The Bannville Hotel
Located in Banbridge, The Bannville Hotel features a bar and BBQ area. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property provides evening entertainment and a shared lounge.All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. At The Bannville Hotel all rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV.The accommodation offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.The Bannville Hotel has a playground.For business travellers’ convenience, meeting and banquet facilities, a business center, newspapers and an ATM machine are featured.Belfast is 27 miles from the hotel, while Carlingford is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 26 miles from The Bannville Hotel.
- Compliments to the chef and staff for going out of their way at times
- The breakfast was delicious and so was our evening meal. The surroundings of the hotel are beautiful.
- The room was fantastic would definitely love to go back here and great value for money
- Breakfast was lovely location was good and staff were excellent and very helpful.
- Beautiful breakfast ,and plenty of it .bar food excellent .staff very friendly .. great stay and would 100 recommend
Belmont House Hotel
Belmont House Hotel in Banbridge has 4-star accommodations with a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Belmont House Hotel can enjoy a Full English/Irish or a vegetarian breakfast.Belfast is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Carlingford is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 28 miles from Belmont House Hotel.
- Great place staff couldnt be nicer or more efficient and great value for money a real switch off location we loved it
- Room was clean and tidy and well made. I was able to check in early as well
- The food was incredible! Definitely worth the money, everything was perfectly cooked and piping hot and looked as delicious as it tasted. The staff were really polite and welcoming, the room was amazing and extremely clean and comfortable. Couldnt have asked for a better birthday treat for my partner!
- Breakfast great especially the freshly squeezed apple juice! The house was was warm and welcoming as were the staff. Rooms were lovely.
- Beautiful hotel and surroundings.. very friendly and helpful.. very clean and lovely breakfast
Mourne Country Hotel
On the outskirts of the vibrant city of Newry, Morne Country Hotel offers high-quality accommodations, with a restaurant, bar and live entertainment. Rooms with attached bathroom are complemented by free on-site parking.All rooms at Morne Country Hotel have a TV, tea and coffee facilities and telephone. Each has an private bathroom with bath or shower.The hotel’s relaxing bar and fireside lounge offers a bistro-style menu, with more formal dining on offer at the Shanlieve Restaurant. Fresh local produce is used in the restaurant’s varied dishes, and a full wine list is also available.Newry’s Cathedral and Creamery Quarters are the places to find a variety of cafés, bars and shops, with the center of the city around 6 minutes’ drive away. Belfast International Airport is a 1-hour drive from Newry.
- Room was great, Lovely and warm for my arrival o a cold night. Smart TV with Youtube etc. Very nice bar. Breakfast was fabulos. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Breakfast was very good, room was clean, bed comfortable
- Good location if travelling by car the staff was great and friendly, breakfast was hot and fresh I would recommend this hotel highly
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay. The location was good with plenty of parking.
- Great Value.Well decorated RoomsGood Food and Bar
This 4-star hotel with a recreational complex is located on Merchants Quay in the center of the city, convenient for all the city activities, pubs bars and restaurants.Canal Court has an award-winning restaurant, and a carvery and bar snacks are available in Granary Bar.The recreational complex has a swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room among other facilities – perfect for a few relaxing moments.
- Wonderful location, beautiful hotel, clean and comfortable.
- Great location, excellent restaurant, great pub, even had free music band in one of the areas.
- Lovely large hotel in middle of Newry. Victorian furniture charm. Great 20 metres lap pool gym.
- Staff very friendly, room was fine, breakfast was nice, good atmosphere in the bar in the evening. I was particularly impressed that your gym and spa area was open at 6.30am and your steam room was piping hot at 6.30, and you can quote me on that. Well done!
- The hotel is lovely, welcoming, and beautifully decorated. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Our room was delightfulthe bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets were luxurious.
Seagoe Hotel features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Portadown. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Seagoe Hotel offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Tayto Factory is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 27 miles from Seagoe Hotel.
- The staff were incredibly accommodating and went out of their way to help us have the best night away. I cant wait to return.
- Breakfast tasted fine. Servers provided good service.
- The staff were very friendly,especially Shannon at front desk.warm.friendly and very professional.great music during dinner and breakfast
- The Seagoe Hotel exceeded my expectations in all respects. The food was delicious I cannot recommend the breakfast pancakes enough! The bedroom was modern and extremely comfortable with all the amenities you could need, including luxurious bath robes. The bathroom was heavenly with a giant walkin shower. It would the perfect spot for a romantic weekend away or a business trip. The location was very easy to reach, just off the motorway and the staff were friendly and welcoming. We will definitely be returning soon!
- The staff were all very friendly, and anxious to help with anything we asked or needed.
Located in Newry, Flagstaff Lodge features free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Flagstaff Lodge features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is offered.There is luggage storage space at the property.There is a golf driving range next to the property, which guests can use. Dundalk is 11 mi from Flagstaff Lodge, while Carlingford is 9.9 mi away and Drogheda is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 35 mi from Flagstaff Lodge.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was well presented with great choice. The room was spacious and clean. plenty of car parking and convenient for the main roads in the area.
