Best Western Eureka Inn
One of our top picks in Eureka Springs. At the entrance to the downtown historic shopping district and on the trolley line, this Eureka Springs hotel features a complimentary cooked-to order breakfast in The Gazebo Restaurant every morning.All rooms at Best Western Eureka Inn are 100% non-smoking. Free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels are featured in each traditional guest room. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are also provided.At Eureka Inn, guests can go for a refreshing swim in the seasonal heated outdoor pool or enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Guests can start the day with a challenging workout in the hotel’s fitness center. Meeting rooms are available for conferences and parties.Eureka Best Western is just 3 miles from The Great Passion Play and less than 1 miless from Ozark Mountain Ziplines. Pine Mountain Jamboree music theater is 1 mile away and Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Breakfast was great even with Covid10 restrictions. The room was clean but I did see one cockroach come out of the bathroom vent.
- Breakfast was good limited due to COVID. Location was great. We walked to downtown and avoided the traffic.
- The folks that work there are terrific! Especially Donna in the restaurant. Free breakfast was hot and fresh served in a natural light filled dining room. Really good food too!The room was clean and nice. So eas the bathroom.
- The breakfast was very good. Location was good. Room was clean, attractive, roomy, and comfortable.
- Clean, good breakfasts especially the biscuits, friendly staff, nice large shower
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is located in Eureka Springs, 0.7 mi from Eureka Springs Historic District.The Great Passion Play is 1.9 mi from Best Western Inn Of The Ozarks, while Onyx Cave Park is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 32 mi from Best Western Inn of the Ozarks.
- Room was clean and well maintained. The food was very good and service was excellent.
- Every staff member was great! The breakfast was better than most! We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family
- Loved having a balcony and food was excellent. Staff was awesome!
- had dinner here and it was great and very good prices.
- The breakfast was always good. Just minutes from downtown. Nice facilities.
Land O Nod Inn
One of our top picks in Eureka Springs. Free Wi-Fi and a complimentary continental breakfast are among the conveniences available at Land O Nod Inn. It is located just 3 miles from The Great Passion Play attraction in Eureka Springs and Eureka Zip-line Tours.The warmly-decorated rooms at Land O Nod Inn are furnished with cable TV and a coffee machine. A microwave and refrigerator can also be provided upon request. Free toiletries are included in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy the outdoors at Land O Nod Eureka Springs by going for a swim in the heated pool or serving up a meal from the BBQ facilities. A children’s playground is fun for all guests.Beaver Lake, located a 10-minute drive from the property, is a great place for fishing and boating. Guests can explore Onyx Cave 10 miles away. Information about local caves, rivers, lakes and trails is available from the front desk staff.
- The employees were so nice and helpful. The room was very nice and comfortable. Great location for seeing the town.
- Nice, peaceful, relaxing stay. This is an older motel, but its been updated for the most part and its very clean! We had everything we needed in the room minus a hair dryer. We walked to a restaurant the 1st nights stay and had a great time. We had a great overall stay and if we are ever back in Eureka Springs we would definitely stay here again.
- The hotel was clean and nice and definitely affordable. The breakfast wasnt fancy but that could have been due to covid. Not sure.
- Very clean and on trolly stop!! Small frig and microwave n room is a plus!!
- We had a great time in Eureka Springs. Land O Nod was an excellent choice and we would highly recommend. There was not a breakfast Covid so cant really blame the Hotel. Beds could have been a little more updated but overall I give 9/10…
The Grand Treehouse Resort
Located in Eureka Springs, within 1.8 miles of Eureka Springs Historic District and 4.3 miles of The Great Passion Play, The Grand Treehouse Resort has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Each room is equipped with a balcony.All rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. The Grand Treehouse Resort provides some rooms with garden views, and the rooms come with a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation offers a hot tub. Guests at The Grand Treehouse Resort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Eureka Springs, like hiking and cycling.Onyx Cave Park is 8 miles from the hotel, while Pine Mountain Theater is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 48 miles from The Grand Treehouse Resort.
- The breakfast was amazing and the location was perfect, close to everything
- I loved that we had our own Home away from home Didnt hear the neighbors making noise, no traffic noise. Utterly peaceful. Cozy! Delightful!!!
