Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne is on the D’Olive Bay, just a 10 minute drive from the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. This hotel has a fitness center and a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is included in every modern room of this Daphne hotel and guests can enjoy some in-room entertainment on the cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in the rooms.A business center can be accessed by guests of Daphne Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham and meeting facilities area also available. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and vending machines for snacks and drinks.The property is 9 miles from the Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center and downtown Mobile. Meaher State Park is 3 miles away.
- I love how big and spacious the room was and i love the mirrors.
- Most comfortable bed Ive slept in at a hotel.
- The Inn is located in a well served area for eating and shopping. Gulf Shores accommodations were filled but the drive from Daphne was very scenic.
- Beds were comfy lots of pillows bathroom was nice size and clean
- Staff was friendly and polite. Bed was comfortable and water was hot for bathing. Price was fair compared to other places in the area. Convenient access to interstate.
Best Western Plus Daphne
One of our best sellers in Spanish Fort! This all-suite hotel is just off of Interstate 10, 20 minutes’ drive from Mobile, Alabama city center. It features an outdoor pool, continental breakfast, and free WiFi.Each suite at Best Western Plus Daphne has a living area with a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center, which features full-length mirrors and cardio equipment. A snack shop and a 24-hour business center are available.The USS Alabama Battleship is 11 miles from the Daphne Best Western Plus. The Civic Center of Mobile is within 20 minutes’ drive.
- The hotel is perfect! The bed is comfortable, the rooms are clean. Perfect location, easy access to restaurants, shopping and the interstate. I perfect this location when I come home to visit family and friends.
- Great location convenient to the highway. The grab and go was great for us we were down there for a soccer tournament.
- Even though there was no breakfast, the staff provided grab and go bags
- Grab and go breakfast a bottle of water, a tiny bar granola like and a piece of fruit that would make my nose bleed. Might as well say no breakfast so people can plan time accordingly and give discounted rates.
- Staff very accommodating. Staying during Covid era, we found the rooms to be very clean. Appreciate the morning breakfast bags, and overall location served our needs perfectly!
La Quinta by Wyndham Mobile – Daphne
One of our best sellers in Daphne! A 5-minute walk from Timbercreek Golf Club, this Alabama hotel features an outdoor pool, free property-wide Wi-Fi, and hot breakfast. The Battleship USS Alabama Memorial park is 13 miles away.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities. This Daphne La Quinta Inn and Suites also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Access to a fitness center is provided to all La Quinta Inn and Suites Daphne guests throughout their stay. An on-site laundromat and meeting facilities are available.The Mobile Convention Center is 11 miles away. Guests are 5 miles from Meaher State Park and 14 miles from downtown Mobile.
- Good location right off the interstate. The property appeared to be relatively new, so it was sparkling clean and wellmaintained. The room was spacious. Lots of parking. The front desk guy was friendly and professional and had our room ready when we arrived. There is a McDonalds next to the property within walking distance.
- Very clean Friendly staff. Very quiet and relaxing
- I like everything, you just need to know there wasnt breakfast they said because of China Virus
- The friendly and willing staff. The size and look of the room.
- Cleanliness, size of room amenities and price. Friendly staff
Comfort Inn & Suites Mobile near Eastern Shore Centre
This Daphne hotel is located off Interstate 10 and 10 minutes’ drive from historic USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. Guests will enjoy a daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, and on-site fitness center.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms for added convenience. This Alabama Country Inn and Suites provides coffee-making facilities as well.Access to free property-wide WiFi, and a business center is provided by Comfort Inn & Suites Mobile near Eastern Shore Center. Guests can relax in the hot tub after an exciting day of exploring. Laundry facilities is available.Expansive Mobile Bay is 4 miles away. Central Mobile and the Business District are 13 miles from the property.
- They offered a nice breakfast considering we are in Covid restrictions. They offered juices, nice assortment of packaged breakfast rolls and muffins and yogurt.The room was clean. The bed was comfy with lots of pillows.The location is right near I10. Lots of shops and resturants nearby.
