Hotel Due Gemelli
Hotel Due Gemelli is set among pines and vineyards, on a hill overlooking Riomaggiore in the Cinque Terre. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, free parking and rooms with balcony, satellite TV and private bathroom.Rooms at the peaceful Due Gemelli all have sea views. A continental buffet breakfast is served daily.The family-run Due Gemelli Hotel is 3.1 mi from Riomaggiore Train Station, and 5.6 mi from La Spezia.You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa Argentina
Set in Riomaggiore, in the Cinque Terre National Park, Hotel Villa Argentina is a 10-minute walk away from Riomaggiore Train Station.Rooms come with a satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom and Air conditioning. Some rooms have a small terrace overlooking the Ligurian Sea.Breakfast at Villa Argentina is buffet style, and can also be served in your room.Other villages of the Cinque Terre, such as Levanto and Monterosso, are easily reached by boat or train. La Spezia is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super friendly staff, good breakfast included in price, good location close to the elevator crucial in cinque terre!
- Great location and comfortable and clean rooms. The staff was friendly and helful
- Location and excellent. The views to the ocean were stoning. The staff was outstanding. Attentive, very responsive to requests and accommodation. Always, always with a big smile The breakfast was absolutely very delicious.The staff member who was responsable to the check in was fenomenal, great attitude, always smiling. A 10 plus for him and the morning staff also. Happy that we were able to find a Spanish channel on the TV Television Espaola that keep us entertained during the night. Please keep it up for other future Spanish speaking customers.
- Cleanliness and location! Cinque terre is for walkers!!! Hotel Argentina was close yet not too close to the heart of Riomaggiore! Beautiful views! Cheerful young man carried our luggage up the 2 flights to our room!!
- The staff was very nice, and the apartment has 3 comfortable bedrooms.
One of our top picks in Riomaggiore. Set in Riomaggiore, Cinqueterre Residence features a panoramic terrace and a private external hot tub. Free WiFi is included throughout the property.All air-conditioned, units come with with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free mini-bar and a private bathroom. All rooms have a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property, and guests can enjoy the onsite bar.Levanto is 19 mi from Cinqueterre Residence. Pisa International Airport is 62 mi from the property.
- Cinqueterre Residence was a great location away from the main street of Riomaggiore. This property offered more privacy from the bustling main street which allowed us to to open up the doors/windows and enjoy the view of the valley. A private terrace offered a secluded feel to the location. The room, private terrace, and the separate courtyard seating with an ocean view were all spectacular! The staff was great, too answering all our questions and helping to arrange taxis. A great location to set out and see all 5 villages in the Cinque Terre area.
- We stayed in a suit room. it has very nice balcony with a beatiful view over riomaggiore and slopes with vineyards. Excellent location with beatiful views. Staff is very helpful and friendly. They provide a lot of useful recommendations on where to eat, trails,etc.
- This hotel and the staff were nothing short of amazing!! From the time we arrived until we left we felt so comfortable and really enjoyed the stay. I accidentally dropped a wine bottle on my foot while try to pack it as a gift to get it home safely. The staff was amazing, they came quickly and also called a taxi as I ended up needing to go to the hospital. They reassured me we would be in good hands, and continued to check in on me after we arrived back later that evening. should we return to Italy again we would stay here again!!
- The accommodations, facilities and staff were excellent.
- the location on top of the hill with plenty of space to relax and sit out side
Locanda Ca Dei Duxi
One of our top picks in Riomaggiore. Locanda Ca’ dei Duxi is set in the center of Cinque Terre’s first village in a characteristic 15th-century building. Walk to the sea in 5 minutes from here.The Locanda is typically Ligurian in its architecture, featuring stone walls and wooden ceilings. Its history is still visible in many places, including in the breakfast room, which was once a wine cellar where the famous local Sciacchetrà wine was made.The Ca’ dei Duxi offers friendly service in a convenient location. The station is a 5-minute walk away, as is the town’s parking lot. Just step out of your door to find yourself surrounded by the typical sights and sounds of this beautiful little village.
