The Capri Hotel
This downtown Ojai hotel offers comfortable rooms with luxury amenities including a 42-inch flat-screen TV. The Capri Hotel features an on-site masseuse and landscaped gardens.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a tea kettle, a hairdryer and a work desk.Guests of pet-friendly Capri Hotel can swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the poolside cabanas.The Capri Hotel is across the street from Soule Park Golf Course and just 1.5 mi from Los Padres National Forest. Many rooms and public areas have free WiFi and views of the Topa Topa Mountains.
- This is a dog owners dream! There was big green patch of grass for the dogs to run and potty, the rooms were super dog friendly with easy to clean flooring. The rooms were very very clean and the grounds were beautifully kept. The pool area was perfect. I cant say enough about the staff, they were so kind, helpful, and welcoming. They really interact with you on a personal level.
- The location the hotel is on the Main Street making it super easy to go everywhere. The structure is the one of an old school motel, which I love. The rooms are fairly new as the swimming pool. I booked a garden bedroom, perfect for me and my daughter as it has a little garden that access a bigger garden that has direct access to the pool.The staff was super friendly.I even received a text message when my room was ready a lot earlier than the 4pm suggested with clear COVID19 friendly directions.
- Clean, comfortable, and mid century modern… whats there not to like?
- This was a great little place. Minimalist and retro decor was very pleasant. Room and balcony were quiet over the back yard. And Marlie at the reception desk was welcoming, helpful and delightful. A wonderful little oasis of calm and rejuvenation.
- Our room had an awesome enclosed patio that connected to a large green space, which was perfect for our dog. We loved it and would definitely stay there again!
Casa Ojai Inn
One of our top picks in Ojai. This California hotel provides comfortable accommodations and modern amenities only steps from the local shops, galleries and unique leisure opportunities in Ojai Valley. It has a 24-hour front desk.Casa Ojai Inn feature tasteful and functional plantation-style decor. The spacious guest rooms boast large armoires containing 27-inch (68 cm) TVs with expanded cable services. Enjoy the desk space and individual climate controls.Explore the Ojai area stress free with the Ojai Trolley Service. With a stop right outside the Casa, guests can visit the attractions of Ojai, Meiners Oaks and Mira Monte within minutes.
- The property is relatively remote. It was a long way to common facilities, like restaurants and shopping, in the city. The staff was very accommodating though in this Covid19 era. The hotel fees were reasonable considering what they were allowed to provide, but local regulatory costs made the total exceptionally expensive.
- location is great. no breakfast served due to covid. check in was virtual so everything was smooth
- Due to Covid, it was a virtual checkin and check out process. I had no housekeeping which I prefer, because I rather not have any one come in while I am out to clean my room and besides that was one of the policy changes they had with Covid also add in no breakfast bar. There is a 24 hour hold on the room after the last occupant leaves.
- It was annoying that there was no breakfast, as it was advertised on booking.com
- Its walking distance to the town and very accessible!
Ojai Rancho Inn
Steps from the Ojai Valley Trail, this hotel features a sauna and an outdoor pool. Guest rooms provide 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs and a minibar.While staying at the Ojai Rancho Inn, each room includes a microwave and a hairdryer. The cottages feature a fireplace.Guests can take a walk through the garden or relax in the jacuzzi.Soule Park Golf Course is 0.9 miles from Ojai Rancho Inn. Ojai Valley Museum is within a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Our second stay here did not disappoint. Easy checkin and clean comfy rooms with a stylishly retro vibe make for an excellent nights sleep so you can explore downtown Ojai or the surrounding natural beauty during the day on the bike path directly behind the property. It may be hard to leave sitting by the pool with a cold drink though!
- This is a charming little spot in a very cute town. Because of Covid this wasnt the experience it could have been. But the hotel staff are doing the best they can under these conditions.
- Love the location, the room, the pool! Our 8 month old son couldnt get enough time in our rooms jacuzzi tub. We had such a blast and cant wait to come back!
- Cool vibe and a nice pool. Right in the heart of town and they had bikes you could grab and go with whenever you wanted. Bed was comfortable and the AC worked great.
- Felt like adult summer camp, in the best ways! Enjoyed night swims, cocktails from the pool bar, and taking the local bike bath to town/dinners!
