Hampton Inn Asheboro
The North Carolina Zoo is a 14-minute drive from this hotel in Asheboro. An indoor pool with hot tub and spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and decorated in cool colors are available.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room. The Hampton Inn Asheboro’s guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities.A small gym and a computer in the lobby are available. Laundry facilities are also on site.Richard Petty Museum is a 16-minute drive from Asheboro Hampton Inn. Seagrove, the largest collection of potters in North Carolina, is 15 miles from the property.
- The shower was great, the bed was extra soft. The staff was polite.
- Location was good, friendly front desk staff, wasnt much of a breakfast with the bag breakfast, water, muffin, and nutri grain bar
- I loved that it was very clean and staff was excellent.
- The staff was great. Room was clean. Hotel was as well.
- The hotel wa located close to the interstate, restaurants and the NC Zoo. Even though the breakfast buffet was closed because of Covid, the hotel provided bagged breakfasts.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Located off Highway 64, this pet-friendly hotel is a 15-minute drive from North Carolina Zoo. It features an outdoor pool, a game room and a daily hot breakfast. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in every room at Comfort Inn & Suites. Rooms feature warm colors and include a cable TV, work desk and small seating area.The Comfort Inn & Suites offers an on-site fitness room and business center for guest convenience. Guests can also use the hotel laundry facilities.This hotel is a 6-minute drive from Collector’s Antique Mall, and a 9-minute drive from Asheboro Country Club. Richard Petty Museum is 13.5 miles away.
- The location was convenient to our destination. The breakfast provided good choices and met COVID restrictions. It was kind of nice to be able to grab and go! All staff were friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.
- There was no breakfast, which was a slight problem since we were traveling with our 2 young children.
- Sue and Caeser were there to meet/greet me upon arrival. They took care of everything. The room was clean and nice although no wash clothes in the shower? No breakfast either, due to COVID, but not unexpected. Overall, Id recommend a stay here and would use it again.
- Everything was fine. Nice friendly staff aClean place comfy
- We slept very well! The mattress and bedding were of a lovely quality.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Asheboro
One of our best sellers in Asheboro! SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Asheboro is located less than six miles from the North Carolina Zoo and the American Classic Motorcycle Company. It is minutes away from area attractions like the Richard Petty Museum, Randolph Community College and Seagrove Pottery.Charlotte Motor Speedway and Rockingham Dragway are 50 miles away. The hotel is walking distance from the mall, several shops and a variety of restaurants.Hotel services and amenities include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free coffee and seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers can access copy and fax services.In addition to standard amenities, all rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, coffee makers, desks, irons and ironing boards.Ample parking for cars and busses are located on the property for guest convenience.This is a pet-friendly hotel and a nightly fee is required.
- I want to say that it was a nice place to stay. It was very lite up as we got there at night. The room was so nice.
- A really nice hotel. Maybe hard to find. We had a few problems with our tv but the front desk lady helped us out best she could. She was super friendly. The rooms are updated and have all the normal amenities. The pool and breakfast is closed do to the virus. But I would highly recommend and will stay again!
- The room was very clean and a relaxing atmosphere. The shower was awesome and so refreshing after being out in the hot sun all day.
- Bed pillows very comfy! Bedding, curtains, walls, bathroom…super clean!
- Love the staff, very warm and welcoming. My room was clean and the heat was already on when I arrived which was soooo welcoming as it was 28. Will definitely be staying here on future trips home to see my family.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Asheboro
In Asheboro, North Carolina, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool and daily buffet breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Asheboro Fairfield Inn and Suites. Cable TV is included.A fitness center is accessible to guests at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Asheboro. Guests can enjoy a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk as well. Other facilities include dry cleaning and laundry services.North Carolina Zoo is a 13-minute drive from this hotel. Guests are a 15-minute drive from the Richard Petty Museum and 8 miles from the North Carolina Aviation Museum and Hall of Fame.
- Everything and the ladies at front had excellent customer service!!!!!
- A lady was helping me out , wish i could remember her name i do remember she was from the north she was off the clock … when i found out I immediately told her too stop I can wait … not even two minutes later i was helped by another lady … they both made sure i had a clean room after they had a full house the night before half the staff
- didnt have breakfast. Ms.Kelly was great she went above and beyond the call of duty to help us
- The entire experience was awesome but the definite star of the show was McKenzie!! This lady was the best and most welcoming person. Ive ever experienced in the hospitality industry. She is an absolute gem with a smile that is pure magic! She made sure we had everything we needed and her suggestions were fantastic! I will be staying here from now on and hope to see her again.
- The receptionist was wonderful, room was clean and close to restaurants.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn hotel is a great place to stay during your next visit to Asheboro. This North Carolina hotel is conveniently located near U.S. Highway 220 and is minutes away from local points of interest like the North Carolina Zoo, the American Classic Motorcycle Company and the Seagrove Pottery factory.As a guest of this North Carolina hotel, you can enjoy full-service amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, seasonal outdoor pool, exercise room. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.This North Carolina hotel offers additional conveniences including a public computer with Internet access, copy and fax service and a meeting room. All spacious guest rooms at this Asheboro, NC hotel are furnished with flat-screen televisions with MP3 player jacks, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, desks, voice mail and cable television with free HBO. Ask about our rooms that have sofa sleepers. Nonsmoking and connecting rooms can be requested.Valet cleaning service is available and ample on-site parking is provided.
