Saray Hotel Amman
Located within 1.4 miles of Al Hussein National Park and 1.6 miles of Royal Automobiles Museum, Saray Hotel Amman provides rooms in Amman. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The Children’s Museum is 1.9 miles from Saray Hotel Amman, while US Embassy is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Stay was very comfortable and staff also helpful. Breakfast was very good 👌. We also had dinner from the same restaurant and it was good. Overall experience was good.
We stayed here for a night,
Mr. Mohammed from the front office, upgraded our room to deluxe superior room, which it was a nice gesture and made our day. The room was big and clean, it was on the main road, however, we didn’t hear the traffic.
It is a good value for the money and would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Lovely staff. New hotel so the rooms are very clean, and big.
- Everything was perfect the food staff clean rooms bigbeds
- Clean and spacious. Staff are friendly and breakfast is good.
Larsa Hotel is characterized by its special location and panoramic view.It is close to the tourism and commercial sites in the Capital Amman; it is characterized by its affordable prices. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.The Hotel provides modern rooms of elegant design in different sizes. Each room contains a built in flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free mineral water and tea/coffee making facilities.Larsa Hotel provides various catering options, including the original and traditional foods, in addition to the buffet of international cuisine in Sinbad Restaurant. Guests can take Shisha in the terrace of Arab-style Shumu Café whenever the weather is warm.The Hotel provides a taxi services with driver to all tourism sites with attractive prices. The hotel also provides free-of-charge services such as transportation to Mecca Mall, City Mall/Carrefour, and Sweifieh by the newest cars of the Hotel. Guests can enjoy the use of the hotel’s health club.Larsa Hotel is just 5 minutes from City Mall/Carrefour, Mecca Mall, King Hussein Medical City, and companies’ complex. It is just 15 minutes from the City Center, and 25 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport.
- Room was spacious and very clean. Warm greeting and helpful staffs.
Nice, cosy, clean, good free internet, friendly staff. If available, free rides to near by shopping mall.
Cheap airport transfer by hotel own new clean air conditioned cars and SUVs.
Hotel general manager is very friendly and helpful.
- Great staff and location just far enough from the center
- Great option for Amman, it’s on the edge of the city so easy to drive to and park, then it’s an easy taxi drive into the old city (under 5JD). Breakfast and the dinner buffet were both really good and the room was clean and very comfortable.
- Nice, clean, comfortable Hotel. Can compete with western hotels in comfort with all the charm of a local hotel. Staff is incredibly accommodating and helpful. Will definitely be back.
Rana Palace is located in Amman, just 2 minutes’ walk from Mecca Mall. It offers self-catering accommodations along with free Wi-Fi. The property is 2,950 feet from City Mall .Air-conditioned units at Rana Palace feature a fully equipped kitchenette, dining area and living room with a flat-screen satellite TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Some of the rooms have a balcony.At Rana Palace you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other services like grocery deliveries, a shared lounge and luggage storage are provided.Queen Alia Airport is located 20 mi away and Al Hussain Park is a 10-minute walk away. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Just 25 mi away from Dead Sea, Saltus Hotel is located in Al Salt. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Luggage storage can be arranged by the 24-hour front desk.All rooms are decorated in modern tones. Each one offers a satellite TV and a mini-bar. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. The suite includes a living room.Queen Alia Airport is 27 mi away. An airport shuttle is available upon request. Free private parking is possible on site.
- On our arrival the security guard told us the hotel was closed for maintenance which it was. We called the business number and lucky for us the administration was there on site (the hotel is part of a school). The administration opened the hotel for us, got us in a room in minutes and even helped us arrange a car for going out to dinner.
Clean, spacious, comfortable bedrooms and reception area.
Staff were very helpful – when they were there(!)
- Personnel sympathique, gardien au top! Des conseils utiles.
Park Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, 2.5 miles from Al Hussein National Park, Nairoukh Hotel Amman has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All rooms at the hotel have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player, and a private bathroom with a bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The rooms have a coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature city views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Royal Automobiles Museum is 2.7 miles from Nairoukh Hotel Amman, while The Children’s Museum is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 25 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I liked everything; the furniture, food, attention to the guest, High level of hygiene, thank you for the special nights I spent and keep up the good work
- Unbelievable respect and service i feel that i am at home very fast service very clean nice smell i am very happy to visit this hotel also i am planning to book 1 month more thanks park plaza team and management
- We were there during the quarantine and the staff was really nice and very friendly
- Loved the service, room amenities, comfort, and cleanness.
Very friendly and helpful staff, Ali, Nedhal and others.
Situated in modern West Amman, Geneva Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with satellite TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The City Mall is just 2 miles away.The rooms at Hotel Geneva are decorated with warm colors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, and a work desk. Some rooms have a kitchenette.The Ermitage Restaurant serves international dishes in a casual bistro style setting. The Geneva Lobby Lounge offers a wide variety of light snacks. Guests can enjoy grill specialties, ice cream, and milkshakes on the sun terrace.The reception of Geneva is open 24/7. The hotel also offers car rental, laundry facilities, and fax and photocopying services.Geneva Hotel is 6 miles from Citadell Hill, where guests can visit the Temple of Hercules, Omayyad Palace, and the Jordan Archaeological Museum. The Roman Theater is 6 miles away.
- The room was so big for a single traveller like me but its ok. Otherwise, location was good.
Great hotel, staff on point. Huge parking lot.
Breakfast was good with a verity of options. Location is awesome within a few minutes of most of Ammans main attractions.
Will be back!!!
- Warm, excellent breakfast and super helpful staff.