The Emerald Iguana Inn
Located in Ojai in the California Region, 26 mi from Santa Barbara, this hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. It offers accommodations for guests 14 years and older.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge service at the property.Ventura is 12 mi from The Emerald Iguana Inn, while Oxnard is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Did not order breakfast, we ate in town. Quiet and comfortable, loved patio and fountain sounds.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Emerald Iguana. It is really kitschy and fun! The room was clean and the contactless checkin was done in a very thoughtful manner. The little lights at night are so pretty.The location is great. We loved the little walk to the main street where the shops are. Such a cute town. So many cute shops and all of the owners were so friendly.
- Perfect distance from down town, we walked everywhere. The staff were so friendly and acc
- Very private, room was very comfortable. The bed was delicious! The location was perfect. Close enough to downtown And driving in the neighborhoods was a treat. The pool was empty which I appreciated. Just absolutely loved my stay there! Will definitely be back!
- No breakfast. I thought everything was wonderful, although the bathroom and shower area could have used some renovation. Loved the back patio. We were in Grasshopper
Blue Iguana Inn
Situated in Ojai Valley, this boutique hotel is only 12 miles from Ventura Beach and the Pacific Ocean. It has an outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens and offers air-conditioned guestrooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Blue Iguana Inn have woven carpets, framed art and rustic décor. They come equipped with a small refrigerator and a private bathroom. Some rooms include hardwood floors and an antique fireplace.In the morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with pastries and fresh fruit juice. A coffee house and several restaurants are less than a 5-minute drive away.The Blue Iguana Inn is a 40-minute drive from Santa Barbara. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The dcor was beautiful and wellkept property. The jacuzzi was lovely. Overall great ambience of Southern California furnishings, the cute adobe style rooms, and greenery outside. Staff was responsive and polite.
- Wish we had the upper level deluxe king, but still nice. Wish the pool was open a little later. Came back from dinner and would of liked to use the jacuzzi. We loved the touch chocolates for our anniversary. I think a standard coffee grind for a quick coffee is always nice to include. The grounds were very pretty!
- Clean, quiet and spacious rooms, great outdoor seating areas, close to town and activities.
- Nice room, clean comfortable. In a quiet area.
- Gorgeous Santa Fe style property pLove the comfortable bedsBeautiful Lush gardens Cute little pool and hot tub
Su Nido Inn
Located in Ojai village, this all-suite inn features private parking. Every suite includes free Wi-Fi. This Ojai, California inn is steps from the Ojai Culinary Studio.Each individually designed suite at the Su Nido Inn offers a flat-screen LCD TV with a DVD player. An iPod docking station is available in every suite. The suites also include a private balcony or patio.The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. Tee times can be arranged by the staff. The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in the village of Ojai.
- Parking and location were great. The suite was pretty comfy. I liked the free wifi. The staff was friendly and helpful. I liked the bikes. I liked the tv service. Dalia was helpful. Liked the courtyard.
- The suite is very spacious and comfortable. The hotel has a beautiful courtyard with many pretty plants. The property is beautiful and well maintained. We had a great stay.
- The staff made checking in very easy, clear directions and the room is very nice, clean and so cute. The hotel is walking distance to everything
- Absolutely perfect place to stay. Comfy, nice, beautiful, bed insane!Just a perfect overall experience!
- We loved the Spanish style of our room and the complimentary water. Also, we loved the proximity to shops and restaurants. A/C was wonderful! Not too cold.
Located 2 miles from Lake Casitas, the Oakridge Inn offers a large hot tub. Air-conditioned rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV with extended channels.All rooms at the Oakridge Inn are comfortably furnished and include a microwave, fridge and coffee facilities. Coffee, juice and pastries are offered daily.A 5-minute drive from the hotel is the Ojai Vineyard. Soule Park Golf Course is located 6 miles from the hotel.
- Great room rate, more amenities than expected….tub/shower combo, fridge, microwave, couch pull out, jacuzzi
- Almost right next door is a Thai restaurant. Thats a bonus! And the Inn staff had instituted careful COVID19 protocols that helped make me feel safe.
