Country Hotel Heydalur
Offering natural hot springs, free Wi-Fi and an in-house restaurant, this farmhouse hotel is in Iceland’s wild Westfjords. Súdavík village is within a 1-hour drive, with Ísafjördur town center only a further 30 minutes away.A seating area and a private bathroom are featured in the bright, basic rooms at Country Hotel Heydalur. All have access to an outside seating area, and some have mountain views.A sauna, indoor pool and hot tub are available on site. Kayaks and horses can be rented, and fishing is possible all year round. Staff can help arrange glacier tours.Local dishes are served in the restaurant, which is set in the old barn. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar, while BBQ facilities are also provided.Vatnsfjördur Nature Reserve is within 12 mi of Heydalur Country Hotel.
- Delicious home baked bread for breakfast, great hot pot
- Family run farmhouse with outdoor activities. The dogs and visit by fox at night.Good homemade bread.
- Location is a great gateway to the Westfjords. The valley the property occupies is not the most dramatic in the region but is secluded and calm. Loved the hub of the property in the converted barn restaurant, reception, lounge, but if you want peace and quiet you can wander off and explore the surrounding area or hit the pool. Although it still feels like a farm, the rooms and facilities are cozy and comfortable.
- Property was Gorgeous!! Staff was so friendly and helpful! Loving being with horses and dogs on property. Even got to see an arctic fox up close! But I am a very light sleeper and the rooms are not that insulated. Other than that we LOVED IT!
- Loved our experience here. We took advantage of our one night stay by fitting in a horseback ride, trek to the natural hot spring, and dinner in the restaurant. We enjoyed it all! This is a beautiful place with such unique offerings, dont miss it.
Luxury House in Westfjords
Located in Súðavík, Luxury House in Westfjords provides air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. Boasting free private parking, the villa is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and fishing.Featuring a DVD player, the villa has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The villa offers a terrace. A garden, barbecue and a children’s playground are provided at Luxury House in Westfjords.The nearest airport is Isafjordur Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- It was indeed a luxury house. There was a lot of space and the kitchen was really comfortable. We liked the piano and the guitar in the house. There were four bedrooms to pick from.
- Great for families, with everything you need. Would have liked to stay longer.
- A wonderful house in the westfjordes. The house offers enough space for everyone. We had a snowstorm on site and it was no problem staying in the cozy house all day. Everyone felt very comfortable. The host was also super nice and very helpful.
- Spacious house, quiet and comfortable in the room.
- Nice stay in this great house Not easy to find the exact house, if the location can be more accurate, then maybe more excellent!
Fjord Guesthouse B&B
Fjord Guesthouse B&B has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Súðavík.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Fjord Guesthouse B&B has a grill.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.The nearest airport is Isafjordur, 9 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The bed was comfy. The breakfast was great. The staff was very nice!
- This place is a real find. They operate at least a couple of wellequipped guesthouses in Sudavik, 15 minutes from the nice town of Isafjordur. We loved the personable and friendly young Polish women who run the place, and they do it with grace, humor and efficiency. The shared spaces one bath/shower/toilet, one washer/dryer/toilet, a kitchen and comfortable living space with sofas and table for the provided breakfast are attractive and comfortable. The doors to the bedrooms are pretty soundproof, too, which is nice in a shared house. The guesthouse has 2300 600 quiet hours, when among other things you cant run the fancy grind on the spot coffee machine because it is noisy, but it sure makes good coffee!
- Izabela was unbelievably helpful and fun to be around. She made our stay perfect! We had a large room with wardrobe and shared two bathroom with 3 other rooms but we never had to wait. We were able to do our laundry for free. Izabela took time with each guest writing down all the possibilities in the area to explore on a map. There was a sitting area, deck with grill and parking area. Guests were very friendly and quiet when coming and going at all times of day and night. We loved it!
- Everything!! The staffs were very friendly and helpful with places to visit in the Westfjords. The room, bathroom, living room, and kitchen were all clean and comfortable. The terrace was great with hammocks to relax in. They have a wall where guests write little comments and sign their name on, which was the first I saw and it was so very cute. Its the first thing you see when you walk in the guesthouse so you can tell everyone loved their stay.
