Elk Rapids Lakeshore Inn
Elk Rapids Lakeshore Inn is a 3-star property located in Elk Rapids. Each room at the 3-star hotel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a private beach area. This property has both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.At the hotel, rooms come with a patio. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at Elk Rapids Lakeshore Inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms include a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Traverse City is 15 miles from Elk Rapids Lakeshore Inn. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 14 miles from the hotel.
- The young lady in the office was so friendly. Our room was very clean, spacious and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. So glad we found this place
- Great location stagg excellent rooms were very clean.
- Location was perfect easy to find. The person at the front was very friendly.
- The property has an area for grilling as well as an area for a campfire and provide wood for it.
- The private beach and the surrounding are beautiful. Very quiet placeThe beds are very comfortable
Rodeway Inn Kalkaska
Rodeway Inn Kalkaska is located close to the Manistee River, the Boardman River and Lake Huron. This hotel offers guests coffee service in lobby area.and free local calls. Business travelers will appreciate access to free high-speed Internet and fax services.The hotel offers rooms with interior and exterior halls. Some rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Rooms come standard with hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.Grand Traverse Bay, Bear Lake, Fife Lake and Indian Lake are also close to this hotel. Northwestern Michigan College is 22 miles and the Cherry Capital Airport is 25 miles from the hotel.Visitors can explore the surrounding woodland area. Guests of this hotel can enjoy skiing, snowmobiling, fishing, hiking, golfing, boating, hunting and gambling.The hotel is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and several shops. The hotel is a member of the Michigan Snowmobile Association, Kalkaska Country Snowmobile Association, West Michigan Tourist Association and the Kalkaska Chamber of Commerce.
- Room is very clean. The staff are very helpful and pleasant.
- I liked the staff were very helpful. Rooms were nice very clean.
- I dont think the motel has been updated since it was built, but it is very clean and well maintained. Its a great value and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- Our arrival was delayed due to weather and the staff stayed late to accommodate our arrival.
- The location was good for our purposes. It had good parking for our vehicle and the trailer. Friendly staff.
All Seasons Hotel and Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, All Seasons Hotel and Resort offers accommodations in Kalkaska. Free full breakfast buffet is provided every morning.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area. Select units offer views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 19 mi from the property. Traverse City is also located 21 mi from the hotel.
- Staff called me that I left something in room. Thanks!!
- Breakfast was great, appointment it being brought to our room!
- Beds were fine, breakfast was average, but good enough considering COVID issues.
- I really enjoyed the cleanliness and attentive staff when you walk in. Loved the pool area, and breakfast delivered right to your door.
- Staff was super friendly, hotel was spotless, pool and hot tub were amazing and the location couldnt have been any better.
The Legend Cottage Inn
Offering free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, The Legend Cottage Inn is set in Bellaire, a 2-minute walk from Chanty Creek Resort. The property is around 1,300 feet from Summit Mountain Black and 2.2 mi from Schuss Mountain Purple. Schuss Mountain Blue is 2.4 mi from the hotel and Schuss Mountain Pink is 2.4 mi away.The air conditioned rooms comes with a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, complimentary toiletries and hair dryer. Rooms at The Legend Cottage Inn include a seating area and TV with cable channels.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near The Legend Cottage Inn.Schuss Mountain Red is 2.5 mi from the accommodations, while Schuss Mountain Yellow is 2.5 mi away. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Location and views were amazing. Very cozy and comfy
- Everything else was wonderful. Everyone was super nice. The check in lady was super nice and showed us all the good places to go. The Shanty Creek resorts were just beautiful and we would definitely come back!!
- Room was very clean. Nice atmosphere. Beds were very comfortable.
- Friendly staff, pool was clean, private. Beds could be more comfortable, overall Id come back!
