Comfort Suites The Villages
One of our top picks in The Villages. The Comfort Suites hotel, in Sumter County features a business center and fitness center. It is near area attractions like Lake Griffin State Park, Spanish Springs Town Square, Grand Oaks Resort, The Big House and the Savannah Center. The hotel guests are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, a free weekday newspaper, free parking and free coffee in the lobby.The spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Pets are welcome for a nightly fee. There are laundry facilities on site for guest convenience.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Grab & Go bag is available during the two hours before breakfast starts. The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants. Chili’s Grill & Bar is on the premises.Business travelers will appreciate many conveniences like high-speed Internet access in all rooms, voice mail, access to fax services, and three meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 100 people for most events and functions.The Leesburg International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. The hotel is also close to many popular Florida attractions, including: Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida. A chain of lakes is also nearby.
- The hotel was very clean and has easy access to restaurants. The staff was very courteous and professional
- Everything this was great stay. I would recommend this place to everyone and I would return with pleasure. Nobody is providing breakfast for the clients and they have a beautiful safe breakfast. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- The room was large and had everything we needed. It appeared to be clean except for the cockroaches. Television was large enough to be seen from sitting area. Lots of bath linen!
- I cant say enough positive comments on how the staff welcomed me and my service dog, very accommodating, they have a great dog area with tables, beaches, nicely landscaped so it made it nice to take my dog outside. Rooms were very clean, large and I will always stay here when in area.
- The beds were terrific and the room was very nice. We especially liked the thermostat on the wall which kept the room at a set temperature.The pool was delightful and perfect temperature/
TownePlace Suites The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages is located off US-441, 10 miles from Lake Griffin. It features a heated outdoor pool, an on-site fitness center and Wi-Fi is available for a fee.All guest rooms at TownePlace Suites The Villages are equipped with cable TV and a well-lit work desk. In addition, every room features full kitchen facilities including stove, microwave and dishwasher.A complimentary Continental breakfast is available each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. It is a short walk to Spanish Springs Town Square where there are plenty of cafés and restaurants.There is a bowling alley 650 feet away from TownePlace Suites The Villages. There are several golf courses in the surrounding area, including Orange Blossom Hills Golf Club 1 miles away.TownePlace Suites The Villages is 56 miles from Orlando Sandford International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Very clean, right in the center of the Villages. Close to everything. Will be staying here again. Love that each room has its own little kitchenette
- Breakfast brown bag was denied as I was 10 min late at 910 am
- Breakfast was very good. Location was excellent, walk able to Spanish Springs.
- The not breakfast was excellent. I loved the 24/7 coffee.The room was very comfortable.The location for our purpose excellent.
- The beds were very comfortable. The staff from the kitchen treated us like family. They were the best. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here! All the staff were friendly always.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages
Rialto Villages Town Square, offering free live music every night, is a 10-minute walk from this Florida hotel. It features an outdoor pool, fitness center and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi and a work desk are included in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages. There is also a comfortable seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that features eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. The Villages Holiday Inn offers free daily newspapers along with a 24-hour business center.Lakes of Lady Lake Golf Course is 2 miles from the hotel. The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is a 28-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was good. Hotel is located in an excellent area.
- Staff response to requests was immediate, friendly, and on target. Many thanks for an enjoyable stay. Friends who stayed at the Waterfront had the opposite experience… no staff response to request for towel, laundromat broken, etc and no breakfast! Very good breakfast at Holiday.
- The hotel was well staffed with friendly people, the breakfast was great, the bed was great, service was very good and it was very convenient to The Villages.
- Clean, close to the center of town 5 minute walk to avoid parking, and great breakfast
- Hotel was comfortable and staff was friendly and courteous.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
The Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages offers free Wi-Fi and classic rooms with air conditioning, just a 10-minute drive from downtown Lady Lake.Guest rooms of the Lady Lake, Florida Hampton Inn & Suites hotel come equipped with a work desk, air conditioning and a coffee maker.Guests can benefit from an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a coin laundry. There is a 24-hour front desk as well.The hotel is located in the retirement community The Villages. Bowling, a driving range and a golf course are located less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Everything was great! Pet friendly! Rooms plenty big, breakfast was ok. Its Covid so they are doing as good as they can.