- The staffs were so friendly. Our group arrived a bit late but the staffs were still there to welcome us with their smile. They were so helpful to give us the tourist information nearby. The checkin and checkout system were so easy. And the place provided the laundry machine and the clothes dryers for travellers like us. The price is really affordable.
Private House with Private Garden
Located on the Westfjords, this holiday home features free WiFi, private parking and a patio. This double story house is set on the historical Tangagata street of Ísafjörður.Features a a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area. There is also a living room with sofas and a projector TV for movies nights. There is a private bathroom with a shower.In the basement there is a Foosball table and a laundry room fitted with both a washing machine and a dryer. The house has a private, fenced in garden with outdoor furniture.The Westfjords Heritage Museum is 0.9 mi from this house and Ísafjörður Airport is 3.5 mi away.
- The house is very comfy and roomy, and very clean. Its walking distance to everything in town, and we enjoyed the sense of being in a neighborhood. The WiFi worked very well, so we had no need to watch television. But the owners offered to come over and show us how everything worked if we had wanted to use it.
- beautiful house, fully equipped kitchen. children loved this house.
- Its a nice place to live while theyre not so many options in this remote area.
- a house with over 100 years history and is newly decorated. The video and audio system is awesome. Very Clean, tidy and comfortable although need a long drive to go there. Will definitely come back.
- Ease of parking outsideWarmProjector in living roomWashing machine and tumble dryer
Centrally located in Westfjords village of Ísafjörður, Comfortable Bungalow offers self-catering accommodations with free WiFi access throughout. The compact bungalow has a wood-beam ceiling and modern decor.It includes a well-equipped kitchen with oven, stovetop and microwave. There is also a seating area and a dining table. Guests can watch cable channels on the projector TV.Area activities include visiting the Hornstrandir Nature Reserve and the Dynjandi Waterfall. Ísafjördur Airport is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Comfortable Bungalow.
- wonderfully cozy and easy to settle in super comfortable too. very happy!
- Everything else. Great space. Great location. Glad there was a drying rack, I used it alot.
- Host was very friendly and provided us with a lot of info to make checkin easy. Clean room. Easy parking behind house.
- everything was beautiful. new, clean and well furnished!
- This is a really lovely small house right in the centre of the old town of Isafjordur. It is perfectly located, extremely comfortable and altogether a great place to stay. We really liked the comfy bed, great shower and proximity to cafes and restaurants. Hosts were very easy to communicate with and ready to help.
Hotel Isafjördur – Torg
In central Isafjördur, on Silfurtorg Square, this hotel offers a restaurant and bar and panoramic views of the fjord and surrounding mountains. Guests can enjoy free in-room Wi-Fi and free parking.Hotel Isafjördur – Torg’s modern guest rooms feature a private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities.Isafjördur Hotel’s in-house restaurant serves international dishes with an Icelandic twist. A gift shop is available on site, and cars and bicycles can be rented at the front desk.Hotel Isafjördur – Torg is within a short walk of attractions such as Westfjord Maritime Museum and Edinborg Cultural Center. Stores, cafés and restaurants are right outside the door.
- breakfast was ok, location was amazing, beds were awesome
- Very good indeed, good breakfast, dinner and location, clean and very good staff
- Reasonable room space. Nice breakfast. Easy parking on site.
- Location gave us view of waterfront and mountains. Breakfast was nice, comfortable dining room.
- The staff was nice as we found most Icelanders and helpful. We had booked two nights but due to our excursion being canceled, we thought of leaving after one night. They were very accommodating and would have allowed us to do that. But they also suggested other activities and we wound up staying.
Offering free WiFi and garden views, Tangs provides accommodations set in Ísafjörður, just 1.2 mi from Pollurinn Hot Spring.The apartment is located on the ground floor and is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a fridge, a washing machine, an oven and a toaster.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Isafjordur Airport, 1.2 mi from the apartment.
- Every little detail about this place was well thought out. It was our favorite lodging on our whole 8 day trip to Iceland. The amenities were plentiful, location perfect and the best part was the host. Best host ever.
