Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Boasting an outdoor pool and spa, Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro is strategically located in the heart of Barra da Tijuca, nested between the ocean, the lake and the mountains, just across the street from Reserva Beach. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center with a Yoga Studio. Guests can enjoy a meal at one of the three restaurants. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and offers a furnished balcony. Rooms also offers a bathtub, so guests can relax after a busy day. For your comfort, you will also find bathroom amenities from Granado and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a cash machine and shops at the property. Beach service is available and offers chairs, parasols and towels.Guests can also enjoy several resort activities such as daily physical activities, caipirinha tasting, bike experience and welcome drinks at Cantô Restaurant, at a surcharge.Jeunesse Arena is located nearby, while Cidade das Artes is 2 mi. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 16 mi from Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro.
- The view is astonishing and the room decoration quite nice
- The rooms are amazing. Also the breakfast. Shiso is an amazing place to have an special dinner. Very well located, a few minutes by car from good shopping centers and restaurants.
- From start to finish, our experience was absolutely amazing. Made to feel so welcome, the facilities are fantastic and the staff couldnt do more to help.The breakfast and restaurants are great with good variety and not too expensive. There is also a lot of restaurants 5min walk away if youd prefer.Customer service is the best bit about the hotel, making you feel special as a guest all the time. Even at one point when I had to queue for 5 minutes at reception and it was nothing important so I just went back to the room, the phone rang 10 minutes later and it was reception who had recognised my face and called the room to see what they could help with.When we dined at the fancy Japanese restaurant they must of taken a note after we mentioned when checking in we were celebrating 1st anniversary and we got a free drink.
- The staff was fantastic, especially Mateus in the lounge. Second day there he already knew our preferences of yogurt and newspaper and where and how we would like to sit. Very attentive!!!
- Lovely open spaces . Nice decor and very nice new rooms. You can chill at the pool or in separate areas close to the pool. See pic below. Beach area for hotel guests is crossing the street. Definitely a good place to relax unwind for the weekend. They have a good Spa. Good value for money hotel at Rio.
Belmond Copacabana Palace
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. The elegant 5-star Belmond Copacabana Palace offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.The spacious rooms at the Belmond Copacabana Palace are individually decorated with English antique furniture and original artworks. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops. Some include private balconies with panoramic city or ocean views.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast served in Pérgula restaurant, which also offers Brazilian specialties and fresh seafood delicacies. Breakfast can also be served in-room and additional charges apply.Top Italian dishes are served in Cipriani restaurant and a selection of drinks are available at the Copacabana Piano Bar. The new MEE Restaurant offers Pan Asian cuisine, with a menu created by the chef Kazuo Harada. A large selection of Japanese Sakes is also available.
- The place is well position in the center of copacapanna with a lot of history behind it. Visit the salon in the first floor to see the celebrities who stayed in this hotel. The moment you enter the room you will understand why this hotel is highly rated, from the painting on the wall to the sofa, flooring and the bed. All of this ives you a feeling of luxury you will rarely find elsewhere. The best part is the service you get, the team are helpful and do their best to make you feel comfortable and all are fluent in english.
- The beauty of the place. It was very clean the staff was extremely awesome..
- It carries history and glamour. The rooms are spacious, very clean and very comfortable. The views from beach are gorgeous. The swimming pool area is the best part. The breakfast is incredible, despite is not self service anymore.
- Best on Copacabana beach !Excellent attentive staff.Amazing apartment on the avenue.
- We had a great stay at the Belmont Copacabana Palace! I loved the staff of the Hotel. Hotel also has a security! The breakfast is delightful and buffet style included. It was worth the Price!!!