- THE LOCATION, THE QUIETNESS,THE COMFORTABLE BEDS THE SET UP IN THE ROOM! I LOVED IT WOULD LOVE TO STAY AGAIN!
- I like the location, cleanliness, friendly staff, and value.
- The room was sooooooo comfortable. Staff very friendly. Location is right off the highway. Pool was open.
- Easy check in. Great location. Pleasant staff with good breakfast. Thanks
- motel was nice and clean, girl behind the counter was a little on the lazy side, not much personality!
Motel 6-Asheboro, NC
Motel 6 Asheboro is offering accommodations in Asheboro. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are featured.Greensboro is 28 miles from the hotel, while High Point is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 39 miles from Motel 6 Asheboro.
- I like it all but I left one day early but I didnt get any money back I paid up front
- Pam and Melissa were so friendly and accommodating !
- The staff was exceptional with every call and attended to my requests promptly
- the staff was exceptionally accommodating and friendly. i will surely use this motel again in the future. the bed was divine i could have slept all day lol.
- Clean and updated. Very comfortable bed. It was exactly what we needed for a great price!
Quality Inn offers accommodations in Asheboro. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a concierge service. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Greensboro is 28 mi from Quality Inn, while High Point is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 39 mi from the accommodations.
- Unfortunately the breakfast bar was closed.No big deal.
- Room was nice size. Bed was comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
- My husband and I needed a place to stay fast. We had to travel to NC due to the death of his brother. The staff here treated us like family. Its not a five star hotel but everyone here is as nice as can be. Very accommodating. Very comfortable. Clean. I would definitely stay here again.
- Room service was very friendly. Loved the excitement they had when knocking on door to make sure we were ok and if we needed anything. Also front desk was very friendly and very caring.
- Everything…the staff was courteous, went out of their way for me. The clerk at the front desk was especially helpful….the room was clean and well appointed….Its right off the highway convenient to get to and close to restaurants/ shopping. Ill stay there again….
Hampton Inn High Point
Located in a tree-filled region known for its furniture production, this Hampton Inn features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Hampton Inn High Point contain cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Seating is available beside the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers free passes to an off-site fitness center.The High Point Hampton Inn is 5.5 miles from the 38-foot tall “World’s Largest Chest of Drawers” and 14 miles from the All-a-Flutter Butterfly Farm. The Richard Petty Museum is a 20-minute drive, or less, away.
- Great variety of choices for breakfast. I would have preferred plain scrambled eggs as an option on the days where egg dish was changed, as I personally dont eat cheese that was added every other day. I love having fresh coffee/tea available 24/7, but found the water not so hot in the evenings. It was great to have both a microwave and refrigerator in the room. Excellent housekeeping and front desk staff! The room was wellmaintained and very clean. Also, my adult children enjoyed the workout facility.
- Very Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was fresh and delicious
- Easy to access, plenty of elevators, very clean and great location to interstates
- Everything was awesome! The breakfast is always extremely great!
- Hotel was nice and staff was excellent. Location was a bit far out but right next to highway so not a problem.
Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point Archdale
Located off Interstate 85 and Route 311, this Archdale hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served every morning, and the Fairfield Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away.A microwave, small refrigerator, and a flat-screen cable TV with premium film channels are featured in every room at Fairfield Inn and Suites High Point Archdale. Other amenities include a desk and ironing facilities.A fitness center, launderette, and dry cleaning serviced are offered by this High Point Archdale Fairfield Inn and Suites. Free private parking is available on site.Creekside Park is 2 mi away. The property is also 8 minutes’ drive from Randleman Lake and 24 mi from the Piedmont Tirad International Airport.
- The facilities were excellent! Our room was fantastic!!!
- Everything was VERY CLEAN! The pool was open. The location is awesome. The staff was very helpful. Didnt have a full breakfast available, but there were items you could grab quickly available coffee, muffins, and cereal, etc.
- The room was very clean and the staff was very professional and polite. We were close the a lot of restaurants which was great and convenient. We will stay there again if we are ever in the area again.
- The staff was awesome and the hotel and room were clean. The shower was great.
- The other staff ie cleaning and food service staff were awesome and friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites High Point South
Located just off Interstate 85, this hotel in Archdale, North Carolina features an outdoor pool and rooms with free WiFi and a cable TV. The historic Castle McCulloch is 10 minutes’ drive away.A coffee machine and work desk are provided in all warmly decorated rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites High Point South. Spacious suites also include a sofa bed, microwave, and refrigerator.Free access to the outdoor pool is provided to all guests. There is a fully-equipped business center with free WiFi on site.The High Point South Holiday Inn Express is within 11 miles of both the High Point Museum & Historical Park and Wet ‘n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park. Holly Ridge Golf Links is just 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Property was very clean and the staff is very, very helpful and nice. Since the drainage in the bathrooms were not the best hotel could use some updating, the staff definitely made our stay! They kept the place spotless they couldnt be more accommodating.
- We enjoyed the room. The only minor problem was that the ac in the room made the bedding feel damp. But overall I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Nice clean place . Beds were really comfortable ac worked really good. No complaints at all.
- We have stayed in many hotels across the US but my husband and I both felt this was likely one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in for a reasonable price. Staff was exceptionally friendly, hotel and room was immaculate, and parking/surroundings were great. Will most definitely stay here again. Breakfast was also very very good to be included as complimentary and a very easy petfriendly stay.
- The most comfortable hotel weve stayed at in a long time
Looking for: Best Hotels in Randleman