Econo Lodge Riverside
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. This Pigeon Forge Econo Lodge is nestled next to Little Pigeon River and is 4 mi from Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country. On-site offerings include fishing, an indoor pool, and free WiFiRooms at this Pigeon Forge, Tennessee hotel provide cable TV with HBO and seating areas. They also have microwaves and refrigerators. Rooms with spa baths are available.While staying at Riverside Econo Lodge, guests can feed ducks, fish for trout or enjoy the hotel’s picnic area on the banks of Little Pigeon River. The hotel serves continental breakfast and offers a games room.Econo Lodge is 4 mi from Gatlinburg Golf Course, while Gatlinburg is 21 minutes’ drive away. The Great Smoky Mountains are 23 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- We enjoyed the breakfast bags provided in lieu of the continental breakfast. Hot tub was fantastic.
- I love the location of the property. And having the River view from our room was great! Everyone was very friendly and we had a fantastic trip.
- Cant wait for Breakfast to come back one of the best in the Mountains
- Breakfast was grab and go.. Kids didnt care for a blueberry muffin, banana and nutragrain bar with water every morning so I ended up having to purchase a meal from restaurant.
- The indoor pool was awesome for kids. only stayed one night didnt go to fire pit or sit by water but was cool to have. Shower was good beds wasnt to bad. Elevator was a good plus.
Margaritaville Island Hotel
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. Relax in the outdoor pool at Margaritaville Island Hotel. Located in Pigeon Forge, this hotel provides free WiFi access to guests and offers two electric car charging stations on site.Step out onto the balcony at this home away from home. The dining area comes complete with a microwave and a refrigerator while the private bathroom features a shower, bath, or spa bath. Cozy rooms include a TV and a fireplace.A number of facilities are offered at Margaritaville Island Hotel, including a restaurant, bar, snack bar, and fitness center. A 24-hour reception is available and free parking is provided. Private cabanas are available for hire at the rooftop pool.Nearby attractions include The Comedy Barn (1,050 feet), Country Tonite Theater (1.4 mi), and Old Mill (1.6 mi). McGhee Tyson Airport is 32 mi away.
- Loved the location, valet parking, Mr. Thomas Breeden was exceptionally nice he went above expectations. Room was very comfortable
- The shower was awesome! Really enjoyed the rooftop bar and you cant beat the view
- Location is fantastic, right in the middle of the best part of Pigeon Forge. Almost every single staff member encountered was friendly and accommodating. Room was spacious. Shower with multiple shower heads was a great feature.
- Loved the size of the room. Elevators were very convienant to all rooms. Will definately being Staying there again..
- Everything! Every single member of the staff was phenomenal. The valet guys went above and beyond for us. We loved the setup of the room and definitely recommend getting a room on the river side. We will definitely be back!
La Quinta by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. This Pigeon Forge, Tennessee hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Dollywood Theme Park. Features include a daily continental breakfast, indoor pool, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room of this La Quinta Inn and Suites Pigeon Forge. Some rooms have a spa tub.A business center and a mini-market with snacks and toiletries are available at this Pigeon Forge La Quinta Inn and Suites. A fitness center and free parking are on site.This hotel is 4 miles from the Gatlinburg Golf Course and less than 5 minutes from the Fast Tracks Amusement Park. Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort is 10 miles away.
- Location, staff very helpful, being close to a variety of restraunts. Very clean grandkids enjoyed the pool.
- We love this hotel! This is the fourth time weve stayed there. We choose it bc they are 100 dog friendly. Its always clean and the staff is always so nice and accommodating.
- Very clean! I could not tell that dogs had ever been in our room. It is well taken care off.
- It was very comfortable. The staff was very nice. I asked did they do anything for birthdays because I was there with my mom for her birthday. He said no but I could pick out some candy to give to her.. he ended up singing her happy birthday and gave her a candy bar. I thought that was great and it made her evening. The stay was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Also it was less than 5mins from all the major restaurants and attractions!
- Pet friendly, location, cleanliness, 24 hour indoor pool and outdoor fireplace.