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. This exclusive and recently renovated 5-star oceanfront resort sits on trendy Leblon Beach, in Rio’s South Zone. Guests at Sheraton Grand Rio can enjoy a newly redesigned pool area that features a lush tropical landscape with a large deck and a JacuzziⓇ facing the ocean. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.They can also use the well-equipped gym or relax on the newly-launched Shine Spa. For sightseeing, the iconic Christ the Redeemer is 6.2 mi away.In the pool area, Sheraton Grand Rio offers Casarão Restaurant, which serves noble cuts of meat at dinner and a buffet at lunch, in a casual and elegant atmosphere. Guests can also enjoy Bene Restaurant, which serves Italian food and Dry Martini Bar, the latest, modern and innovative bar.The Casa da Cachaça, at the pool area, offers sophisticated snacks, specialty caipirinhas and classic cocktails. On the 26th floor, guests will also find L’Etoile, a French cuisine restaurant with panoramic ocean views.The luxurious renovated rooms at Sheraton Grand Rio are spacious, with modern décor and contemporary furnishings. All have air conditioning and a private balcony with stunning beach views.Leblon Beach is 0.6 mi away and Tijuca Forest National Park is 2.1 mi away. Sheraton Grand Rio is 9.9 mi from Santos Dumont Airport. An airport shuttle service can be arranged.
- Great for families! Nice rooms and clean hotel! Cant wait to be back!
- He was very good and attentive and fix the problem very quickly! He was awesome!
- The facilities are great. The outdoor dining area, the pool, the workout spa were all amazing.
- Location. Private beach. Attentive and helpful staff.
- Direct access to the beach and not to have to deal with the mass of people who goes to other more open beaches.
Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
One of our best sellers in Rio de Janeiro! Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre.Elegantly decorated, rooms at this 5-star hotel feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. The spacious rooms also offer hardwood floors and high quality wood and leather furniture.At Rio de Janeiro’s Hotel Fasano guests can enjoy the distinguished Gero Rio Restaurant, renowned for its contemporary Italian cuisine. The property is also conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from restaurants serving local and international dishes.After a relaxing visit to the sauna, guests can exercise in the well-appointed fitness centre or enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar. The property also offers massages, a terrace, concierge service, a solarium and a nightclub.Copacabana Fort is 0.6 miles from Fasano Rio de Janeiro whilst Lagoa Stadium is 2.5 miles away. Santos Dumont Airport is at a distance of 11 km, while Galeão International Airport is 17.3 miles away.
- The staff was amazing, great location. Best hotel in the Ipanema/Copacabana area!
- The staff is exceptional. Everyone is extremely professional. This is a boutique style luxury hotel. On our last day we had an appointment at 720am, so decided to check out and leave our bags at the hotel. Our appointment finished early prior to checkout time, staff offered to open our room to us until checkout time allowing us to rest and check out at actual check out time. Then at checkout staff offered us continued use of the rooftop pool and restaurant/bar. Extraordinary!
- Service at the restaurant breakfast are simply perfect. Nice room, great view at pool.
- The staff of the Fasano are some of the best Ive ever encountered. Special thanks to Isa the night manager who resolved a small mix up for us on our last day in the most pragmatic and thoughtful way. Cant recommend this place enough.
- Best Italian food of the city by far.Best rooftop.Amazing cocktails
Pestana Rio Atlantica
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Located on Copacabana’s stunning beachfront, Pestana Rio Atlantica offers modern, luxurious suites and various leisure and gastronomic options. The rooftop pool and lounge bar offers panoramic ocean views and sophisticated cocktails. Free WiFi is also available.Each of the rooms is fitted with a private balcony with city views, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Some suites also include a spa bath.Guests can sample fine Portuguese cuisine at the restaurant. A breakfast with buttered croissants and juices is served on the restaurant. The spa offers essential oil massages, and guests can use the modern gym.The environmentally sustainable Pestana Rio Atlantica is conveniently located 5 mi from Santos Dumont Airport, and 12 mi from Galeao Airport. Christ the Redeemer Statue is 2.5 mi away, while Copacabana Fort is 1 mi from the property.
