One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Set in Reggio di Calabria, 650 feet from Reggio Calabria Lido, Hotel Medinblu offers accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a bar and a garden. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms at Hotel Medinblu feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near Hotel Medinblu include Archaeological Museum – Riace Bronzes, Aragonese Castle and Lungomare. The nearest airport is Reggio di Calabria Airport Tito Minniti Airport, 2.5 mi from the hotel.
- Front desk personnel very accommodating with reservations for dinner and taxi. Also, very friendly and professional. Breakfast good with an extra cappuccino offered
- Large room with modern bathroom and great shower! Also very nice breakfast room with outdoor patio overlooking Messina Sicily.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were only there for one night, but we were able to walk to the sights and to restaurants the one day we were there. We had to leave the next morning for a very early flight, so we didnt get to go to breakfast, but again, the staff gave us some takeaway food and coffee and arranged for a taxi to come very early in the morning.
- Great location, close to everything. A shout out to the staff. From check in to the guys serving breakfast/rooftop bar, everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was modern with every confidence we needed. I would recommend this to friends.
- The hotel is in a perfect location, the accommodations were very comfortable and the people ultra nice. From everything we looked around, this is by far the best hotel in the city. We feel very strong about recommending it.
One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Set in the heart of the town, close to the national museum of the Magna Graecia, the hotel presents itself as the ideal base to explore this wonderful, historic area. Free WiFi is available throughout.Set in Reggio Calabria, the largest and the oldest city in Calabria, the city dates back to the 8th century BC and houses an array of historical sites and monuments, including the Aragonese Castle, the Church of the Optimates and the cathedral.Lido railway station is very close, allowing easy access around the city and to the surrounding areas. The port is also nearby, so you can catch a boat to Sicily, Eolie isles and Malta.
- We had a long stay at the Hotel Continental, and we couldnt be happier about our choice. As we didnt speak Italian very well, the whole staff was very kind to help us trough comunicacional in English. The room suite was excellent, very clean, with a great space for the guests, and also a good shower. The view at this room is just fantastic. The staff is always ready to help. We highly recommend the Hotel Continental.
- Friendly staff and quiet location. Easy to reach all of the gems of Reggio Calabria.
- The hotel is funky and modern. I got value for my money The breakfast is great.
- Everything was very nice, i arrived 3 hours before of the check in arrival and they let my check in ithout ny problems. The room is very big, and inside there is everything you need, the toilette is very clean and very comfortable.
- We really liked the staff and the ambience of the establishment
Grand Hotel Excelsior’s
One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Ideally located between the beach and Reggio Calabria town center, Grand Hotel Excelsior provides modern facilities and excellent service just 350 feet from the train station.Located right next to Reggio Calabria’s National Archaeological Museum, Grand Hotel Excelsior offers spacious, elegant rooms. Relax in this exclusive environment and enjoy stunning views over the Strait of Messina from the hotel’s terrace.As well as being just 150 feet from one of Italy’s best beaches, Grand Hotel Excelsior is close to all the town’s tourist attractions and is also convenient for shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel’s Gala Restaurant serves delicious regional cuisine in an elegant setting and there is also a sophisticated bar on site.
- Excellent location, cleaning and friendling personnel very good restaurant. I recommend this hotel
- Beautiful dining and breakfast room with gorgeous views of the ocean. Close to the sea side promenade and shopping.
- Location near promenade, beach, museum, shopping, and best gelato shop! Executive suite spacious. Bathroom nice. Great views from breakfast room. Lobby impressivelooking with lots of couches. Woman receptionist friendly and helpful.
- The room , the view, lovely bathroom..very clean and most of all the kindness of the lady at reception I am only sorry I did not get her name… helpful and friendly..will stay there again definitely
- A delightful hotel, with wonderfully professional staff, who were kind, helpful, and attentive, without ever being annoyingly deferential. A real delight. The view of Etna from the fifth floor was alone worth the price of the room.
