Motel 6-Pharr, TX
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, this motel is a 5 minutes’ drive from Pharr International Convention Center.A cable TV is included in each room at the Motel 6 Pharr. There are also a desk and microwave.Free parking is available for guests’ convenience. Laundry facilities are also available for guests to use.Pharr Motel 6 is 6 miles from the University of Texas-Pan American. Edinburg Regional Medical Center is a 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean , clean and clean also had a microwave in the lobby, But tolerable.
- Good parking. Great location, easy access to wherever you need to go. The property is well maintained.
- Close to shopping centers and close to restaurants
- This is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at! Felt extremely clean! I slept great, very good price.
- The area is close to everything and most restaurants… very convenient
Comfort Inn & Suites Pharr/McAllen
Comfort Inn & Suites Pharr/McAllen offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pharr.Rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Comfort Inn & Suites Pharr/McAllen features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.McAllen is 3.1 mi from Comfort Inn & Suites Pharr/McAllen, while Reynosa is 13 mi from the property.
- The whole package. My favorite was the comfortable bed.
- Staff was very friendly, and the hotel was very clean
- Very clean room, facilities and friendly staff. Its extremely quiet here which is why I keep returning to this property. Bed is very comfortable with plenty of pillows and HVAC works fantastic.
- I like the location is very nice the breakfast is limited but its fine ..
- Friendly staff clean rooms cold a/c and good breakfast
La Quinta by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen
La Quinta by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Pharr. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr North offers a barbecue.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodations.McAllen is 5 mi from La Quinta by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, while Reynosa is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is McAllen-Miller International Airport, 6.8 mi from the hotel.
- Didnt make to breakfast but was informed they would have some
- The staff on our 1st and last day were very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and had good lighting. The free breakfast was good. The pillows and beds were very comfortable. Great location!
- I loved everything there. Especially the room. The purple was very comfortable for a room color.
- Bed were very comfortable rooms were very clean, overall a great experience
- FROM THE MOMENT WE STEPPED INSIDE TO CHECK IN, EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN AND DECORATED VERY NICELY. THE ROOM WAS EXCELLENT. THE BREAKFAST WAS AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD AND WAS SERVED HOT AND VERY GOOD.
Red Roof Inn Pharr – McAllen
Free Wi-Fi and outdoor, unheated pool open year round are featured at this hotel. The town center of Pharr is 3 miles from the hotel and off Interstate 281.Cable TV at the Red Roof Inn Pharr – McAllen. Rooms have large windows.Guests can work in the business center or use the laundry facilities. The hotel serves a daily breakfast, with hot waffles and coffee.Red Roof Inn Pharr – McAllen is 15 minutes’ drive of the McAllen Medical Center. The hotel is 7 miles from the McAllen Airport.
- The room we have the only thing is dont have sofa
- I liked the location of the hotel, with it being around some fast food places it made getting food pretty easy.
- It felt very comfortable,and the location was awesome there were plenty of places to eat
- Although we did not eat breakfast here its great its included in room price. The room was very spacious and clean and bed was comfortable.
- Location of the motel,were nice because Restaurant are walking distance.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr
One of our top picks in Pharr. This Pharr, Texas hotel is just 6 miles from downtown McAllen. It features a gift shop, an outdoor pool, and a hot tub. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a seating area, a work desk, and a coffee maker.The Pharr Hampton Inn & Suites has a modern fitness center and a business center. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. The hotel also offers spacious rooms for meetings and banquets.Championship Golf Course is a half-mile from Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr. Alfredo ‘Boxer’ Hernandez Stadium is 3.6 miles away.
- Grab an go for a Hilton not good. Too early for families that are staying more than a day. Its a Hilton not a super 8. Pictures on the website said it had a hot tub. On property no hot tub.
- We have had to stay here for a second time and given our summers, these will be frequent. Regardless, everything is always great. I use the handicapped room due to risk of falls with my ailment so it benefits me because of the size. No risk of hitting anything. The staff is very nice always. Housekeeping always on point. The pool is great and we love being in the area. Not overcrowded. The gym is well stocked so I love that and the hours. I like that during this pandemic we havent been limited. Its always great to have the extras. We are very pleased always with exception of one minor thing. We hope someday the micro/fridge is included for those of us that have a long stay. That would make this place perfect. Literally kept us in another hotel this weekend because of that but quickly came back here. No place is better.
- Amazing looking place for the value. Great size room. Extra comfy beds. Nice size where you could actually move around the room. Check in clerk was very nice. Gym was well stocked. I loved that. All social distancing measures in place. That was very important to us. Lobby and aquarium were beautiful. Kids enjoyed it. Clerk even treated the kids to snacks. Very very nice.
- Lobby was clean due to COVID19. No continental breakfast but did have a breakfast bag coffee. Wifi connection once established worked excellently.
- Very clean and quiet,staff was very friendly and helpful.loved their breakfast everything was very good.
La Quinta by Wyndham Pharr – Rio Grande Valley
Featuring an outdoor pool and hot tub, this hotel is 1 miles from the Pharr Convention Center. A flat-screen cable TV is offered in every guest room.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Pharr – Rio Grande Valley. For added convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A daily continental breakfast with waffles, fresh fruit, coffee, and more is served at Pharr – Rio Grande Valley La Quinta Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available to guests.The International Museum of Art and Science is 4 miles from this hotel. The Los Lagos Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive.
- Breakfast was limited as to be expected during this times,but good
- Staff was very nice and everything was really clean
- I liked the lady that checked us in. She was nice and helpful
- Very comfortable beds and spacious room. Clean. Breakfast was excellent.
