Located on the lake of Bourne between Drome and Isere, this hotel is a pleasant stopover on your holiday trip or if you travel on business purpose.All the rooms offer a wonderful view either on the lake and the aqueduct or on the Vercors landscapes.From the shaded terrace or in the large restaurant room, you will enjoy a view of the lake and the Vercors and will have a gourmet traditional dinner in a quiet and cozy atmosphere.
- The location had a stunning view over the lake and through the aqueduct archs, St Nazaire is a small local village and the hotel sat well in its environment
- petit djeuner copieux accueil agrable bonne situation gographique pour nos visites
- Personnel agrable et disponible. tablissement bien situ. Propre et reposant. Bon rapport qualit prix.
- Nous sommes venus pour un triathlon, le personnel a t trs sympathique et trs accueillant, et on nous a mme propos le petit djeuner plus tt afin de coller aux horaires de la course !Village trs mignon galement
- le restaurant …cuisine gouteuse et service ultra rapide ..bravo au chef
Hôtel du Musée de l’Eau
Facing Pont-en-Royans suspended houses, the hotel welcomes you just outside the Vercors Regional Natural Park and the Gorges de la Bourne.Hôtel du Musée de l’Eau is a real haven of peace ideal for your seminar or vacation. It features modern and comfortable accommodations including rooms with a view of the interior courtyard or church.Visit of the water museum is included in the room rate and outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy a number of activities such as hiking, climbing and spelunking.
- Comfortable beds, AC in the room, good location and good price for the room.
- The room was spacious with a lovely view. Parking was onsite but there was also safe parking very close.
- Great shower! Free entrance to the museum, which is pretty nice Fresh croissants at breakfast!! Youve got to love Port en Royans. Absolutely stunning scenery and great starting point for many walks
- The location was very good in the centre of pont en royans, and the price was good. We absolutely loved the village and surrounding area.
- Ive stayed in this hotel before, it is one of my favourite hotels in the area, great room, great service, great location, excellent food at a sensible price, whats not to like and to cap it all the river right outside the hotel is the local swimming pool no chlorine, just perfectly clear gorge water cold, well, lets just say refreshing once youre in shall we….. LOL
Le Castel Fleuri
Le Castel Fleuri is located in Saint-Jean-en-Royans, in south-eastern France. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and sauna, and offers rooms with a private balcony and private bathrooms.Rooms at Le Castel Fleuri are equipped with flat-screen TVs.Breakfast is served daily and guests can also relax in the bar or on the garden terrace.Le Castel provides free Wi-Fi access available at the reception. There is also a laundry and ironing service and table tennis facilities. Bike rental for all types of terrain is possible on-site.
- excellent restaurant, swimming pool, silence , hospitality
- Nice swimming pool and lovely garden. Lovely family room with AC. The breakfast was great.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing, worth going just for the food ! Staff/owners made us very welcome and made our stay very enjoyable.Would like to return soon..
- Friendly staff, evening meal was very good as was the breakfast.Secure parking and a central location in the town. Good for access to the Vercors and Combe Laval.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, great food in the restaurant, comfortable well appointed rooms, would recommend this hotel to others.
The Brun Hotel-Restaurant is ideally located between Geneva and Valence, at the foot of the Vercors Mountain.This charming hotel offers comfortable 3-star accommodations in a verdant, natural setting. Guestrooms are comfortable and equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Brun also has a restaurant, located only 1,500 feet from the hotel that features fresh regional cuisine based on the rich heritage and know-how of five generations. Dine in the pleasant dining area or on the shaded outdoor terrace.The surrounding area offers plenty of exciting sites of the region including Le Palais du Facteur Cheval, Les Grottes de Choranche and the Jardin Ferrovaire de Chatte.
- Das Hotel liegt etwas zurckversetzt, ist innen sehr gediegen, die Zimmer sind schn renoviert. Hatten das Eckzimmer Nr. 5 mit 2 Betten, Bad und WC extra, beides mit Fenster, Fliegengitter am Zimmerfenster. Nette Wirtin. Kleiner Supermarkt ums Eck. Restaurant mit schner Terrasse direkt an der Isere in der Dmmerung allerdings mit Schnaken.Nur 1 Men fr 22 Euro Salat mit einer Art lauwarmen Hackfleischklops, Raviolis in Brhe gekocht mit geriebenem Kse,Kse und Dessert. Einfach, aber lecker! Gnstigster Wein nur in der Flasche, fr 18, Euro. Zum Bezahlen wurden wir in die Bar geschickt, die war mit ca. 30 Mnnern ohne Masken und Abstand rappelvoll, das fanden wir in Coronazeiten nicht so toll!!