- 1. The apartment is very spacious, we were three and there are enough beds for us. 2. It is very modern as well, we could tell that the host spent some effort in decorating the apartment. 3. There are bikes for guests to use. We were riding the bikes around town, it was really fun although it was a bit cold in late Oct.4. Host is super nice, telling us where to go and what to do in Westfjords. 5. Parking is for free.6. There are tea, coffee, cooking oil and stuff for guests to use.
- This was our second stay at Tangs and we love it! The property has a well equipped kitchen tea, coffee and coke provided and beer and wine for purchase, a washer and a dryer, a spacious bathroom with plenty of towels and a hairdryer and nice sized bedrooms with comfy linens. Its perfectly located for enjoying Isafjordur and its surrounding area, and has an interesting history that is cleverly incorporated into its design.The property owners are especially friendly and helpful and can provide you with insight into local happenings, amenities and history. We hope to make a return visit in the near future!
- Tangs was AMAZING! so much personality, history, and style packed into each corner of the rooms. We loved our stay, and felt very privileged that it was available during the dates we needed for our trip.
- Tangs was outstanding in so many ways! Our host was delightful and very helpful with suggestions. We felt like we had a personal tour guide. The apartment had a fantastic decor, was spotless, provided all the amenities and felt like home. Best accommodation of our 18 day stay in Iceland. Wished we could have stayed at Tangs longer!
Hotel Isafjordur – Horn
One of our top picks in Ísafjörður. This modern hotel offers free parking and brightly decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi access. It is located in the scenic Westfjords village of Isafjordur.Rooms at Hotel Isafjordur – Horn have décor inspired by the surrounding nature. All include a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.Staff can help arrange transfers to Isafjordur Airport and tours of the surrounding area.A public swimming pool, restaurants and cafés are within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. Isafjordur Heritage Museum is a 10-minute walk away.
- Loved the room very quiet and large. Restaurant is great
- Good breakfast served at Hotel Isadjordur a short walk. Bathroom and rooms were recently renovated and well appointed.
- The location was good. The staff and breakfast at the main building were good but it was in a different building nearby.
- centrally located in Isafjordur but not a noisy area
- Modern, spacious rooms, good sound insulation View on a historical building and the mountain
Just 350 feet from the Ísafjördur shore in the Westfjords, this guest house offers 2 TV lounges and rooms with views of Skutulsfjördur. Wi-Fi and parking are free.Mánagisting Guest house’s bright, simple rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Most include a desk and wardrobe, while some feature a mini fridge. Access to a communal kitchen and laundry room is also possible.Bicycles can be rented on site at Guest house Mánagisting. A public swimming pool is within 1,300 feet. Restaurants, shops and museums such as Culture House Eyrartuni are a short walk away.
- I stayed on the top floor and had an amazing view across the fjord. Also, the kitchen was fully equipped, including a dish washer, and very well maintained. In addition, everything was clean and well kept for. Id definitely stay there again!
- It was a lovely place to stay, was very cozy and comfy.
- Location was EXCELLENT, right in town, everything walkable. Great supermarket 3 minute walk away. Proprietor was helpful, congenial, and generous with choice of accommodation and use of all amenities.
- Very nice common kitchen/living room facilities. Excellent value for money.
- It was spartan but very clean and centrally located, although given the small size of the town perhaps that wasnt hard to do.
Guesthouse Ísafjördur – Gamla
Centrally located in the town of Isafjordur, Guest house Ísafjördur – Gamla offers rooms with shared facilities. Some have free Internet access.All rooms at Guest house Gamla have access to a shared bathroom with WC, a communal kitchen and a guest lounge with a guest computer. Private rooms at Guest house Gamla have an in-room TV and sink.Guests enjoy discount prices in the restaurant at Hotel Isafjördur, 1,150 feet from the guest house. There are also restaurants and cafés in the nearby area.Isafjordur Airport, with regular flights to Reykjavik, is a 10-minute drive from the guest house.
- Very big kitchen, great location to explore the Westfjords.
- .The guesthouse was in the town center , the room was comfortable and warm.
- Good breakfest incuded in hotel 5min walk from guesthouse. Location very good. Many toilets and bathrooms in guesthouse. Good price
- Very nice hotel with delicious breakfast. Nice view. Recommended!
- Nice and clean place located near the town center. Good breakfast, fast wifi connection.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Látur