- We had a great stay, the inn very nice and quiet, very cozy!
- The room was quite large for a motel. There was a loveseat, chair, and little table, in addition to a dresser, which made eating take out food during the pandemic easier. The bathroom was quite large. There was even a coffee maker and microwave and fridge.The contact free check in worked.There are a couple of little restaurants within a few blocks.The air conditioning on a very hot day works well.
- I thought the stay was amazing. My room was very clean, and they followed the Covid guidelines, which made me feel comfortable. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
The Pierpont Inn
Located a 5-minute walk to San Buenaventura Beach, this Ventura, California inn has rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.With a pool view, each air-conditioned guest room at The Pierpont Inn includes a TV and a sitting area. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom. Select suites feature ocean views.Guests at the Pierpont Inn can dine at Austen’s Restaurant. Styled in dark wood furniture, Austen’s features a contemporary atmosphere with white tablecloths and red accents.Downtown Ventura is 3 miles from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is a 1-hour drive from Inn Pierpont. Santa Barbara is 30 miles away.
- Nice room for the price we paid and walking dish to the beach and pier
- Great room, comfy bed and nice big step in shower!
- Everything except that you can not use the pool and there is no restaurant in use like it says there is. It also says breakfast but there is not.
- Like the views and the location. Love the hotel grounds, very beautiful!
- Everything else. Great staff, location, price, ocean view, balcony, liked that it was away from center yet a 15 minute walk to pier and center.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach
One of our top picks in Ventura. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach offers a heated outdoor pool and a restaurant. You can relax on the furnished terrace complete with a fire pit and ocean views.A balcony with ocean views is featured in each air-conditioned guest room. A flat-screen TV with cable offers entertainment. A calming aromatherapy kit is provided.At Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach you will find a fitness center. If you prefer to exercise outdoors, you can jog along the 8 mi long boardwalk.NOM Tequila Grill, located within the hotel, offers outdoor seating and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can order meals & drinks from Aqua Beachfront Bar and dine poolside.Los Angeles International Airport is 56 mi from this hotel. Seaside Wilderness Park is 1.4 mi away.
- The space was perfect and staff was friendly and helpful
- Enjoying a meal outdoors with an ocean view was just perfect. The restaurant is in the hotel, and the food was very good.
- The staff at the front desk, the parking greeters, our room service employee and the restaurant employees were friendly and helpful. I do like that only 2 persons to an elevator is posted and enforced…due to the pandemic.
- The location was awesome…just walk out of the door of the hotel, then the boardwalk and there is the beautiful beach. The pier is only a couple of minutes from the hotel also. You can walk to the restaurants easily without taking your car. Hotel was clean and staff very accommodating.
- The room we stayed in was perfectly kept, and the entrance to the bathroom was beautiful and modern. The view from our balcony was beautiful! I absolutely commend the staff for being so friendly and approachable, both for checkin and checkout. The gentleman that was at the valet station was very kind as well, so our whole stay from beginning to end was beyond our expectations. The hotel itself looks beautiful and welcoming.
Best Western Plus Inn of Ventura
Located just off Highway 101, this hotel in Ventura, California offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an outdoor pool, a complimentary breakfast buffet, and is adjacent to Ventura Downtown.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western Plus Inn of Ventura. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area.There is a sun deck surrounding the pool with sun loungers and a hot tub for relaxation. The business center offers computers with free Wi-Fi, and laundry facilities are located on site.The Albinger Archaelogical Museum is within easy walking distance of this hotel, and the Buenaventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. The Oxnard Airport is 10.4 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was very helpful Room was clean and bed very comfortable It was an easy walk to Main street so you dont have to worry about parking
- Quiet, well lit parking lot, close to everything you could possibly need.
- Comfortable room with great pillows. The staff was super friendly. They offered to let me use their computer when I didnt have one to print document for work but I did not accept the offer. Thank you much appreciated.
- We always enjoy Ventura. The busy bee diner is great for breakfast and lunch. Life seafood was an excellent restaurant.
- Very clean, quiet, spacious room with two queen beds, good lighting, many appliances and amenities in room, great breakfast, conveniently located near Old Town, the Plaza, the beach, promenade and pier and good restaurants.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ojai