- Staff are really friendly, helpful and accomodating, they are willing to answer questions and offer tips
- staff was really friendly, helpful, very accomodating to my needs
Tilal Almadina Hotel & Suites
Tilal Almadina Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Amman. Al Hussein National Park is 1.7 mi away. The property is only a few steps away from a great variety of shopping splendors including restaurants and groceries. By car guests can reach most of Amman’s attraction sites like Downtown, malls and touristic sites. Free WiFi is featured.The accommodations is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a seating area and/or balcony. All units include a kitchenette fitted with a microwave and fridge. A stove top and kettle are also available. Every unit has a private bathroom, slippers, and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are offered.Tilal Almadina Hotel & Suites also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Royal Automobiles Museum is 1.8 mi from Tilal Almadina Hotel & Suites.The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 21 mi from the property.
The hospitality is great.
The receptionists are welcoming and cheerful.
Noor is a great and helpful receptionist and she made sure I got the best stay, and I found my room as promised, even better than expected.
All staff are so helpful and I would recommend it to everyone.
- Great location and clean rooms. Staff are very helpful especially Noor, Nassir and Luay.
Staff in particular Nour she was helpful
With always smiles face
- Quiet rooms, clean, staff are friendly and very helpful.
- The readiness to make the stay comfortable nice staff
- The hospitality is great.
Located in Amman, 1.9 miles from US Embassy, Rakenn Hotel features a restaurant and views of the pool. Located around 2.1 miles from Royal Automobiles Museum, the hotel with free WiFi is also 2.2 miles away from Al Hussein National Park. The property has city views and a terrace.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Rakenn Hotel have a balcony. All guest rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Rakenn Hotel.With staff speaking Arabic and English, advice is available at the reception.The Children’s Museum is 2.4 miles from the hotel. Queen Alia International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Amman International Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Situated next to the University of Jordan, this 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. It has an outdoor pool and 4 dining outlets.All rooms at the Amman International Hotel are spacious and come equipped with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony as well.A selection of dining experiences can be enjoyed through the hotel’s restaurants and cafés. The hotel offers an armchair lounge and library. The Main Restaurant Bar offers the latest sports and live music.Amman International Hotel organizes special conferences and events in the banquet halls. The pool area can be used for wedding receptions and gala dinners. The 24-hour staff can arrange guided city tours and day trips around Jordan.The hotel is 22 miles from Queen Alia International Airport. The Royal Culture Centre and the Military Museum are within a 15 minute drive of the hotel.
- The rooms were very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
It’s a perfect place for your vacation, or even to work or to have a relaxation time, every thing was excellent from the moment i reached the hotel, The staff are so friendly and helpful, the way they are treating the customers is so professional.
The room and the food was very nice, also the rest of the hotel facilities, all perfectly clean.
It’s a great place with a quick response for any request 24h.
Finally the Special big thanks from the heart Is for the relationship manager yara For her help and sweetness in everything, she makes you feel like you are in your home.
Good luck to all of you and I’ll see you again soon 🌸
- I like the team hospitality specially YARA she was awesome and she was contacting us all the day asking how to help
- I stayed in Amman International hotel 4 nights. It was amazing and truly everything in it has exceeded my expectations (i. e., cleanness, breakfast, friendly staff, comfort, and facilities).. The location is also great in my judgement, as it is located in west Amman and only about 5 minutes walk from queen Rania street where many commercial shops and restaurants are located.
- I liked everything about this hotel especially the sparkling clean rooms and the very friendly staff and special thanks to Ms. Yara the public relations manager who made our stay extremely comfortable.
Mövenpick Hotel Amman
One of our top picks in Amman.The high-rise Mövenpick Hotel Amman is set in a business district near government offices, the property is 30 minutes’ drive from exhibitions at Amman International Fair and a comfortable base for discovering the capital’s rich history.With 218 rooms in 14 floors, Mövenpick Hotel Amman provides travelers with different accommodations options, from the Classic rooms to the Executive rooms. Different size suites are also available. All room offer free high speed internet and a fully stocked mini-bar.Four different unique dining experiences are available at Mövenpick Hotel Amman. The Cappuccino Lounge is the lobby lounge, and serves fresh pastries everyday along with a delicious beverage menu. Across the lounge guests will find The Senate All-Day Dining Restaurant offering daily breakfast, lunch & dinner buffets with an a la carte menu available. On the 1st floor guests will be welcomed to the French Quarter Pub featuring food, music. and cocktails. The Rumors Lounge offers classic cocktails and panoramic views.The Mövenpick Hotel Amman’s Health Club offers guests a modernly equipped gym and a spa. The property also offers an outdoor pool as well as an Executive lounge, and 8 event venues including a ballroom for up to 1200 guests.Only a 15 minutes drive to reach downtown Amman and in walking distance from the fine dining and boutique shopping centers on Gardens Street and University Street. Queen Alia International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- The professional staff made me feel at home. Special thanks to Ms. Manal for her continues follow up. Certainly I’m back again
Great welcoming & very helpful staff. Thumbs Up.
Room is really comfy, well designed , everything you need is already there for u ( toiletries , iron , mini bar , safe , etc .. )
USB ports availabe to charge your devices.
Breakfast was good , maybe not the best but for me was really good and I’ve enjoyed it.
Car Parking availabe.
many restaurant options around , walking distance.
I am frequent traveler all over the world and for a combination of price , services and the room I got , made this one of the best accommodation for a business traveler.
- Good hotel and very nice staff especially lein from the reception and good location
- The checking spots about making sure that I am satisfied.
Coffee shop and restaurant, in room dining
Rooms are clean and tidy
Staff very welcoming
Location is great
Looking for: Best Hotels in Māḩiş