Sport-hotel Šibeniční vrch
Located in Mnichovice in the picturesque Lada Region, the Sport-hotel Šibeniční vrch is just 17 mi away from the Prague capital.The Sport-Hotel is part of the Sibenicni Vrch multifunctional complex, which is set in the biggest wooden cabin in Europe. The complex includes a restaurant, a sports hall for tennis or volleyball, squash courts and a bowling alley.All of the spacious rooms at Sport-Hotel Sibenicni Vrch are tastefully decorated and feature a private terrace. Free WiFi is provided.The restaurant serves traditional Czech cuisine. Daily specials and international classics are also available. A selection of wines is on offer as well as Czech beer on tap.Apart from the indoor sport activities, the property also provides many outdoor activities including a children’s playground with a kid’s pool and slide and a ski area with two ski elevators.U Obecnika Bus Stop is located right next to the hotel and offers links to the center of Prague, which can be reached within a 50-minute long bus and train ride.Free on-site parking is provided to all guests.
- Very nice location youd believe youre in Tyrol mountains Mr and Mrs Zenkl did make a dream come true, setting up a very good sport venue in a huge wooden building and we really recommend the apartments, in stylish, well isolated wooden small houses. The town of Mnichovice and small hills around offer nice walks. Ideal for couples taking a break from Prague, even with a small baby.
- Friendly owner. The restaurant and bar beneath offers nice meals and the terrass was welcoming. A small pool for the little adventurers. The beds are fine and the bathroom comfortable.
- The owner is very flexible, nice and helpful. Any inconveniences are handled thoroughly.
- My family and I had a great time. The hosts are very welcoming and the service is excellent. I felt right at home. Everything was perfect.
- Byli jsme ubytovn ve srubu, mile mn pekvapila istota , skvl matrace, hezk a funkn promylen interir.Ped srub k dispozici lehtka a stoleky, slunenk.Pkn prosted, ideln pro rodiny s malmi dtmi.
Hotel U Císaře
Set in Mirošovice, Hotel U Císaře features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Hotel U Císaře, every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Hotel U Císaře will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mirošovice, like cycling.Prague is 21 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Vaclav Havel Prague Airport, 32 mi from Hotel U Císaře.
- Wonderful! Absolutely new room with super comfortable bad, plugs near the bad, it was kettle in the room and good shower. Near Prague and few hundreds meters from highroad to Brno. Hotel has restaurant with extremely tasty breakfast! Good coffee and nice tee served like it should be! Bread was perfectly fresh and tasty! Eggs was super! And price was very nice!
- Very good quality for money.Nice room with terrace and very good food in the restaurant. Ektremly good and kind service from staff.Near motorway, no noise.
- Clean room ,lovely food and great stuff.The location is very quiet
- New and clean facilities. The host was very friendly.
- Absolutely perfect, clean sheets and very comfortable beds! Nice place with fresh air and very good restaurant !
Hotel u Ledu
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Hotel u Ledu is set in Velké Popovice in the Central Bohemia Region. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. It also offers camera-monitored parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Hotel u Ledu features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. Prague is 15 mi from Hotel u Ledu, while Kutná Hora is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vaclav Havel Prague Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Convenient location near the highway if traveling by car. Easy to park in fornt of the building. Quiet area. Two restaurants within 200 meters.
- Everything else, clean, good reception, comfy bed.
- the staff was amazing both ladies in the reception really helpful, doing more than they have to do to help us feel comfortable. The wellness in the hotel was nice, we were there alone. It was possible to rent a room for a meeting at a reasonable sum. I guess we will go again. Enjoyed the breakfast.
- Petra, who worked the morning we went to see Prague, gave us great tip about going to metro station, parking there, and taking metro downtown. That alone saved us a lot of frustration, since there was big parade downtown that day.
- Lovely restaurant right next door, and the bonus was that the Kozel brewery was just a 5 minute walkaway. It also has the longest bedroom corridor I have ever stayed in
Hotel Zamek Berchtold
Hotel Zamek Berchtold enjoys peaceful surroundings in Strancice. The property has a wellness center. The hotel grounds have a children’s playground with a fairy trail and a petting zoo.Rooms at Hotel Zamek Berchtold have wood furniture, a private bathroom, satellite TV and views of the surrounding parklands. Several have elegant furnishings and Wi-Fi is available free of charge in all.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Czech cuisine. Food and drink can be enjoyed in the elegantly furnished dining area or on the summer terrace.The hotel also offers massages. Cycling and hiking are popular activities in the region.Shops, restaurants, bars and cafes can be visited in Velke Popovice, 2.5 mi away. The city also has a brewery and famous park. Ricany u Prahy can be reached by car in 15 minutes and Prague is a 30-minute drive away.
