Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Bricktown
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Set in Oklahoma City, 1,000 feet from Bricktown, Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Bricktown has a number of amenities, including a fitness center, a garden and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a indoor heated pool.All guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a desk and a private bathroom that is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Other guest room amenities include a 42-inch TV, a microwave, mini-refrigerator and a coffee maker.In addition you can enjoy food and cocktails at the on-site restaurant.Other services and facilities offered at the accommodations include a business center, newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier.Popular points of interest near Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Bricktown include Chesapeake Energy Arena, Myriad Convention and Civic Center and Oklahoma City National Memorial. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- I was in town while a family member was in the hospital. They were so great and took great care of me!
- It was a beer nice, quiet, and clean place to stay. Location was a very big plug. Will stay there again the next time I take an OKC trip.
- Im sorry I dont know her name but the little black girl that helped me when I first came in on November 5 after 5 oclock, was extremely helpful.
- Sam is a superstar. I hadnt had power in over a week and had a difficult time booking a room. Sam went above and beyond on everything and made sure I showed up with a room. She was friendly and professional. I live locally, but if I need to stay again or friends or family need to stay in Oklahoma City, I will strongly recommend Sam and the Hyatt. Thank you so much!
- The staff was very friendly and it was a great location and well priced! Bonus the hotel was very clean.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown is located less than a mile away from Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. Free WiFi access is available in each room.A cable TV, microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room at the Holiday Inn Express. Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Ironing facilities are available.A 24-hour front desk and a complimentary breakfast are featured at Bricktown’s Holiday Inn. Daily maid service and a business center are available as well.The hotel is 650 feet from Bricktown, and 1,950 feet from Chesapeake Energy Arena. Will Rogers World Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Walking distance to Bricktown activities were really great!
- Rooms were nice. Staff were extremely helpful and attentive.
- Location fabulous. Breakfast was good. Room was large and comfy bed
- Dont really have breakfast right now just grab and go not my personal favorite
- I liked the location. Very close to the canal. My wife and I walked the canal and had a few drinks then walked back to the hotel.
Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. In the heart of downtown Oklahoma City and only steps from top attractions including AT&T Bricktown Ballpark, this hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and signature Cloud Nine beds.The Hampton Inn and Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown offers an ideal location within walking distance of top area sites, including the Ford Center Arena and the Myriad Botanical Gardens. The Oklahoma City Zoo as well as the State Capitol is also located nearby.Guests staying at the completely nonsmoking Bricktown-Oklahoma City Hampton Inn and Suites can enjoy relaxing in the indoor swimming pool or working out in the modern fitness center. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access.
- The bed were comfortable, breakfast was good, friendly staff,and more
- Very clean, nice, the room was good sized. Staff we very friendly. Wed definitely stay there again.
- Super clean. awesome swimming pool for young kids. Main reason we picked this hotel was because the pool. Although some people complained of the chlorine, we seem to make it manageable. It was close the night we were there, due to cleaning incident by another guest member. But they rectified it quickly and we were able to swim the next morning. Breakfast was decent and easy to social distance. There was not an major event going down town, so we found offsite parking a block away for five dollars. Walking distance to most things. Enjoy riding the streetcar downtown. The pillows were extra thick. So it was hard for side sleepers to get comfortable otherwise the room is very pleasant.
- Since the covid there was no hot breakfast and I understood. I did have 2 muffins and coffee. It was good
- Breakfast was good for COVID times. I have been to hotels where it is just muffins so having eggs and a sausage potato hash was very refreshing. Room was clean and we loved the view of the baseball field.
Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! At Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, guest can expect spacious apartment-style suites with hotel services including a full-size kitchen, full hot breakfast, and free WiFi. Oklahoma City city center is 6.5 mi away.A prepackaged breakfast is provided and includes a muffin or Danish, a granola bar and a piece of fruit. A bottled water and coffee station are also provided.In-room extras include a seating area, dining area, and cable TV with premium movie channels. Suites with a sofa bed and 2-bedroom suites are also available.The fitness center is open 24 hours, and there is on-site laundry and free parking.OKC Outlet Mall Shoppes is 7 minutes’ drive from this Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, while the State Fair Park horse show venue is 3.2 mi away. Will Rogers World Airport is only 4.3 mi away. Tinker Air Force Base is 25 minutes’ drive by car.
- I love it here I so want to stay another night. Best sleep Ive had in a long time
- Everything was close by like stores and also downtown were you can see the plant museum.
- I liked the kitchen area and the dishes there for us to use.
- Great location close to Hurricane Harbor Walmart and restaurants. Friendly staff, clean rooms, very comfortable beds.
- The rooms were exceptional, the property is amazing and the staff is great. Very clean and kept up property. Excellant job guys!!
AC Hotel by Marriott Oklahoma City Bricktown
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. AC Hotel by Marriott Oklahoma City Bricktown features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Oklahoma City. Each room at the 4-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. The property provides evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at the hotel also offer a seating area. All guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available daily at AC Hotel by Marriott Oklahoma City Bricktown.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near AC Hotel by Marriott Oklahoma City Bricktown include Bricktown, Chesapeake Energy Arena and Myriad Convention and Civic Center. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 10 miles from the hotel.
- We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! Everything was very detailed, extremely clean, and modern. Location, location, location! There are tons of shops, stores, bars and restaurants. Everything is in walking distance. The only issue I had was parking unfortunately. Due to the location of a popular area FREE parking can be quite cumbersome to find. The hotel do however provide parking but at a 10 a night fee a little pricey for me in a park lot on the rear side of the hotel. It is located near the central police station and somewhat gated. However, at night the parking gets very full and crowded so you would have to park a bit far which can be inconvenient in inclimate weather.