- Tout le petit djeuner la chambre et surtout l amabilit de l accueilJe recommande vivement
- Htel propre calme, , l accueil chaleureux et nous avons bnifici d un petitdjeuner copieux.
- Un trs bon accueil, familial avec tout le confort. tablissement proximit des lieux visiter Pont en Royans, les gorges du Bourne, les grottes de Choranche , Saint Nazaire et son bateaux roue , Some avec son jardin Un plus pour le restaurant se trouvant 500 de lhtel o le chef et le frre , une excellente cuisine. Nous avons t servis par une jeune dame originaire de Savoie toutes nos flicitations pour son professionnalisme. Une tape ne pas manqu . Flicitations toutes lquipe Brun
- super petit djeuner trs complet charcuterie ufs yaourts crales fruits secs viennoiseries pain biscottes confiture pte tartiner miel
Roulotte ou Chambres d’hôtes – Le Mas de Servant
Offering an outdoor pool, Roulotte ou Chambres d’hôtes – Le Mas de Servant is located in Auberives. Free WiFi access is available. Homemade meals cooked by the hosts can be prepared upon reservation.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room. Extras include a desk and an outdoor seating area.At Roulotte ou Chambres d’hôtes – Le Mas de Servant you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 47 mi away.
- Beautiful, peaceful and charming and such an excellent host and hostess.
- This little hotel offers one very special room a beautifully fitted and cozy wagon with space for two adults and two kids. It is relatively small, but the experience is amazing! There is a swimming pool too, and the breakfast is brought to the wagon. The owner is very attentive and kind.
- Close to the river but fenced off from it the accommodation is in a lovely location and the room was comfortable and clean. Each room has its own outside entrance so you can come and go without disturbing anyone else.The owners were very friendly and went out of their way to look after us, even finding some black tea for me when we arrived. Even though we had not booked dinner they offered to provide a meal if we needed it.Breakfast was good and plentiful, too.The local town of Pont en Royan is well worth a visit and if you like driving, many of the roads in the area are spectacular.
- La propret du logementLa disponibilit de lhteLa gentillesse de lhteLe sjour de a z
- Bon accueil ! Ravie davoir eu des htes si accueillants.
Gites&chambres d hôtes Les granges du Fournel
The traditional and stone-built Les écuries du Fournel is set in Saint-Lattier. It features accommodations with a seating area. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Facilities include a spacious garden.Fitted with stone elements, all rooms of du Fournel are tastefully decorated. Each has a DVD player, while a shower and a hairdryer are included in the private bathroom. Some come with a private terrace.Guests may relax by the shared pool or choose among several massage treatments available upon charge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and horse-back riding. A garden with outdoor furniture, trees and grass is offered.A supermarket for the general supplies as well as a restaurant and café bars can be found at a distance of 1.2 mi. Valence Train Station is a 20-minute drive away and Grenoble-Isère Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Awesome place and a very special host, pleasant, helpful, nice to talk to. Many outdoor activities in the close proximity. Very enjoyable!
- A lovely countryside location, with distant views to the Alps. The family running the property were very welcoming and provided information about the area. Our room, in a converted barn, off the courtyard, had a bedroom, sitting room, bathroom and separate toilet, with doors to our small, private garden. Breakfast was delicious, including eggs from the hens outside.
- la propritaire du lieu est lcoute de vos prfrencesle calme, le confort du lit
- Maison trs bien situe en hauteur avec vue sur les montagnes du Vercors. Accueil chaleureux, rien redire, je recommande !
- Schne Lage mit Blick in den Vercors, gerumiges Studio, schn eingerichtet und liebevoll renoviert. Die Besitzer/in haben alles getan um einen schnen, entspannten Urlaub zu ermglichen! Vielen Dank und wir kommen wieder
A L’Orée du Bois
Offering an outdoor pool, A L’Orée du Boisis located in Hostun. Free WiFi access is available.The Suite here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. Additional facilities include a refrigerator and electric kettle. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and towels. You can enjoy mountain views and pool views from the room.At A L’Orée du Bois you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and table tennis. The property offers free parking.Saint Exupery Airport is 62 mi away.