The Ramsey Hotel and Convention Center
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. The Ramsey in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee offers accommodations with breakfast and indoor pool, less than 0.6 mi from Old Mill. LeConte Events Center, Dixie Stampede and Ripken Adventure are within 1.2 mi of the property while Dollywood and Splash Country are within 3.7 mi. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is 8.5 mi away.Guest rooms feature, linens and bath towels, LCD TVs, glass fiber WiFi, Keurig coffee makers, mini-fridges, microwaves, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards plus Bath & Body bath amenities.A complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning at The Ramsey. Cascades Lounge & Restaurant, the on-site restaurant, offers American fare and cocktails.There is a 24-hour indoor waterfall heated pool, fire pit patio with nightly family movies on a movie screen and free fresh popped popcorn. Guests can make use of the fitness center, hot tub and business center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Staff at the reception can provide guidance on what to do in the area.Terry Evanswood Presents ” The Wonders of Magic” is 2.5 mi from The Ramsey, while Smoky Mountain Opry is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 mi from the hotel.
- This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I cant say enough good things about this hotel. We even extended our stay another night. The employees were all so nice and helpful and always had a smile.
- We love everything about it. The staff is always amazing. Its always decorated beautiful. The hot tub and pool being 24 hours is fantastic. The cleaning system is great. The rooms have always been nice and clean, with comfortable beds to sleep in. Lots of channels to choose from on TV. Plenty of linens and the great stress free essential oil soaps and lotions is always a plus. But the best thing ever to us, is The Bible always opened up on the night stand. We appreciate that you keep that a part of what you do. Thank you to the staff and owners of such a great place!
- 10000000 everything. The pool and the fireplace in the lobby and the firepit out side. It was amazing will never stay anywhere else
- Staff was super helpful. Location was superb, rooms were quiet and lobby great for lounging. Jacuzi and pool were well maintained. Management was very involved.
- Very friendly staff Covid conscious enforced wearing of masks, temperature check upon checkin, you saw disinfecting of frequently touched surfacesExtremely clean LobbyBeautiful atmosphere in lobby
Quality Inn Near the Island Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. This Pigeon Forge hotel includes 2 separate buildings and is 2 mi from the Wonderworks attraction and 11 mi from Great Smoky Mountains. Guests can enjoy mountain views, and both a 24-hour indoor pool and outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in each room of this Pigeon Forge hotel. All accommodations feature contemporary furnishings with granite bathroom vanities.Quality Inn Near the Island Pigeon Forge offers two hot tubs, and a children’s pool, Free property-wide Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception, and an on-site launderette are also offered.Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show and The Island in Pigeon Forge are directly across the street from the property and less than 5 minutes’ walk.
- The fact that they were able to honor a special request was awesome!! We will be back soon!!
- Location was great! Staff was really friendly and very helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was awesome!!!
- It was quiet. We plan on returning if we can, to use more of the amenities, like the pool. Even though we did not use it, the pool was beautiful. Plenty of parking. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The guy that checked us in was super friendly and helpful. Our remote didnt work and a hook was broken. They responded immediately and he was super friendly and helpful as well. No Bed bugs! YAH!!!! Location is great for not driving. Everything we did Saturday we walked to.
- There was no breakfast because of the covid issue. The location was central.
- Booked a non smoking room, but wanted a smoking room, and the staff was so accommodating. They put me in a smoking room like I asked, and it had a fireplace. It was a beautiful room, so clean and comfy. We felt very safe.
Music Road Resort
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. Overlooking the Smoky Mountains and Little Pigeon River, this Pigeon Forge, Tennessee hotel features an outdoor water park and an indoor pool. Rooms at Music Road Resort offer balconies and cable TV.Guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi, microwaves and refrigerators. They are also furnished with coffee-making facilities and hairdryers.A hot tub, fitness center and game room with billiards are available to Music Road Resort guests. The hotel provides meeting facilities. It offers concierge service and dry cleaning services and has a gift shop.Music Road Resort is within 1.1 mi from Titanic Museum Attraction and 0.3 miles from Hollywood Wax Museum. It is 4 miles from Dollywood and 11 mi from Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Very decorated for Xmas loved the fireplace! Rooms were spacious n clean
- IT was very clean and the price point was nice. IT was a great location and the staff was very friendly!! We enjoyed this resort very much!!
- The room was great. No pool use and no breakfast due to Covid.
