from Exit 25 of the A75 Motorway, and is a 7-minute drive from Massiac.
- Nice bedroom with a view of the fields and the hill. Beautiful dining room with a giant fireplace. The cheese selection with red wine and all you can eat formula!! with a generous serving of charcuterie on the side for 12 euro and the kindness and hospitality of the hosts make this small hotel a must visit for anyone transiting in the area.
- The location was really good close to the motorway but country enough to be really quiet. Really cute little village. The room was clean and cozy, bathroom clean and had everything one might need.The host was super welcoming, friendly and sweet.I would definitely recommend staying here, we had a lovely time 2 people and a dog.
- The breakfast was excellent, slightly different from standard French petit dejeuner, with fresh baked cakes each morning.Christine and her husband were very welcoming and helpful, and the evening meals that we had with them were very good.The situation of Maison des Chats is well off the beaten track, but was great for us as there were some randonees which started from the village, so we did not need to use our car.
- Excellent location in a small rural village but close to the motorway,a really rural French feeling to the whole experience,amazing food and stunning olde world furniture. Madam speaks some English and communication was little problem.
- Extremely friendly and hospitable hosts, comfortable room.
Hôtel Cantal Cottages
Located 1,000 feet from the A75 Motorway, this hotel offers modern, soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathroom with shower. Saint-Flour Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.Set in individual cottages with a private entrance, the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel Cantal are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and a desk.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s bright and modern breakfast room.The historical city of Saint-Flour is 3.1 mi away and the Alleuze Castle is 8.1 mi from Hôtel Cantal. A free car park is available on site.
- Ideal for an overnight stop. We always stay here when travelling to the south of France.
- Super value for money.Very clean and comfortable bed good breakfast.sSS
- Perfect way of adapting breakfast servings to the covid19 rules! Clean hotel, friendly staff, youll be seeing us again next year.
- Great location for travelling that route. French version of a motel but with added panache. Rooms very well soundproofed. Easy to check in after hours, hot water specific to each room, park outside your own door, whats not to love.
- we like everything about cantel cottages as we have stayed there a few times staff are excellent
Deltour Hôtel St Flour
This charming hotel is located high-up in a quiet area overlooking the picturesque village of Saint-Flour. Enjoy free parking on site and spacious rooms featuring free Wi-Fi internet access.With a simple décor, all of the rooms at Deltour Hôtel St Flour feature a satellite TV and an en suite shower.The Deltour Hôtel St Flour makes a peaceful base for discovering the green and volcanic landscape of the Auvergne region. This region is perfect for outdoor activities including cycling, horse riding and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel La Colombiere Cantal
La Colombiere Cantal is located on the A75 motorway in the heart of the Auvergne region. It provides soundproofed rooms with free wired internet and an outdoor terrace and garden.All the rooms at Colombiere Cantal are decorated in warm, earthy tones. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily in the hotel’s dining room and packed lunches can be prepared on request. There is also a vending machine to provide drinks at any time.The hotel has a guest library and a children’s playground is provided for younger guests.La Colombiere Cantal is 43 mi from Clermont-Ferrand. Free private parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was good value. Service was good. Breakfast room had a good view.
- Great position geographically.Extremely clean and helpful staff.Will use the facilities again
- Amazing fenced in area with lovely scenery to exercise dog. Very quiet location. Pleasant walk into town.
- Good location close to motorway with excellent car park
- Massiac als stopplaats.Dicht bij autostradeWinkels beschikbaar.
Auberge Les Fontilles
Housed in a renovated farm, Auberge Les Fontilles is located in Coltines and 6.2 mi from the A75 motorway. It offers soundproofed rooms, a garden and free Wi-Fi access.All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe, wooden floors and exposed beams. The private bathroom includes a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast including homemade bread and jams can be enjoyed every morning at Auberge Les Fontilles. The restaurant serves traditional dishes made of fresh products.This property is 3.7 mi from Neussargues Train Station. A public swimming pool can be found 650 feet away and free private parking is available on site.
- This is perfect location for Flying With Birds. Staff is very friendly. Plenty of parking. Good hot water. Very clean. Has a very nice feel. Would stay again. I like the pay couple days out as it made check in very easy.
- Staff very pleasant and helpful… felt like friends!
- We loved the food, and the room was very clean! The dog and the cats were nice,too. We dont speak French, and the staff was very accommodating!
- Breakfast was good. We seemed to be the only people staying at this time.
- The room was sparse but pretty and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was simple but good. The staff were lovely.