- Location location location and housekeeping was great
- Location, location. Located right in the middle of everything happening on Copacabana Beach. It was clean, front desk staff spoke reasonable English, better than average breakfast. Everything in our room 806, except for air conditioner, worked as expected. Plenty of hot water, clean towels, daily maid service, soap, shampoo etc.Photo is from our room, 806.
- Hotel was awesome. But, it needs some renovations.
- very close to beach and easy to get to most sights. good restaurants around
- Awesome location, Copacabana beach was right in front of the hotel so the view was amazing from my room. The rooftop bar and pool is lovely. Watching the sunrise from the rooftop bar was mind blowing. Staff were nice and even extended my Check our timing at no charge. Breakfast was sufficient.
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Windsor Marapendi offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro’s lively Barra da Tijuca district. This 5-star hotel is ideally located beachfront to the stylish Barra da Tijuca Beach, and 0.6 mi from Barra Shopping Mall.Each guestroom comes with modern furnishing and contemporary décor. Air conditioned, room amenities also include a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and free toiletries.Guests are invited to unwind at the sauna and enjoy a workout at the equipped fitness center. A rich menu with regional and international delicacies are served at the restaurant.Barra Olympic Park is located 6.2 mi from Windsor Marapendi, and Pontal Beach is 8.1 mi away. Santos Dumont Airport is 17 mi away, while Galeão International Airport is at a distance of 21 mi.
- Location was perfect, parking the car was simple with the valet, ocean view from deluxe room was superb. Breakfast for two in the room was impeccable and presented beautifully.
- The bed is king size and the room has a lot of space, the breakfast has a lot of options and quality.
- Almost everything! The bed was really comfy! The view of our room was fantastic! The employees were very helpful and gentle! The hotel also provides you with towels and sits at the beach, which was fantastic! We really enjoyed our stay there!
- Room is compact but effective layout for business use.
- Good hotel, excellent breakfast but far too expensive.
Royal Rio Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. With an unbeatable location, 1,000 feet from the trendy Copacabana Beach, Royal Rio offers a panoramic rooftop pool and a cocktail bar. Guests at Royal Rio can enjoy a complimentary fresh buffet breakfast with an assortment of breads, juices and fruits. Free WiFi is also available.The air conditioned rooms at Royal Rio Palace feature a tiled floor, a mini-bar and an LED TV with cable channels. Bathrooms are fitted with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk and room service are available. Guests can also use Royal Rio´s modern gym or relax by the sauna.Royal Rio is conveniently located only 1,000 feet from Cardeal Arcoverde tube station, 5.6 mi from Santos Dumont Airport and 16 mi from International Airport (Galeão). Copacabana Fort is only 1.9 mi away.
- Location, room size, staff, breakfast, swimming pool, gym
- Location was central to Copa, room was comfortable. Check in was seamless Davi was great! and security / valet people were very nice.
- Great breakfast and dinner.Perfect location for the beach and heading to other attractions / neighborhood.Staff are so friendly and helpfulThe pool is a lovely place to chill and catch later afternoon sun
- Location was perfect. Hotel was incredible value for money. The staff were always polite and extremely helpful. I would definitely go back if i was travelling to Rio.
- Friendly staff. They were very nice and accommodating. The front desk employees are awesome. The housekeepers are trustworthy. Breakfast was great.
Fairmont Rio de Janeiro Copacabana
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Right on famous Copacabana Beach and 1,950 feet from Ipanema Beach, Fairmont Rio de Janeiro Copacabana offers scenic views of the Sugar Loaf, plus a panoramic pool. WiFi and parking are available.Modern and spacious, the 5-star rooms feature LCD cable TV, iPod station and mini-bar. All are air conditioned, including a balcony with city or sea views. Some also grant access to the VIP executive floor.Guests at Fairmont Rio de Janeiro Copacabana can benefit from the fitness center, gym class,
wedding services, beauty and various wellness options offered by SPA Willow Stream.Copacabana Fort is 1,800 feet from Fairmont Rio de Janeiro Copacabana while Lagoa Stadium is 2.5 mi away. Santos Dumont Airport is at a distance of 7.3 mi, while Galeão International Airport is 15 mi away.