- It was very clean and we were served a hot breakfast each morning.
- We felt confident on how clean it was. Especially during this covid times. Most staff was very pleasant and helpful.
- Great customer service. Chuck went over and above with his excellent customer service
- I called ahead a few hours before arrival to make sure Tesla charger was available and someone was already parked there. Mgr called me back and said they had spoke to the owner of the Tesla and they agreed to move the car upon our arrival since they would be done charging. I appreciate them going the extra mile to help since I was running low on electrons.
The Waterfront Inn
Located within Lake Sumter Landing in The Villages, this lakeshore hotel features a Southern American restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is offered in every room. Lake Griffin State Park is less than 8 mi from the inn.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and fridge are found in each sophisticated room of The Waterfront Inn. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.Guests of The Waterfront can enjoy nightly music and entertainment in The Villages. A hot tub, fitness room, and business center are also available. Meeting facilities are offered as well.Amelia’s restaurant serves southern specialties including crab soup and fried green tomatoes. The Lobby Bar offers nightly drink specials and light fare.The Leesburg Heritage Museum is less than 12 mi away.
- No breakfast bc of Covid.I love the bedding and the location!
- The property is beautiful. Its location is amazing, you can walk on the boardwalk and walk to restaurants. The rooms are newly renovated and super clean. The bed was very comfortable.
- Relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff, beautiful environment and less than a block from the food and entertainment square. What a hidden gem. I will be going back.
- My family spent a holiday weekend here. The property was extremely clean and comfortable. Very nice front desk staff and bartenders. We had some apps delivered to the pool and they were delicious! Great day by the lake, swimming in the beautiful pool and eating at nearby restaurants we walked to. Will go back!
- The location was beautiful. I enjoyed the peace and quiet.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages
This Lady Lake hotel features a business center and a 24-hour front desk. An outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, and free WiFi are provided at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lake/The Villages. Lake Griffin State Park is 3 mi awayGuests can enjoy amenities such as a 32-inch flat-panel TV with HBO, ironing facilities, and coffee-making facilities. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Enjoy a snack from the vending machines or unwind in the courtyard and garden area. Other amenities and services include meeting and banquet facilities as well as faxing and photocopying services. The property provides free parking.Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages is 3 mi from Lake Griffin State Park. Lake Square Mall is 14 mi away, while Leesburg International Airport 11 mi from the property.
- The employee were so nice housekeeping were very nice
- The staff is always great I love staying there first the last four years.
- Super comfortable for private entertaining. A well kept and very cleanly property.
- Everything else. Great value and we will.return.
- We have stayed here in many occasions nice place good location cv19 stopped the breakfast but there a few restaurants near by.the staff is attentive to your needs
Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs – Ocala
One of our top picks in Silver Springs. Adjacent to Silver Springs Theme Park, this Silver Springs, Florida hotel features comfortable guestrooms and many free amenities, including a daily hot breakfast buffet.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs-Ocala, guests can enjoy lounging in the heated outdoor pool or browsing the internet with free wireless access. The hotel also provides in-room coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators.With on-site travel services, guests at the Silver Springs-Ocala Holiday Inn Express can easily arrange car rentals, theme park tickets and much more. Silver River State Park and Ocala National Forest are also easily accessible.Ray Wayside Park is 6 minutes’ drive from the property and offers boat ramps, volleyball, fishing, and more. Ocala International Airport is 21 minutes’ drive from the property.
- We have come here many times over the years and the woman in the kitchen always remembers us. She is always so welcoming at breakfast and is very willing to help and converse with us. She deserves high KUDOs for being such an amazing employee! She is a huge part of why we continue to use your hotel every time we come to Ocala!
