Olema House at Point Reyes
Named for the quaint, historic town of Olema and designed to complement its turn-of-the-century architecture, Olema House offers twenty-four stylish, individually appointed rooms. Here, touches of familiar Americana meld with inspired, modern décor, nodding to the area’s roots as both adventurer’s paradise and artisan enclave.Olema House welcomes guests to meander its four acres of private grounds and wind along the backyard’s pathways through our expansive lawns and tranquil gardens beside Olema Creek. Settle into a quiet moment of reflection with a glass of wine in one of the cozy Adirondack chairs.A brief stroll next door brings you to Due West, where seasonal menus highlight the freshest local ingredients. Stop by Farm House Market to stock up on provisions prior to your excursions to nearby beaches, trailheads or national parklands.At Olema House, you’ll find more than an beautiful getaway in the heart of the unspoiled Marin countryside; you’ll also discover a place where great adventure and continued exploration are always within reach.
- Everything. This was my favorite hotel on a two week California trip. The room was clean, comfortable and well designed. Great trails all around the area. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. The public spaces were inviting and cozy.
- Everything. Location, rooms, design, special breakfast. Peacefulness..
- Beautiful super stylish hotel a true surprise given the comparatively remote location. Great restaurant too Due West. Ideal location to explore Point Reyes, redwood forests, etc. Loved the place!!
- The water from the tap tasted really bad. The staff gave us free water to drink.
- The grounds are lovely. It was wonderful sitting outside near the creek, sipping coffee in the morning. The room was comfortable with a window box seat overlooking the gardens. Breakfast was also tasty and plentiful.
This popular oyster bar and restaurant features luxurious cottages in Marshall, California. Showcasing Hog Island views from a furnished terrace, each cottage also offers free WiFi and a free breakfast.At Nick’s Cove a gourmet continental breakfast is prepared and delivered to each cottage daily. Each spacious cottage features heated tile floors and terry robes in the private bathroom. Luxurious white down linens, rustic wood furnishings and rustic red and green accents are featured throughout.Nick’s Cove Restaurant is lined with floor-to-ceiling bay front windows, a rich wood fireplace and a bustling bar area. Guests can enjoy the locally sourced oysters in a fine dining, yet casual atmosphere. Raw and BBQ oysters and Baked Oysters Mornay are some of their locally sourced dishes.In room spa services can be arranged at reception. Guests can enjoy a walk on the beach below the restaurant and enjoy toasted marshmallows down the pier at Nick’s Cove Boat House.Hog Island Oyster restaurant and farm is just 5 minutes’ drive along the coast. Bodega Bay Dunes, taffy and kite shops are just 20 minutes’ drive away from Nick’s Cove.
- We stayed in Jerrys cottageit has a large balcony with a view of the water and surrounding trees. Unique and comfortable furnishings. Plenty of room to hang out while maintaining social distance from others during the pandemic. Took wonderful hikes and bike rides during our stay.
- Location of property is great. Loved the room/ cottage we stayed in Bandits, very cute and romantic! The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was clean heated floors were a nice surprise and bonus and the fire stove and water deck completed the whole stay perfectly. Stayed Friday through Sunday for girlfriends birthday. Alison and Kortney at the front desk were great to work with and went above and beyond by adding a bday surprise when we checked into our cottage making the stay even more special. Food at the restaurant is top notch, we ate there both nights. I recommend ordering breakfast room service, well worth it!
- Unique accommodation and location. We stayed In Nicolina and it honestly surpassed my expectations! Loved being right on the water and being able to walk to the restaurant for dinner and drinks. Very romantic and unique experience. Cannot recommend enough!
- The accomadations were every thing we expected and more. We cant wait to return!
- We were disappointed with the food service. Order placed for meal was never received had to call to find out where our food was. Told they made a mistake and good would be delivered in 5 minutes. Once received one order was missing, no utensils or napkins they had to return twice to get it right
Days Inn by Wyndham Novato/San Francisco
Located 23 mi from Muir Woods National Monument, Novato Days Inn offers a fitness center, a hot tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The comfortably furnished guest rooms include free WiFi.Featuring cable TV with extended channels, each bright room at the Novato Days Inn is equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. All rooms include a VCR. Video rentals are available at reception.A 24-hour reception is offered at the Novato Days Inn. Guests have access to fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are located on site for added convenience.The Sonoma Raceway is 12 mi from this hotel. Olompali State Historic Park is 9.5 mi away.
