Hampton Inn Shrewsbury
This hotel in New Freedom, Pennsylvania is near I-83 and the borough of Shrewsbury. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast daily and guest rooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Shrewsbury features an indoor swimming pool and fitness center. Coffee makers and work desks are included in each spacious guest room.Seven Valley Winery and the Markets at Shrewsbury are within a short drive of the Shrewsbury Hampton Inn. Businesses including Culligan and Harley Davidson are also nearby.
- Absolutely fantastic! Staff were friendly and courteous…would highly reccomend
- Room was very clean and hotel was located in a good area. Close to restaurants and our point of destination.
- Friendly Staff, Nice And Clean, Very Quite. Awesome Breakfast.
- Breakfast was one of the best Ive ever had at a Hampton Inn…..great variety and taste of food
- The location is excellent, the breakfast and breakfast room were awesome, food was hot and plentiful, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices etc.and probably the cleanest breakfast area Ive come across in many years of hotel stays.
Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
Located north of Baltimore, this Hunt Valley hotel features a bistro. Oregon Ridge State Park is just a 5 minutes’ drive from this Courtyard hotel.Rooms at the Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley are furnished with a work desk, lounge chair and a coffee maker. Cable TV and free internet access are offered.Hunt Valley Courtyard provides a business center and laundry facilities. Guests can enjoy breakfast and dinner at Bistro Eat. Drink. Connect with healthy offerings, Starbucks coffee and wine, beer and cocktails at night.Goucher College is a 15-minute drive from Courtyard Baltimore and Hunt Valley Towne Center is a 15-minute walk away. Downtown Baltimore, Maryland Zoo and the Convention Center are all within a 30-minute drive.
- Very clean and new feel. Very quiet. Staff very professional and helpful.
- Location was very good and staff was very nice. Very good value.
- Outstanding property and great staff upon checking in! Nice relaxing facility.
- Property is spotless, rooms very good and comfortable will def stay again
- The breakfast was good convenient with a good variety I
Embassy Suites Baltimore – North/Hunt Valley
One of our best sellers in Hunt Valley! Only a short drive from Baltimore city centre, this all-suite hotel offers easy access to area attractions. It features an indoor pool and spacious accommodations with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.The Embassy Suites Baltimore-North/Hunt Valley offers guests a cooked-to-order breakfast as well as a free evening reception. There is also an on-site convenience store.Each suite is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. They provide a separate living room with a sofa bed and an alarm clock radio with an MP3 connection.Guests at the hotel can work out in the state-of-the-art gym or relax in the jacuzzi.Hunt Valley Embassy Suites is located close to the Pimlico Race Course as well as the Hunt Valley Towne Center shopping centre. The sites of Baltimore city centre, including the Inner Harbor, are easily accessible with the nearby light-rail public transport station.
- Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms was excellent
- I like the privacy they gave me. I love the exterior and decor of the whole hotel even though they working on the inside. I love the staff and their friendly service! I appreciate this hotel and the location. Everything was perfect.
- Dwayne was awesome great staff.. room was so clean i like that they use Lysol
- Staff at the front desk was so kind and helpful! Bed was comfortable and room was spacious. Although there is construction in the lobby due to renovation, it did not interfere with my stay.
- This was such a nice play to stay. I felt so safe health wise. They have everything sanitized. My door was covered with a Lysol sticker, the remote etc. Front Desk woman was very nice and efficient. Check out was a breeze. Very beautiful room !! Well worth it !!
Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
This Hunt Valley hotel offers a pool and an on-site restaurant. The 19th-century Stone Hall Estate is 1.5 mi away.All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and a work desk. Amenities also include a TV with cable and HBO. Room service is available throughout the day.Breakfast and lunch are served at Cinnamon Tree. Guests can enjoy dinner in the Bar & Grill, which offers specialty drinks and shows sports matches.The hotel’s fitness center has LCD TVs. Concierge service and express check-in/check-out are available.The hotel is next to Highway 83 and 5 mi from Gunpowder Falls State Park. Downtown Baltimore and Camden Yards Oriole Park are a 20 mi drive.
- The staff were amazing! I really appreciated my staff.
- every thing was great location place, weather, location would visit again
- When I left the room for the afternoon I placed a do not disturb on the door. When I came back later they left me a bag with clean towels. No hotel ever did that. It was a nice touch.
- Staff members were very friendly, very clean hotel, great location
- Great location, easy to get too. Beautiful rooms, very friendly staff
Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley
In Hunt Valley, 1.5 miles from Oregon Ridge Park, this hotel features modern guest rooms with a living area and a full kitchen. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool and a hot tub.A stovetop and dishwasher are available in each spacious kitchen. The air-conditioned rooms at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley provide cable TV and an iPod docking station.Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley’s fitness center has free weights and cardio equipment. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the hotel.Baltimore-Washington Airport is a 35-minute drive away. Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley features free public parking.