- Great location, very clean, nice breakfast included
- nice included breakfast… comfortable room… friendly front desk ladies… walking distance to Silver Springs state park.. the reason we stayed here was to visit Silver springs State park after many years ….
- Breakfast is great here. Very clean rooms. Polite staff.
- The staff was the Best , friendly,caring, and went out of their way to help,from the manger down to housekeeping, very clean rooms and quiet place, if I could give it higher marks I would, best Hotel I ever stayed in !
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala
Located off Interstate 75, this Ocala, Florida hotel is 2 minutes’ drive from Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing. It features an outdoor pool, free hot breakfast and free WiFi access.A cable TV is featured in all Microtel Inn and Suites rooms. The private bathroom has a hairdryer. Some rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, or coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is offered for guests’ convenience as well as laundry facilities. The property offers free parking. Facilities for disabled guests are also available.Florida Horse Park, home to the United States Olympic Equestrian Team, is 7 minutes’ drive from the Ocala Microtel Inn and Suites. Walking trails at Cross Florida Greenway are 5.5 mi away.
- I come back and come back this property is very clean and the staff is very nice and wait for you to help you and thats why I keep coming back
- The reception staff lowered the Pet Fee and gave me a gift coupon at Dominos to offset the lack of communication regarding the Pet Fee.
- The staff was very friendly and professional. Will definitely fine more Microtels on our journey to stay at
- The night manager was great!!! He went above and beyond with helping. I had alot of small children with me and he helped me with towels ! May seem small to others but a huge win for me!
- Easy 75 location. Clean location and clean room. Breakfast is above average.
Sleep Inn Leesburg Chain of Lakes
Located off US Highway 27 and 441, this Leesburg Sleep Inn features free continental breakfast and free WiFi. An outdoor pool is on site, and only 1.1 mi from canoeing in Lake Griffin State Park.Brightly decorated, each room has a flat-screen TV and dark wood furnishings such as a desk and a wardrobe. A safety deposit box, an en suite, and hairdryer are also provided.The fitness center is fully equipped with treadmills and spinning machines. A computer and printer are offered for guest use as well as laundry facilities and free on-site parking.Leesburg Regional Medical Center is 8 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is also 6.8 mi from Lake Square Mall and 7.1 mi from Leesburg International Airport.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. I was traveling with a small child. When I got up to my room I was struggling with my room key. Staff member saw me on their security camera and came up to help me.
- Location is great, walmart across the street and a lot of lakes down the street for fishing
- I had a very late arrival to the hotel. Tanya was working the front desk and check in . She was very welcoming and when I checked out in the morning she was still working and just as friendly as she was when I came in the night before.
- Everything. Excellent accommodations, freshly rehabbed. Good breakfast.
- Great bed! Very comfortable. The shower was nice and hot. We were pleased that there was a small fridge. Gavin the front desk guy, was prompt in bringing towel to throw on the floor.
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala – Belleview
This hotel features an outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Just an 8-minute walk from Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing, Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala – Belleview offers free Wi-Fi in every room.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO and on-demand video games is included in the spacious, contemporary rooms. There is a coffee maker along with a desk and seating area.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet during their stay. Ocala Hampton Inn also offers an on-site convenience store.Located directly off Interstate 75, this hotel is within 5 miles of Florida Horse Park and Marion Oaks Golf & Country Club.
- I like everything, the only think I would say is that the mask rule was not enforce, some people wear it, but some didnt.
- The location was perfect for what we wanted. The hotel did a great job of letting you know your room had been sanitized. Everything was better than expected. It was a great value.
- Super clean. Nice and quiet, very few people staying there. Friendly staff. Convient location.
- Great hotel with safe and secure parking for our boat on the way to the Keys. Very clean and great breakfast! Felt very safe with all of the covid restrictions.
- Traditional breakfast was not offered due to COVID19, however grab and go bags were available.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ocklawaha