Hampton Inn Montrose
Located 5 minutes from Montrose Regional Airport and 35 minutes from Black Canyon National Park, this hotel provides an on-site gym, indoor pool, and jacuzzi. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at Montrose Hampton Inn include cable TV. A coffee maker and work desk are provided.A business center and a concierge desk are part of the facilities at Hampton Inn Montrose. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Breakfast is served every morning.Ridgeway State Park is 25 minutes from Hampton Inn Montrose. Montrose Golf Course is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Great hotel, great location no problems a typical Hampton inn
- The staff were excellent, would like to recognize Dianna, cleaned the 100 block of the hotel. Mariah at the breakfast bar was wonderful. Thank you.
- Kathy and Emily were exceptional!!! They went above and beyond to make our stay one of the best ever!!!
- The location was only 20 minutes or so from the south rim at Black Canyon of the Gunnison and 40 minutes to Ouray which was in between both locations. This worked out great! The hotel was immaculate and very modern with pretty decor. We loved the large bathroom, fride, and suoer cozy beds.
- Exceptionally clean. Welcoming front desk service. Delicious breakfast options.
Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose
One of our top picks in Montrose. This hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and offers free high-speed WiFi.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Days Inn Montrose. A cable TV, work desk and coffee maker are also included.Freshly baked cookies are served in the evening at the Montrose Days Inn. Guests can work in the business center or relax in the seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.The Russell Stover Candy Factory and the Museum of the Mountain West are both 5-minute drives from the Days Inn. The nearest airport is Montrose Regional Airport, 2.5 miles from Days Inn Montrose.
- Passing through on a road trip, great place to stay for the price, not too far places to eat and drink. Friendly staff!
- The room was very nice and clean. Comfortable king size bed, microwave, small refrigerator, and really nice shower. I managed to book on a day that offered a very reasonable rate, which was much appreciated. There was no breakfast due to the Corona Virus, but my sister and I brought our own food. I would recommend Days Inn to anyone.
- Its quite close to Black Canyon of the Gunnison lots of food options nearby. The motel was clean and comfy.
- Perfect for a one night stay. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- We were told there was no breakfast even though it was advertised because of COVID
Red Arrow Inn & Suites
This hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Black Canyon of the Gunnison. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi. A full breakfast buffet is served daily.Each air-conditioned room includes a seating area with a work desk and a flat-screen cable TV at Red Arrow Inn & Suites Montrose. An private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is provided.A free transfer service to Montrose Regional Airport is offered at Montrose Red Arrow Inn & Suites. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center on site. A 24-hour reception is available.Ridgeway State Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Telluride Ski Resort is 68 mi from Red Arrow Inn & Suites.
- The rooms were clean, spacious and beds were comfortable. My ground level room had a nice patio open to large yard area.
- Great breakfast burrito for the morning. Better than most breakfast to go options.
- Everything was good except lighting in room was poor and there was no lock.
- Doris, the receptionist was awesome. The back green area was awesome for our dog. Little patio outside too. Quiet and decent night sleep.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows. Wonderful wonderful large jacuzzi tub. Very quiet and a nice hot shower in the morning was great. Definitely would stay here again
GreenTree Inn Montrose
GreenTree Inn Montrose is set along East Main Street, offering pet-friendly accommodations.Each room features a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels, a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker and private bathroom. Select rooms offer a seating area.A free continental breakfast is served daily. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Montrose Regional Airport, 2.5 mi from GreenTree Inn Montrose.
- We travel a lot and this is on our top 10 stays! Great people at desk, helpful, clean.
- Very nice room that was clean and comfortable. Great location for visiting Montrose.
- We was not offed a Breakfast! The Location was good close to down town!
- Insanely affordable price, toiletries were refillable rather than single use
- It was clean! Brand new wrapped coffee pot filter holders. Served breakfast. Price was good and comparable to other hotels.
Days Inn by Wyndham Delta CO
Located off Highway 50, this Colorado motel offers a year round hot tub. It features an on-site restaurant and lounge. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each simply furnished guest room at Days Inn Delta. All of the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, a desk, an iron and an ironing board and coffee-making facilities.Guests are greeted by a 24-hour reception at Delta Days Inn. For convenience, a business center is located on-site. Guests can also go for a workout in the fitness center.Delta town center and attractions such as Delta Family Fun Park and the Delta County Historical Society are within 1 miles from this motel. Devil’s Thumb Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive away. Montrose Regional Airport is 20 miles away from Days Inn Delta.
- Weve stayed here every August for about 5 or 6 years. The staff is always so kind, its close to the highway and food.
- location was good, it was close to family there. Breakfast was good but you need put more out when it is gone. Was there for a funeral and alot of family stayed there….was not enough food!
- Convenient we were in town for a funeral and it was close to the church and cemeteryStaff was very friendlyBed was very soft and room was quietNice fridge kept our water bottles cold so we didnt need ice
- The receptionist was out standing. We show up at the desk without a reservation an ask if they had a good room for 2 nights and they said yes and we got a room for 2 nights. The place was clean and the employees were very helpful. Thank you.
- The location is great. The room was very adequate. Staff was always polite.
Stay Wise Inns of Montrose
One of our best sellers in Montrose! This Montrose inn features an indoor pool and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room and Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is a 17 miles drive away.All rooms at the Stay Wise Inns include free cable TV and a coffee maker. In-room ironing facilities and a work desk are also available.A deluxe hot breakfast with farm-fresh egg omelets is served each morning. A public computer, copy and fax services are open to guests.Black Canyon Golf Club is less than 1 miles from the hotel and the UTE Indian Museum is less than 5 miles away.
