Quality Inn Post Falls is centrally located in the Post Falls/Coeur D’Alene area. Post Falls, also known as Idaho’s River City, is four miles east of the Washington-Idaho border along Interstate 90. Post Falls is 20 miles east of Spokane and approximately 100 miles south of the Canadian border.We are located just one mile from Treaty Rock Park, a four-acre site with trails and picnic areas. This Post Falls, ID hotel is minutes from the Greyhound Park and Event Center, Lake Coeur d’Alene, Stateline Stadium / Speedway, Wild Waters water park and Silverwood Theme Park that offers several exciting adventures to guest. The Coeur d’Alene Air Terminal is five miles away. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free weekday newspaper, a game room and it is a pet-friendly hotel; stay fee applies. Enjoy free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests of the hotel receive free passes to the Peak Health and Welness Center, located nearby. The club features include tennis and basketball courts, a pool, fitness center, tanning, child care, complete lines of cardio and strength equipment, and more. This Post Falls, ID hotel provides corporate travelers with conveniences like a business center and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms include amenities like coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail, spacious desks and cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Nonsmoking rooms and smoking rooms are offered.
- The staff wonderful . as a group worked together never saw such wonderful team .I worked for Holiday Inn for 10 years so I know perfect when I see it
- Although this property was being remodeled, they were very professional and said excuse us as they moved aside to work on stairway/hall carpet. The fresh cookies and milk at 7 were scrumptious, then we didnt realize they had soup and crackers at 600 fantastic, as we had a late lunch and since it was raining didnt want to leave motel to get something to eat.The soup hit the spot!! The staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Breakfast was very good, one of the best we have had in a hotel. The room is quite comfortable, kudos. We would recommend this hotel to our friends.
- Bed and pillows were great ! Breakfast was excellent. Got up a little late this morning 830 am , was pleased to see that breakfast was still available .
- They were very accommodating when we realized they had not been given my request for no stairs and that I had a small dog. They moved me from 2nd floor to the main floor and into a room with 2 Queen beds for the same rate quoted!
Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River
Located on the Upper Spokane River, this hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Coeur d’Alene. Guest rooms feature cable TV and guests can enjoy an on site restaurant and lounge.Free WiFi is available in all rooms at the Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River. A microwave and small fridge are also offered. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in the private bathroom.An indoor pool is available year round and fitness center is available for guest use. A business center is also provided for added convenience. A marina and private beach area is on site and the Red Lion River Queen Riverboat Cruises are also located on the property.Current Kitchen and Lounge features American cuisine and is located on site. Guests can eat at the outdoor patio, named the Flight Deck, or indoors. This family friendly restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Current Kitchen and Lounge is available for evening cocktails and offers river view tables, big screen TVs and a stage.Silverwood is 30 minutes’ drive from the Templin Red Lion on the River. The Washington/Idaho border is 10 minutes’ drive away. Spokane is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Great location room view was amazing. Mostly clean with exception of the pool!!!! Underwater Pictures included
- The location is great. The view from the dining room was beautiful.
- Staff was accommodating when we wanted to change rooms after we had asked for a river view and the room we originally got was blocked by trees and shrubs. The room was clean and bed was comfortable.
- Location is fantastic. Rooms are spacious and clean. Restaurant onsite is very practical.
- I had read several very negative reviews prior to coming. I was very apprehensive about keeping the reservations. To my surprise I found none of the problems folks were sharing. Our room was very clean as was the adjoining room we got for our daughter. The hotel didnt seem dated as was stated many times. The beach was very nice with chairs and picnic tables. Theres beach toy rentals such as paddle boarding, kayaks, jet skis and boats by the hour. We didnt eat on premises so I cant attest to the food. My only complaint was no coffee maker in the rooms and the lobby coffee tastes like folgers. Other than that great stay for three nights.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene. This Idaho hotel, a 7-minute drive from Lake Coeur D’Alene and City Park & Beach, features an indoor pool, 24-hour gym and library.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11 provides comfortable and spacious rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is a desk and seating area as well.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas, including the business center. They can also relax in the pool and hot tub or by the fireplace with a book from the hotel’s library.The hotel serves breakfast and offers barbecue facilities, a fire pit and an outdoor heated patio. A complimentary lite meal, including beer and wine, is served on select nights.North Idaho College and Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club are 1 miles from Holiday Inn Coeur D’Alene. Silverwood Theme Park is 16 miles away.
