Logis Le Chatelet
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, Logis Logis Le Chatelet is set between the foothills of the Corbières and the Pyrénées.Featuring views of the garden or the river, the soundproofed guest rooms include a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. All are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a work desk.Start the day with the filling buffet breakfast before exploring the area. Discover the famous Côtes du Roussillon vineyards or the ancient Cathar castles which dominate the region.Logis Le Chatelet features a restaurant where you can enjoy regional cuisine. This is served in the dining room with a view over the landscaped gardens and the River Boulzane.Free and private parking is available on site.
- important for me was the private parking. ample private parking available. friendly staff.
- Lhotel est bien situ en bord de route, en retrait, avec un accs facile. Les chambres sont correctes, propres, bien quipes. Lors de mon passage, le wifi tait en pann, il y avait eu des travaux dans lagglomration, privant divers quartiers de wifi. Ce nest pas grave, la patronne tait au petits soins. Pour le repas du soir, cest elle qui cuisine, avec brio dailleurs. Vu la saison et la crise, elle vous propose une carte rduite, tout a fait satisfaisante. Bonne table, couverts et vaisselle de qualit, il ny a rien a redire. De plus, le rapport qualit prix est trs favorable. A conseiller donc pour des soires tapes, groupes, pour la saison estivale, il y a de plus la piscine.
- s un hotel molt ben situat si vas amb el cotxe. Les vistes al riu sn molt boniques.
- le petit djeuner tait trs bon, nous aurions aim avoir des yaourts et un peu plus de choix en crales
- Emplacement insolite et trs calme,piscine agrable, accueil chaleureux
Maison d’hôtes Le Galamus
Located in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet, Maison d’hôtes Le Galamus features a bar, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a water park. The accommodations provides room service, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Guests at the guest house can enjoy a continental breakfast.Maison d’hôtes Le Galamus offers a barbecue. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Perpignan is 27 mi from Maison d’hôtes Le Galamus. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes, 19 mi from the guest house, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- the location, the view, staff were very friendly.It was a. wet and. cold. day when i. arrived and the heater got the room. really warm!if i. would have wantwd I could have prepared a whole meal in the ample and well equiped kitchen.The bathroom. is big and the shower is good.
- I planned to stay for only two nights to start my vacation in Southern France, but due to the generous hospitality of the owner and the beauty of the landscape I eventually spent a week and almost my entire vacation at le Galamus. The rooms are very clean and the owner serves a very nice breakfast every morning even including homemade bread. He also gives nice ideas for lovely hikes and bicycle or wine tasting tours in the area. Saint Paul is in the center of one of the best wine areas in France and a perfect starting Point for hikes and walks.The weather around New Year was lovely and every morning I enjoyed the lovely view from my room. Although there is a nice restaurant close by, in the evening we often cookedk together with the other guests because of the nice atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay very much and hope to come back.
- I liked the helpfulness of the man who looked after it. I liked the breakfast with local produce. I loved the shower. I also liked the location. The views from our bedroom and kitchen were lovely.
- Laccueil .lambiance chaleureuse et confortable . Des changes avec le propritaire amicaux .jai aim la dcoration. Le lieu est trs propre dans un cadre et une vue magnifiques . conseiller pour du repos dans un lieu propice la dtente.
- Est situado en un pueblo muy tranquilo y poco concurrido, rodeado de naturaleza e ideal para desconectar.
Château de Peyralade
Château de Peyralade is set in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet, 29 mi from Carcassonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property. Homemade meals are available every day upon request at an extra cost.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Perpignan is 23 mi from Château de Peyralade, while Font-Romeu is 30 mi from the property. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 21 mi away.
- The hosts were most friendly. We felt very welcome. We had a marvelous dinner at the table of the hosts. A wonderful concept The house chateau is situated in a beautiful country side. They offered us a welcome drink in the garden, a very nice gesture.
