The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
One of our top picks in Rancho Mirage. Surrounded by the picturesque Santa Rosa Mountain Range, this Rancho Mirage hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a child’s pool and a spa and health club.A flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player are provided in each air-conditioned room at The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathroom also includes a hairdryer and a bathrobe.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, State Fare restaurant is located at The Rancho Mirage Ritz-Carlton.Guests can enjoy a work out in the fitness center at The Ritz-Carlton. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including hiking.Century Park is 6.5 miles from this hotel. Palm Springs International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Breakfast was excellent. Location was spectacular.
- Great Experience all together!Great Service, Great Food, Great staff
- Amazing hotel.The rooms were a bit small but its no big deal.
- Staff was awesome but no one cleaned our room throughout stay.
- It was truly relaxing, a true getting away from the city life. The views were beautiful, the staff was extremely accommodating and accommodations were beyond comfort.
Motel 6-Rancho Mirage, CA – Palm Springs
Located near casinos and museums, this California motel offers relaxing facilities and guestrooms with modern amenities.Motel 6 Rancho Mirage is less than 5 mi away from the Big League Dreams Sports Park and the Agua Caliente Casino. Attractions such as the Palm Springs Air Museum, Moorten Botanical Gardens and Desert Fashion Plaza are just a short drive away.This pet-friendly motel offers free morning coffee and a refreshing outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate Rancho Mirage Motel 6’s in-room cable TV with extended channels and free local calls.
- Simple clean no clutter. Bed is very uncomfortable. To many uses. Need new bed
- Perfect place and Affordable in beautiful palm springs
- The place was nice and clean the staff was friendly the washer and dryer works great the vending machines are good good morning sir
- Location ,rate everyone there is always nice and accommodating
- Brandi and Martha were so nice, professional but with kindness
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage
This Rancho Mirage hotel is near multiple golf courses, including Rancho Las Palmas Golf Course, 1 mi away. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with free WiFi.A microwave, a refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage. All rooms include a cable TV and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.The Great American Grill serves breakfast every day at the Rancho Mirage Hilton Garden Inn. Snacks and beverages can be purchased 24/7 at the Pavilion Pantry.Free access to the outdoor pool and fitness center is provided to all guests of the Hilton Garden Inn. Free on-site parking is also available.Palms Springs International Airport is 8.1 mi away. Wet & Wild Water Park is 7.5 mi away.
- 1. Very good location close to the airport, to supermarkets, to Palm Desert main shopping street, to malls and restaurants, to golf courses. 2. Comfortable beds which is always very important to us. 3. The staff was friendly. We travelled in Covid and for golf tournament so we did not use facilities/ services like the pool or breakfast but we would stay at this property again.
- I wish I could have stayed longer. It was so clean and comfortable and my room was really nice. The night desk manager was really wonderful to me and helped me get my iPad online so I could use it. She was great!
- The cleanliness, the quiet, the comfort, and the location. The hotel is in such a nice spot. We ate at several local places nearby. There is a cute little outdoor shopping and eating area, so we took the kids there a few times and ate and walked around. The hotel itself didnt have much because of covid, but you really dont have to go far to enjoy good food and even outdoor entertainment. We ate at Babes which was amazing, and we went up the way to Bills Pizza. We loved both places. Check in was easy, check out was as well. I would have liked to have had a few more cups in the room. We had four guests with us in our room and they only gave us two coffee cups. They should make sure to provide the appropriate amount of cups.
- The property was clean and quiet. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The pool is great and plenty of parking.
- The rooms were very clean ,great view and friendly staff.
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Desert. This Palm Springs resort’s amenities include 2 championship golf courses, and a complex of 5 pools. Its luxuriously furnished rooms include LCD TVs and marble bathrooms.All of the rooms at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offer views of the hotel’s pools and gardens. Guests can take gondolas tours of the waterways from the hotel’s gondola deck.Guests can play tennis on the hotel’s clay and grass courts. There’s also fitness center with state-of-the-art. The hotel’s extensive spa offers a wide range of treatments.JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offers Californian cuisine at the Rockwood Grill, and Japanese dishes created by ‘Samurai chefs’ at the Mikado. The hotel’s lobby bar offers freshly prepared sushi. Room service is also available.The JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is 4.5 miles from the El Paseo shopping district, 5 miles from the The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens and 9.7 miles from the Oasis Waterpark.
- All great! The staff was very, very accommodating. Pool as always was out of this world. Fishermans Landing was exceptional!
- Room service was great and even though they delivered the wrong breakfast it was better than what we ordered and we were so ecstatic thanks
- We have a great time love the place planning to come back !!
- Great place to stay, only downside was a room facing conference center being renovated.
- It is a spacious resort with lots of activity. The lobby has a magnificent view of the mountains, golf course, and palm trees. It is noisy there, but a fun place to hang out. The renovated rooms are very nice, the beds and linens comfortable. The hallways still look older and the sound carries right into the rooms. It is a fun place for families. We had a family reunion there with teenagers and 20 somethings and everyone had a great time. TT innovation kitchen was an incredible restaurant. Food was amazing and staff wonderful. The Japanese restaurant was fun and the food tasty. All in all the JW Marriott was a good choice for our large group!
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
Located in downtown Palm Desert, this hotel is 1.4 miles from El Paseo, which features shopping options. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort. All rooms include a cable TV and air conditioning. Guests can also utilize the iron and ironing facilities in each room type.A daily cooked-to-order breakfast is served at the Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort. Free coffee and juice are included. Guests can also utilize the on-site fitness center. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Many golf courses are within 2 miles of the hotel, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. College of the Desert and McCallam Theater are both a 4-minute drive away.