- Excellent facilities, breakfast superb, particularly the porridge
- Overall excellent stay. Wonderful food and really tidy clean room. All facilities available.
- Its been my second time I stayed in this hotel and for the second time It didnt disappoint.I arrived at the hotel at 830pm after long day at work and I was praying that they would still serve food at that time.On my arrival lovely receptionist Louise asked if myself and my coworker were hungry to which I said yes.She said kitchen was closed at 8pm but she thought I will be late so she asked the kitchen team to fix us few sandwiches !!! Omg I wanted to hug her at that time!on top of that she said that she will throw in free breakfast for us!I hope Louisa and Management team will read my review and praise your team including bar staff for such an amazing experience I work in retail myself where I have to deal with people everyday and that isnt always easy,but people like Louisa are rear this day so thank you for making a difference !Thank you I definitely will be back again!
- A fantastic value. Everything and everyone was great. It was over the top right down to breakfast.
Armagh City Hotel
One of our top picks in Armagh. In the heart of Armagh, the Armagh City Hotel is just 15 minutes’ walk from Armagh Astropark. With a modern leisure center and free parking, there is also a traditional restaurant.The spacious rooms at Armagh City each have a private modern bathroom and cozy seating area. All rooms feature a work desk, trouser press and satellite TV, and some have impressive city views.The on-site health and fitness leisure center features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym.With stylish decor, the Friary Restaurant serves creative cuisine using fresh, local produce. Featuring open fires, scenic views and live music, The Callan Lounge offers cocktails and light meals.Located in the historical town center, Armagh City Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St Patrick’s Cathedrals. Lively Belfast can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive.
- Everything else was fine. The staff were excellent.
- This was our 4th time to stay in the Armagh City Hotel, and it was perfect as always.. Our newly refurbished room, was comfortable and clean.The food was delicious and all the staff were so friendly and helpful.. I loved the lively atmosphere either in the lounge or the foyer, as I love people watching
- Excellent staff, great food and comfortable bed…I was on a business trip and did not intend on staying the night, staff supplied tooth brush and paste and did everything they could to help. I was going to miss the closing time of the restaurant so I rang ahead my order and had my dinner on arrival. Very impressed with hotel all round.
- Great pool, great restaurant, great staff and lovely people. Excellent location.
- The staff were all lovely. It was very hot during our stay and the rooms dont have air conditioning but when we asked they gave us fans which helped.
Killeavy Castle Estate
Killeavy Castle Estate has a bar, garden, a spa & wellness center and terrace in Meigh. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Killeavy Castle Estate has some accommodations that have a balcony, and the rooms come with an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet or a Full English/Irish breakfast.At Killeavy Castle Estate guests are welcome to use a sauna.Carlingford is 13 miles from the hotel, while Newry is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 48 miles from Killeavy Castle Estate.
- Great Location quiet and scenic with a mountain hike literally on the doorstep! but only 10mins from Newry.Staff were helpful and friendly. Food was great. Facilities were spotless as expected for a rather new hotel!
- Rooms were very spacious and clean staff extremely friendly and helpful food in bar and restaurants very good beautiful views available throughout the property of the surrounding areas
- Estate was lovely. Rooms are very clean, bright and comfortable. Food was delicious.
- Exceptional place. Great service, beautiful Spa, excellent food. Very quiet. Exceptional place to chill out.
- Very welcoming and attentive staff. Beautiful setting. Spotless, comfortable room
The Whistledown Hotel
Enjoying the beautiful scenery of Carlingford Lough and the Morne Mountains, Warrenpoint’s Whistledown Hotel provides luxurious accommodations 1 hour’s drive from Belfast. This boutique hotel offers a full range of services including free Wi-Fi, a bar and elegant restaurants.All guest rooms at The Whistledown Hotel have private bathroom facilities with a bath or shower, with complementary toiletries and a hairdryer provided. There is a flat-screen TV, telephone, safe and tea and coffee facilities in each room.This hotel offers luggage storage, laundry services and dry cleaning, with ironing facilities in all rooms. Business facilities such as meeting rooms, fax and photocopying services are also provided.Displaying eye-catching designer styling, this County Down hotel is just over 7 miles from the city of Newry. Visit its Cathedral and Creamery Quarters to find a lively mix of independent boutiques, cafés and bars.
- The staff are so friendly and the food and cocktails are amazing will definately he bqck… Stunning views too
- I loved staying here! Some of the facilities in room did not work such as the iron, but overall a great stay! Great food and an amazing location! Would defiantly be back.
- I loved every moment from we stepped there the door, first time staying and it was amazing
- Beautiful scenery right in front of the waterfront.
- Staff member called Siobhan at breakfast was extremely obliging and friendly
Looking for: Best Hotels in Poyntz Pass