- The location was great easy to find shops and activities. The whole resort was very clean, quiet and absolutely beautiful. I cant say enough how kind the staff is.
- As a kid I dreamed of having a treehouse, today as an adult I still yearn for a treehouse. This cute treehouse resort was perfect for my girlfriend and I this past weekend. The employees were very helpful and kind. I loved the fireplace, windows, jacuzzi, bed, back deck/porch. Everything was an awesome experience.
- We were not furnished breakfast. Location was very convenient.
The Quality Inn Eureka Springs is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highway 23 and US Highway 62, within walking distance of the Pine Mountain Jamboree, Eureka Springs’s original live music and comedy stage show. Area attractions include Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake, Queen Anne Mansion and the Thorncrown Chapel. The University of Arkansas and the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport are 45 miles away. Visitors will enjoy easy access to all Eureka Springs attractions via the town trolley, which stops in front of the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area.The hotel provide free hot breakfast, featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, hot waffle flavors and more. Guests can also enjoy the Victorian-style lounge area, picnic area and on-site massage therapist (by appointment). The hotel also features a beautifully landscaped rock garden and secluded paths.All guest rooms include coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Luxurious suites with whirlpool bathtubs are available. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed wireless Internet and access to copy and fax services. Also the hotel provides guests with free local calls, a free weekday newspaper, and free coffee. There is also a seasonal outdoor pool and the property is pet friendly (fees apply).
- I loved the hotel itself. The staff was great and the location was perfect. We will be staying here again on our next visit.
- The staff was SO FRIENDLY. It was so clean and comfortable
- The breakfast was great, however bacon would have been great with the quiche.
- We didnt eat a full breakfast at the hotel but I got milk and the banana bread was very good. The garden king suite was very clean and updated. Had a nice big tub and instant hot water which my husband really liked. The lighting in the bathroom was bright and had a nice big vanity. My daughters family had a double queen room, in the hotel itself, which was comfortable and also very clean. The landscaping is gorgeous and the plants and flowers were very pretty. Loved the patio downstairs but the furniture needs cleaning so we couldnt enjoy it.
- The gardens, fountains, patios and grounds are breathe taking beautiful! I spent several hours relaxing outdoors reading my Bible praying. The breakfast area is very nice too. It was sad that Covid shut down several parts of it but they offered several items such pre wrapped, oatmeal, coffee, and juice. I would love to return with my husband! So beautiful there!!!
Located less than 1 miles from Eureka Springs town center, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and and an outdoor pool.A TV and a coffee machine are featured in each room at Matterhorn Tower. Ironing facilities are also included.Free parking with direct room access is provided at Matterhorn Tower. Reception is at your convenience 24-hours. Vending machines are also available on site.Eureka Springs Historic District is 5 minutes’ walk from the motel. Eureka Springs Transit is adjacent to the property.
- No breakfast here…but we had the penthouse apartment. Didnt come to cook…..but had everything you would need. The space was awesome.
- Very unique and close to downtown! Loved the flowers outside! We loved the history! It was all wonderful!
- Management was great felt very welcome. He even helped with our luggage.
- We had 2 deluxe suites.Size of room was great! My mothers room was on the ground floor which was a big plus. She was very happy. One room had a small table and chairs which I really enjoyed.
- We arrived later in the evening for a 3 night stay. Chris, the owner, had waited up for us and made sure we got settled in. He was great! Friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful for our entire stay. The location was very good as it was about a mile from the downtown historic area and right on the main road to start our day trips. The property itself is a bit older but well maintained. Sue, our room attendant, did a great job keeping the room clean and sanitary in these Covid19 times. All the surfaces were wiped down, the chrome was shiny without smears, and the linens and towels were clean and replaced daily. The room itself was large and well furnished, although not luxuriously. Fortunately, the chairs were comfortable because it rained heavily each morning and we spent a lot of time on them waiting for the weather to clear up. The price was good. We were glad we stayed here and would likely do so again.
Log Cabin Inn
Located in Eureka Springs, within a 13-minute walk of Eureka Springs Historic District and 2.6 miles of The Great Passion Play, Log Cabin Inn provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, all guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a balcony.Onyx Cave Park is 7 miles from Log Cabin Inn, while Pine Mountain Theater is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- The host was amazing! Even stayed and the tornado sirens went off and he came to check on everyone. Exceptional host and facility. We will be back!