- Everything from the rooms the quite location and the warm welcoming hotel staff
- Covd19 precautions, Location, Quietness of area. All of it made a perfect place for us to spend the night and get some rest on a long drive.
- The hotel is next to the freeway. There are some rooms in the back that are not impacted by the freeway noise. Otherwise clean and updated.
- Very clean. Recently renovated. Great courtyard and pool.
- What we liked was you could go outside and have a bbq, the way it was set up, nice view.
Marinwood Inn & Suites
Offering a seasonal heated outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, Marinwood Inn & Suites is located between Napa and San Francisco, within 25 mi of both. Free WiFi access is available.A flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels is provided in each air-conditioned room. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites at this hotel include kitchenettes. All rooms offer a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Marinwood Inn & Suites. Other facilities offered include luggage storage and a vending machine with cold beverages.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the Sonoma Raceway. Petaluma is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- The room was a nice size, loved the kitchen and the balcony. The bed was comfortable.
- The room was clean and it was at it showed in the advertising
- Love the front office staff and the properties locale is awesome!
- Peaceful relaxing atmosphere. Bed and pillows are always comfortable. This is my go to place to relax!!! Well kept property. I have stayed at this property several times and can say that this hotel has exceeded all my expectations.
- I loved pretty much everything about this place. The staff was great, the grounds were very nicely maintained and everything was clean. Having a kitchen during Covid was helpful as their Comp breakfast was not available. Pool also not available. The property is older and has some chipped paint type things so if that bugs you, maybe not for you but it was just what we needed at a great price.
Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Petaluma town center, Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection was built in 1923. Downtown shops, restaurants, entertainment, and the Phenix Theater are less than 1 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection include a TV with cable channels, coffee machines, radios, and ironing facilities. The private bathroom with toiletries.The 24-hour front desk is available on site.Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park is 4.7 mi away from Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection. Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery and Ravenswood Winery are within 30 minutes’ drive away. Napa Valley is 47 mi away.
- Good condition of a classic property. Good location, walkable. Friendly staff. Managed well with COVID limitations. Bright sunny room with windows on two sides. Good view out, of both sunrise and sunset.
- Very clean comfortable, excellent location, wonderful front desk staff.
- We booked a room at Petaluma Hotel for one night. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel has been beautifully restored. The lobby is magnificent with a big fireplace and seating area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom is a little small but we were fine with it. The bed was very comfortable. Check out time is at noon, which is very nice. The location is perfect for exploring downtown Petaluma. We had a wonderful meal at The Shuckery, with outdoor seating in their entry plaza. We definitely will stay here again.
- Love the old style of this historic building, the Spanish tiles and stone floors. Rooms were tiny but very comfortable and bathroom, also small, had very strong shower and nice toiletries. Fun old elevator lift.
- The staff was really friendly and forthcoming when it came to make us feel welcome and comfortable. My boyfriend and I were playing board games in the lobby till 3 am and the person at the desk made sure that we are comfortable and got us extra lights and turned on the fireplace. It was special! Ill definitely stay there when we go back for Persimmon season.
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
Located in Northern Marin County, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn offers rooms with free WiFi. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool. The hotel is 15 minutes’ drive away from Sonoma Raceway.Rooms at this resort-style hotel have a flat-screen HDTV with film channels, a refrigerator and a coffee machine.A daily free continental breakfast is provided to guests of Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn. Guests can sample a freshly made pizza from the wood-fired pizza oven at Wildfox Restaurant & Bar. Hot beverages and snacks are offered at the 24-hour coffee bar.Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn features a 24-hour gym.Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium is 7 minutes’ drive from the property. The Napa Valley Wine Region is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- I really enjoyed the ammenities, washer/dryer, Gym, Continental breakfast best continental breakfast Ive ever had.
- Excellent mattress, quiet, fabulous employees at the front desk.
- Very nice roomy room with excellent bed and shower. Good breakfast with roomy dining area . Very friendly and efficient staff. Great location to explore all the north bay area and convenient to taking ferries over to San Francisco.