- Its the perfect location to start touring the Balcony Roads . Friendly owners, clean, quiet, peaceful.
- Nice place with wonderful views. We did not see in the description that the WC was separated from the room, when you reserve one of the rooms upstairs.
- The location for our motorcycle trip around the balcony roads. The welcome , all the facilities, our hosts. Tres Bien
- Tolles Haus mit schnem Garten und tollem Ausblick. Sehr schner Pool. Gutes Zimmer mit Terrasse.Freundlicher Empfang. Parkplatz vorhanden.
- Les propritaires sont trs accueillants, la chambre LOlivier dcore avec beaucoup de got et la vue magnifique.
Gîte de La Vierge Noire
Offering a sun terrace and views of the river, Gîte de La Vierge Noire is an inn located in La Sône in the Rhône-Alps Region, 22 mi from Grenoble.The room features a mini-bar and a balcony.The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Villard-de-Lans is 14 mi from Gîte de La Vierge Noire, while Valence is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 17 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes les Tourtereaux
Offering a terrace with a park view, Chambre d’Hôtes pres de Villard-de-Lans is a guest house set in a small chalet in Saint-Just-de-Claix. Grenoble is 22 mi from the property. Free WiFi and private parking is available on site.The room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Villard-de-Lans is 13 mi from Les Tourtereaux Du Vercors. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 19 mi away.
- The hosts were awesome, very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was homemade, good and filling. Amongst other things there were home made delicious crepes. The property has a beautiful garden which was quite spacious so we could relax and enjoy the evening. The room was cosy, comfortable and clean.
- La chambre dhtes est amnage avec beaucoup de got dans un grand parc trs soign, au calme. Etienne et Graldine, les propritaires se mettent en quatre pour accueillir leurs htes, avec des petites attentions trs apprcies.Une adresse recommander!
- Nous sommes utilisateur assez rgulier de booking avec ma femme, nous avons vcue pendant ce sjour certainement notre plus belle exprience booking, Etienne et Graldine nous on accueilli et reue comme des rois, ils sont gentils, accueillants et trs bienveillant avec leurs clients.. Un grand merci eux pour toutes ces attentions, mention spciale pour la propret de vritable fes du logis et pour le petit dj notamment les crpes maison de Graldine, la confiture maison et le jus dabricot !!! le chalet et magnifique et la petite cabane mrite son appellation des tourtereaux mignon au possible.. Je recommande 1000
- Trs bon acceuil des propritaires Etienne et Graldine. Personnes trs prvenantes et de bon Conseil pour les visites et balades
- Jai aim laccueil trs chaleureux des htes qui ont t gnial durant tout le sjour. La chambre possde tous le confort ncessaire. Ctait un vrai plaisir ! La prochaine fois que nous retournerons dans la rgion, nous iront au mme endroit.
L’Estapade des Tourelons
Offering an outdoor pool, L’Estapade des Tourelons is a B&B located in Saint-Jean-en-Royans. Free WiFi access is available. The property is a former farmhouse dating from the 17th century, where you can enjoy views of the Vercors Regional Natural Park.Each room here features air conditioning, a seating area and a wardrobe. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. A restaurant can be found 2,650 feet away.Guests can have access to the dining area, living room, fridge, microwave, 12139 ft² garden, outdoor furniture and covered terrace equipped with stone oven and BBQ facilities. Kitchenware is available.Other facilities offered at the property include ski storage and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 59 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The location is great if you want to explore the Vercors and the hosts gave us excellent recommendations for hikes with a 4 yo. It was very clear that they genuinely care that we had a good time and took time to advise us as we were new to the area. The domaine is great for relaxing days there and the rooms are very comfortable. The homemade food was excellent and healthy and they provide the same menu at a very fair price for children instead of a sad kids menu. We look forward to being back.
- Romain and Clementine are very attentive to their guests needs and make sure that everything is there for them to relax and enjoy. They now have a full course dinner which Clementine prepares with fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs from their garden and everything was delicious. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Theres too many good things to say about this place so Ill just say this. If you have an opportunity to come here, just come. Youll never regret it.
- Fantastic hosts who are so welcoming and generous.
- This is a lovely familyrun homefromhome.The hosts were really friendly and helpful, they made the stay special for us. The evening meals were excellent.The perfect location to bike in Vercors.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Nazaire-en-Royans