Charles and Charles MV
Featuring an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles for guest use, this Vineyard Haven inn is just a 15-minute walk from the Vineyard Haven ferry terminal. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Charles and Charles MV. The private bathrooms are decked out in tile and feature heated towel racks, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A garden and terrace are available on site at Charles and Charles MV. The surrounding area is perfect for cycling, hiking and other outdoor sports.Mink Meadows Golf Course is less than 2 miles from Charles and Charles MV, which is only a 15-minute walk from Owen Park Beach. The Black Dog Café is just over 1 miles away.
- Hospitality is always amazing, food breakfast is as excellent as a 5 star restaurant. The property is beautiful with native flowers and plants. Ample parking. Best of all, QUIET and PEACEFUL.
- Charles is super welcoming, communicative, and helpful. On top of that, he is a great chef the breakfasts were unique, tasty, satisfying and very healthy. The room was bright and attractive, and very comfortable. I especially appreciated the bidet seat, as I have these in my home and miss them when travelling. Another bonus was a garage full of wellmaintained bikes, complete with helmets, baskets and an air station. We were unable to find a nearby bike trail, but as one local informed us, the whole island is a bike trail! The BB location is about 3 blocks off the main street, but easily walkable.
- The entire experience was exceptional. From the room to the service to the amazing breakfast it was all much better than we expected and we highly recommend staying here best value for money we have had in a long long time
- EVERTHING!!!! Great SERVICE!!! Great HOSPITALITY!!! Wonderful GOURMET BREAKFAST, Homemade Cookiesand Wine in room upon arrival, complementary bottle water.
- LOVED EVERYTHING!!! Thanks so much to Charles!!!! He was a great host, Chef and source of information! If you ever get a chance to go to Marthas Vineyard, please stay here!
This historic Martha’s Vineyard hotel, Summercamp, is located in Oak Bluffs and offers oceanfront views. Featuring a game room and common lounging areas, the hotel is steps away from the beach.Housed in a renovated 1879 property, it is equipped with modern amenities. Guests have access to iPads loaded with area information and on-site hospitality centers.Rooms are equipped with smart TVs with Apple TV, USB charging outlets and radios. Some rooms come with seating areas and/or refrigerators. Guests are provided with robes and complimentary toiletries as well.Free Wifi, a camp canteen with snacks and a 24-hour front desk are available at Summercamp. Coffee makers are provided in the suites and cottage suites. Free daily housekeeping services are also available.Farm Neck Golf Club is 2.3 mi away. There are several fine dining and casual dining options close to the property as well. The Oak Bluffs Ferry is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- We visited off season. Very quiet and relaxing. Excellent COVID19 precautions.
- The location was perfect and relaxing. We traveled off season so we did not have to deal with crowds or traffic. We would definitely stay at Summercamp again. Hotel was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Shower was great.
- Scott and other staff at the hotel were amazing. We mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary and he arranged to have bubbly in our room with a lovely note. Friendly staff with great restaurant suggestions. Parking available in back of hotel. The view from front porch was so beautiful. This hotel is only a few blocks from the ferry and within walking distance to many ocean front restaurants.
- In particular I loved the location of the property. It was conveniently located to the areas food and shopping venues. I also particularly enjoyed the staff. They were helpful in recommending places to eat and area experiences.
- Location was perfect , just a few minutes to walk to public bus stop. Rooms were clean and comfortable . Wonderful view off front porch .
Set in Oak Bluffs, 650 feet from Oak Bluffs Town Beach, Dockside Inn offers accommodations with a garden, free private parking and a terrace. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms include a balcony. At Dockside Inn the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a garden view.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests at Dockside Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Oak Bluffs, like cycling.
- Very friendly staff and great simple breakfast. Loved how there was the Lookout restaurant in walking distance.
- Friendly helpful staff, location, breakfast and snack foods, area to keep bikes
- Great location, clean comfortable rooms, and provide all your needs for a day at the beach!