- I loved how the apartment was styled. Cosy but super authentic and had everything I needed.
- They provided two Air conditioner. And friendly staff.Worth for rate.
- Stayed couple nights, charming little hotel in a great location to explore Riomaggiore and its surroundings. Room was clean. Good breakfast. We arrived by car so the available private parking for a fee was a bonus.
- The morning pastries were delicious and went well with our cafe latte. The accommodations were cozy and clean. It was 10 minute walk from the train station so it made it very convenient. The town is hilly so be prepared for incline walking to this lovely place. There are stairs to all the rooms so be prepare if you are bringing extra luggage.
- The room was very clean and unique with the stone and the wood. Everything was an experience.
Hotel La Zorza
Hotel La Zorza is centrally located, conveniently close to Riomaggiore Station and the sea. The building dates back to the 15th century and was the home of a local sailor.The friendly staff will be delighted to welcome you to La Zorza, which was refurbished in 2008.Start your day with breakfast in what was once a wine cellar producing the unique Schiachetrà wine.
- THIS WAS OUR 2ND VISIT TO HOTEL LaZORZA. THIS TIME WE TRAVELED WITH FRIENDS AND ADULT KIDS. THE LOCATION IS PREFECT AND OUR 3 ROOMS WERE ON THE SAME LEVEL AND HALLWAY.
- The breakfast was basic European and very satisfactory. The cappuccino was excellent . The location was outstanding! Some morning, fresh baked coffee cakes were delicious .
- A great location, just a few steps uphill from the pedestrian tunnel next to the train station. Lovely helpful staff. Great hillside view of the town from the balcony of the little apartment we stayed in on the 5th floor. Prepare for many, many steps. A nice, well equipped small kitchen. We could prepare food then take it outside to eat on the balcony with a table for four. The breakfast was really great, good variety of pastries, meats/ cheese cereal.
- Perfect location. Steps away from the train which is helpful in a town with so many stairs! Room was exactly what we needed. Clean, plenty of space for a Euro hotel room, the breakfast was a good way to start the day.
- Convenient access, clean and comfortable, perfect view. Id definitely go back to stay there.
Hotel Del Sole
Hotel Locanda Del Sole is in the main street of Riomaggiore, one of the Cinque Terre towns. It offers free WiFi and is less than a 10-minute walk from the train station.Rooms are simply furnished and are air conditioned. Each features a TV, fridge and patio, as well as an equipped private bathroom.A simple Italian breakfast is available every day. It can be served on the furnished sea-view terrace during summer.Locanda Del Sole is a 20-minute drive from La Spezia. You can reach Vernazza and Monterosso by train in 5 to 15 minutes.
- The owner gave us great information which came in handy and made our trip more enjoyable. Friendly service, great AC, large balcony.
- Enrico was great. He truly treats guests as celebrity. Location is nice too.
- They were very helpful in recommending hikes and other information, we got there early and they allowed us to get into our room earlier. Very friendly staff
- Our host was very helpful to us in planning our hiking through Cinque Terre! Hes the best!
- Rooms were simple but beds were comfortable. Showers were hot. Nice outdoor space. Safe place to park. Easy to get to although up the hill from the station. Breakfast was good. Nice choices.
Scorci Di Mare
One of our best sellers in Riomaggiore! Case Vacanze Scorci Di Mare is a 14th-century building in the Cinque Terre National Park, 150 feet from Riomaggiore’s rocky coast. It offers sea-view rooms with satellite TV.Recently renovated with eco-friendly materials, the rooms feature modern furnishings, wood-beam ceilings, and tile floors. Some have a balcony and a kitchenette.The town center, full of restaurants and bars, can be reached by climbing a flight of steps near the Scorci Di Mare. Hiking and mountain bike paths are also available in the nearby park.The Riomaggiore Train Station is about 1,000 feet away. From here you can go along the coast line to the popular towns of the Cinque Terre Park. La Spezia is approximately a 20 minute drive from the property.
- What a perfect little place. Best views! Great amount of space. Very clean.
