Providing free WiFi, Maison Lallier is located on the beachfront in Plonevez-Porzay. The property features garden views and is 24 miles from Bénodet.The vacation home features 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go windsurfing and fishing nearby.Quimper is 13 miles from the vacation home, while Concarneau is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 14 miles from Maison Lallier.
- Rsidence trs calme. Beaucoup de coin visiter et accessibles entre 4 et 50km. Le propritaire est trs agrable et trs discret. On se sent trs vite comme chez nous, tout le confort y est. les enfants ont ador et nous aussi
- Ltage complet dune maison individuelle notre disposition avec tout lquipement ncessaire. La propret est impeccable.Le calme est absolu et le couchage en 160 est trs bon. Le propritaire, au RdC, sait tre discret, mais est de bon conseil pour organiser les journes de visites. Il nous a reu avec la bouteille de cidre et les crpes, avec, en plus, un bol de fraises de son jardin. Pour ce qui nous concerne, la position de ce gite, une cinquantaine de kms de nombreux lieux voir,Brest, Crozon, le Raz, Quimper est idale compte tenu de la tranquillit que lon retrouve le soir. Excellent rapport qualit/prix.
- Siamo stati molto bene anzi benissimoSerge molto disponibile e ospitale ci ha accolti con cidro, crpe, mele, patate e confetture di sua produzione. Appartamento pulito, comodo e funzionale in contesto tipico bretone. Posizione ottima. Consigliatissimo, grazie Serge. Gastone
- Nous avons apprci laccueil de notre hte. Personne trs chaleureuse et aux petits soins pour ses vacanciers. Environnement calme et maison spacieuse. A recommander pour de futurs vacanciers.
- Trs bon accueil, de nombreux conseils sur les sites visiter. Literie trs confortable, cuisine trs bien quipe.
Holiday Home Gwel Ar Mor – PZY100
Located in Plonevez-Porzay, just 1.2 mi from Sainte-Anne La Palud Beach, Ferienhaus Plonevez-Porzay 100S features beachfront accommodations with a garden and free WiFi. With sea views, this accommodations offers a balcony.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a shower. Private parking is available at the holiday home.The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 18 mi from Ferienhaus Plonevez-Porzay 100S.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Home Plonévez-Porzay – BRE06100a-F
Located in Plonevez-Porzay in the Brittany region, Holiday Home Plonévez-Porzay – BRE061001-F has a terrace and sea views. The accommodations is 26 mi from Bénodet, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.Quimper is 16 mi from the holiday home, while Concarneau is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 18 mi from Holiday Home Plonévez-Porzay – BRE061001-F.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes Belard
Surrounded by a planted garden, this B&B is located in Plonévez-Porzay, just 1.9 mi from Sainte-Anne-La-Palud sandy beaches. Guests can relax on the furnished terrace, by the pond and drink a tea in the communal lounge.All the rooms Chambres d’Hôtes Bélard feature a simple décor and a desk. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and some of the guest rooms also have a garden view.A continental breakfast is included and homemade jams are served every morning. Guests have access to a communal lounge equipped with a microwave, kitchenware and a kettle. Shops and groceries are a 4-minute drive away.Chambres d’Hôtes Bélard provides free wired internet. Free private parking is also possible on site and Locronan is 3.5 mi away. Douarnenez is 8.1 mi from the B&B.
- Nice small room and beautiful surroundings. Nice and helpful host. Breakfast included. Loved the Japanese garden and the dogs! Near enough to Locronan a great stop
- Beautiful room and location.Excellent host and hostess.Excellent breakfast.Everything was perfect .
- Homemade jam, eggs directly from the farm. Could pick up the fruits in the garden like pears and apples.
- Nice house, the room was small but it was clean and beautiful decorated. The Japanese garden is lovely. The breakfast was good and during it we had a amusing chat with the host.
- Great welcome from Nancy. The farm area was magnificent with a beautiful garden. The room was very clean and comfortable and the facilities excellent. Nancy made a great breakfast and just 10 minutes to the stunning town of Locronan. Strong WiFi and lovely shower.
Manoir de Moëllien, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Manoir de Moëllien, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) is located 2.5 mi from the coast, in the Finistère countryside. Each guest room has a private bathroom, a terrace and TV. Free WiFi access is also available.This 17th-century manor restaurant serves refined, seasonal cuisine and reservation is needed. The breakfast can also be taken in the comfort of the rooms.Guests of Hotel Manoir de Moëllien can also relax with a drink and a free newspaper in the hotel bar and enjoy the hotel’s library. Maps of the region and footpaths are available at the reception.Hotel Manoir de Moëllien is located 1.2 mi from Locronan. Guests can visit thalassotherapy centers at Douarnenez 7.5 mi away and the Quimper’s faience shop and Cathedral, 12 mi away.