- I love the decor of the place and that it had a clawfoot tub for me. Theres a gazebo out in the back with a fire pit and access to a barbecue grill which was excellent for me
- Location! Main Street is close, just a walk down the hill The walk back up is a good workout!Also love the vintage vibe of the place. Beautiful area!
- Our cabin had two rooms, which was more than enough for our needs. Manager, David, was friendly and helpful.
- The whole experience was over and above, the service I received was the kind of service you dont find anymore, its all about the money, and thats it ,at the log Cabin its the opposite, they truly care about the guest first, I will be back absolutely the best experience I have EVER had.
Econo Lodge Eureka Springs
This pet-friendly motel in Eureka Springs provides its guests with a free continental breakfast and high-speed wireless internet access. It is just 2 miles from The Great Passion Play.Each room has a cable TV and a telephone with free local calls. The rooms at Guest House International Swiss Holiday Resort include a small refrigerator, a coffee maker, and ironing facilities.Guests at the Swiss Holiday Resort are invited to enjoy the motel’s seasonal outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and BBQ facilities for outdoor fun. Another convenience is the on-site business center, which provides computer access, fax and photocopy services. There is also a meeting room with catering services available and a minister available for on-site weddings.White River is 10 miles from the property and provides guests with fishing and swimming opportunities. Guests can also enjoy a round of golf at Holiday Island Golf Course, which is a 15-minute drive away. There is a covered trolley pick-up location in the parking area.
- The room wasnt as clean as i would like but the staff was wonderful.
- Great location, close to DowntownGreat staff, very accommodating.Rooms were very clean and had plenty of space to keep your belongings.Decent breakfast, mainly cereal, instant oatmeal, bagels, pastries, etc.
- This was an awesome place to stay! The man went over and beyond to makeSure we were satisfied! We will definitely be back!!
- Very great location and for sure a great accommodation for the price
- I liked the location the most! We were close to a gas station and within walking distance to downtown!
Days Inn by Wyndham Eureka Springs
Located within a 16-minute walk of Eureka Springs Historic District and 3.3 miles of The Great Passion Play, Days Inn by Wyndham Eureka Springs has rooms in Eureka Springs. Featuring a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Days Inn Eureka Springs has a sun terrace.Onyx Cave Park is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Pine Mountain Theater is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 48 miles from Days Inn by Wyndham Eureka Springs.
No reviews yet.
1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa
Located in downtown Eureka Springs, this spa hotel is a 10-minute drive from Holiday Island Golf Course. Known for being a haunted hotel, it features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every Victorian-style furnished room at the 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa. All rooms are decorated in rich colors and include a private bathroom.New Moon Spa offers massage and body treatment services. A sauna and hot tub are also available for relaxation.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Crescent Hotel. Fine dining is prepared at the Crystal Dining Room Restaurant and Doctor Baker’s Bistro. In the evening, cocktails and live music is offered at the Sky Bar.The Great Passion Play is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Eureka Springs Historical Museum is just 1 miles away.
- We loved it allll!!!! There is nothing that I didnt like. This place is spectacular, the view from our balcony is magical and I couldnt have had a better birthday weekend in my life!!! Woke up to rain the next morning and that topped it all off. The ghost tour was awesome too. We couldnt get enough. We will Definitely be back. 2 thumbs up because I only have 2 haha.
- Our room overlooking the Ozarks and the Christ of the Ozarks. Beautiful! The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Beautiful historic hotel.
- The food, rooms, and history was amazing. The king suite was so comfortable and room service was excellent. Our king suite had the softest bed I have ever slept on but we didnt sleep much because of being in one of the most haunted rooms!
- It was beautiful and serine, I love that the history has been restored!
- I liked our old fashioned room, and the whole historic building. Breakfast in the Ballroom was delicious, especially the mascarpone stuffed french toast, and the large dish of fresh fruit.Having a shuttle service to town was great! No need to park, able to go in for dinner and drinks and not worrying about driving back was nice.Staff very helpful and friendly.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pine Top