- We went here in June 2020 and the experience was perfect! The room had a huge terrace where you could have the best view over the harbour and colorful town. And in the night you could stay there four hours to watch the stars in the sounds of the waves. The owner picked us from the parking and gave us a beautiful overview of the history of the town and helped us planned our stay, all his recos were great, from the hikes to the wine and food places. I would recommend this place to everyone that wants to see this authentic piece of heaven!
- great location, met me at the place on time . beautiful view right at the harbor.
- Youre perched above the small harbor. The sound of the waves of crashing. The sea breeze coming through the windows.
- Fabulous host. Will highly recommend . Beautiful room.
Alla Marina Affittacamere
One of our top picks in Riomaggiore. Alla Marina Affittacamere is set in a mid-13th-century building renovated in 2011 and located right by the little harbor in Riomaggiore, one of the Cinque Terre towns. Rooms are modern and have free Wi-Fi.Provided with white contemporary furniture and parquet floors, rooms come with a wall-mounted LCD TV and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the Ligurian Sea.The breakfast is served at a partner bar nearby.The family-run Alla Marina is a 4-minute walk from Riomaggiore Train Station, for services to La Spezia and other Cinque Terre towns.If you communicate your arrival time a member of staff will greet you at the station or public parking and help with your luggage. Luggage storage is available at the property.
- Just perfect ! Thanks to Andrea for receiving us like this ! High level
- The location was beautiful. The pillows were amazing! The staff was super helpful, especially in light of our timing with the coronavirus situation. We got personal attention that was above and beyond. Thank you thank you!
- The location was perfect for the train station and the beach.
- The property was near the train station. It was safe and we could buy our groceries in a modest supermarket.
- The staff is super friendly and courteous. The property communicated with us well ahead of time, met us at the train station and took us to the room. The room is very clean and modern, and great location too with ocean view!
Crêuza de Mä
One of our top picks in Riomaggiore. Boasting a seafront location in Riomaggiore, Crêuza De Mä offers 4 terraces and a solarium, two gardens, a heated hot tub and 2 outdoor showers. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Offering sea views, each room includes air conditioning, a coffee machine, a free mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and beach towels.The property is immersed in greenery, a short walking distance of restaurants, cafés and an ice-cream parlor. The closest supermarket is about 500 feet away.
- The property was amazing! Location is perfect with an outstanding view of the ocean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Location is amazing, all the different terraces, jacuzzi, spacious room, nice minibar, and wow the shower.
- Absolutely stunning view in an unbeatable location. All the services Davide provided were top notch and even his restaurant recommendations were amazing!! The room was comfortable, the mini bar was stocked each morning and the views from the terrace were 2nd to none. If my wife and I make it back to Cinque Terre, we wouldnt hesitate to book again with Davide. Thank you for the lovely stay.
- Amazing location. The view were breathtaking. The staff was helpful and it was nice to have so many free goodies in the room.
- Location with unbelievable views. Owner, Davide, was on top of everything! From getting our luggage carried to the room up 70 steps to making reservations for dinner…he was just a text away. Clean modern room with a/c and sundeck, just above where the ferry docks in Riomaggiore. You wont need to leave the room its perfect.
Ai Pesci Room Rental
One of our best sellers in Riomaggiore! Ai Pesci Room Rental is set in Riomaggiore, in the UNESCO Cinque Terre National Park.With sea views, all guest rooms feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms come with a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Ai Pesci Room Rental is a 25-minute drive form La Spezia and 63 mi from Portofino. Viareggio is 47 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pisa International Airport, 61 mi away.
- The relaxing sound of the sea and the beautiful view
- This was among the most remarkable rooms I have ever stayed in a beautiful location right in town, but still quiet. Tastefully decorated and wellprovisioned. Helpful and friendly owner.
- Amazing sea view! Staff Barbara was very accommodating. Had beverages for us in the refrigerator with treats. Coffee machine worked great, comfortable bed.
- Perfect location for stay at Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre and room no 301 with the balcony and terrace gives you amazing view of the sunset. All good restaurants and gelateria and cafes nearby.
- Amazing view! Fast responses and good directions.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Riomaggiore