- how quiet it wascleaniess room was really nice. didnt hear doors slam at all all the guests where real friendly. the food at restaurant was good and staff was very friendly at restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acme-Traverse City
This hotel is a 10 minute drive from downtown Traverse City, with shopping, dining and historic district. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Modern guest rooms include coffee making facilities and seating areas at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acme-Traverse City. The rooms have white and blue bedding and large windows.The hotel serves guests a daily breakfast buffet. A business center and fitness center are available.The Old Mission Peninsula, with wineries and nature trails is 22 miles from the hotel. Downtown Acme is a 6 minute drive from the Holiday Inn Express.
- Josh is amazing, super helpful from the minute we called about our reservations. Josh went above and beyond helping us with parking and our trailer, helping my boyfriend with broken glasses…. staff has been the best. The rooms are fantastic, clean, modern, the view and sounds of the water at night are unforgettable !!
- Clean comfy rooms. Close to all the fun activities in Traverse city.
- Towels were not picked up outside someones room for two days. Somebody dropped chips in the hallway and they were never vacuumed up. Theres not enough staff here.
- Great location, friendly staff , very good rates!
- Everything. Clean. Kind. Courteous. Helpful. Good place to stay. Ill be back.
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme – Traverse City
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme – Traverse City is located across from Grand Traverse Bay and minutes from area attractions like the Turtle Creek Casino, Old Mission Peninsula and Chateau Chantal.This hotel offers many amenities, including Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free weekday newspaper, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, outdoor seating area and a 24-hour front desk.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the business center and access to copy and fax services. The hotel also features a 25-person conference room for meetings and small gatherings.The hotel offers rooms with bay views and woodland views. Refrigerator are provided in all rooms. Laundry facilities are located on the property.This hotel is close to Lake Michigan and the Cherry Capital Airport. The hotel is just 15 minutes from Elk Rapids, which features small local shops and the Harbor Days Celebration in August. In July, Traverse City has its national Cherry Festival, featuring parades, music, food and family events. Several golf courses are also nearby.
- Due to covid19 the togo grab bag breakfast was awesome. They have everything laid out. You filled your bag and went back to your room. A very nice way to keep social distancing.
- Big room. Comfortable beds. Nice size jacuzzi and pool. View of bay. Very close to downtown Traverse City. Price reasonable.
- The extra attention to covid procedures was reassuring. The attention to keeping dog waste bags at each door was commendable. The grounds were animal waste free because of the dog owners ability to clean up after their animal without excuses. The hotel was clean and well lit. The included WiFi allowed us to use our Roku and made us feel at home. Loved the larger refrigerator and the in room microwave. The bed was super comfortable and had sufficient pillows. Enough room for the dogs kennel. Wish it was warm enough for the lovely chairs set up to view the setting sun.
- We actually came to this hotel because the original hotel we booked was unsatisfactory. Walking into Sleep Inn was such a breath of fresh air. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. We told him about our previous hotel so he called the phone to our room shortly after we got in there to make sure everything was okay and if there was anything he could do to make up more comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat if we travel to Traverse City again!
- The room was nice and big perfect for the two of us and bed was nice and big comfy it was also in a good location with downtown only 10 minutes away and there was a store down the road if we forgot anything
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Traverse City. Featuring a private beach in scenic Traverse City, Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel also features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Entertainment on Front Street is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.A balcony with a view of the private beach and Lake Michigan is featured in every room at Pointes North Beachfront Resort. Rooms include cable TV, sofa bed, and a spa tub for relaxation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf and kayaking. The property provides free parking.Free continental breakfast is available each morning to all guests at the the hotel. The breakfast features items such as fresh juice and pastries.The hotel is just under 1 miles from Mt Holiday Ski Area, 2 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College, and 6 miles from Hickory Hills Ski Area.
- The bed was very comfortable the room was very clean loved the spa bath
- The property was very clean and had a beautiful view.
- The view was amazing, the bed comfy, good pillows. Great bathroom set up with separate vanity/toilet area. very clean
- Love the beach very clean! Weve stayed here twice now and will not be our last. Love the town and the area. Great place to stay!