- secluded location was very quiet.lovely gardens and outdoor settings.evening meal was very nice.friendly staff.very large room with table and armchairs.bright clean and large bathroom.we brought in some provisions and had a lovely picnic dinner.
- The dinner, the ambiance, the Chateau, the flowers, the grounds, the sunsets, everything
- Great place. Very comfortable duplex with toilets on both floors that very important to families with children no night wandering on the staircases. Huge separate bathroom. enough place for luggage. Big closet. Each room comes with small terrace. Great restaurant for the dinner. Very attentive staff.
- Modern and clean room and bathroom, fantastic dinner and breakfast
- The auberge is beautiful and the view from the rooms is wonderful. The dinner was excellent, the service as well, and the price is quite reasonable. Only minutes from the charming village of Locronan. No question, a 10 in my opinion. My only regret is I was there but for one night
Appartement Design I Port Douarnenez
Located in Douarnenez in the Brittany region and Plage Saint Jean reachable within 1 mi, Appartement Design I Port Douarnenez provides accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, free bikes and free private parking.The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A terrace is available on site and both hiking and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the aparthotel.The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 14 mi from Appartement Design I Douarnenez.
- Olivier is an amazing host friendly, responsive, full of information to share, enthusiastic, and he even made us a local cake. The location is excellent right on the port and walking distance to everything we needed. The apartment is wonderful and the best equipped that I have rented, with basic cooking staples, great tea selection, pots, pans, dishwasher, washing machine, etc. Because we were up high, we had a great crossbreeze through the open windows. I highly recommend it and would return.
- Location, clean, convenient, comfortable and great view of harbour. Most of all our host Olivier was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. Very knowledgeable with regards to local information. Even baked a cake for our arrival. Highly recommended this apartment/hotel. Shame we were only staying one night.
- Amazing apartment. So well designed and with everything you need for a fabulous relaxing stay. I love the small details such as a xmas tree, placemats, heating on when we arrived etc.. Olivier certainly gives it the personal touch with his wonderful recommendation and he even baked us a Breton cake. We will definately be back. Thanks Olivier…
- Our host Olivier was incredibly nice, made us feel at home and we felt very welcome. He knows a lot about the area historically, architecturally and has a lot of stories to tell and places to recommend. The flat was just amazing, facilities more than we expected and we had a lovely time visiting places Olivier recommended to us. You can find restaurants just a couple of minutes from the flat, the view of the port is simply wonderful. The place was spotless, the bed was very comfy, everything was perfect for us. You can find all you need in the kitchen, the fridge is big, the freezer as well. There is also a washing machine. And cherry on top, Olivier brought us a delicious kouing amann that we ate for breakfast with a fresh coffee. Thanks to our host Olivier we really appreciated our stay.
- Olivier the owner was terrific. He was very welcoming. Good communication regarding arrival and we could even checkin early. He baked us a welcome traditional cake and gave us a great insider itinerary based on the few days we were staying.
Au Soleil Breton – Maison d’hôtes & Crêperie
Located in the picturesque and friendly village of Saint Nic, Au Soleil Breton is the perfect place from which to enjoy the sun of Brittany.This charming old farm with a courtyard overlooking the sea features 9 apartments ranging from studio to 3 rooms. Each of them is fully furnished with modern amenities and wireless Internet access.Located only 1,000 feet from the beach, Au Soleil Breton is the ideal place to visit the Crozon Peninsula and the Porzay region. It has also built its reputation around the famous crêpe bretonne. Cooking classes are held on a regular basis for those wishing to learn all its secrets. A delicatessen shop selling local produce is available on site.
- We were given an even bigger apartment than we booked that had a big terrace and sea view so that was a really nice bonus! Otherwise the apartment was very comfy and nice, the owner friendly.
- The owner and staff were friendly and helpful while the flat was clean and very well equipped. An attractive folder with information about the flat and also the local area was in the flat awaiting my arrival. What could be more Breton than a flat over a creperie where you could buy good local produce and have breakfast if you wanted? A short walk brings you to a beautiful beach on the bay of Douarnenez and there are many local places worth exploring.
