|1||Nisswa Inn and Suites||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||AmericInn by Wyndham Pequot Lakes||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Good Ol Days Resort||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Nisswa Inn and Suites
Featuring a daily continental breakfast, this Nisswa, Minnesota hotel is 20 minutes’ drive north of the Brainerd city center. Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room.Direct TV is provided in every air-conditioned room at Nisswa Inn and Suites. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.A seasonal indoor pool is available at Nisswa Inn and Suites, along with a sauna, hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a laundry and vending machine.Hiking, biking, and more are featured along the Paul Bunyan Trail, which can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive. Brainerd International Speedway is 6.8 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Security was taken seriously. It was always clean and the staff was very friendly. Safe environment for our first trip to Minnesota
- I was surprised to see that they had an indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. The previous review I read said outdoor pool which wasnt the case. The room was comfy and my kids had a blast. Great area and close to a lot of restaurants. I will be booking again. Thank you.
- I likedit was close to where I wanted to beEasy to book reservationReasonable priceVery courteous desk clerk at check inWorking poolEverything I needed in the room, microwave, fridge, tv,clean towels,
- Ease of parking, entry, close to front desk, quiet, location.
- Really liked the hot tub and sauna. Beds were comfortable. Liked having microwave and refrigerator in the room.
AmericInn by Wyndham Pequot Lakes
Located off Highway 371, this Pequot Lakes hotel features a mini-golf course, a game room and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Upper Hay Lake is just a 5-minute drive away.A seating area and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the AmericInn of Pequot Lakes. Each room includes a fridge and most rooms also have a microwave.Free access to the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna is provided to all guests, and a fitness room and volleyball court are on site. Guests can also enjoy table tennis or play billiards.The Pequot Lakes AmericInn offers a breakfast bar each morning.Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport is 27.8 miles from this hotel.
- Location was good, easy to get to and beautiful scenery. The room was spacious we stayed in a double room it had a fire place, and was very clean.
- The room I rented was for my sister and her husband. My sister has a lot of medical issues that cause her pain. She thought her room was awesome and very comfortable but she was unable to use the tub because it would be too difficult to get out of. Im not sure what could be done about that but I thought I would mention it. They were very happy with their stay and I appreciate that they were so comfortable.My husband and I travel all the time and I would definitely stay in your hotel and I will recommend it to our friends and coworkers. The price was a little high but that could be the area.
- Great proximity to the snowmobile trails! Plenty of parking for trailers. The staff was very cheerful and helpful!
- We like the rustic look. The big tub in our room. Very roomy.
- The breakfast was excellent as it is every time we stay at the Motel. The lady who was setting up the breakfast was a delight at 600 am in the morning and also very efficient.
Good Ol Days Resort
Facing the beachfront, Good Ol Days Resort offers 5-star accommodations in Nisswa and features free bikes, shared lounge and private beach area. There’s a playground and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a patio with a lake view. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Good Ol Days Resort have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms come with a seating area. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Good Ol Days Resort has a grill. You can play ping pong at the hotel, and the area is popular for cycling and canoeing.The nearest airport is Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, 22 miles from Good Ol Days Resort.
- Very friendly check in, had all we needed in the unit.
- Beautiful location. Super friendly staff. Great prices during the off season.
- Where to start? Great location. Beach, trails, activities right outside our door that viewed the lake. We were here in fall but still lots to do. Room was clean and large. Walk in shower was nice.
- Right in the lake with lots of options to do activities
- Very pleasant room and friendly staff nice getaway from the cities
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pine River