- Bed was super comfortableNice view of the beachHuge room with separate bathroomEnjoyed the Jacuzzi tub though I know not all rooms had this
Cherry Tree Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Traverse City. Cherry Tree Inn enjoys a waterfront location on the East Bay with a backdrop of Old Mission Peninsula hills. It offers water sports facilities along with an indoor pool and spa.The air-conditioned accommodation at the Cherry Tree includes cable TV with a DVD player and video games. Microwaves and fridges are standard in every kitchenette.Cherry Tree Inn and Suites combines the laid-back resort lifestyle with 4 seasons of outdoor fun. Entertainment options include an exercise and game rooms. There is also a nautical-themed kids playground.Guests can enjoy wine tasting at the Chateau Grand Traverse, just 2.1 miles away. The Chateau de Leelanau is 12.1 miles from the hotel, while Leelanau Sands Casino lies at a distance of 19.1 miles.
- We absolutely loved this property! The staff were phenomenal and so friendly! We had a beautiful room and fantastic view! We cannot wait to return!!!
- We had a great view, a clean, updated room and a balcony. The beds were comfortable, and the kitchenette was stocked with a variety of tazo tea, cream, sugar, honey, coffee and a coffee pot, mini fridge and microwave. I loved the 24/7 coffee and tea in the library. The breakfast was decent for covid. The beach area was nice. The staff was wonderful.
- I was offered a available water view room for 10 more. Very worth it. The staff were Very nice
- It was nice to have breakfast onsite. Close to everything. Room Great! We also liked the little room that overlooked the lake and allowed us to play table games.
- Very Quiet and clean, the staff will make you feel very welcome. COVID restrictions are set up, pool and hot tub are open with a 10 person limit, plenty of free Leland Coffee flavors at the coffee bar, small breakfast selections in the morning , changes by day. You take what you want to your room due to COVID
Traverse Bay Inn
One of our top picks in Traverse City. Set in Traverse City, 0.9 mi from Mt Holiday Ski Area, Traverse Bay Inn offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and a garden. All rooms feature a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. The inn features family rooms.The units at the inn feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College is 3.1 mi from Traverse Bay Inn, while Hickory Hills Ski Area is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- This is our 3rd stay here. We absolutely love coming up here every year. The room has always been clean and well maintained. Jeff has been very helpful in suggesting local attractions for us to visit
- everything was clean bedroom was separated from rest of the room by a door so you could sleep in a comfortable room without hearing any noise that in itself is extremely rare staying in a room employee behavior was very helpful and friendly I would come back, and probably am would recommend it to anyone else
- I didnt know that breakfast was part of the stay if so I wasnt informed. I would stay again if Im ever that way again it was a very comfy stay. Thank you!
- Very clean. No noisy neighbors. Slept the best I ever had!
- Small kitchenette was perfect and had just the right amenities. Heat was really good too! Good location on east bay Traverse City. Easy walk out front door with the dog
Grand Beach Resort Hotel
Featuring a private beach and indoor poor, the Grand Beach Resort Hotela also provides guests with a continental breakfast served daily. The resort is less than 0.6 mi from Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf.Guest rooms offer beach or courtyard views. They provide WiFi and cable TV with HBO. They are also equipped with refrigerators and coffee makers.A gym and meeting room are available to guests at the Grand Beach Resort Hotel. A spa is also on site at this hotel.Traverse City State Park is 0.6 mi away and Music House Museum is 5 mi from the hotel. The Grand Traverse Mall is located 6 mi away.
- The texting feature to contact the front desk was seemless, I liked how they kept checking on my through texts. Our room was spacious and clean.
- This place is absolutely gorgeous, the cleanliness of the room, the view, the amenities, the staff was unbelievable, I honestly cannot wait to come back again. Loved everything about this place!!
- Beautiful hotel clean nice location and friendly staff
- It might not sound real, but we loved it here! Room was super clean and comfortable. Had more then enough towels. Extremely friendly staff. Ashley at front desk was terrific! She even texted us to make sure we were enjoying our stay! We come to Traverse City often and stayed many places, but definitely will being staying here from now on.
- The view was beautiful and weather was perfect. Room was nice and clean and beds were comfortable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rapid City