- Hot breakfast was not available. But i think they had bag breakfast.
- Very clean and everyone at the front desk was nice
- I didnt eat breakfast. The room was comfortable and that I was able to relax.
- I wouldve preferred a hot breakfast however , the muffin given the us went perfect with the breakfast with made in the suite. Great view in the morning. Quiet hotel.
- Staff was very friendly! I will not book through booking .com again because they would not honor my military discount because I went through a third partyyou to book our room. Very disappointing
Ramada Limited Cockeysville
Ramada Limited Cockeysville offers accommodations in Cockeysville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 12 mi from Ramada Limited Cockeysville, while Riverside is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Martin State Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- I use that property because it is convenient to everything
- Everything was great. The price, room, staff was great. Hiren Shah always makes my stay great.
- My stay was great as usual. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Mr. Hiren Shah is always very pleasant and helpful when I stay there.
- Everything was great. Mr. Hiren Shah was great helped me rebook my room for the next day so I didnt have to checkout and check back in. Very friendly staff and service.
- It was clean comfortable. I will stay again. Location is near all the stores 711 Walmart target chick fila
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Complimentary parking is also available. Hampton Inn & Suites has guest laundry services as well.All rooms have a free WiFi and mini refrigerators. All guests have access to breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Timonium has a 24-hour front desk and a business center.Baltimore is 14 mi from Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD. Baltimore–Washington International Airport is 25 mi from Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD and Maryland State Fairgrounds is only 1.4 mi away. .
- Hotels was really clean and protection in place acct. Of the current condition with covid19.
- Great location, very friendly staff, very accommodating.
- the breakfast was good considering the covid circumstances. the room was very clean. the staff at the front desk were very pleasant to talk to.
- This hotel was clean, safe, comfortable and accommodating
- The young lady who checked us ins me checked us out was lovely!! She was friendly, kind, and accommodating. We will definitely be returning to this hotel.
Holiday Inn Timonium
This hotel is 1 mi from Padonia Park Shopping Center and 2 mi from downtown Timonium, Maryland. It features a restaurant and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is offered.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn Timonium.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center is provided to all guests of the Timonium Holiday Inn. A business center and free parking are also available.Chili’s Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving Mexican and American cuisine as well as cocktails. The Holiday Inn also offers a buffet breakfast.Free shuttle services are offered to attractions within 3 mi of the hotel, including both Five Farms and Fox Hollow Golf Courses. The Baltimore Zoo is 11 mi from the hotel.
- Julie at the front desk was most accommodating and very polite.Shes an asset to the establishment. Ill be returning to Timonium in December and lll be coming to stay at the hotel again.Many thanks for your accommodation. Yours truly, Howard McMorris.
- I enjoyed the fact that I noticed they actually kept and maintained their rules of mask on and they made me feel super comfortable and confident about my safety.
- Rooms spacious and clean.No daily maid service, but front desk staff made pickup of clean towels easy!
- It was close to where I was visiting. Seemed clean.
- Stayed here overnight for a funeral the following day. The staff was super nice and I felt very safe in the hotel. The front door was locked at all times except for hotel guests who scanned their keys. Room was very clean and spacious. Would totally return.
Extended Stay America – Baltimore – Timonium
This Extended Stay America – Baltimore – Timonium is located in Timonium and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Baltimore is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Maryl and State Fairgrounds, the Towsontowne Mall and the Pimlico Race Track.
- Very clean rooms, friendly staff, even checked to make sure we were happy with our room and stay.
- The price and the set up of the television remote. It was very easy to negotiate channels.
- It was excellent, I was need to rest. Great.Thanks
- Convenient and staff was very, very friendly and helpful
- Very nice location. Very close to nearby restaurants.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Baltimore North – Timonium
Set just off Interstate 83 and only a few minutes from the State Fairgrounds, this pet-friendly Timonium, Maryland hotel offers comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities.Guests staying at the Timonium Red Roof PLUS+ can start the day with a cup of free coffee and enjoy browsing the internet with high-speed access. The hotel also offers in-room pay-per-view movies and flat-screen TVs.The Red Roof PLUS+ Timonium provides easy access to some of the area’s main points of interest, including Towson State University. Guests can also easily visit Pimlico Race Track along with a variety of restaurants and shopping centers.
- My husband has been working out this way for the last week and its been wonderful staying there. The staff is AMAZING and rooms are WONDERFUL. We LOVE IT!
- Chevy at the front desk was the BEST!!!!! I had problems with my card and she helped me out! OUTSTANDING customer service!
- Front desk service was excellent room was very clean
- Room was cozy. Beds are always soft. Room was super clean
- Great Location for area John Hopkins Annex area. 6min away.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Parkton