- This hotel, if this is what it is, is a oneoff! Its delightful. Our room, the blue one, is more attractive and comfortable than it looks in the photos, and it has a magnificent shower room with superb modern fittings. Xavier and Veronique make you feel like a valued houseguest. We opted for their evening meal and also picnics for the following day. We would encourage anyone booking to have the evening meal if they want to spend a very interesting evening with Xavier and Veronique.
- The welcome by the hosts was unsurpassed for us. We loved the advices about the things to be done in the region and about the wines.
- Architecture Accueil Respectueux qualit du dialogue enrichissant……..
- La gentillesse des propret aire le dner super bon et le petit djeuner fantastique tout tait parfait
La Pause Cathare
La Pause Cathare is located in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet and features a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is provided.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the bed and breakfast also provide guests with a mountain view.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Free secured parking for bikes and bicycles is available on site. Carcassonne is 29 mi from La Pause Cathare, while Perpignan is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- So accommodating! Great location, cool hosts and they allowed us to store the motorcycles in the garage!Also superb breakfast on a wonderful terrace!
- Good Breakfast. The host was very kind and helpful with everything. I can really recommend this place to other people.
- very nice owner,spoke very good english and had an excellent local baker for breakfast croissants and bread etc,nice patio and garden.ideally placed for exploring the cathar country.very good place to stop if youve just got off a plane at perpignan.very close to some magnificent river gorges,stunning scenery within 5kms.
- A very interesting host, who makes himself available for his guests. You feel very much at home.
- Laccueil et la ractivit certains de nos dsirs pour le petit djeuner
Relais de Laval
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Relais de Laval offers pet-friendly accommodations in Caudiès-de-Fenouillèdes, 28 mi from Carcassonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Perpignan is 27 mi from Relais de Laval, while Font-Romeu is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25 mi from Relais de Laval.
- Everything. Flexibility, hospitality, location, Food, Wine, atmosphere, thousand things plus….
- The moment you enter the courtyard, you will fall in love. The hospitality of the owners, excellent cuisine, wellappointed rooms, and the beautiful grounds compliment the ideal location of this property. It is centrally located near several Cathar castles, ancient grottoes and of course, local vineyards with delicious wine. We are looking forward to our return visit.
- The hospitality of the owners there help and there food they cooked for us.
- Lucy and Slava are wonderful hosts. Dinner was magnificent and served in a delightful location. Thoroughly recommend staying at least two nights to really enjoy the experience.
- The property and the hostess were wonderful! The location was great, the room was very comfortable and the dinner was delicious! We loved the attention to detail, fresh flowers decorating the bathroom vanity, thick, fluffy towels, matching duvet cover and curtains, mineral water in the room.
Featuring mountain views, La Claouzo has accommodations with a terrace, around 2.3 miles from Peyrepertuse Castle. There’s an in-house restaurant, plus free private parking and free WiFi are available.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at La Claouzo are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Fantastic breakfast served on our terrace. Extremely clean and very comfortable great value for money.
- Good location if you plan to visit the castle, very good breakfast, the owner very nice
- Le calme de lendroit et laccueil tres sympathique. Le tres bon petit dejeuner.
- Propret. A proximit des chteaux. Bon petit djeuner copieux.
- Trs bien situ,hte extrmement accueillant, trs propres, tablissement recommander
Moulin de Perle
Moulin de Perle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fosse, 30 mi from Carcassonne. The holiday homes and studio are 24 mi from Perpignan and free private parking is featured. Free WiFi is provided .There is a seating area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are offered at Moulin de Perle. Other facilities at Moulin de Perle include a barbecue.Font-Romeu is 27 mi from Moulin de Perle, while Ax-les-Thermes is 30 mi away. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 22 mi from the property.
- The surroundings are amazing! If you have children or dogs is a dream for them!
- Great location next to a river with a little treehouse and a swing for the children, beautiful house with lots of space and great terrace, very sympathetic host.
- Tres Jolie endroit nous avons pass un trs bon noel dpaysement le calme Kate trs gentille l coute du moindre petit souci
- Bonjour celui qui cherche du calme et la nature c est le bon endroit
- Hte trs accueillante et serviable. Kate sait rester discrte tout en tant au service de ses locataires.