- Very Comfortable Beds! Close to a Restaurant,Right next door! Staff was great and room was very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
- Room was really clean except for the cigarette odor inside and outside the room
Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael Marin County
One of our top picks in San Rafael. Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael, 18 miles from Golden Gate Bridge, features a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms have free WiFi and 55-inch flat-screen TVs with in-room movies.The spacious guest rooms at the Four Points offer a view of the courtyard, seating area and desk. They also have ironing facilities and an electronic safety deposit box.An on-site bar and a restaurant serving American cuisine are available. Guests can also enjoy the gym.Four Points by Sheraton is less than a mile from Northgate Mall. Stinson Beach is 22 miles away and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom amusement park is 26 miles away.
- Room was clean and bed from comfy. I also loved the robes that were provided! Coffee and muffins in the morning were much appreciated.
- I liked everything about the place. The decoration, location, amenities, the service and especially how cosy I felt at the room. I did not wanted to check out and I wish I could have stayed for longer. Keep it up!
- A couple of things were not working in my room and they fixed it remarkably quickly, even bringing in a new fridge.The staff, especially Housekeeping were remarkable.
- The room was fine. The bedding was fair. I used the fitness room and all the equipment looked new so I liked it.
- I liked the accessibility to the hospital where my husband had surgery. And, the cleaning staff was vert accommodating.
Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma
In Novato, California, this Courtyard hotel is a 10 minute drive to Dominican University of California. It features an outdoor pool and deck, a gym and all rooms include a refrigerator. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Guest rooms at Courtyard Novato Marin-Sonoma are decorated with neutral colors and wood furniture. Each features a 27-inch flat-screen TV, work desk and a coffee maker.Novato Courtyard has an outdoor hot tub and a full-service business center. Guests can relax in the modern lobby lounge or the outdoor courtyard.Courtyard Novato’s restaurant, The Bistro, is open for breakfast and dinner. It offers pre-made sandwiches and snacks as well as a full menu. A bar is also available.Downtown Sonoma and various wine tours are within a 30 minute drive of this Marin-Sonoma Courtyard Novato hotel. Infineon Raceway is 20 minutes from the hotel and Novato History Museum is only 10 minutes away.
- Love the protocols and I enjoy after months a clean swimming pool
- This hotel is really nice to stay in I felt like I was being very well taken care of and I was very happy
- Rooms were kept very clean by our service staff. The front desk was very helpful in attending to special needs. The location of this hotel is ideal since you can walk to grocery store and restaurants in the same shopping center..
- Nice room, great location, bar and Starbucks downstairs. Staff was very friendly.
- Location is great, near the Napa Valley, without the Napa Valley prices.
Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma
Located 5 minutes from Adobe Road Winery and historic downtown Petaluma, California, this hotel offers an on-site spa, sauna, and outdoor pool. All rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.The accommodations at the Petaluma Sheraton feature cable TV and a safety deposit box. A work desk and coffee maker are provided. Wi-Fi internet is available.A casual restaurant and bar are part of the facilities at this Petaluma hotel. Concierge and room services are available to guests. The hotel features a bridal suite.Petaluma Adobe State Park is less than 10 minutes from Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma. Downtown Napa is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Checked in during an emergency fire evacuation late at night. Many people doing the same. Staff was courteous and efficient. Kudos during a stressful situation
- Beautiful property. Super comfortable beds and bedding.
- Very comfortable. Loved the large bathroom mirror, liked the side face mirror felt like home.
- The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The room was perfect. They are dog friendly and that is a huge plus in my book even though I have a service dog. I think its great that are dog friendly. So many places arent so it was nice to see all the guests who had their dogs.Location is right by the water tucked away in Petaluma so parking was nice and private.Will definitely be back!
- Very clean, roomy. Lobby was nice. The server for breakfast was so friendly. She was great!
America’s Best Value Inn of Novato
Rancho Olompali State Historic Park is a 10-minute drive from this Novato, California hotel. The hotel offers an on-site gym, outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The classically styled rooms include cable TV with HBO movie channels and a coffee maker. A small table with 2 chairs is also provided in each Novato Americas Best Value Inn room.Ironing facilities and safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk. Laundry facilities are on site.A continental breakfast and free coffee are served in the lobby.America’s Best Value Inn of Novato is a 40-minute drive from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom amusement park. Infineon Raceway is 15 minutes away by car.
- Super close to highway and work plus all the great stuff novato offers including shopping restaurants and site seeing
- No breakfast, pool or gym open due to COVID19 but it was still a pleasant stay. The room was much bigger than expected and the bed was large and comfortable. Every room has a balcony too!
- Clean room, space and reasonably very good price. Great accomadation!!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Point Reyes Station