- Location was perfect. Close to ferry. Having access to outdoor shower After checkout and beach towels and cooler was Very convenient. Room was clean and staff very helpful.
- The location was fantastic. The facilities were very clean and the service was professional and helpful. Definitely will recommend to friends and family.
The Oak Bluffs Inn
Featuring scenic gardens on the grounds, this inn is located just a 2-minute drive from Martha’s Vineyard Ferry in Oak Bluffs. Free afternoon refreshments are available.Plush bedding and a private bathroom with free toiletries are included in each guest room at The Oak Bluffs Inn. Select rooms have hardwood floors, a microwave and a refrigerator.A shared lounge and a terrace are available. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Farm Neck Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from Martha’s Vineyard Oak Bluffs Inn. Joseph Sylvia State Beach is 2 miles away.
- Eric the owner is great..Location is a 10Park your car and walk everywhere Rooms are spacious Clean rooms and common areaCoffee and breakfast is great Front porch is perfect to sit and enjoy your day
- OMG a clean, quaint, comfortable, feel like moms place, cozy put your feet up and relax kind of place. You walk up to a beautiful wrap around porch with rocking chairs beckoning you to come sit awhile. You walk inside and you immediately feel like your home. The owner gives you a quick tour of the place, directions around the neighborhood, then shows you to your room. He is quick, pleasant and thorough. It is in a quiet community with plenty of eateries and shops across the street and down the way. The harbor is a short couple of minutes, walk away with picnic areas and historical sights. You wont miss your money on this one!
- The property is in the perfect location. Spotless , well decorated, comfortable bed and the room was a good size for two.Yummy breakfast prepared by Eric. His wife has beau full gardens surrounding the property.
- Great place to stay, centrally located and the host is more than friendly and accomodating!
- Breakfast was excellent, a variety of things I would prepare for my own breakfast at home. Clearly, there was attention to details.
Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant
Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant is set in the pastoral town of West Tisbury in the Martha’s Vineyard Region, 8.7 mi from Falmouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Bike hire and car hire are available.Lambert Cove Beach is 0.9 mi away and Old House Pond is 1,800 feet away.Vineyard Heaven Ferry Terminal is 5.3 mi away from Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant and Oak Bluffs Ferry Terminal is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- The property was perfectly manicured. The gardens were gorgeous. The little farm was a lovely surprise.
- Contactless check out/check in was very Covid friendly. The hotel offered free bikes which allowed us to explore the island! Very cozy and cute place with a great location.
- Alex was a great host. Very personal and attentive and met all our needs. Highly recommend this place. The alpacas was a nice touch.
- Throughout our stay Cameron delivered a level of service that made the experience feel luxurious. His warmth, generosity of spirit and attention to detail were quite remarkable.
- Ive stayed in hundreds maybe thousands of hotels over the years. But I have never had a better time than I did in Marthas Vineyard. The inn was beautiful. The food was wonderful. But what made it incredible was the staff. The coolest friendliest people I have ever met. My daughter and I never wanted to leave.
Edgar Hotel Martha’s Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Edgartown, Edgar Hotel Martha’s Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection has a bar and shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property.The hotel also provides a business center and free private parking.
- Hotel is right off the bike trail! Stop n Shop nestled discretely next door for that forgotten necessity. Brisk 10 15 walk into town. Busstop about 25 yards away. Very good restaurant on the property.
- Courteous and friendly staff. Wonderful room, no breakfast but many options close by.
- Location was great, easy to access and just enough distance from the hustle and bustle of the shops etc.
- Breakfast? I was not told there was any breakfast options. That was my only disappointment
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice Covid best practices.
West Tisbury Inn
West Tisbury Inn in West Tisbury features a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is offered.
No reviews yet.