One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Stay in the city center at this new 4-star design hotel in Reggio Calabria offering a panoramic restaurant and convention center.E’ Hotel is designed with wide, bright spaces, minimalist modern decoration and high-quality wood furnishings. Wi-Fi access is free in the entire building.Rooms at E’ Hotel are quiet, spacious and complete with all comforts. In each room you will find a stylish simplicity with the use of exclusively designed wood furniture and leather details.In-room amenities include mini-bars, 2 telephones, pay-per-view movies and satellite TV. The private bathrooms are complete with a large, modern shower cabin. In the Comfort Rooms enjoy the hydromassage bath or shower. Lovely sea-view balconies are available in the suites and junior suites.There are rooms accessible to the disabled (subject to availability).At E’ Hotel you will feel on board a cruise liner. The hotel’s bright restaurant is designed all in white with dark wood tables and slanted, wood-beamed ceilings.Enjoy the view of the sea from the panoramic sun terrace where you can sip refreshing drinks. On-site parking is not free.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, convenient parking.
- Very clean and modern, nice amenities, good breakfast, great location, very quiet! Great place to sleep and shower and visit the archeological museum.
- Very near the boardwalk and lots of restaurants n night life. Train station at walking distance, only boardind no tickets sold here..The staff was extremely helpful and courtious.
- Ncie for a business trip also because the restaurant was open
- Good sized room wonderful staff breakfast, location, atmosphere and evening dinner were all exceptional
One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Located in Reggio di Calabria, 1,000 feet from Reggio Calabria Lido, Torrione Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, each room includes a wardrobe. At Torrione Hotel each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An Italian breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Torrione Hotel offers a terrace.Popular points of interest near the hotel include Aragonese Castle, Archaeological Museum – Riace Bronzes and Lungomare. The nearest airport is Reggio di Calabria Airport Tito Minniti Airport, 2.5 mi from Torrione Hotel.
- Staff was very friendly, room was cozy, view of the sea was beautiful.
- Claudia, the owner, and her staff made a point of getting to know my family and making sure our expectations were met or exceeded! Claudia recommended restaurants that were amazing.
- New hotel, brand new furniture, comfortable bed. Central location, very covenient for business travellers.
- Comfortable rooms with very friendly service for a great price. The restaurant was also very good and not expensive! Highly recommended
- Great location and very friendly staff. Super breakfast. Close to bus stops and the seafront promenade.
Albanuova Hotel is centrally located for exploring historic Reggio Calabria. Rooms are air conditioned, with satellite LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Albanuova’s rooms have free tea and coffee making facilities, daily newspapers and 24-hour room service. Some also feature a balcony.The hotel has a restaurant offering regional and international specialties, served with local wines.Multi-lingual staff can recommend excursions to the Aspromonte National Park and along the coast. City maps and guides are available from the front desk.You can also rent a car from the Albanuova Hotel in order to explore the local area.
- Comfortable rooms. I enjoyed the space. Close to the train station.
- Great location close to bus stops and en route to airport. Good breakfast. Good value for money.
- Good value for money. Close to the airport and other attractions. Comfortable rooms and friendly staff.
- Location, restaurant, rooms and staff. From checking in with lovely welcoming Manuela to dinner and breakfast served by Salvatore this was a fantastic find. My friend and I wanted a manicure and pedicure at 545 on Sat night. Manuelas sister rang around and sent us to a place 3 mins away where we had perfect service and where the staff stayed back until 7pm to help us out. Dinner in the restaurant was delicious and we went on our way to the ferry next day full of a very yummy breakfast.
- Manuela who is responsible of hotel desk very helpful and friendly women. Generally hotel was good enough for business trip.
