Hotel E7 is located in the outskirts of Radom, by the National 7 Route from the Czech Republic to Tricity Area. Free WiFi access is available.Each modern room here will provide you with a TV and a balcony. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.At Hotel E7 you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden with a large barbecue hut and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 1.4 mi from the center of Radom. Radom Train Station is 2.5 mi away.
- It’s a good value for the money if you need a place just to sleep over.
- Clean and comfortable, convenient location near road E7.
- They gave us a big bed room, but at first they put us to a 2 separate bed room.
- Very economical. Restaurant across the street. McDonald’s and Circle K across and 200 feet down the street too.
- I booked this for my parents on their way home from Poland and they liked it. A big plus for being close to the motorway
Fantazja – Restauracja i Noclegi
Offering a la carte restaurant specializing in traditional Polish cuisine, Fantazja – Restauracja i Noclegi is located 2.8 mi from Radom, in quiet and green surroundings. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Classically and individually decorated rooms and apartments here will provide you with a TV and a wardrobe. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. Some come with a kitchenette.At Fantazja – Restauracja i Noclegi you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. The property offers free parking. The train station is 4.5 mi away.
- Exceptional value for its price! Stuff has been extremely helpful and polite. Breakfast service taken straight from a 4-star or maybe even 5-star hotel (served in a restaurant downstairs). Extremely quite and nice place to stay. Roadworks on the Main Street cause the traffic to be heavier but also slow it down so it’s not disturbing to the guests at all. Great value for money (probably the best near Radom)!
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Took into account all our wishes
- Very friendly staff, surprised us with cake, tea and coffee.
- Personal was very polite and fast repair all mistakes
- Pyszne śniadanie. Przestronny ogród z placem zabaw. Bardzo miły personel.
One of our top picks in Radom.Prymus is located in Radom, next to the route connecting Warsaw to Cracow. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas of this property.Rooms here will feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each offers a private bathroom with a shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The nearest grocery is 650 feet away.The property is 2.8 mi from the town center. The distance to the Radom Railway Station is 2.4 mi. Guests at Prymus are welcome to use the free parking on site.
- Spacious rooms with extra spare beds. Good sound insulation of hotel facilities: there were party held in the hotel with guests dancing “krakowiak”, but it was quiet in the room and we could sleep without any disturbances. Good access with car and space for parking free of charge.
- A perfect transit hotel with excellent facilities, great breakfast, parking.
- Breakfast was good, especially considering the low price for the family of three
- It was very clean. Good breakfast, a lot of vegie.
Excellent building even luxurious.
Worth the money.Pleasant stay
Hotel Gromada Radom Centrum
The Hotel Gromada Radom Centrum is located in the center of town, 2,950 feet from the bus and train stations. It offers elegant rooms with a private bathroom.All rooms at the Gromada Radom Centrum are spacious and decorated with classical furniture. Each comes with a TV and a work desk. Wi-Fi is available.Breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s air-conditioned restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or store your luggage in the safe in the reception.
- Very good breakfasts, location close to the city center (ul. Żeromskiego), with calm surroundings. Restaurant offers also good dinners/lunches if you need it. They do not offer it as a room service though. Coffee, tea and water available as a self-service in room – kettle also available. WiFi accessible on all facility of hotel.
- The hotel is ranked high on the “price for value list”, it was really cheap but could offer everything that someone expects from a hotel. Kind personell, clearness, fast elevators, comfortable beds, easy parking – what else needed? The atmosphere is really from the ’80s, but it fits to it.
- Fairly central location. Good value for money. Good view of athletics stadium out of the window.
- I like the location of the hotel which allow me to be in downtown within 5-10 min.
- Have stayed at the hotel several times. It is comfortable and in a very good location. The rooms are adequate for a night or two and breakfast is fine with good variety. It is a totally acceptable mid range hotel.
Hotel & Restauracja Glass
Choosing the Glass Hotel, you will stay in the center of Radom, opposite the main bus station and train station.The hotel’s rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, a refrigerator and free WiFi access.There is an on-site restaurant which serves traditional Polish and Ukrainian food. Next to the hotel, there is secure parking and numerous stores.
- The hotel is well located, close to the center and the pedestrian street.
- Nice Breakfast and fast internet. Staff was very polite and friendly.
- Czystość do zaakceptowania lodówka w pokoju i czajnik elektryczny pod tym względem super
Wygodne łóżko, czystość w pokoju jak i w hotelu. Łazienka z narożna wanna. Zdecydowanie polecam na wypoczynek.
Nawet czajnik w pokoju. Na balkonie popielniczka.
- Bardzo fajne miejsce. Zaskoczył mnie wysoki standard jak na taką cenę.
Europejski Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Radom.Europejski Boutique Hotel, located just opposite Kościuszko Park, is in the center of Radom and combines modern facilities with a historic exterior. There is free Wi-Fi available throughout.Thanks to its small number of guest rooms, Europejski Boutique Hotel maintains an intimate ambiance. Start the day with a work-out in the fitness room. Afterwards, you can enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room before exploring all the city has to offer.Meeting and spa facilities make Europejski Boutique also a good choice for those that wish to mix business with pleasure. Stay in contact with friends and colleagues via internet, available free-of-charge in all hotel rooms.
- Great location, value priced with a good breakfast and restaurant. Located right on the edge of the downtown walking district and less than 15 min walk to a large shopping mall.
- Very spacious and comfortable rooms, well appointed, modern, and attractively decorated. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The location was great, directly across from a large park and a block or so away from Radom’s main shopping/dining/entertainment street.
