La Ferme de la Gronde
Just a 10-minute drive from the center of Bayeux, this farm house offers breakfast in its rustic-style dining room. It is a 15-minute drive from the D-Day Landing Beaches.The rooms and suites at La Ferme de la Gronde are decorated in a traditional style and offer views of the garden and facilities for making coffee and tea. An LCD TV with cable channels is also provided in each one, while some feature a fireplace.Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas and free, private parking in the courtyard is provided. Cycling paths are accessible from behind the farmhouse, and motorbikes and bicycles can be kept in a locked barn. There is a horse riding center 1.9 mi away.
- Beautiful and peaceful location. The garden was beautiful and the apt very spacious and well equipped!
- Everything was amazing! Straight out of a storybook.
- The property is rural, peaceful and quiet. Friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable beds and clean rooms. I appreciated that the breakfast was mostly locally sourced, too.
- Beautiful gardens, surroundings. Room elegant and beautifully decorated.
- Our family of five three kids aged 13118 enjoyed the three nights on the property which is a remodeled farmhouse from the 1800s?. Our modern ground floor suite had one bedroom with king and twin beds, one bath, kitchen and living room with twin bed and sleep sofa. The overall ambiance of the place was delightful and a great location between Bayeux and ArromancheslesBains. There was a trampoline, swing set, and ping pong table accessible for all guests. We had a few meals in our own kitchen which helped keep expenses down, yet enjoyed the delicious breakfast each morning extra charge. The clothes washer and dryer in the suite was a nice bonus for the family while traveling on a multiday trip.
Luxury Holiday Home in Magny-en-Bessin with Garden
Luxury Holiday Home in Magny-en-Bessin with Garden is set in Magny-en-Bessin and offers water sports facilities, a tennis court and a terrace. The accommodations is 21 mi from Ouistreham.This holiday home comes with a seating area, a TV, a DVD player and a kitchen with a dishwasher.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go horse riding nearby.Caen is 18 mi from the holiday home, while Bayeux is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 17 mi from Luxury Holiday Home in Magny-en-Bessin with Garden.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, La Mansarde has accommodations in Magny-en-Bessin with free WiFi and garden views. The property is 20 miles from Ouistreham and free private parking is available.The vacation home features 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.Caen is 21 miles from the vacation home, while Bayeux is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 22 miles from La Mansarde.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme de la Petite Noé
One of our top picks in Tracy-sur-Mer. Located on an educational farm of 10 hectares, this bed and breakfast is 1.2 mi from the D-day Landing Beaches. It offers individually decorated guest rooms with views of the garden.All guest rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. La Ferme de la Petite Noé also offers a cottage featuring a dining area and a living room with a TV. The kitchen in the cottage includes a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Ferme de la Petite Noé. After breakfast, guests can visit the D-day Landing Beaches in a Willys Jeep. In summer season, guests can enjoy meals prepared by the property at an extra cost.The city of Bayeux is 6.2 mi from the bed and breakfast. Free private parking is available on site.
- This was probably the best memory of our 3 week vacation to Germany and France. Our hosts were exceptional, beyond anything we could have expected. Jean Claude was an amazing personality, lively and entertaining while his beautiful wife made our every moment a memory and such a pleasure to be able to visit with her. She was extraordinarily helpful with the area and just a pleasure to have met. For those traveling remember if you are looking for a 5 star hotel and its amenities you are looking in the wrong category. This location, room, overall property and breakfast were exceptional and a memory not just a vacation.
- The owners are exceptionally friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to everybody. Thank you for helping us out when we needed!!! We will be back
- The location was very good for all of our activities. The rooms were very large. The breakfast was nice. It was not very expensive.
- Location is great near the historic site, room was large and the breakfast was good. Owner operated do a good job and they make you feel safe and comfortable.
- The best part was the country stay and the talking with the owners. They were very friendly and very helpful planning our Normandy beach sightseeing.