Hotel des voyageurs Chez Betty
Located 350 feet from the train station in Neussargues, in the heart of Parc des Volcans d’Auvergne, Hotel des voyageurs offers a regional restaurant, a terrace and a bar. Le Lioran Ski resort is 12 mi away and ski passes can be organized at the property.All of the rooms at Hotel des voyageurs have a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have free, wired internet access.A buffet breakfast of croissants, orange juice and cakes is served every morning. Local dishes and pizzas are available in the restaurant.The hotel is located 350 feet from the train station, 12 mi from Saint-Flour, and 19 mi from the Viaduc de Garabit. Bike storage is available on site. Activities in the area include hiking, cycling and fishing. There is also ski storage and bike storage available on site.
- Betty sest rvle extrmement disponible mme en temps de Covid !
- La grante est adorable et fait le maximum pour les Clients. Surtout, sa cuisine est exceptionnelle ! Chambre trs simple mais fonctionnelle, et tres propre.
- L accueil sympathique et le repas qui tait tres bon.
- Nous cherchions un petit coin daccueil dans le Cantal des prix abordables sans trop y croire et nous lavons trouv chez Betty. Htel propre et bien plac, une ambiance familiale, une quipe sympathique, disponible, des repas varis et de qualit, la hauteur de cette belle rgion et le tout des prix qui dfient toute concurrence. Nous recommandons sans restriction cet endroit.
- Trs bon sjour, htel bien tenu et bien trs bien plac proche de la gare et grand parking, de plus le restaurant dans ltablissement est fort agrable aprs une grosse journe de travail ou de ballade dans les montagnes.
Auberge de la Planèze
Auberge de la Planèze is located in Talizat in the Cantal department, 9.3 mi from Saint-Flour and 9.9 mi from the Medieval City of Murat. Guests can enjoy a drink in the on-site bar or use the free Wi-Fi connection.The guest rooms at Auberge de la Planèze are equipped with a work desk, a flat-screen TV with 26 channels, and a wardrobe. They each include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Auberge de la Planèze, and other meals can be enjoyed in the property’s on-site restaurant. A newsagent’s shop is also available on site.Free private parking is possible on site Neussargues-Moissac Train Station is 4.3 mi away. The property is 28 mi from Brioude and 21 mi from Chaudes-Aigues.
- Friendly atmosphere, small town with the hotel being the center where everyone meets.
- Bonne situation au coeur de la Planze Cantal version western.
- Gnreux et volont le petit djeuner est copieux et dun excellent rapport qualit prix. A ne pas manquer! Laccueil simple et agrable, le soleil qui manquait lextrieur…se trouve l dans le relationnel!
- Joli petit htel, propre bien quip.Lit confortable salle de bain spacieuse nuit calme. Petit dej copieux et bon.Le accueil et la sympathie de la proprietaire.
- Petit djeuner copieux. Le petit plus exceptionnel la salade de fruit.Propret de l ensemble de l htel exceptionnelle. .. Vaut le dtour
The Originals Access, Hôtel Saint-Flour (P’tit Dej-Hotel)
The Originals Access, Hôtel Saint-Flour (P’tit Dej-Hotel) is located near the Auvergne Volcanoes regional park, just 4 miles from the A75 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and free public parking.Rooms at The Originals Access, Hôtel Saint-Flour (P’tit Dej-Hotel) are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room.The historic village of Saint-Flour is 1.7 miles away and the Super Lioran ski station is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Easy to find and good location, right next to supermarket.
- We were towing a small trailer and the parking was so convenient literally outside the door of our chalet. Due to Covid 19 restrictions full facilities regarding meals were not available but the Continental breakfast was adequate. Jerome the manager was extremely helpful and showed us where we could have an evening meal near to the hotel. Although the chalets are very basic, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom adequate and the room spotless as was the breakfast area. The area around the hotel was immaculate and the location very convenient. A perfect overnight stop over and absolute value for money. Definitely recommend.
- 100 recommend, friendly staff, basic but nice and tidy room, delicious breakfast, all in all good value
- Big room ,nice shower ,comfortable bed .Good breakfast. Jerome was super efficient and friendly
- Friendly service even though we arrived very late.
Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape
Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape is located at the foot of the medieval town of Saint-Flour.Rooms are fully-equipped and have free WiFi internet access. Some of the rooms provide a view over the garden and the hills.The restaurant serves flavorful regional specialties prepared using only local produce.The Grand Hotel L’Etape is in the Ander Valley are guests can walk along the Ander River. Parking is available on site.
- Restaurant was excellent and personnel very friendly.Very flexible attitude.
- A very nice hotel when you are in transit. The room was very clean and cozy and the staff was very friendly which is not always obvious. Highly recommended.
- This hotel is situated in a very beautiful location. The view from our window was amazing. We liked the breakfast, especially the regional cheeses, the staff helped us to find a nondairy cake for your kid who is allergic to milk.
- Good location, very high class restaurant. Friendly staff.
- The service from check in to check out was excellent. The restaurant was superb, both food and service.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Poncy