- The location was convenient the staff was polite and professional. The hotel facilities were clean.
- Great location across the street from many restaurants and shoppes. Hotel is just off the exit of I10Mattress was comfortable room was clean,
- The female working the front desk was amazing. She is super sweet and very good at her job.
- They provided packaged rolls to go which was helpful.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Located at the junction of Interstate 10 and Highway 90, this hotel features an indoor pool, a hot tub and gym facilities. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guests can also enjoy a hot breakfast, which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles.Colorful, air-conditioned rooms await you at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore. Each room has a floor-to-ceiling window and cable and premier channels.Guests start the day with a breakfast containing fresh fruit, juices and breads. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the Fairfield Inn’s lobby.There is also a computer room, where guests can use PCs with internet access for free.The Lake Forest Golf Club and the Meaher State Park are within 2 miles of the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott. The Jubilee Mall Shopping Center is less than 1 miles away. Five Rivers Delta Safaris is 2 miles away, and the USS Alabama battleship is 7.5 miles away.
- The staff thanked me for serving our country and they were very friendly to my Medical Service Dog.
- Staff was very nice. Loved that our room had a separate seating area and bedroom.
- Everything was excellent!! The staff was awesome!! Shout out to Amelia Nicole!
- The property was very secluded and away from the traffic
- Beds here are always comfortable and the rooms are always clean
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne
A 10-minute walk from the coast of Mobile Bay, this Daphne hotel is 10 miles from downtown Mobile, Alabama. It features an indoor pool, hot tub, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the warmly colored guest rooms at the Daphne Mobile Hilton Garden Inn includes a large work desk and a flat-screen TV. Guests can make a snack with the microwave and refrigerator.The on-site gym features cardio machines, full-length mirrors, and a mounted TV. The Garden Grille and Bar serves cook-to-order breakfast every morning and dinner is available Monday – Saturday nights with room service.Lake Forest Golf Course is 3 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay Daphne. USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park is less than a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- I loved the layout of the room as well as the pool area and laundry facility. Very convenient
- We love this one because it is so CLEAN, and feels very modern and well maintained inside. The outside could use a lot of work, considering it is called Garden the gardens are extremely over grown and look terrible. But it doesnt really matter.What matters is the hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful.There is a pool and gym which is nice.The rooms are very fresh and white. And you get a very modern and clean feeling.The cable and internet work and there is even a restaurant on site.The hotel is close to other restaurants and shops, as well.
- Everything was very clean, comfortable and it was so quiet and relaxing.
- Staff was very friendly, professional and efficient.
- Friendly staff, clean premises…just overall comfortable
Holiday Inn Express Daphne-Spanish Fort
A 5 minute drive to Eastern Shore Center Mall and Timber Creek Golf Club, this hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet and guest rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every room at the Holiday Inn Express Daphne-Spanish Fort. The rooms are spacious with white bedding and large windows.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. The hotel also offers a business center.Daphne-Spanish Fort Holiday Inn Express is located off Interstate 10. Downtown Daphne features shopping and dining. Guests can explore the Battleship USS Alabama at the Battleship Memorial Park, which is 12 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was what I expected during this time !! Staff was great. Room was great !! Everything was as I expected and wanted it to be. Will return ASAP
- We missed the hot breakfast, but appreciated the offer of to go breakfast due to covid.
- The togo breakfasts were a nice option given the COVID19 situation.
- The evening manager was so nice and professional. Each time I passed her she asked could she help me with anything . The rooms were beyond what we imagined, they were clean, spacious and very fitting for our family stay. That will be our permanent hotel from here on out.
- The location was very close to everything and easy access to I10. The staff members were very accommodating. The room was very clean and bed was super comfy. Highly recommend
Comfort Suites Mobile East Bay
On the eastern shore of Mobile Bay off Interstate 10, the Comfort Suites hotel is only five minutes from downtown Mobile and 30 minutes from Gulf shore beaches.All of the spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and cable TV. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.