Le Clos des Pommiers
Only 1.2 mi from the D-Day landing beaches, Le Clos des Pommiers offers B&B accommodations in a modern house. You can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden, or in the shared living room. A sauna and a hot tub are available on site at an extra cost.All of the heated rooms at Le Clos des Pommiers have a wardrobe and an electric kettle. Each room also features a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobe.Each morning a buffet breakfast with yogurts, cheese, jam and ham is included and served in the dining room. Traditional dishes from the region can also be enjoyed for dinner, upon prior reservation, and a microwave is available for your convenience.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Bayeux is 3.1 mi from the B&B.
- Well appointed guest rooms with a spacious and modern bathroom. Plenty of towels. Cute little kitchen area if you want to eat in at some point. Great breakfast. Great location near everything but off the main roads.
- Beautiful room, excellent breakfast, perfect location and spirit of hospitality.
- Beautiful location in am orchard. Delicious breakfast.
- Friendly host, nice room, lovely surroundings and excellent value.
- Brigitte and Roland were so nice! We were much later arriving than we expected but they greeted us pleasantly and had an amazing dinner ready for us. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. We also got excellent advice about local restaurants and things to do in the area. Breakfast each day was wonderful. I hope we can come back very soon.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette offers B&B accommodations and a self-catering room 2.2 mi from beaches at Arromanches-les-Bains. All accommodations have a private bathroom with shower.A French traditional breakfast is offered every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. You can also select a room that has a private terrace. A shared kitchenette is at your disposal for preparing meals.Bayeux, with its famous tapestry, is 4.2 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. The Omaha Beach Memorial Museum is 14 mi away.
- It is a BB very well located, at 3km from Arromanches, one of the main visits of Dday and 8km from Bayeux a worth visiting town. The couple who run the place are very welcoming. They are well informed of the history of the area and gave me very good recommendations on what to visit. The place is very comfortable and clean. It has a kitchen that you can use although there is also a good restaurant nearby. The breakfast is filling and includes very good homemade jams. The place is near the beach where you can walk following a well demarcated path.
- Attractive and well kept, very quaint.The breakfast was awesome with wonderful jams made by our hostess, cheeses and fresh hot croissants.
- Great breakfast, nice people, very clean, hot water!
- We loved our stay with Dominique and Nathalie. Our room was comfortable, clean, and beautiful, and we enjoyed our breakfast every morning with our hosts. Dominique and Nathalie went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, taking us into Bayeux every morning and picking us up in the evening. We could not have had a better experience.
- The room was very spacious and clean. Nice French countryside. Good breakfast. They had a refrigerator for us to use. They had a guest cooking area for visitors to use. The hosts were nice.
Hôtel La Rosière
Hôtel La Rosière sits in a peaceful and green setting, 1.9 mi from the D-day Beach area. It offers a quiet Norman backdrop ideal for your visit to the region.Set in a vast landscaped park, the Hôtel La Rosière proposes rooms decorated in a nautical style. The homely rooms feature private bathrooms and are fitted with LCD TV, free WiFi access, and the beds feature duvets.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel lounge bar.Hôtel La Rosière is located at the La Rosière exit on the D 516 road, between Bayeux and Arromanches-les-Bains. There is a car park on site.
- This is a somewhat remote, motel style facility along a quiet road a few kilometers from Arromanches. There are plenty of restaurants within a 10 minute drive. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The breakfast was quite good. Very friendly hosts. Good value for the money.
- Great priced accommodation for our visit to the beaches. Hosts were very friendly and accommodated me and my kid by giving us an easy access room
- The location to the beaches was great. Also, the hosts were very helpful and friendly.
- Location great near to d day beaches. Wonderful breakfast. Lovely room with outdoor seating area.