- The free breakfast is great. Other than the fridge, the maintenance on the room is good too.
- Breakfast no good, staff in lunch room, look very stressful.
- We stay here every visit to calif.The convenience, everything is within walking distance.
- Everything was awesome staff was great breakfast awesome like always
- The breakfast looked great, however, I was limited in time to get breakfast and I waited in line for about 20 minutes and had no more time to wait any longer. I did get the tasty pastries, fruit, yogurt, and granola bars.
Motel 6-Thousand Palms, CA – Rancho Mirage
Set in Thousand Palms, 8.1 mi from Palm Springs,Motel 6 Thousand Palms – Palm Springs. features an outdoor pool and hot tub.Select rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Motel 6 Thousand Palms features free WiFi . A TV is provided in each guest room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 12 mi from Motel 6 Thousand Palms, while Indio is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs International Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- It was comfortable thats what I like and it had a c
- Teresa provided outstanding service.She was very knowledgeable and professional.
- Value compared to others in the area was very good. Easy on and off the 10 freeway. Plenty of places to eat nearby.
- The room was recently renovated and for my dogs they now have a fenced off dog area.
- Excellent value, needed a room for a stopover while on way to daughters softball tournament. Nice quiet area, close to food. Added benefit of having a Walmart close by as well. Staff was very friendly. Wed definitely stay here again.
Courtyard Palm Desert
One of our top picks in Palm Desert. Just 8 miles from Indian Canyons, Courtyard Palm Desert offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free internet access. Features include an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a gym.The air-conditioned rooms of Palm Desert Courtyard feature a modern interior. All rooms have a mini-bar, a work desk, and tea/coffee making facilities. Flat-screen TVs are standard in all room types.The Bistro, located in the lobby, is open for breakfast and dinner. Starbucks coffee is available throughout the day. Beer and wine are offered in the evenings.Courtyard Palm Desert also offers laundry facilities, a free newspaper service, and a safety deposit box.Palm Desert Courtyard is only 4 miles from the McCallum Theater. There are 7 country and golf clubs within a 3 miles radius from the hotel.
- Friendly staff, room was lovely. In a safe environment, apple bees was right across from the room.
- Location, restaurants in the area. Staff was very helpful and great attitude.
- Close to freeway but far enough to not hear any traffic.
- CLEAN, FRIENDLY, SPACIOUS, GREAT TO GET AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE CITY LIFE. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS LOCATIONS, AND ON THE PLUS SIDE ITS VERY AFFORDABLE.
- I like the room and cleanliness and the front desk service, answer all my questions.
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
One of our top picks in Palm Desert. Nine miles from Palm Springs International Airport and Oasis Water Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub and jogging track. The rooms all have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Palm Desert Hampton Inn & Suites features a breakfast buffet and convenience store. Guests can work out in the gym. For added convenience, there is a business center and meeting facilities.Children’s Discovery Museum is 3 miles from Hampton Inn. The hotel is 6 miles from Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens and 10 miles from Palm Springs Air Museum.
- When booking this reservation, one of the main reasons was breakfast. Very poor.Coffee good
- We arrived lte check in and the staff was so helpful, rooms were sealed after they clean it to assure it was cleaned and rooms were odor free. We love the vibe and location. Great stay.
- Because of Covid breakfast was not served, however they provided granola bars and muffins.
- Breakfast was ok wish coffee was made a little stronger its too water down.
- We had a great stay! The front desk woman who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. The beds were great not like other places that cover up for bad mattresses with huge pillow toppers the beds were perfect!!!Great nights sleep!
Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells
This resort features a private golf course, full-service spa and an outdoor pool. It offers daily housekeeping services. Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 20 miles away.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort’s rooms have deluxe bedding which includes down comforters and comforters. Each room has cable TV with pay-per-view TV options.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort has 7 restaurants and cafes. Cava serves Californian specialties in an outdoor setting and Italian delicacies are featured in Sirocco.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort is 14.5 miles from Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs International Airport. El Paseo shopping venues are a 5-minute drive away.
- Great, quiet location!! Clean, roomy hotel room. Hand sanitizer stations located by all the elevators. The resort location is central. Several restaurants and shops within a 5 mile radius.
- Love the property it was my 2nd time going in less then 1 month I will be coming back here soon
- Food was delicious. Fast and clean service during these hard times or corona.
- First time staying during a pandemic and I couldnt have asked for better. Look forward to staying when all services are provided.
- Location was nice, minimal food selections made us leave the property for meals, that was a bummer.
Travelodge by Wyndham Cathedral City
Just 1 miless from Knott’s Soak City Water Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool and a hydromassage tub. All of Travelodge Cathedral City’s spacious rooms offer a balcony or patio.Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Decorated with maple furniture and bright colors, each room includes free WiFi and cable TV.Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort is less than 1 mile from Cathedral City Travelodge. Palm Springs International Airport is located 8 minutes and Big League Dream Park is 10 minutes from the property. Downtown Palm Springs is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Very nice staff. Dealt well with coronavirus.
- We love this place. Micheal is very nice and pleasant. Service with a smile.
- The staff was accommodating and the room was clean. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend.
- The place was nice and clean. It was conviently place to all the outing facilities
- Everything. Staff was friendly rooms were great hot tub was awesome. Located close to restraunts and stores.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rancho Mirage