- My dog wasnt an issue for our latest stay, breakfast options are really great chorizo and egg is rare option at hotel franchise quick check in, room was comfortable and plenty of plugs.. But my best reason for liking this hotel. Veronica the breakfast lady! She has very good memory and asks about my mom every time I visit. She is very friendly and hospitable. Never let this lady go elsewhere!!!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Pharr
This hotel features accommodations with microwaves and refrigerators. The property has an outdoor pool and is 7 miles from the McAllen Miller International Airport.Accommodations include free Wi-Fi and work desks at the Holiday Inn & Suites Pharr. The accommodations also have modern furnishings, plush white bedding and large windows.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast. The hotel also offers access to the business center and fitness center.The Holiday Inn & Suites is 3 miles from the International Museum of Art & Science. Palm Valley Memorial Gardens is within a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Extra friendly staff. Felt welcome after a long days travel.
- Bagged breakfast placed on table in dining room with choice of drinks, yogurt. Very well organized with covid19 still in full force.
- The space in the room how the staff was very nice on explaining how to access the internet when I called late at night.
- Super clean Good breakfast Great hospitalityEverything close
- Bed very comfy and since I work so much from my phone the plugs on the headboard was very convenient.
Americas Best Value Inn Pharr/McAllen
One of our best sellers in Pharr! The Americas Best Value Inn hotel is conveniently located in Rio Grande Valley, just three miles from the McAllen Miller International Airport. This Pharr hotel is minutes from the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge, South Texas College, Basilica of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle-National Shrine and the border of Mexico.Bentsen Rio Grande Valley State Park, Smitty’s Juke Box Museum, Ye Old Clock Museum and La Plaza Mall are also nearby. A golf course is two miles away. A variety of restaurants are located in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include free expanded continental breakfast, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, free coffee and wireless internet access. Guests can also enjoy the exercise room, seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.This Pharr hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like executive desks with data ports, two telephone lines with voice mail and access to copy and fax services. There are meeting and banquet rooms available to accommodate most events and business functions.All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and cable television with HBO. Guest laundry facilities are located on the property. Handicap accessible and nonsmoking rooms are also available.
- It was quite and nice attendant when we arrived. Helped us lots. Its close to restaurants and to a Walmart also.
- Good value for the money. Cleanliness was very good. Other than check in, desk staff very friendly and helpful, overnight staff in particular.
- The room was big had enough room to dance close to flea market, church, and stores.
- It was comfortable,clean and the staff was always very nice.
- It was clean and a very good deal for the price, I would stay there if I ever go back to McAllen.
Rodeway Inn San Juan
Just 12 miles from the Mexican border, this hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.Cable TV and ironing facilities are provided in each room at the San Juan Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also available. A hairdryer is included.Guests can relax in an outdoor swimming pool at the Inn San Juan. A 24-hour front desk is also available. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are on site.Guests can receive a 50% discount at the Monte Cristo Golf & Country Club, which is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. El Centro Mall is just a 5 minute drive away. McAllen Miller International Airport is 7 miles away.
- it was excellent, I have stay there several times already and I like it.
- Very good friendly and professional service and clean very room and outside Clean All employees friendly staff 5 star rating service.!
- The breakfast was delicious hot meals. Service was great as well. Rooms were clean but it needs some updating furniture.
- Property is in very good shape, very comfortable and clean. They even brought complimentary breakfast to my room. The room was very nice. Excellent value!
- It was great! Great price for the room I reserved.
Comfort Inn Edinburg South
One of our top picks in Edinburg. The Comfort Inn Edinburg South hotel, conveniently located near the Museum of South Texas History, Los Lagos Golf Club, McAllen Convention Center, University of Texas-Pan American and the McAllen International Airport. Anzalduas County Park and dam, Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge and the Mexican border are only minutes away.A paradise for leisure and corporate guests alike, this Edinburg, TX hotel is near many additional attractions, including the Tejano Walk of Fame, Rio Grande Bible Institute and the Pharr International Convention Center. The kids and the kid in you can find plenty to do while shopping, enjoying a professional baseball game at the Edinburg Baseball Stadium, or watching your favorite car race at the Edinburg International Racetrack. Edinburg is also proud to be the Hidalgo county seat.True South Texas hospitality and authentic, elegant Monterrey décor will soothe the traveler’s mind in this Edinburg, TX hotel.Guests can enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, an exercise room, meeting rooms and an outdoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. A laundry facility is available for guest use.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like office desks and voice mail in each room. A business center and access to copy and fax service are also available. Catering services can be arranged for events. Be sure to ask about corporate lodging, group rates and special extended stay rates.All guest rooms have all the amenities of home, including refrigerators and microwaves. Relax in large bathtubs and sleep on Serta Sleeper beds. Irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hair dryers and cable televisions with HBO are provided in every room.One- and two-bedroom suites are available. Sofa sleepers are available in sitting area suites. Family suites have a kids’ bedroom and bunk beds. Whirlpool bathtub suites have a separate bathroom. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested.
- Breakfast really was so so but I understand its related to the Covid guidelines.
- It was a good stay they lady receptionist was so nice!
- The jacuzzi , amazing. Bed was comfortable. Shower nice, clean,
- Very clean outsideA worker daily cleaned the property for cigarette butts etc trash
- Bed was very comfy, breakfast was good, room was very clean. hotel is in an excellent location, busy area surrounded by everything youll need for shopping, food, and entertainment. There is a spot called Build a Burger down the street for those of you on a keto diet, I definitely recommend it! This is our hotel for future trips to the valley.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pharr