Just 650 feet from the beach, Hotel Lungomare is located in the historic center of Reggio di Calabria. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a bar, and a sea-view terrace.All air conditioned, rooms here feature a satellite LCD TV and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A buffet-style breakfast is prepared daily and includes sweet and savory products. During summer, it can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Lungomare Hotel is 1.2 mi from Reggio Calabria Centrale Train Station and a 10-minute drive from Reggio Calabria Airport. Discounts are available at a private garage 1,000 feet from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Apan is just off the SS106 national road, 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Reggio Calabria and the sea. It offers free indoor parking.The Apan Hotel’s rooms have air conditioning, mini bar, satellite LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. All have private bathrooms with hairdryer. Guests have use of the indoor swimming pool, subject to availability.The restaurant serves both local and classic Italian cuisine.Nearby Reggio Calabria has a number of museums and archaeological sites. The Aspromonte National Park is only 25 mi away.
- Rooms were good, as well as the helpful staff. When I got stuck I just asked them and it was sorted.
- Un bon htel confortable et bien tenu. Les chambres sont spacieuses et bien quipes. Le petit djeuner est dun bon niveau. Nous ne pouvons juger le restaurant car nous avons mang avec des amis durant notre sjour. Le parking priv est vaste et ferm la nuit.
- Camera ampia e molto pulita. Personale cordiale. Parcheggio gratuito. Colazione abbondante con prodotti freschi e di qualit. Ottimo rapporto qualitprezzo
- Abbiamo passato solo poche ore, ma possiamo dire che la camera era pulita, vista mare e lo staff efficiente e cortese.
- La presenza del parcheggio gratuito in loco.La possibilit di cenare al ristorante dellhotel. La pulizia della camera.
One of our top picks in Reggio di Calabria. Boasting a shared lounge, terrace and views of sea, Hotel Eubea is located in Reggio di Calabria, 0.9 mi from Reggio Calabria Lido. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, all rooms have a wardrobe. At Hotel Eubea the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Aragonese Castle is 0.9 mi from Hotel Eubea, while Archaeological Museum – Riace Bronzes is 1.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reggio di Calabria Airport Tito Minniti, 1.9 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Fabulous breakfast , all the staff is great and very helpful with everything , great location by Via Garibaldi close to everything and quiet at the same time. The barber across the street is fabulous .Also compliments to the lady that works at the breakfast floor on the 3rd level she has fabulous customer service this hotel is a Must when visiting Reggio . Molte Grazie
- The staff was exceptional, especially Pino, who drove us to a nearby town and showed us some sites which we did not know about.
- The location of the train station was ideal. Breakfast was excellent, With everything that we wanted. A wide variety of food. The room was clean quiet.
- Friendly staff, big room with very comfortable bed and pillows. Perfect location just a few minutes walk from the train station. Also a fabulous selection at breakfast with fresh coffee. A very nice stay
- This is essentially a business hotel where you would not want to spend more than 4 or 5 nights. Whilst more towards the budget end the money has been spent in all the right areas a comfy mattress, a good bathroom with a large shower so you are not always knocking your elbows on the glass. If you like sweet things then you will be in breakfast heaven with its array of cakes, croissants and sweet breads.The staff were excellent, real ambassadors for the hotel and their local town.Location is great. Two minutes to the railway station, two minutes to Corso Garibaldi and a 20 minute stroll to the passenger ferry to Messina. Recommended.
Hotel Palace Masoanri’s
With an unbeatable location in the heart of the historic center and business district, Hotel Palace Masoanri’s is ideal. Walk to the beach in 2 minutes.This modern hotel is ideally located just behind the National Archaeological Museum of Magna Grecia and close to the station and port.Each of the rooms is comfortable, air conditioned, and features a balcony with views of the sea or the historic center.In the evening, relax with a glass of wine or cocktail at the bar. For dinner, the staff are delighted to recommend the Galà restaurant at the sister hotel, Grand Hotel Excelsior. Enjoy traditional Calabrian cuisine at this elegant restaurant overlooking the sea.An airport shuttle service is available upon request.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Reggio di Calabria