The Chipman Inn
The Chipman Inn features a bar, shared lounge, a garden and ski-to-door access in Ripton. The inn has family rooms.At the inn, every room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.An American breakfast is available daily at The Chipman Inn.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ripton, like hiking, skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 44 miles from The Chipman Inn.
- Exceptional! Fresh fruit, French toast with apples, and bacon. Had to turn down the eggs cause I knew better. Already plenty of food.
- Chris, the owner of Chippman Inn is a wonderful host!
- Breakfast was amazing! One of the best weve ever had at an Inn or BB.
- The atmosphere was so welcomong and our host, Chris, was most accommodating. The breakfasts were awesome.
- Loved the decor. Breakfast was outstanding. The owner is also the cook. Very nice guy.
Located just 1 miles from Middlebury College, this historic inn features a full service spa and wellness center, as well as an on-site restaurant. The Green Mountains are 10 miles away.Each room at the Middlebury Inn has cable TV, private bathroom, and a work desk. They are styled in bright colors, dark wood furnishings, and classic decor. Select rooms have a sofa bed and refrigerator.Guests at the Vermont Middlebury Inn can use the on-site business center and meeting facilities. Waterfalls Day Spa offers massage and facial services for relaxation. Free Wi-Fi is available.Morgan’s Tavern serves fresh, locally grown cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is served in the lobby.Ralph Myhre Golf Course is 2 miles away. Hiking along the Robert Frost Trail is 10 miles from the inn.
- The hotel was so kind to let us check in early and check out late to accommodate our biking trips. The breakfast was very good. We stayed in the motel section not historic part of the hotel. It is simple, but clean and worked for us. Very comfy beds, fridge, microwave and coffee for the room. The location allowed us to walk to restaurants for dinner at night.
- We stayed in the Annex rooms are comfortable and offer a mini fridge and coffee. Would stay here again. Very central location.
- We enjoyed our stay and the room was equipped with everything we needed.
- The Morgan Tavern inside the in was a great place with good food and drink. The location is right in the middle of the town making it easy to walk down town. Would recommend anyone who is visiting Middlebury to stay there.
- Beautiful hotel,center if town location with an amazing staff..
The Brandon Inn
The historic Brandon Inn in the center of the Vermont Village of Brandon features a full hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Middlebury College is 18 miles away and the Pico/Killington Ski Area is 28 miles away.A work desk and sitting area are found in the individually decorated rooms at The Brandon Vermont Inn. Rooms are also equipped with a full bathroom and hairdryer.Common areas and the dining rooms are found on the ground floor of The Brandon Inn. Meeting facilities are also available.A country breakfast is served daily and features homemade baked goods as well as hot and cold items. Self-serve coffee is available in the Sun Room prior to breakfast.The privately run shops and restaurants of downtown Brandon are within a 5 minute walk of the inn. The Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, an area popular for outdoor recreation, is just a 10 minute drive away.
- The Inn was lovely, the staff was fantastic, breakfast was fresh and delicious, and the pool area was clean and neat, offering sun and shade and relaxation. It was a really nice visit!
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly staff and owner.
- The historical building, the friendly staff and accommodating inn keepers
- Loved the innkeepers. The breakfast was great. There are a lot of lovely places to hang out in the inn, including hanging our feet in the pool on a hot evening.
- Breakfast was delicious and the innkeepers as well as the staff were very friendly and informative. Really enjoyed the stay.
Just one mile from Middlebury College, this Courtyard offers a 24-hour fitness center and lobby with fireplace and free coffee. The Green Mountain National Forests are 10 minutes’ drive.All rooms at Courtyard Middlebury have a well-lit work desk with ergonomic chair and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Coffee makers and a cable TV with HBO are also in each room.Courtyard Middlebury has a large outdoor porch and a comfortable seating area in the lobby. The indoor swimming pool has a hot tub.Courtyard Café is open for buffet breakfast each morning. Many Middlebury restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk.The Crown Point Historic Site is 10 miles from the Courtyard Middlebury. Burlington Airport is a 35 miles drive.
- Beds were great and rooms were quiet. Restaurant was good and the staff was attentive.