Guest laundry facilities and a newsstand are on the premises.Enjoy our free hot breakfast, which features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.This Daphne, AL hotel provides guests with many amenities, including free local calls, a free newspaper and free coffee in the lobby. Guests will also enjoy the outdoor pool.
Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like voice mail. A business center with access to copy and fax services is on the property.This Daphne, AL hotel is minutes from attractions like the Mobile Convention Center, the United States Sports Academy and the University of South Alabama. The Mobile Municipal Airport is only 25 miles away. Several shops and a variety of restaurants are in the surrounding area.
- Breakfast was terrible compared to my last stay here. I was very disappointed. I understand its due to covid but maybe you could have a staff member serving guest.
- The location was excellent. Close to restaurants, shopping etc. Easy in and out of parking lot. Convenient interstate access.
- Breakfast was good based on Covid19 restrictions. The location of the Hotel was very convenient! Our Suite was very nice, clean and had all the needed amenities…washing detergent and softener was also provided! We stayed 3 nights!
- A LOT OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!! Very clean facility and rooms. Our room, including the bathroom, was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The staff members were very friendly and helpful.
- Room was very spacious and clean, comfortable bed. Lots of bathroom counter space. Staff was super friendly and professional. Location is great, right off the interstate.
Hampton Inn Mobile/East Bay
This Hampton Inn, located just off I-10 beside D’Olive Bay, features a tree-lined outdoor pool and views of the connected Mobile Bay. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Hampton Inn Mobile/East Bay offers a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Free cable and premium channels can be viewed on a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Bathrooms feature a brightly lit 3-angle mirror.The floor-to-ceiling windows in the hotel’s fitness center provide views of the bay while exercising. Outside seating is available on the lobby balcony.Breakfast is served every morning. A free beverage area is also available.The Mobile/East Bay Hampton Inn is 10 miles from the USS Battleship Alabama Memorial Park, located across the bay. Rock Creek Golf Club is 7.5 miles away and has special offers for hotel guests.
- Very clean, very affordable will definately go back.
- Everything! Beautiful area, people are very nice. Great hotel staff.
- We really liked the view. We stayed in a room with a bayview. You can see downtown Mobile from the balcony. At night the view is spectacular. The room was very clean, even the bathroom. The best part of our trip was watching the sunset from the balcony. We will definitely be back for another wonderful stay.
- With the pandemic going on there were some work arounds but no fault to facility.
- There was no breakfast. If you want to call a cold muffin breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Fairhope – Point Clear
Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, this Fairhope, Alabama hotel is 2 miles from Fairhope Municipal Pier. Thomas Hospital is a short drive away.A TV and microwave are included in all Holiday Inn Express Fairhope rooms. Ironing facilities, a desk, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also featured.A fitness center is provided on site, as well as a business center. Laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are available. The property provides free parking.Downtown Fairhope is a 4-minute drive from the Fairhope – Point Clear Holiday Inn Express. Lakewood Country Club is a 7-minute drive from the hotel, and Founder’s Park is a mile away.
- Breakfast was fine workout room and pool closed I am assuming because of COVID. Friendly staff. No maid coming in the room we were there 5 days. If we needed anything just had to ask.
- Friendly staff…cleanest property Ive ever stayed at!
- I loved how friendly the staff was. The lady even opened breakfast early so we could have a snack before we left to make sure we didnt leave hungry. Rooms were very clean and the beds were super comfy. Also loved that they give you good pillows.
- The room was clean the beds were amazing and the staff was really friendly and very accommodating.. will be booking again.
- I understand that due to Covid that breakfast was more or less a cold breakfast when I got downstairs all they had was soy milk and it was chocolate they had no white milk for the cereal. I also asked about the lamp in the room as to where I might find one and they had no clue.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Loxley