- A excelent stay. The room was clean. It s true that some materials ar not in their first yought, but it was clean.
- Good location, private car park, good breakfast and comfty bed.Plan to stay again when my way brings me there.
- Schne, sehr ruhige Lage. Ein kleines Schlsschen, liebevoll restauriert. Kleine, aber feine Speisekarte, ausreichendes Frhstck vom Buffet. Die Mglichkeit drauen zu frhstcken. und zu Abend zu essen.
- Das erste mal in Zimmer 1 das war richtig schn ich hoffe wir bekommen das nun immer
- Krsn a ist hotel, historie, vstava bankovek a znmek, mil personl, klidn lokalita, krsn park, pjovna, minizoo,…
The Pavilon can be found in the town of Ríčany, about 15.5 miles southeast of the center of Prague and offers you rooms with private bathrooms, satellite TV and free wired internet access.A buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and you can enjoy delicious Czech and international cuisine in the restaurant with its charming atrium.You can park your car for free on the site of the Pavilon hotel.
- Everything location, condition, staff.10 grade for Pavilon
- it is located in the countryside, quiet and good for those who wants to relax and have a good night sleep
- Nice, green and quite location, free parking, clean rooms, elevator, good breakfast, good coffee. We ate dinner there too. Very good food. Friendly staff.
- friendly staff clean hotel great food I had dinner and breakfast private parking lot good wifi
- Super friendly, professional staff. Good kitchen. Very comfortable beds, quiet area and delicious breakfast. Briefly to say Place to be without any doubt!
The castle-like Hotel SEN is quietly set in Senohraby. The hotel features free WiFi and a restaurant serving Czech, international and vegetarian dishes. All rooms are stylish and come with satellite TV.Guests can start their day with a rich buffet breakfast at the SEN hotel. A wide selection of hot and cold dishes as well as a variety of fresh bread, fruits, vegetables and desserts are served each morning.Senohraby Train Station is 0.9 mi away.Golf Club Štiřín and Konopiště Castle are within a 9.3 miles radius. Prague is 17 mi from the SEN Hotel.
- Clean, nice rooms. The interior is really well designed. Smooth towels are provided, cleaned the rooms every day. Breakfast was really cool!
- Staff is very Nice and helpfull, English speakers. Big climate swimming pool, good for swimming. Nice yard and fishes tank.Breakfast with different types of bread and cakes.Some fresh fruits also available.Bedroom and bathroom were big.
- Excellent hotel.very clean and perfect staff Breakfast was great
- Set in beautiful rural area in a small village. Brand new interior with large well decoratief rooms. Large bathroom with separate Bath and perfect shower. Mind having a car is almost necessary.
- The room was very nice and also food was very good. The service people very friendly.The swimming pool was clean with easy access . Quiet location with good parking,The park around was having cooling affect since we had tropical weather around 38 C,
Located in the picturesque region of painter Josef Lada and built in the style of a hunting mansion, the Hotýlek na Zámečku provides as easy access to Prague in 25 minutes by car, a sauna and free WiFi. An outdoor pool with salt water is at guests’ disposal for free.The rooms come either with an private bathroom or with shared bathroom facilities. The rooms with attached bathroom are fitted with a TV.Breakfast is available in the morning and the on-site restaurant serves Czech and international cuisine, Pilsner beer and Moravian wine. Guests are welcome to a drink in an on-site wine bar or borrow barbecue facilities.The Sázava River is 150 feet from Hotýlek na Zámečku and the guests can rent pedal or row boats or go for a ride in hired bicycles or scooters. A children’s playground can be used. Hummers can also be rented and upon a prior request, an instruction drive in a front loader, a hot-air balloon flights, horseback or carriage rides can also be arranged.The Šternberk and the Štiřín Castles can be reached in a 22-minute drive, and the Konopiště Castle is set 12 mi away. Golf and bowling can be played in Vojkov 9.3 mi off. The Šibeniční Vrch Ski Area is 6.2 mi away and tennis courts can be used in Říčany 11 mi away. The Aquapalace Praha is a 10-minute drive off.The Hvězdonice Train Station is located 2,300 feet from the hotel and free parking is possible on
- Good breakfast with very good coffee! There are baby high chairs available too The staff is very nice and tries their best to be helpful despite the language barrier.