- Quiet country setting,great helpful receptionists, short drive to Normandy Beaches ,nice room very clean with good beds Great breakfasts at extra cos t plenty of free parking
Gold Beach Hotel
Gold Beach Hotel is located just 650 feet from the beach in Asnelles-sur-Mer and is within walking distance to other D-Day Landing Beaches. It offers free Wi-Fi access and fully furnished rooms some of which overlook the sea.All the rooms are fully equipped with private bathrooms. They feature a TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box and double glazing. Some have a view of the garden or beaches.A breakfast serving pastries and baguettes is available each morning and take away meals are possible upon request. Gastronomic restaurants can be found in the town center.Guests can prepare meals in the on-site kitchen equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator and a stovetop.With free private parking, Gold Beach Hotel is close to the Asnelles beaches where a wide range of watersports is on offer. Bayeux is a 20-minute drive away and Caen is a 30-minute drive from the property. Le Mont Saint Michel is also within easy reach and Carpiquet Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Location is fantastic. The kitchen was extremely useful. Very clean room. Friendly staff. The babycot was very comfortable for our kid. Checking out at 11 gave us plenty of time to get the kids out the door without having to rush or sacrifice sleep.
- Hotel was like new.Close to beach.The lawns well kept plenty of outside seating.
- Outstanding customer service, great parking, excellent rooms
- Very good location for the price given, simple, clean, and totally sufficient. The restaurant which belongs to the hotel is the best from all 3 in the radius of 300m and offers good and tasty selection. Nice and friendly staff, beach nearby, calmness, nothing else is necessary.
- Very close to historical beach landing points! Good for exploring the area
Hôtel Le Bayeux
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Hotel Le Bayeux is located in the historic center of Bayeux in the Lower Normandy region. It offers en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.Rooms at Hotel Le Bayeux are equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and work desk. There are also family rooms that can accommodate 4 to 5 guests.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and vending machines are also at the disposal of guests. Additional services at Le Bayeux include a laundry service, daily international newspapers in the hotel lobby and a shuttle service for excursions and airport transfers which is available on demand.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Bayeux Train Station. The Bayeux Tapestry Museum is 1,150 feet from the hotel and Noter-Dame Cathedral is 1,800 feet away. Bayeux is located 6.2 mi from the D-Day beaches.
- Family run and cozy hotel, rooms spotless and had thought of everything we would need, fantastic location! Close to lovely restaurants and the cathedral all in walking distance. Brilliant location for DDay tours, breakfast continental with bacon and eggs and plenty of it, juices, coffees and teas.We stayed just before the coronavirus regs came in and we were just tourists in a foreign and unknown place! The owners could not have been more helpful and kind understanding that it was a scary time. They couldnt have done more. Would definitely recommend.Great place and great people.Thank you.
- It was an excellent location. Only a 10 minute walk to/from the train station, right across from the cathedral, and not even a 2 minute walk to 3 museums and the main shopping/eating area of Bayeux. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile to facilitate tours and activities. The breakfast was impressive. I even missed breakfast one morning and barely made a scheduled tour pick up and the hostess ran upstairs and packed me a breakfast and coffee to go.
- Very nice. The location is excellent and centrally located. A beautiful view of the Cathedral from the front door! The rooms are clean, spacious and amenable. Elodie and her husband are terrific hosts personable, professional and attentive. Sofie, too!
- A lovely base of operations for a visit to a charming city. The hosts were most gracious. I highly recommend Hotel Le Bayeux.
- Plenty of room for a family of 5. Beautiful little town. Staff was friendly and informative.
La Villa Port Winston – Face Mer B&B
Located 1.3 mi from Neptune Beach, La Villa Port Winston – Face Mer B&B features accommodations with a bar, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Free WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at La Villa Port Winston – Face Mer can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.After a day of hiking, windsurfing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 13 mi from La Villa Port Winston – Face Mer B&B.
- Charming Family within 5mn from the seaside and historical spots. A nice weekend and a good organization. Laurent
- The owners were extremely nice. From what we could see of the house on the beach appeared to be really nice
- Location, food, very friendly owner and staff! They went out of their way on our day of departure when things didnt go as planned! Thank you!
- Property is a close walk to the beach, while being a value for family of four.
- Great location for DDay beaches. Staff could not have been nicer. Two room suite is great value for family.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Magny-en-Bessin