Normandale Century Inn
This quaint inn features an on-site general store, which sells locally made artwork, snacks and ice cream. The rooms include satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The inn is located in Normandale overlooking Potter’s Creek.Uniquely decorated rooms have a modern, cabin decor and include tea and coffee-making facilities. The Normandale Century Inn rooms also have a small bathroom with shower.The inn includes a seasonal restaurant, which serves comfort food and offers dining on the patio in nice weather. A continental breakfast is served daily.The Normandale Century is a 5 minute walk from the waterfront of Lake Erie. The inn is 11 mi from Simcoe town center, with shopping and dining.
- We travelled as a family with two young kids and were very happy about the separate small bedroom in our suite. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. There is also a beautiful garden in the back of the inn to enjoy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Great backyard to have breakfast or chill in the afternoon after coming back from the beach. Great trails around, all dog friendly. Tabatha and her son Cole were great!
- Beautiful garden. Great staff and owners. Very friendly. Comfy inn rooms.
- Nice breakfast area looking out into the backyard.
- Excellent place…. cozy and friendly staff… great spot
Best Western Little River Inn
This hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from central Simcoe and Norfolk Golf Club. It features spacious rooms with free WiFi.A cable TV and coffee-making facilities are standard in every simply furnished room at the Best Western Little River Inn. All warmly decorated rooms include a work desk.Three West Trends Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves American dishes and has a full-service bar.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Little River Best Western Inn. Parking is also free on site.Wooden Bear Winery is 4 kms from the hotel. Central Brantford and the Brantford Charity Casino are 40 minutes’ drive north.
- Location was very convenient. Parking was ample. Staff was very friendly. They compensated for the restaurant being closed by offering grab and go bags for breakfast. Check in and out was quick and efficient.
- Its was very comfortable and clean/no noise at all
- Honestly the outside doesnt do this location justice. Inside is beautiful, cozy and spacious… more then I thought. The staff was friendly polite and even early in the morning, greeted visors wit a smile. I was well surprised and satisfied wit my room clean and spacious and it looked just like the pictures. I would recommend here highly
- good overnight stop, has evening food service. Breakfast is cooked to order and good.Blue Elephant good place to eat on main street.
- Helpfulness of staff in assisting to find airport transportation
Surrounded by walnut, chestnut, cedar and spruce trees, the 19th century Culverdene House features a daily breakfast consisting of local ingredients. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and guest rooms with a seating area and floor-to-ceiling windows.Fitted with rugs, each accommodations comes with a radio, bathrobes and toiletries in either the private bathroom or private bathroom. Some include a fireplace.Guests at Culverdene House can enjoy the piano, books, magazines and games which stock the communal lounge area. A furnished garden area and fire pit are also provided.The Norfolk Arts Center and the Norfolk Golf & Country Club are both less than 3.1 mi away. It is a 10-minute drive to Port Dover.
- The breakfast was good and the staff was very nice. The location is also good.
- Food great hospitality was super rooms fresh and clean and location was quiet and relaxing
- Engaging hosts. Wellpreserved heritage home and property. Complimentary coffee and tea. Beautiful sitting room with great reading material. Clean bathroom. Bicycle friendly with garage for storage. Exceptional breakfast.
- A wonderful breakfast. Bacon perfectly done. Pancakes were superb. And the fruit salad divine.
- We have only great things to say about our stay at Joyce and Roger beautiful house, outstanding hospitality, exquisite decor, spotless clean, thoughtful personal touches. We are experienced travellers yet, we thought the breakfasts were the best we ever had everything was homemade, delicious, unique and made of best quality, fresh local produce.
Comfort Inn Simcoe
Centrally located in Simcoe, within 5 minutes’ walk of many shops, restaurants and fast food outlets, this Comfort Inn offers a hot breakfast and free WiFi.Each guest room features a 32″ flat-screen TV, fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.For guest comfort, this hotel is 100% nonsmoking. There is a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking is included at no extra costThe Comfort Inn Simcoe is 5 minutes’ drive from Fanshawe College and 15 minutes’ drive from The Lighthouse Festival Theater.
- Good breakfast with egg options and Waffle maker. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Friendly staff.
- All of the above, only in for a night. Nice and quiet for sleeping. The breakfast room is small but seems to move quickly.
- I got sick, and the managers let me stay in the room until 1230 p.m.
- Its was great that a full breakfast was included and not a contintenal.
- the server was excellent ,very friendly and helpful, food was plentiful,
Travelodge by Wyndham Simcoe
An indoor pool and a hot tub are featured at this Simcoe hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available. A microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room. Simcoe Town Centre is just a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV and a sitting area are included in air-conditioned rooms at Travelodge Simcoe. A work desk and a coffee maker are also included.A fitness center and a sauna are on site. A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Simcoe Travelodge.Norfolk Golf & Country Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Strand Theatre is a 6-minute drive from Travelodge Simcoe.
- It was easy to get too, lots of parking, restaurant was excellent, room was very clean. Staff were amazing.
- The staff was very polite The room was very clean and looked like the pics online. It was near things I wanted to be close too.
- We lked the pool and the hot tub which was very relaxing after a long car ride.
- It was nice and clean, quiet, and the bed was one of the comfiest beds Ive ever slept on in a hotel!
- the beds were so comfortable and the room size was spacious!
Long Point Eco-Adventures
Offering views of the lake and a range of activities, Long Point Eco-Adventures is located in St Williams.Some units feature outdoor showers and private decks. Towels and linens are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Mountain bikes are available to rent on-site, and guests can easily access 31 mi of single track mountain bike trails.Hamilton International Airport is 39 mi away.
- It was nice, not just another hotel room. Staff was friendly, breakfast was great. No negative comments. Good chance Ill be back.
- Glamping was so much fun, will definitely consider it again. The adventures offered at site added new experiences, staff friendly so helpful, a perfect weekend all around.
- Great breakfast.Clean, comfortable accommodations, really appreciated the showering supplies.Very friendly staff.Great location.Loved the onsite patio bar.
- The pod was great, comfortable beds. The facilities were very good. Breakfast was lovely. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Hot summer so I was expecting this to be basically a sauna, but the cabins are surprisingly wellventilated and comfortable.
Dover House B&B
This Port Dover B & B features free Wi-Fi throughout and provides a daily breakfast. Lake Erie is just 5 minutes’ walk away.A seating area features in each guest room at Dover House B&B. A fireplace and a TV are included in select rooms.A garden and a sun terrace are provided for guest use at Dover House bed and breakfast. Free parking is available on-site.Lighthouse Theater is 0.6 mi away. Whistling Gardens are 30 minutes’ drive from this Port Dover B&B.
- Jane was super friendly and the room and facilities were fantastic. We had the room on the bottom floor which had its own ensuite. Breakfast was fantastic and the location could be better, 10min walk to the beach and restaurants. Highly recommend.
- Great breakfast. The banana cinnamon muffins were delicious.
- Ive rarely seen a place that actually lives up to the sparkling clean label but this does! Its a beautiful house, with a lush garden around it, welcoming host who cooks delicious breakfasts, and cute decor in every corner. Everything looks better than in the pictures and its been such a pleasure to stay here.
- The home was immaculate. Great location. Jane, the hostess was very gracious and a fabulous cook. You better have a hearty appetite at breakfast. Thank you Jane for a wonderful stay.
- Beautiful setting in lovely garden. Wonderful hostess who was keen to offer advice to make our first visit to Port Dover more enjoyable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Normandale