- Everything. It was clean, the staff was friendly and the location was perfect.
- Breakfast was good, convenient location friendly and helpful staff.
- Breakfast was very good. The manager dinner was good also
- Great location, easy to get in and out. Had a great selection for breakfast. Very clean and staff was very friendly.
- Everything! The staff was very helpful and kind. Room was just what we needed and affordable
Comfort Inn & Suites I-90 City Center
Conveniently located off Interstate 90, this hotel offers a free transfer service to Coeur d’Alene Airport, which is 6 miles away. A daily continental breakfast is served, and each room offers free Wi-Fi.For added convenience, a microwave and refrigerator are included in each guest room.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at Comfort Inn & Suites I-90 City Center. Guests can work out in the fitness center or take care of work in the business center.Lake Coeur d’Alene can be reached in 8 minutes’ drive. Silverwood Theme Park is 16 miles away.
- I was very impressed for the quality in the price. Would definitely recommend. I travel to the area to check out accommodations. I would rank this above and beyond most higher chain hotels.
- We liked the space provided by our suite. The bed was very comfortable. When our key card didnt work the desk staff acted quickly to resolve the problem. We liked how the breakfast was served Covid awareness in place and the space for social distancing allowed.
- Easy check in and check out. Passable breakfast. great location.
- Staff was wonderful, attentive and helped me out as I was travelling with kids. So kind, and helpful. Room was sparkling clean and very large.
- Loved the room, desk staff was excellent, beds were so comfortable and printed a lovely restful sleep
Staybridge Suites Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene. Staybridge Suites Coeur d’Alene in Coeur d’Alene has 3-star accommodations with barbecue facilities. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge, a concierge service and free WiFi. The hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel offers a buffet or American breakfast.Staybridge Suites Coeur d’Alene offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coeur d’Alene, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Staybridge Suites Coeur d’Alene also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers, use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at the hotel.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 38 miles from Staybridge Suites Coeur d’Alene.
- Breakfast was ok. I wish there would have been a couple more choices to choose from, but overall it was good. Dark roast coffee was excellent!! Location of the hotel was great!
- Nice shops and great resturants in walking distance .
- The breakfast was not the best, although it was a hot breakfast with eggs, meat and potatoes served. The COVID situation was a little strange.
- The first time we stayed, we LOVED the hearing impaired suite we had on the 3rd floor. This time they put us in a suite on the backside of the hotel which didnt seem as big or bright and i didnt enjoy it as much. It was a little pricey.
- Breakfast was ok, they letMe take it to my room so I didnt have to bring all three kids down with me. My girls loved the pool! So glad it was open!
Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 25-minute drive from Silverwood Theme Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a balcony, this room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom at Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Crisp white linens are showcased throughout.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Coeur d’Alene Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available.The entrance to Coeur D’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Spokane International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- we came for the pool and hot tub that was great but was really sad cause you couldnt have your normally breakfast I was looking forward to bisquicts and gravy
- The room was comfortable, clean, and very quiet. The hotel is located within walking distance of a variety of shops and restaurants. The hotel was easy to find and not far from the downtown.
- The people and staff were amazing and we loved the 24 hour Amenities we will definitely be back
- Great location! Close to restaurants, movie theater, and lake.
- Everything was available and open at the Hampton for our stay. The hotel is close to shops, restaurants, park, river for walking or driving to City Center is quick.
Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn
Located 2 miles from Coeur D’Alene Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has a restaurant on-site. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn. All rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and a work desk.Serving American cuisine, Mulligan’s restaurant is located at Coeur d’Alene Best Western. The restaurant is open daily and features a sports bar and lounge.Guests of Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene can workout in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available.Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club is one mile from this hotel. Hayden Lake is 10 miles away. Spokane River Recreation Area is a 17 minute drive away.
- Liked having a full restaurant in the hotel. Food was good and service prompt and friendly.
- Really enjoyed the fresh hot breakfast with a variety of choices. The room was nice and clean and everything in order when we arrived. Appreciated housekeeping giving us clean towels and emptying our garbage during our two day stay.