- Everything was good for an unbelievably low rate. Its not a 5 star hotel but it is clean and everything works as it should.
- This hotel was great for the price. We needed a basic, clean place to sleep after visiting Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP and this fit the bill nicely. The hotel is close to nearby restaurants and 20 minutes away from the park. COVID safety seemed fine and the staff members we interacted with were friendly. The room was clean and while equipped with only basic amenities, its a budget hotel one of the cheapest in Montrose and the room was average to aboveaverage for the price. They also offered a togo breakfast that included a warm drink and a breakfast bar/muffin, which was a nice surprise. Overall, we were happy with the Stay Wise Inn and would stay here again!
- This motel was great value for the money spent. Comfortable and quiet room really cant complain. The sink water pressure was very high for some reason, but not a big deal.
- The room and bathroom were very clean. Comfortable bed. Closest hotel to Black Canyon. Pool and hot tub were well maintained. Because of COVID only five people at a time were allowed in the pool area so we werent able to stay in the hot tub as long as we would have liked so others could use it. Unfortunately, they were forced to discontinue breakfast service starting the week before we arrived due to COVID restrictions.
- The hotel was very nice as far as the actual room wentnice amount of space, clean and comfortableand the location very convenient to Teds Steakhouse restaurant the reason we traveled to Montrose, CO on our 4week road trip, BUT the hotel lobby and hallways had a very strong musty smell to them. The hotel clerk did move our room to the far end of the hallway for us so we were farther away from the pool/musty/lobby area.
Quality Inn Delta Gateway to Rocky Mountains
Offering free hot breakfast, Quality Inn Delta Gateway to Rocky Mountains is located near Devil’s Thumb Golf Club. This Colorado hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Sweitzer Lake State Park and 2 minutes’ walk from Confluence Park.Free WiFi is featured in each spacious guest room. Expanded cable television with HBO channels is also provided for in-room entertainment. Select rooms include microwaves, refrigerators and whirlpool bathtubs. The hotel also offers a furnished hospitality suite with complete kitchen.Free passes to the recreation center are available to guests. It features an Olympic-size indoor pool, sauna, fitness center, basketball, tennis courts, racquetball court and game rooms. For business travelers, the hotel offers fax and copy services in the business center. Coin-operated laundry facilities and a vending area are available.Quality Inn Delta Gateway to Rocky Mountains offers close proximity to area attractions. Thunder Mountain Raceway is 8.6 mi away from the property. Fort Uncompahgre Living History Museum is 1 minute’s walk away.
- Location was close to the highway, restaurants, fuel a grocery store. Bed pillows were great.
- Because of covidxzg….. breakfast was sparse. Location was a pain because of a detour.
- Location is convenient. Bed was comfortable. We have stayed at 3 hotels in Delta, and this was the better of the 3.The housekeeping staff were really friendly and accommodating. The front desk lady with curly blonde hair was friendly, accommodating and informative.
- It was very conveniently located, and it was an easy checkin. Both of those are appreciated. And the room was very nice and comfortable, and the bathroom was very clean.
- The breakfast was limited, but still available and fed the 3 of us I love free food!The room was very spacious and clean, no bulky furniture taking up needed spaceThe staff and other hotel occupants were very kindWalking distance to store
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montrose – Townsend
Black Canyon National Park is a 20 minute drive from this Townsend, Colorado hotel. A free airport shuttle is provided and rooms feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi.All the air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montrose provide a work desk. A hair dryer is provided in the private bathroom for guest convenience.A fitness center, hot tub, and indoor pool are all available at the Montrose Holiday Inn Express and Suites. A business center and barbecue facilities are included.Telluride Ski Resort is a one hour and 20 minute drive from the hotel. Ute Museum is a 5 minute drive away.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating! The room was very clean and comfortable! I would recommend this hotel hands down!
- Clean room and location is quite central to shops and coffee shops.
- .Great facility with a nice outdoor patio area for social gathering
- I had travelled over for work and came before doing the shift.when I came, my booked rm wasnt ready and I told David my situation and wouldnt get back from working til after 930. He seemed concerned and would notify me if anything popped up available. He ended up giving me an upgrade for a rm and was perfect timing before heading to work!!
- We liked the comfort and size of the room as well as the location. We didnt have the breakfast.
Rodeway Inn Montrose
A daily breakfast is provided at this Montrose motel. A seasonal outdoor pool is onsite. Black Canyon is 20 minutes’ drive away.Cable TV is available in all rooms at the Affordable Inns of Montrose. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided. Some rooms boast a full kitchen.The daily continental breakfast is offered daily. A variety of juices and other breakfast options are also provided.Laundry facilities is onsite for guest convenience. A playground and barbecue facilities are also available at the family-friendly Montrose Affordable Inns.Ute Indian Museum is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. Downtown Montrose is just 1 miles away.
- Location was excellent. Due to the Pandemic, there was no breakfast. Not allowed in Lobby.
- The room was big, clean and basically had a full kitchen. The housekeeping staff was efficient and polite. The managers/owners were very polite and friendly. I didnt get the opportunity to use the pool but it looked clean and well maintained. The complementary breakfast was good, waffles, fruit, muffins, bagless, eggs and various pastries and snacks.I was here for 8 days and for the most part enjoyed my stay. I would stay there again.
- Great place we stay there two or three times a year
- Clean, friendly, excellent location within walking distance to the town center.
- The cleaning staff was fabulous! And the room was very comfortable!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Olathe