- location , helpful reception , relatively quiet place although in center
Good hotel, there are not too many facilities.
Sauna is for additional cost
- Great room, always clean and the staff were great!
One of our best sellers in Radom! The first hotel established in Radom, central Poland, this modern residence features all that you need for short stays in the region on business or leisure. Free WiFi is available.Hotel Iskra features a range of amenities to ensure a pleasant and relaxing stay, from disabled access to a guarded car park and conference room for 30 people.Ironing facilities are available at the front desk.Just 350 feet from the bus and train stations, the Hotel Iskra is easily accessible. It is set in city of Radom, just 62 mi from Warsaw. The area is famous for its air show which is the largest in Poland.
- There is a breakfast buffet and the hostess asked if you wanted scrambled eggs made. Quite good and staff was friendly. This was our second time to stay there and we were very pleasantly surprised with the room as it was much better than before
- Location, cleanliness, the breakfast was interesting and good.
- Good WiFi. An elevator made life much easier for this old lady.
- We come here often. Love the staff. The rooms are comfortable and great value for the money, centrally located.
Nice staff and the room is really okay. Location is fine, although there are no restaurants or
cafes in the area.
Hotel Promenada Biznes & Wypoczynek
Located in Radom, just upon Lake Borki (Zalew Borki), Hotel Promenada Biznes & Wypoczynek offers classic rooms with a satellite TV, work desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Free private parking is available.The Promenada’s staff can store guest belongings in the safety deposit box, and it also provides a luggage storage service. In addition, there is a designated barbecue area.The Bulwarowa Restaurant specializes in Polish meals as well as fusion cuisine. In the morning breakfast is available. There also is an on-site bar.Promenada is located in a quiet part of the city. The center and railway station are within a 12-minute car ride, and national route no. 7, which leads to Gdańsk, is within 2,650 feet.
bedside lamps, room was quiet despite closeness to a loud party in the hotel restaurant, area – close to the lake.
breakfast – quite a nice choice and the lady was constantly making sure that there was enough for everybody, parking space in front of and to the side of the building, a big window (hard to open but we managed)
- Bogaty wybór szwedzkiego stołu. Cichy, czysty pokój. Restauracja warta polecenia ze względu na bardzo różne, smaczne dania.
- Swietny hotel , czysty , zadbany , mega wyposazenie oraz bardzo dobra kuchnia. Polecam kazdemu
- Pokoj bardzo czysty, gustownie urzadzony. Pomimo niewielkiej powierzchni bardzo wygodny. Polecam dla par lub osob podrozujacych samodzielnie.
- Świetna miejscówka, szczególnie dla osoby w trasie/służbowo. Można dobrze wypocząć, pokoje ciche, schludne, wszystko bardzo zadbane. Wielki parking przed obiektem – nie ma problemów z parkowaniem. Śniadanie pożywne i bogate, bardzo dobre godziny zameldowania, wymeldowania i śniadań, tak więc nie ma tu żadnych niepotrzebnych stresów, jak czasem w innych obiektach. Świetny stosunek ceny do jakości. Śmiało polecam.
- bedside lamps, room was quiet despite closeness to a loud party in the hotel restaurant, area – close to the lake.
Located in Wolanów, Hotel Regina features a restaurant and a terrace. There’s a playground and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hotel Regina.Radom is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Chlewiska is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Radom-Sadkow, 13 miles from Hotel Regina, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
One of the best places if you are looking were to stay overnight in Poland, fantastic quality for the price! Modern, clean and cozy rooms with everything you need- towels, soap, shampoos, hairdryer, drinking water. Very welcoming and responsive staff with great English knowledge.
Fabulous Restaurant with elegant interior, delicious meals, wide menu with various dishes, waitress helped to decide and advised regarding options. Delicious breakfast as well!
- Staff was very helpful and patience with check in an check out times
- Comfortable, clean, good location on the way to the Ukrainian border, near a petrol garage and really friendly staff!
- Just a few kilometers away from the highway, and close to a gas station. The room was clean, comfortable bed, dinner and breakfast fantastic and the staff is really helpful and nice. Perfect place for a break in our trip.
- The staff were lovely, really good breakfast and really good lunch/dinner options. The location is really nice and rural. When we were leaving before breakfast started they even made sandwiches to go the day before! Absolutely great hotel, great staff and highly recommended!
- One of the best places if you are looking were to stay overnight in Poland, fantastic quality for the price! Modern, clean and cozy rooms with everything you need- towels, soap, shampoos, hairdryer, drinking water. Very welcoming and responsive staff with great English knowledge.
The TM hotel is located in the center of Radom and offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and LCD TVs. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service and arranges breakfast on request.TM’s guests can enjoy a drink in the bar equipped with a billiards table and dark-brown wooden chairs. It serves a wide range of drinks and snacks. There is a safety deposit box for the guests’ valuables.All bathrooms at TM feature brown or red tiles and shower cabins. There are free toiletries and hairdryers for the guests’ use.The hotel is located 1,300 feet from the Market Square and 1.2 mi from the PKP Train Station. There is an Aqua Park 250 feet away. Free private parking is possible on the site.
- Staff was very friendly and service-minded. Free bottles of water and good coffee, also for free. Got a private parkingspot in the yard.
- The staff was delightful, and did everything they could to be helpful!
- Hotel is very clean and location is great. City centre. Very nice and helpful staff. I will stay again.
Location in walking distance from city center
Good value for the price
- Perfect location, private parking, very good breakfast, nice and helpfull staff! Good size room!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mleczków