Harbor View Hotel
On the coast of Martha’s Vineyard overlooking the Edgartown Lighthouse, this hotel is a 10 minute walk from downtown Edgartown. It features an on-site restaurant, 2 bars, and sailing lessons.The Harbor View Resort features accommodations with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator and safe are provided in every room and seasonal room service is available.A seasonal outdoor pool and concierge services are part of this Martha’s Vineyard hotel.Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 15 minutes from Harbor View Hotel and Resort by car. The Edgartown Golf Club is 5 minutes from the property.
- Comfy beds and pillows, decent wifi and awesome shower with hot water.
- The food was excellent. On Tuesday 10/20, it was our anniversary. The matred was amazing and made it exceptional.
- The reason Im writing this review is to shoutout to great staff, specifically Bret from reception sorry if Im spelling wrong and Guy from the pool. Very genuine and helpful.
- Great property and services given the covid climate
- Hotel is beautiful the grounds, the room everything. Was perfect. The employees were phenomenal!
Kelley House Hotel
Located on Martha’s Vineyard and within a 5-minute walk to Edgartown Harbor, Kelley House Hotel features a restaurant, pub and outdoor pool. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this Massachusetts hotel provide cable TV and seating areas. They have desks, coffee makers and refrigerators and also include safety deposit boxes and bathrobes.The Kelley House has two on-site restaurants, and a poolside bar (open seasonally). The Newes from America Pub is a full-service restaurant offering American and British cuisine year-round. Myx Market Martha’s Vineyard serves fresh smoothies, salads, wraps and cauliflower crust pizza, a full range of Starbucks espresso and tea beverages, an epicurean market, and convenience shop. The Wave Pool Bar (open seasonally) offers poolside dining and a full bar. Complimentary coffee and muffins are served in the lobby each morning, and warm biscuits and milk in the evenings.Edgartown Golf Club is one mile from Kelley House. The hotel is 3 miles from South Beach State Park and 5 miles from Martha’s Vineyard Airport.
- Weve stayed several times on MV… and a few times at The Kelly House we love the location. Its one of our top favorites. Off season is by far the best time on island.
- Everything was excellent! Perfect location and great service.
- Great stay.Could have a coffee station in lobby, but not critical with coffee shops in village.Keep up the great work!
- Staff was great, cant beat location downtown Edgartown.
- The location was great and the staff friendly and helpful. Only down side is that the hotel is in a central location and we had the windows opened to keep the rooms cool and it could get noisy at night.
One of our top picks in Edgartown. Featuring an on-site restaurant, this Martha’s Vineyard inn is just 500 feet from Edgartown Harbor and the ferry to Falmouth. WiFi access is provided to guests free of charge. This is a nonsmoking property.A flat-screen TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at The Sydney, which also provides in-room ironing facilities. An private bathroom is included as well and offers bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Self check-in/check-out is available at this property. Guests of the Edgartown Sydney can relax in the on-site garden or on the patio of the Victorian-era inn.Fine food and cocktails are served on-site at l’Etoile, which serves dinner nightly. Breakfast baskets are delivered each morning between 8:00 and 8:15. They include fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee, overnight oat, curated egg dish and homemade sweet and savory pastries.South Beach State Park is just 10 minutes’ drive from The Sydney. Edgartown Cinemas is only 650 feet away.
- The staff made our stay! Great Location with fabulous restaurant on premise Decor is bright cheery and beachy. All facilities and our room were sparkling clean. We were served Creative, delicious breakfast every day on the patio. And the texting system was very effective.
- The location was great. The room was nicely decorated. The breakfast they provided was on the smaller side but very yummy! The staff there was phenomenal.
- Extremely centralwalk to everything, gorgeously renovated. Staff could not have been more kind and helpful.
- Welcoming staff. Lovely decor and attention to detail. Creative solutions for breakfast to go.
- Breakfast only had a few items available. A green smoothie, blueberry muffins and/or oats with almond milk. The muffin was fantastic. The green smoothie had way too much banana.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oklahoma Heights