- Exceptional facilities, beautiful style, luxurious rooms and food options
- We did not take the breakfast option but the bar at the pool was nice and has a wonderful view to the beach! Most evenings there was live music!I loved the concierges, they were always so helpful!!
- The hotel is so good that you dont want to leave it.It has 2 pools, great great view, excellent staff and a friendly environment.
- Brand new.very Pleasant. super location few blocks To Ipanema fantastic spa ! Large bedroom all with balcons.kindness of the all staff. We will be back
- Fairmont gold was exceptional service/food/drinks and very friendly staff especially Mohammad only staff member from Morrocco
Hotel Atlantico Praia
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Ideally located across the street from Copacabana Beach, Hotel Atlantico Praia is 0.6 mi from Ipanema Beach. Guests can enjoy the outdoor heated pool, and free WiFi is available throughout.The Alantico offers rooms equipped with LCD TV, air conditioning and mini-bar. They contain simple décor with curtains and some provide sea views.The Christ the Redeemer statue is 6.2 mi from Hotel Atlântico Praia. Santos Dumont Airport is 5 mi away, while Galeão International Airport is at a distance of 16 mi from the property.
- Everything is fine, thanks to staff and quarantine that made the prices so down that helped us to stay! Nice hotel
- Everything was perfect as far as Im concerned. Breakfast was great. The pool a sweet deal. Recommended.
- really great value for your money. the staff is very nice, the rooms with the view to the sea are really nice. there is a pool on the roof. the down part is the cleaning. but in overall very good place to stay
- Everything, we came for 1 night and stayed longer, the service personal is just amazing, thank u all guys, u work hard and smiling, especially now when people r afraid of the virus! U do your great job congratulations! Muito obrigada! Fica sempre com deus!
- Beautiful hotel.. nicely equipped comfortable room.. perfect location and good front desk staff, helpful and very cooperative.
Miramar Hotel by Windsor
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro. Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. This pet friendly, design hotel offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day admiring the beautiful beach view while savoring a rich breakfast.Decorated in gray tones, each room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.Many shops, grocery stores, restaurants, bars and nightclubs are close to Miramar by Windsor. Beach service is available with towels, chairs and parasols. Guests can have a drink at the rooftop bar or enjoy the hotel’s restaurant.Copacabana Fort is 2,300 feet from the Miramar Hotel while Lagoa Stadium is 2.4 mi away. Santos Dumont Airport is at a distance of 7.3 mi, while Galeão International Airport is 16 mi away.
- Excellent breakfast with great variety served by hotel staff. There was also an omelette station. The hotel is well situated just across the street from Copacabana beach. The hotels rooftop offered a great view of the beach and served some very nice cocktails. Hotel attendant Jai went out of his way to be helpful and offered up valuable tips about the city, the attractions, and how to stay safe. Hotel front desk was very accommodating and always greeted us whenever we walked in. The hotel offers an executive car for airport transfers at a very reasonable price.Finally, the hotel was clean and observed safety protocols at all times. Guests and staff wore masks and hand sanitizers were ubiquitous throughout the hotel.I felt very welcome, safe and comfortable in this hotel. Will definitely book them again when I come back!
- Weve stayed in many hotels in Rio and this was by far the best one in terms of costbenefit and customer service. The staff was very attentive and we had an amazing time. Breakfast was great with lots of options and location was superb with the best views of Copacabana Beach
- Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is very polite and always ready to help. Location is great and the rooftop has an astonishing view! Breakfast is awesome.
- Excellent location, very kind staff, comfortable and clean room, excellent service. You wont regret.
- The facility is located well next to the beach and what feels as a safe neighborhood. The breakfast is excellent.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rio de Janeiro