- The best part was the owner, who took care of all our needs, from ticks to bus and taxi bookings and all the other questions we had. You dont come across hospitality such as this very often! Our room was cool in summer, it was well equipped and we had everything we needed. It was a slightly different format to what we were used to, as you have to bring your own sheets and towels, however, we were able to hire them.
- Very friendly owner. Property is in very quiet location, 5 mins walk from the beautiful long wide beach. Spacious apartment, reasonably priced. On premises creperie was convenient and good quality. Kitchen has many mod cons.
- Clean, airy and comfortable. Well stocked kitchen as regards cooking utensils/appliances. Lovely view from the balcony over looking the beach from our apartment. Friendly and welcoming owner. Would definitely consider going back again!
Gîtes du Ménez-Hom
Gîte du Ménez-Hom is located 1.9 mi from the center of Plomodiem and a 10-minute drive from the coast. It offers individually decorated rooms, a terrace and shared living area with a TV.All the soundproofed rooms feature a seating area, a mezzanine and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A TV can be provided on request.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Gîtes du Ménez-Hom. Guests have free access to a fully equipped kitchen where they can prepare their own meals.This property is 6.8 mi from Châteaulin and 14 mi from Crozon. Free private parking is available on site.
- Great breakfastComfy bedVery comprehensive public kitchenBeautiful flowers
- Jai aim la simplicit de lhtesse, sa gentillesse. Je me suis sentie comme chez moi. Et le paysage autour est exceptionnel ! Etre ainsi proche du Menez Hom est fabuleux
- Petit djeuner continental classique mais avec des gteaux bretons, des crpes, du beurre sal et du caramel au beurre sal.En ce qui concerne la chambre, trs confortable, propre et spacieuse. La mezzanine tait top pour notre fils. Trs bonne isolation et trs calme.La propritaire souriante, disponible et nous a trs bien conseill pour certaines sorties.
- Laccueil, le confort, les conseils de notre hte et le petit djeuner excellent. Tous les jours une petite attention diffrente lors du petitdjeuner. Parking en face du logement, cuisine avec tout ce dont nous avions besoin. Literie impeccable, trs grand logement et trs propre. Un grand merci notre hte, je reviendrais.
- Des htes remarquablement gentils et accueillants. Un petit djeuner copieux, fait maison et diversifi tous les jours. Un rgal !
Clos de Vallombreuse, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Clos de Vallombreuse, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) dates from the 19th-century and is just 950 feet from the beach and 1,650 feet from the scenic port town of Douarnenez. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, an elegant restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.All the guest rooms at Clos de Vallombreuse have their own bathroom. Some of the rooms also have free WiFi access and views of the garden, town or sea.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and can be enjoyed beside the pool in warmer months. The gastronomic restaurant blends regional products with fresh, local seafood.Free private parking is available on site. Quimper SNCF Train Station is 14 mi away.
- Fabulous location, great views, lovely property, spacious room, gracious staff, very nice to have a balcony.
- Everything room was big and the bed was comfortable nice shower
- Chambre spacieuse avec terrasse et vue sur mer.Gentillesse et disponibilit du personnel.Le restaurant propose une bonne carte avec des produits frais.Petitdjeuner copieux avec des produits fait maison.Les prestations comme le massage et les services en chambre.
- Le calme de lendroit, nanmoins trs bien situ, avec une belle vue sur locan
- Lemplacement, le calme, la vue, laccueil du personnel et le petit djeuner trs copieux
Vacancéole – Résidence Les Terrasses de Pentrez-Plage
Vacancéole – Résidence Les Terrasses de Pentrez-Plage offers maisonettes and apartments with views of the Altantic Ocean. It has a heated covered swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in the reception area.The residence features 72 split-level houses and 10 apartments located either on the ground floor or first floor. They are just 1,650 feet from the sea. WiFi and a TV are available in the rooms at an extra charge.Free parking is available on site. All of the accommodations is equipped with a lounge with sofa bed, a fully-equipped kitchen area with ceramic hobs, and a terrace or balcony with garden furniture.
- Close to the beach and restaurant.Pool although we didnt use itComfortable beds
- The location for superb ! The staff was super helpful and considerate !
- Great spaces for a family and have a swimming pool nearby the house.
- Friendly staff, great beach down the road indoor pool on site, tidy clean apartment.
- Private, sea view, quiet, spacious, well equipped kitchen, terrace, bedroom upstairs, wifi, very clean
Looking for: Best Hotels in Plonevez-Porzay