|1||Crest Trail Lodge||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Cowlitz River Lodge||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Crest Trail Lodge
Featuring a free continental breakfast daily, this Naches, Washington lodge is a 25-minute drive from Whitepass Ski Resort. An evening cocktail reception is provided daily.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each air-conditioned room provides a flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities at Crest Trail Lodge. All rooms are simply furnished in subtle colored linens.Fresh waffles, fruit, coffee, sausages and pastries are just some of the free breakfast items available daily at Packwood Crest Trail Lodge. Air conditioning is featured throughout.Mount Rainier National Park is 30 miles from Crest Trail Lodge. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 100 miles away.
- Loved the location central in Packwood, a little mountain town. Very friendly staff, comfortable rooms everything you need after exploring Mount Rainier Park. Great dining recommendations from staff, thank you!
- We were in the hotel alone. There were no other guests. We also got a breakfast in the morning that we were quite happy with.
- Nice location just outside of town, friendly staff, clean, makeshift breakfast in covid times
- Really appreciated the help with what ended up being an extremely late checkin. After being reroited twice due to wildfire related road closures I didnt make it until 1030pm after office hours. They were very understanding and handled everything.
- This was a comfortable newer facility just off the highway. It was comfortable and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful regarding restaurants and activities in the area.
This Packwood motel is within an 1-hour drive from Mount Rainier National Park. The motel has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Packwood Inn features an outdoor picnic area. Free on-site parking is also available.Guest rooms at the Packwood come with cable TV and air conditioning. Private bathrooms with shower and bathtub combinations are also included.Mount St. Helen’s Volcanic Monument is a 2-hour drive from the Packwood Inn. Activities including hiking, skiing and river rafting are available only minutes from the motel.
- One of the closest accommodations to Mt Rainier although still quite a distance away. Reasonably priced.
- Great staff. Free coffee and pastries. Clean room, comfortable bed. Great location in center of town. Wonderful indoor clean swimming pool at perfect temperature. Outdoor swing in back yard around a fire pit.
- Excellent location, kind and attentive staff, very clean.
- Very simple, clean place to stay for the night. Would be a good base for some summer exploring of the forest/mountains. We love that there was a normal size coffee maker and generous sized mini fridge. Also, our room had a gorgeous view of the mountains!
- Absolutely wonderful for the money! The location is great mountain views, right in the middle of town and all of its conveniences, not far from White Pass. The staff was friendly and helpful!
Cowlitz River Lodge
Boasting a garden and shared lounge, Cowlitz River Lodge is set in Packwood, 14 mi from White Pass Ski Area. Each accommodations has mountain views and free WiFi. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. The private bathroom iFs equipped with a hair dryer. At the motel the rooms include a seating area.Guests at Cowlitz River Lodge will be able to enjoy activities in and around Packwood, like skiing.The nearest airport is Yakima Air Terminal (McAllister Field) Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
- Our 1 night stay was very good. The facilities were clean and maintained well. The bagged breakfast was just what my travelling partner and I had ordered! Cindy was wonderful and able to provide us with hiking information and dining information in the area.
- It was very clean. The woman at the reception desk was very friendly and cheerful. Elk grazed on the property both morning and evening
- The property was very clean, the staff was very friendly and an ease to speak to.
- Due to COVID they did not have breakfast or wine social in the evening but they had a goodie bag. plus they gave us a break on the price of the room.The best part of the stay was watching the elk grazing just out side our window. also they have the best pizza at Cruiser pizza.
- Lovely location and nice peopleI would never have guessed it was a Best Western based on architecture, decor and amenities!
This Historic Ashford Lodge features a restaurant, fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The entrance to Mt. Rainer National Park is 10 minutes’ walk away. Each of the units in the main building is unique, and all rooms offer cable TV, a coffee maker, WiFi, toiletries, Google mini, and daily housekeeping.Homemade breads, soups and pie are some of the specialties served at Alexander’s Lodge. An extensive wine and micro-brew beer list is offered.Some rooms have in-room massage service. Nearby nature trails lead to Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Local artisan gifts are featured in the gift shop onsite.Pioneer Farm Museum is 40 minutes’ drive away. Mt. Rainier Gondola is 62 mi away from Alexander’s Lodge.
- Old building. Loved the pictures and notes about iss history. The best was very comfortable
- comfy beds, cleanliness, beautiful landscaping, fun common room
- The location. Have been there before. The surroundings. The breakfast basket was good and cute.
- The grounds are just so stunning!!! The surrounding area is gorgeous! The room was comfy and quaint! Cute little breakfast in a basket delivered daily!
- Location relative to Mt. Rainier National Park was perfect! Staff was very responsive and kind. We were grateful for the onsite Tesla chargers and pet friendly accommodations.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Randle