- We love the location of Music Road! We stay there often. Christmas decorations were beautiful. Love the big fireplace in the lobby!
- The beds were clean and bathroom had plenty of room very pleased we will be returning
Black Fox Lodge Pigeon Forge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. Located just 8.7 mi from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Black Fox Lodge is located in Pigeon Forge and offers a seasonal outdoor pool with waterslide and free WiFi.Every room at Black Fox Lodge provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels is also included.Guests can enjoy a meal at the lodge restaurant and bar, which features an on-site pizza oven. Up to 5,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is also available.Dollywood and the Island in Pigeon Forge are both a 5-minute drive away from the property. LeConte Center and Gatlinburg Golf Course are both 1.9 mi away.
- Beautiful facility and common areas. Love the convenience of having a restaurant in the hotel and food was great.
- Super clean, updated decor and very clean and comfortable beds!
- Very convenient to get to and around from there.Rooms were nice and clean with a nice river view
- Bartenders and front staff were great . Nice room with balcony . Very clean and close to everything .
- Very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and will probably come back here again!
Margaritaville Island Inn
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. Located amid the shopping, dining and entertainment on Island at Pigeon Forge, this hotel features both indoor and outdoor pools, along with an outdoor lounge area and a firepit. Free WiFi and a continental breakfast are also provided.A private balcony offers views of the Parkway and the Island in Pigeon Forge from each room at Margaritaville Island Inn. A 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, microwave and small refrigerator are also included.Guests of the Margaritaville Island Inn can enjoy the indoor hot tub or the fitness center.The Dixie Stampede and Dollywood are less than 6 minutes away from the property. The Island in Pigeon Forge is 550 feet away.
- The breakfast was good but I would like to see the hotel offer both bacon and sausage each day as well as the choice of pancakes or waffles.
- Breakfast was great. Staff friendly. Covid precautions excellent.
- We liked the location. It was close to a lot of things we did. Walking distance to the island.
- Very clean and perfect location. Perfect get away for my husband and I. All stuff was extremely friendly and the location was neat and clean.
- This place is amazing. And clean clean clean. A great island vibe, comfy beds and pillows….indoor hot tub and pool…free breakfast buffet every morning with eggs and bacon and whatnot.
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Pigeon Forge-Dollywood
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. This Pigeon Forge hotel is 2 mi of Dollywood amusement park and 10 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. A seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free limited breakfast – grab & go bag provided to all guests.All guest rooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and cable television. This Pigeon Forge La Quinta Inn and Suites provides an private bathroom with a hairdryer as well.La Quinta Inn and Suites Pigeon Forge-Dollywood offers laundry facilities and free on-site parking for added convenience.Ripley’s Aquarium is 8.9 mi away. The hotel is also 7 mi from Central Gatlinburg and the Guinness World Records Museum.
- The property was very clean and the staff was very helpful. It was located not far from the main strip. The shower was nice and hot with great water pressure.
- Kay who served breakfast is excellent! Pleasant great customer service. Rare to find these days!
- room availability great…clean……..breakfast was good…
- It was a short distance off the parkwayaway from the majority of traffic, but not too far away.
- Everything was great! Much better than we expected.
One of our best sellers in Pigeon Forge! Located in Pigeon Forge, within a 3-minute walk of Old Mill and 0.8 miles of Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Riverside Tower provides accommodations with a terrace as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 2.5 miles from The Grand Majestic Theater, 2.7 miles from Country Tonite Theatre and 3.2 miles from Smoky Mountain Opry. The hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a TV with cable channels, a kitchen and a dining area. Riverside Tower has certain rooms with river views, and each room comes with a patio. At the accommodation, rooms include a seating area.Comedy Barn is 1.4 miles from Riverside Tower, while Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 37 miles from the hotel.
- I like the location and the fact that you could walk to several places
- Perfect location, very clean, definitely would stay there again!!!
- Breakfast vouchers were provided to dine at the Reagans House of Pancakes across the street. Worked out great!
- Location was great. Room was very clean and the staff were very kind and helpful. Breakfast voucher for across the street qnd the food was good.
- My party and I enjoyed the shower immensely. The bed was comfortable and everything was clean. We were able to get to our breakfast destination, Ragans Pancakes, without any problems.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pigeon Forge