- Had everything you could ask for. We were in the heart of Bricktown which was amazing! Great place, great people, great food. Okc really showed us that the state of Oklahoma can be something other than farmland. Overall was very happy with our stay.
- Great area. Nice room. Had to move rooms because our original room, Room 505, was right next to the property air conditioner and was vibrating the room. They were very accommodating and brought us up a new key and met us at the new room.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Very clean facilities
- I loved the amazing staff and the awesome room. Everything was super clean and modernlooking.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Attractively located in the Will Rogers World Airport Area district of Oklahoma City, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK is located 2.3 mi from White Water Bay, 6.2 mi from Myriad Convention and Civic Center and 6.2 mi from Oklahoma City Museum of Art. The property is around 6.8 mi from Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, 6.8 mi from Oklahoma City National Memorial and 6.8 mi from Chesapeake Energy Arena. The hotel features a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodations.Bricktown is 7.5 mi from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK, while State Museum of History is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Very clean…! Room was so large with all the things I need for my stay, refrigerator to keep my insulin cold…! Top notch…!
- The cleanness of the room and how the beds were separated from the living area with fold out couch.
- I loved the room. It had a sitting room and 2 TVs. My husband and I had plenty of room almost like being home. Everything was clean, neat, and modern.
- Everything! The staff very helpful , the hotel itself very clean . I always stay at the facility while traveling through OKC
- The staff was amazing …. From the front desk clerks to the houskeeping staff
La Quinta by Wyndham Oklahoma City – NW Expwy
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Just 10 miles from Myriad Convention Center, this Oklahoma City hotel features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast buffet.A flat-screen TV with premium cable channels is featured in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Oklahoma City North West Expressway. A coffee machine and work desk are also provided.An outdoor pool and fitness center feature recreational facilities at the Oklahoma City La Quinta. Meeting facilities are available for conferences, banquets, and other events.The White Water Bay amusement park is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. The Martin Nature Reserve is 5 miles away.
- Theocratic is excellent for travel and things in the area very nice staff. But need more staff T evening time . For thd poor front desk guy was never at the desk and would be gone for 1/2 to hr at a time . Cleaning or doing things and that held up checking into hotel. Did Not like travels long hrs to get here and wait 45 mins at front desk till he came back from helping a quest. You need several people on at night not fair to him or your quest.
- There was no breakfast but was told it was included in the room rate
- No breakfast due to COVID but everything is on this street. I usually dont do Laquinta but this one was bomb.
- I have no complaints… everything was very nice and clean and the staff was very pleasant and helpful
- Room was very clean, limited housekeeping with Covid19 but I was fine with that. No breakfast but also fine with that, Im grown and dont need someone else to feed me.
Staybridge Suites – Oklahoma City – Downtown
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City. Located in Oklahoma City and with Bricktown reachable within an 18-minute walk, Staybridge Suites – Oklahoma City – Downtown has express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. The property is around a 20-minute walk from Chesapeake Energy Arena, 1.3 miles from Myriad Convention and Civic Center and 1.7 miles from Oklahoma City Museum of Art. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests.Certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Buffet and American breakfast options are available every morning at the hotel.Oklahoma City National Memorial is 2 miles from Staybridge Suites – Oklahoma City – Downtown, while Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The beds were so soft and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous.
- There was no breakfast. We were told we would get a sacked breakfast but there was none.
- Great big room with everything you could need. Comfortable bed too! High ceilings we felt like we were in a mansions guest room!
- Love the location, love the beds, and LOVE the staff!
- Staff was very friendly, helpful. Great location. Only a couple minutes from Bricktown. Room was very clean andComfy
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Situated in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City and within walking distance to area attractions, including Cox Convention Center, this beautifully restored historic hotel offers elegant guestrooms along with modern amenities.Only steps from the Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City’s front doors, guests can discover the Bricktown Entertainment District, the State Capitol and the Oklahoma City National Bombing Memorial. A number of museums, restaurants and shopping centers are also easily accessible from the hotel.On-site at the Hilton Skirvin, guests can dine at Park Avenue Grill restaurant or enjoy live music and cocktails at the Red Piano Bar. Guests will also appreciate spacious guestrooms furnished with signature Serenity beds, flat-screen TVs and wireless internet access.
- Hotel staff were very careful about cleanliness and social distancing! It was quite enjoyable.
- The staff is friendly professional, kind hearted and very helpful. The Hotel is always beautiful! Love staying here and will be back.
- Great hospitality! A great sense of style on display throughout the hotel with attention to detail all the great photos in the hallways etc
- Limited menu because of COVID issues, but the food we ordered was prepared well and tasty.
- Everything was wonderful. The checkin staff, dinner in the Red Piano Lounge, quite surroundings for a good nights sleep, and breakfast in the Grill. It was just perfect!
La Quinta by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Conveniently located in the Will Rogers World Airport Area district of Oklahoma City, La Quinta by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport is located 1.1 miles from White Water Bay, 5 miles from Myriad Convention and Civic Center and 5 miles from Oklahoma City Museum of Art. The property is around 6 miles from Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, 6 miles from Oklahoma City National Memorial and 6 miles from Chesapeake Energy Arena. The hotel provides an outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bricktown is 6 miles from the accommodation, while State Museum of History is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World, 5 miles from La Quinta by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- The staff was very friendly. The bed was comfortable and the location was great
- Very clean hotel. Pet friendly and free parking. The rooms were decorated nice and the hotel was overall very nice. Good location to gas and food.
- Nicely decorated, clean, nice staff, felt comfortable staying.
- We stayed in the king suite, it was humongous. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We kind of felt guilty with it just being two of us, with all the room that we had. We would stay in this room without a doubt again.
- Convenient location… close to the airport and freeways .
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oklahoma City