- Its a so charming place, a little new castle in the country side. Relaxing and good with very good food. The breakfast was big and a good deal for the price.
- Velmi ochotn personl, bezproblmov checkin i checkout.
- Perfektn va. Krsn vzduch. Pjemn chvilky u baznu. Pohdkov vybaven dvr.Pro pry doporuuj!
- Vborn sndan, skvl kuchyn a velice ochotn personl.
Just 150 feet from the main square, Pension Centrum is located in the historic center of Říčany u Prahy. Říčany Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, and train rides to Prague take 35 minutes. Free Wi-Fi is available.The Centrum Pension’s elegant rooms feature a seating area, wooden furniture, an electric kettle, satellite TV, and a bathroom. They overlook the courtyard or the square.Free parking is available on site. The D1 motorway between Prague and Brno is 1.9 mi away.
- Frendly staff, confortable bed, clean room, traditional location.
- Breakfast included, location to town Square, easy travel to Center of Prague
- Location was excellent. Staff were very friendly and as we arrived very early, they kindly checked us in. Bed was super comfy and the shower had great pressure. Breakfast was very nice too.
- The location was very good, only 50 metres from town square and our room was very nice, clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was professional and friendly. I also liked the off street parking option despite the location being in the centre of town.I would definitely stay again.
- The pension is nice, very near the center as well as the train station. The stuff was likeable and you could feel the family atmosphere. The room was small, but clean. There is the parking place in the pension. The breakfast was small, but tasty egg, ham, cheese, sausages, yoghurts, musli.
Hotel Zámek Štiřín
Surrounded by a beautiful English garden, this Baroque château offers a golf course and tennis courts. Its annex buildings provide a restaurant, a spa center and an internet café.The elegant rooms at Hotel Zámek Štiřín include vaulted or wood-beamed ceilings and exposed-stone walls. They all have free internet connection, cable TV and mini-bars, while the suites also have large living rooms.Château Stirin features a 9-hole golf course, par 64, with natural greens and ponds, and there is an indoor simulator and putting green.The hotel’s Atis Restaurant serves a selection of Czech and international cuisine accompanied by fine Moravian wines, while the lobby bar serves delicious drinks and coffees.Zámek Stirin Hotel also offers an elegant, dimly-lit wellness area, with fitness room and sauna. Guests can book massages and beauty treatments.The hotel is located in Kamenice, 16 mi south of Prague and 3.7 mi off the D1 motorway.
- This hotel is an icon of Czech culture. Well kept with friendly staff.
- Awsome architecture resembling Gaudi in Atik house. Inventious and nice bathroom all clean.
- Friendly and neat staff. From housekeepingbreakfast buffet to reception.Superb breakfastEverything is in shape and very clean, taken well care off!Beautiful setting and feeling of the place.
- Everything was perfect nice staff, big room, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, beautiful place and area. Can only be recommanded.
- If you want relaxing, good sleep and good eat. Im seriously recommend this hotel.Very good for family with childrens,for friends, for married place and for golf….Have good wine have good service.Near many nice places. This hotel just 30 minutes from Prague. 5 minutes from hotel beer factory Velkopopovicky Kozel.Possible to visit incide factory, tasting different beer and of course good food.
Surrounded by cascade ponds and forests, the art nouveau Vila Olga is a family hotel located in Voděradské bučiny nature reserve. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms provide garden views, satellite LCD TV, mini-bar, work desk, free WiFi and private shower and toilet.Vila Olga offers a tennis court and a forest garden a party tent. A golf resort, bowling and bicycle trails can be found in the surroundings.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling. Prague is 19 mi from Vila Olga, while Kutná Hora is 22 mi away. Vaclav Havel Prague Airport is 26 mi from the property.
- Extremally friendly and helpful owner. Great breakfast. Really pet friendly.
- Staff was very very friendly and helpfullThey went out of their way to help usIf you like small town atmospherethis place is perfect
- Spacious rooms, nice big windows that allowed the breeze in. Super friendly people running the place. Very comfy common areas, nice breakfast and absolutely quiet at night. Very pretty grounds.
- The room was clean, comfortable and had an amazing view to the forest. The staff was useful, friendly and they loved our cat ! The location is beautiful as well and we loved the hotel in general!
- Beautiful place and a very friendly hostess!Perfect place to relax ! Would love to stay again!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mnichovice