Pullman San Francisco Bay
This hotel overlooks a lagoon and offers an airport shuttle to and from the San Francisco International Airport, 12 mi away. Pullman San Francisco Bay has a concierge service.All rooms feature a work desk and a coffee machine. The hotel offers room service.Dining options at the Pullman San Francisco Bay include Scroll Bar Kitchen, which has views of the lagoon and serves local California cuisine. The hotel also has the Scroll Bar, which has views of the pool and lagoon. The bar offers a light menu and unique cocktails.Guests at the Pullman San Francisco Bay can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the gym. The hotel also offers a gift shop and newsstand.The Pullman San Francisco Bay is 19 mi from Silicon Valley. The hotel is within a 40-minute drive of San Francisco, which has shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Perfect for airport travel. Very empty. Clean. Good staff.
- everything was fine. I felt the parking was too expensive. Also I wasnt aware that there was a charge for parking when i booked the room.
- The front check in girl was really nice and the rooms are wonderful
- The room are spacious and comfortable. My king bed is just as comfortable as my bed I have at home.
- had a great evening with my dog. I was having a bad night at some other hotel, checked in here, it was great. Nice facilities, nice rooms and beds. Parking is 20 per day tho.
Extended Stay America – San Francisco – San Carlos
This Extended Stay America – San Francisco – San Carlos is located in San Carlos and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi and free guest parking.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – San Francisco – San Carlos is equipped with a stove-top, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.The daily free grab-and-go breakfast includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea.The property offers a 24-hour reception.The San Mateo County History Museum is 7 minutes’ drive away from this hotel. Hiller Aviation Museum is 6 minutes’ drive away.
- Incredible staff. Super helpful and accommodating.
- Room was clean and staff was very nice. Had a nice kitchen setup and right off the freeway.
- Good price for the location the hotel had what I needed for a one night stay, although I probably wouldnt want to be there for many days. The room was plenty spacious and its nice to have a mini kitchen and stove top. The bathroom was adequate and clean.
- No breakfast only muffins and in the description it said there would be full breakfast.
- Staff were friendly. Rooms were spacious. Having a full size refrigerator in the room was a plus. Especially seeing how we had a 14 month old with us.
Motel 6-Belmont, CA – San Francisco – Redwood City
Located 13 minutes’ drive away from San Francisco International Airport, this motel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms and free guest parking.A cable TV is featured in each guest room at Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City. Guest rooms include a telephone and an private bathroom. WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.Laundry facilities is provided to guests of San Francisco Belmont Motel 6.The San Mateo County Event Center is 3 miles away from Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Desk clerk was on top of everything. He knew the layout, was prompt with the check in process, courteous to the max, very pleasant and professional. Room was clean, very quiet. Bed was very very comfortable. Slept very well ! ! ! Car was parked close to the entrance door a good thing !
- Nice rooms. Very clean. Our room had a small kitchen with a refrigerator, a stove and a microwave. Prices were very reasonable. Really nice staff. Room service and a restaurant next door that serves breakfast and lunch.
- The check in was done very quick and checking out was even faster
- I was apprehensive about staying at a Motel 6 but everything was really good. The room was very basic but it was updated and very clean.
- Ive stayed here twice before. Its near my daughters place, is clean and reasonably priced.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores
Set in Belmont, 2.3 mi from Noter Dame de Namur University, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, private parking, a fitness center and a bar. The accommodations features a terrace, a 24-hour front desk, where staff can assist guests, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores.The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 11 mi from the hotel.
- I love it. Next time when I will travel. Ill be there.
- The room was very nice and clean. The night manager was wonderful, he was very helpful and accommodating to our needs with our service dog.
- This hotel was super nice. The pool didnt seem to be open but the ocean was 15 minutes away. It was very clean. Cant wait till COVID19 is over.
- Large room and bathroom. Free Wifi and premium movie channels.
- Hotel was new and really nice. Boring location to be built in. Its an industrial area but its a nice clean neighborhood.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Belmont
Located in Belmont, 1.8 mi from Noter Dame de Namur University, Homewood Suites By Hilton Belmont features accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The hotel provides an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Homewood Suites By Hilton Belmont have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodations offers a buffet or American breakfast.Homewood Suites By Hilton Belmont offers a hot tub.There is an in-house snack bar and guests can also make use of the business area.The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 11 mi from the hotel.
- I loved the serenity of the place. Great location.
- Great location near the 101 without being loud at all. The rooms are like a swanky studio apartment.
- Food was excellent and the bar was nice. Great hotel, just be ready to pay for parking valet. Mastros is near by like two buildings down to the left and Bjs is two buildings down to the right. Room service was great and very attentive, everyone was nice and the bed was comfortable.
- Great customer service, clean and very nice spacious rooms
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores
Located in the Redwood Shores business district, this Redwood City hotel is 15 minutes from San Francisco International Airport. Each suite offers a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores features an outdoor jacuzzi and gym. Guests can enjoy the 2 miles walking/jogging trail or full-service business center.Each spacious suite at the Redwood City TownePlace is equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view movies. The kitchen includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.Coyote Point Museum and the Hillsdale Shopping Center are within 8 miles of the TownePlace Redwood City.
- Nice view of the SF bay from my 4th floor room. Almost no one else was there. I took a long walk with a friend along the path behind the hotel. Great kitchenette!
- Its clean and right by the water. Staff made us feel like family. Staff was always available that was comfort in itself. And to top it off I got to bbq on the patio for my family. We will be back in the future!!!
- Staff was very friendly, breakfast was great, The property felt very clean and wellmaintained.
- Clean, quiet and comfortable. The kitchenette in the room is well equipped. The view of the lagoon is nice.
- Breakfast consist of both hot and cold items and fresh fruits and bread bagels pastries waffles They were refilled regularly by courteous and efficient staff.Manager Bridgette Burns is very considerate with her super front desk staff Charana,Rob,and Katalina.They have the consumers interests as their priority. Town Place will our place to stay when we visit family in Stanford.
Extended Stay America – San Francisco – Belmont
This Extended Stay America – San Francisco – Belmont is located in Belmont and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and a grab-and-go breakfast.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – San Francisco – Belmont is equipped with a stove-top, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.The daily free grab-and-go breakfast includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include Oracle Headquarters, Stanford University and Hillsdale Mall.
- loved the location and acceptance of my cat. The room was very nice and had a small kitchen for my cooking needs. THe floor i was on was very quiet as well, nothing to wake me up in the middle of the night.
- The bed was comfortable, location was perfect. Room was clean with bathroom, sink, and microwave. Good view from room. The staff are incredibly friendly!
- Everything was new they recently renovated this is probably the only Extended Stay that I stayed in in the Bay Area that has the renovation everything but the television
- Wow! The hotel was just renovated and it looks dynamic! It has a very fresh, clean and modern look! I dont usually write reviews but it was just such a pleasant trip I had to say something. My partner and I really loved the friendly and attentive staff. El, Nicole, Mark and Marilyn were outgoing, helpful and very accomadating to our needs. We were very pleased overall with the experience and will book again for the next event that brings us to the area. If your thinking of staying here I would highly recommend it! Thanks again to the great staff mentioned above for the incredible customer service and for making our trip great and for making us feel at home whilst in the area!
- The room was very spacious. The person the front desk was great, checked me in early even upgraded my room.
Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores
One of our best sellers in Belmont! Featuring an outdoor pool, the Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores offers accommodations in Belmont. Free WiFi is available.All rooms provide a seating area, a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and ironing facilities.The Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores offers a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk available for guests. A snack/gift shop is also available for guest use.Levi’s Stadium is 21 mi away. San Francisco International Airport is 11 mi away.
- kitchen had an oven, separate room, walk in closet
- The room was actually a suite with a separate bedroom apart from the kitchen and living room. I had a corner unit with floortoceiling windows on two sides. The hotel is next to a wetlands restoration area along San Francisco Bay with great paths for running and walking.
- I loved the layout and space in the room! The kitchen was amazing! And the price was unbeatable!
- Room was awesome, clean and neat, area was nice. Amenities were good, unfortunately we couldnt use pool because of Covid but very nice.
- The staff was exceedingly friendly and went beyond my expectations to be kind
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos
With a central location in Silicon Valley, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cooking facilities. San Francisco International Airport is just 12 miles away.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos offers an outdoor heated swimming pool and an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.All rooms feature a work area with a well-lit desk and an ergonomic chair. A small fridge and microwave, along with a tea/coffee maker, are provided in each room.A continental breakfast including hot and cold items is available each morning. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos is adjacent to San Carlos Airport and a transportation service is available upon request.
- Room is very clean and light.Desk is also good enough to work comfortably.Free coffee.
- Ive already stayed here 3 different times. I absolutely love this hotel. Its quite, easy to get to, and the staff is amazing. I have yet to run into a single employee that hasnt been kind. Check in and out is easy and quick. I love that the shampoo, conditioner and body wash are already on the wall ready to use and a great brand. The beds are comfortable and check out at 12pm is perfect especially when youve been on the road a long time and just need a little extra sleep. Even though there are covid precautions, they still provided a sack breakfast, no its not hot, its not the best, but at least they do it. Overall I will definitely stay here again the next time Im up that way.
- The room was clean, check in was quick. No complaints, will definitely stay again.
- Great midway location between San Francisco and San Jose. Nice rooms, great front office staff and great WiFi.
- The manger on duty was really helpful. There was issue with rooms when we checked in and she helped us get the right rooms. There was some noise issues at the pool and she was really good helping us. We thought the pool closed at 10pm but it closed at 900pm. She asked let us stay extra time till 10pm. She really word with us. Best ever manger/Front desk agent.
Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos
Located a 25 minute drive away from major high tech corporations in California’s Silicon Valley, Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos serves a daily American breakfast and offers accommodation with fully equipped kitchens. Offering train service to San Francisco and San Jose, San Carlos Caltrain Station is just a 5 minute walk from this hotel.Offering free WiFi, each air-conditioned studio and suite at this hotel includes a work space with a large desk. All rooms also include a flat-screen TV, a sofa bed and a seating area.In addition to offering guests a full hot American breakfast, Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos hosts an evening social with food and drinks on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.Guests can unwind in the unique outdoor living space, which features a pool, a fire pit, a BBQ area and a sports court. Free shuttle services to downtown San Carlos are also available.Guests can enjoy dinning and shopping in downtown San Carlos, just a 5 minute walk from Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos. Stanford University is a 25 minute drive away. Emerald Hills Golf Course is 5 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 12 miles away from this extended stay hotel.
- It was spacious!! and clean!!!. The location is so convenient! Staff are friendly as well!! The room that I booked is pretty cozy! I just love everything in that hotel!
- Room was comfortable, clean, great accessible location. Gym was small but nice and clean
- The friendly staff. I liked that the room was like a small apartment.
- Great breakfast, excellent pool and fitness room. We stayed in the 2 bedroom with our 3 kids and had plenty of room.
- Excellent, accommodating and friendly staff, plus a great kidfriendly/allergy friendly breakfast. From the main cozy lobby, to the heat swim/hot tub, we high enjoyed our weekend. The rooms where spacious, clean and felt like home! Highly recommend strolling down the main strip of San Carlos for excellent for pizza at Patxis and cupcakes at SusieCakes!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Redwood Shores