- The location was very convenient and I was impressed by the cleanliness and smell of the facility and the rooms. The pool was set up in a clean fashion, and was impressed to see towels set up on the lounge chairs. I liked the music that was pumped into the courtyard also. Heating/AC system in the room worked well.
- Breakfast, Pool, not to far from down town and up town. Staff was great! Things were clean and kept up.
- Friendly staff at the front desk. They helped us check out a day early and offered a partial refund when Silverwood was closed.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Post Falls
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub, Riverbend Inn is located in Post Falls. Free WiFi is provided. Coeur d’Alene is 15 minutes’ drive from the inn. A free breakfast is served daily.A seating area, a TV and air conditioning are featured in all rooms at Riverbend Inn Post Falls. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.A 24-hour front desk and a fitness center are offered at Post Falls Riverbend Inn. Laundry facilities are available. The property provides free parking.Spokane is 25 minutes’ drive from the inn. Liberty Lake Regional Park is 10 mi from Riverbend Inn.
- I enjoyed the front desk staff he was vary not ce and kind
- I like that they worked with me on the check in time and not making me wait for the exact check in time! Also gave me a deal with my dogs! I really appreciate that! Thank you for the great service!
- was an incident where a guest had dogs in room next to mine that started to bark. The gentleman who was the maintenance man at desk, knew about it, apologized, had multiple solutions in process, and offered to change me rooms so my daughters and I wouldnt be disturbed. We switched rooms and it was lovely.I used to be a manger at a hotel, he did everything right! Its easy to run a hotel when everything runs smoothly, but its when quirky things show up and they do that show the character of the hotel and its staff. The gentleman and hotel passed with flying colors. Well done.
- My stay was for 5 days. I was given a room with NO fridge I requested one be put in or change room. One was brought in but did not work. They were going to put a working fridge in but never did. I was not pleased.
- We wanted to go to Idaho, and it was Idaho, so the location was good. There was a potato among the rocks in the parking lot area, my boyfriend took it as a souvenir. Total bonus!
Days Inn by Wyndham Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene. Just 2 miles from Lake Coeur d’Alene, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. A fitness center is available for guest use.A satellite TV is included in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene. A compact fridge is also provided.A business center is located on site. Vending and ice machines provide late night snacking options.The Centennial Bike Trail is half a mile away. The Silverwood Amusement Park is 17 miles away from Coeur d’Alene Days Inn.
- Nice staff, beds were very comfortable, good location, and very clean.
- The staff was amazing. Zack at the front desk immediately corrected a small issue and ensured our stay and expectations were exceeded. The lady who checked us in provided great local area recommendations. A big thank you to them both!
- We stay at this location often while driving to Montana. It is convenient off and back on freeway. The room is great. The bed comfortable and during this time…they continue to improve their breakfast. In normal times, they have a fabulous breakfast with make your own waffles and pancakes. Last time we stayed in June they sent us out with a bag breakfast. This time they opened their dining room and offered cold cereal, packaged muffins/rolls, yogurt, fruit and coffee etc. Great walking area for our dog.This was all appreciated!
- Nice hotel and close to Silverwood. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
- Good location and exceptionally clean with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was included.
SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring a spacious indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this energy efficient Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 5-minute drive from Lake Coeur d’Alene. A free breakfast is provided for guests daily.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each modern room provides 42″ cable TV and a private bathroom at SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small fridge are also featured. Rooms are styled in modern white linens, wood furnishing and refreshing aqua blue accents.Cereals, breads, juice and coffee are just some of the breakfast items provided daily. A patio with a fire pit and lounge seating is featured. A three hole putting green is available. A fitness center and business center are provided. Dry cleaning services are available near the 24-hour front desk at Coeur d’Alene SpringHill Suites.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. The entrance to Coeur d’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was clean and comfortable, so was the bed. Location had easy access around town and the staff were great. Id stay here again!
- It was very convenient, the food was fresh and the hot food was an added bonus.
- Family stayed for 4 nights. Everything was perfect. Great breakfast each morning. Kids loved the pool/hot tub. Awesome location. Will definitely be staying again.
- The hotel was great. The lake and downtown was fantastic. All the businesses were wonderful in spite of the bigots and dumdums visiting their shops.
- The staff was so friendly and housekeeping very attentive. We had a great time and relaxed in the sun.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rathdrum