- Beds were great. Room really clean and we love tgat it had ample ventilation, 3 windows. We loved the fresh natural air, esp after the rain.
- Its a really cozy hotel , the rooms are perfectly clean and calm. The staff is really nice and helpful. If you do not come be car, they can arrange a shuttle to pick you up or drop you sat the bus as the hotel is 30 min walking distance from what seems to be the center
- The breakfast was Great! The staff at the Caf was wonderful.
- Clean, very spacious room. Staff went out of their way to help me find the best route home, after a snowstorm had affected several roads. Food was far better than expected fresh arugula salad, excellent whole grain bread. Really nice behindthecounter and wait staff.
Bristol Suites provides accommodations in Bristol. The inn has both free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while some accommodations at the inn also feature a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at Bristol Suites will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bristol, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Burlington is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 28 miles from Bristol Suites.
- The owner was lovely and welcoming. The room was large, clean, and well decorated. The kitchen area was spotless. The bathroom was well appointed and the water was perfect!
- the suite was clean, comfortable and exceeded all expectations
- A great location in an awesome little town in Vermont. Actually the town reminded me of the town I went to college in.
- This place is charming, comfortable, quiet, and nicely decorated! Its not a cookie cutter chain hotel ! Its lovely with a fireplace study for relaxing conversation and a gift shop full of local Vermont items !
- Cozy, comfortable, clean room. Very niceAnd friendly personal. Awesome !Strong recommend.
Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush
Located in Warren, 12 miles from Appalachian Trail, Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, luggage storage space and free WiFi.At the inn, every room includes a closet. Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. At Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush will be able to enjoy activities in and around Warren, like skiing.Granville Gulf State Reservation is 13 miles from the inn, while Chimney Point State Historic Site is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 44 miles from Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush.
- Great location very close to Sugarbush, less than 5 minutes away to the parking lots. Accommodations are nice and comfy enough. Breakfast provided is lighter fare but just enough to start a day of skiing.
- I loved the location and the staff was very friendly.
- Super close to the resort. Extremely cozy lounge area. Would stay again.
- This is a nice clean place. Rooms are a little small but you are less than a mile from the slopes and the price is cheap.
- Very close to the mountain. Included a continental breakfast . Staff very friendly .
One of our top picks in Warren. Located in Warren, 13 miles from Appalachian Trail, Warren Lodge provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The inn features family rooms.Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Warren, like hiking, skiing and fishing.Granville Gulf State Reservation is 11 miles from Warren Lodge, while Chimney Point State Historic Site is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- The style, the cleanliness , the friendly staff. Its a lovely place to stay in a beautiful location
- This place was absolutely amazing! The beds were incredibly comfortable, the room itself very cozy. Fire pits in the back yard, right on the river. We had an awesome stay and will stay here whenever were back in the area!
- I like how we had privacy in our unit and that it was contactless from check in to check out during this pandemic time.
- Nice Cabin. Have to go open minded, but if you like adventure and outdoor you will like this place/ It has a kitchen and they had all the basics and we were able to prepare both a dinner and breakfast without any problems. You never interact with anyone at checkin nor checkout. You receive and communicate via SMS with the owner/administrator. But they are reachable and do answer. It was clean.
- Considering that were traveling during Covid the facility was very well taken care of and very pretty and clean a little smaller than I wouldve liked we only got to do a one night stay wouldve loved to enjoyed some of the outside amenities I really thought that that was a big plus for next visit I will definitely be something I will be looking into
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Shoreham Inn is located in Shoreham.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the inn also have free WiFi.Shoreham Inn offers a à la carte or American breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 44 miles from Shoreham Inn.
- Wonderful find in VT. Pub for dinner was great and breakfast was quick and easy but delicious. Will definitely be back.
- very clean great host and hostess breakfast good supper good firm mattress
- Elizabeth, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. She bakes all the desserts, etcreally yummy! Meals were delicious, bed was very comfy, bathrooms were updated. I loved it. Great way to unwind and tune out.
- Room was very welcoming and comfortable. The Beds were very comfortable.
- Thanks for everything because this place is great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ripton