Auberge De Cucugnan
One of our top picks in Cucugnan. This guesthouse is in the medieval village of Cucugnan, in the Aude region. Surrounded by castles, it boasts panoramic views of the Pyrenees Mountains from its grounds and terrace.All the rooms at Auberge De Cucugnan have floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer plenty of natural light. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, TV and private bathroom.Guests can relax in the flower garden with views of the Cathar Castles, Queribus and Peyrepertuse. Every morning a continental breakfast is served and the Auberge De Cucugnan restaurant serves regional cuisine.Hiking and cycling is the ideal way to explore the region. Tuchan is a 15-minute drive away and Montgaillard is just 20 minutes away. Free private parking is available nearby.
- A nice familyrun auberge in tthe heart of a medieval village. The auberge also has a very nice restaurant. Between two stunning cathar castles and nearby wonderful cascades for swimming. Recommended!!!
- Delightful staff. Centre of village. Enjoyed our dinner in restaurant. Great value.
- Wonderful little auberge in an exquisite mountain village. Highly recommended. Close to local walks, vineyards and castles.
- The staff were a lot of fun! The evening meals were excellent.
- Very welcoming and well looked after in a lovely location and had a very good meal too.
Logis Auberge Du Vigneron
Auberge du Vigneron is a century old, former wine storehouse located in the Languedoc-Roussillon region. It offers guest rooms with original stone walls, and a terrace overlooking the valley.Each guest room at the Logis Auberge du Vigneron is individually decorated and equipped with a television and telephone.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The inn restaurant serves regional French cuisine.With free public parking on site, the Auberge du Vigneron is ideally located for visiting the castles in Cathares.
- Wonderful hospitality, immaculate room, and fantastic food… we enjoyed the Logis Auberge du Vigneron very much!
- The location is fantastic. Very Central to the region. Rooms are comfortable and restaurant is excellent. The hosts are very friendly
- I phoned last minute after booking on the App and they kindly booked me in. I must say the meal was excellent and wine from the region was good. I think the place is stunning and the drive up to the village a must see. I imagine in full swing on the terrace it would be spectacular. Definitely would recommend this Chamber DHotes.
- Comfortable, spacious, simply yet tastefully furnished and exceptionally clean room with firm bed good shower and plenty of storage. Good buffet style breakfast that could be taken on an attractive terrace with good views on nice days. The Auberge has its own excellent restaurant a lovely place to eat in the evenings with high quality food and wine. Cucugnan itself is ideally located for visiting the Cathar castles at nearby Queribus and Peyretepuse country drives and walks and vineyard visits. The village is quiet and pretty with a couple of other restaurants if you need them a friendly grocery store Epicerie an artisan potter and a wonderful bakery Le Maitre de Mon Moulin that mills and bakes its own bread.
- Modern bedroom decor within an authentic village building . Excellent evening menue and likeable staff.
Écurie De Cucugnan
One of our best sellers in Cucugnan! Located in Cucugnan in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Écurie De Cucugnan has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Écurie De Cucugnan has a sun terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling or relax in the garden.Queribus Castle is 2.3 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from Écurie De Cucugnan.
- Clean and modern, with old world style. We had a private terrace that was wonderful for a glass of wine after touring castles all day.
- Cosy room with large comfortable bed. Very good typically French breakfast.
- Very clean and comfortable with a super view across the valley.Friendly welcome. Would recommend this property.
- Superb breakfast overlooking terrific views of valley and mountains Best of all wonderful owners, very welcoming and relaxed.
- This property is a converted stables. Beautiful terrace for breakfast with a great view down the valley. Recommend the downstairs room La Chapelle for its access to the terrace. We appreciated the swimming pool and the aircon for cooling off in the heat. Because of Cucugnans popularity as the nearest place to Queribus, youll find good eating options in the village. Lovely spot and would stay again if we were ever there.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet